Prove there's a god.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#572027 Dec 11, 2012
Greens - Tuf wrote:
OK so now we have contact.
Our two hearts have come together. Now as non destructive energy it will not destroy it self, it will create standing points between both hearts and it will separate,the energy has time to think , so it separates and becomes a particle. A nest is formed between both hearts and the energy from both vortexes (hearts) pours in infinitly.
Inside this nest is the starting point for particles, this is where the atom is made.
And it is nothing but energy.
Dave?

izzat chu?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#572028 Dec 11, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave?
izzat chu?
Dave says:
Greens - Tuf wrote:
the energy has time to think
I'm puttin my fiddy on the Dave thingy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572030 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

What is nothing?
NOTHING cannot be defined and it does not exist except as a meaningless word.

A) Outer space contains photons, dark matter/energy (?) and weak gravitational forces.

B) We always think in terms of something.

C) Consciousness and its innate energy component - the basis of the universe - can be reduced to subtle states but they can neither be created nor destroyed and so they cannot be reduced to nothing.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572031 Dec 11, 2012
PENETRATING INSIGHTS ON MIND-MATTER BY NOBEL PHYSICS WINNER MAX PLANCK:

1) "I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."

2) "We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future."

3) "Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of Nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve."

4) "As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#572032 Dec 11, 2012
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING cannot be defined and it does not exist except as a meaningless word.
A) Outer space contains photons, dark matter/energy (?) and weak gravitational forces.
B) We always think in terms of something.
C) Consciousness and its innate energy component - the basis of the universe - can be reduced to subtle states but they can neither be created nor destroyed and so they cannot be reduced to nothing.
So you don't know?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572033 Dec 11, 2012
MUSINGS ON THE NATURE OF REALITY:

1) Go for the holonic view - yes, the part contains the whole and the whole is concentrated in the part.

2) Infinity - Infinity = Infinity. As infinity cannot have parts and since there's only one infinity then what are these parts? These parts are simply the aspects of one manifested reality.

3) All aspects are not equally constituted since there exists a hierarchy or gradation ranging from the subtlest to the grossest in the manifestation. So, which manifested aspect would contain the entire reality? Obviously, the grossest or the most exteriorized which is physical matter.

4) Matter being the grossest aspect of the manifestation contains everything in its depths ranging from the subtlest to the grossest.

5) One atom = one cosmos.

6) A deep omnijective investigation of the merging of the subject with the object kind will lead to the highest reality since as said earlier the part contains the whole.

7) Perfection of matter is thus the highest achievement, no more escapism into the higher realms.

8) Destroy the cross - the symbol of impotence, pain, treachery, death and escapism.

9) Salvation is physical.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572034 Dec 11, 2012
MECHANISM OF LAWS:

1) A law is a habit, a habit of repeated rhythms of a specific kind.

2) Just as a habit can be undone through the persistent application of a superior mental will, similarly a natural law can be broken by infusing it with a superior degree of consciousness-energy.
This is the mechanism underlying paranormal phenomenon and the evolution of consciousness in matter.

3) Laws are simply the manifested effects of subtler causes.

4) Change the cause and the effect too undergoes a corresponding change as effect is nothing else but the cause in partial or complete manifestation and besides cause should be at least as great as the effect in terms of information content.

5) In the ultimate analyzes, there are no laws; what exists is the play of the forces put forth by the manifested unified field of consciousness-energy that goes to form the cosmos.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572035 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

So you don't know?
So, how do you define nothing?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572036 Dec 11, 2012
INSIGHT ON MIND-MATTER:

It stands to reason that each grade of consciousness-energy is ingrained with unique faculties and laws and so a materialization of each of these punctuations of consciousness-energy, through an act of emergence of the involved degrees, gives rise to the various phenomena and the chain of sentient species with each species corresponding to a particular grade of the manifested consciousness-energy.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#572037 Dec 11, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I was being irrational.
i is imaginary.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572038 Dec 11, 2012
CONCLUSION:

Evolution simply means an emergence of a particular degree of consciousness-energy from a prior state of involution.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572039 Dec 11, 2012
HIGHLIGHT:

No involution, no evolution!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572040 Dec 11, 2012
COSMIC MECHANISM:

Actually, the cosmic scheme involves a triune -

1) Devolution

2) Involution

3) Evolution
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572041 Dec 11, 2012
TRANSITION FROM MATERIALISM TO SENTIENCE:

1) We clearly see a radical change in laws as we move from gross matter to life forms - for instance, the material law of like electrical charges or like magnetic poles repelling is visibly replaced, say, in the human species, by the law of attraction concerning persons of similar tastes and similar temperaments who bind well among themselves which is a case of birds of a feather flock together.

2) Only where sexuality is concerned, the gross material law of unlikes attracting each other holds true in case of heterosexuality which is the normal go of sexual attraction and this law concerning the sexual attraction of unlikes (male-female) indicates that sexual attraction is nearer to the gross material level than the higher facets of human personality that follow higher laws based on higher degrees of consciousness-energy.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#572042 Dec 11, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
i is imaginary.
So is I.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572043 Dec 11, 2012
END OF EGALITARIANISM & THE TRUE WORTH OF A PERSON:

European egalitarianism is an artificial and a damaging institution since equality is not the law of nature.

In nature, we always see a gradation among groups of different entities and within a particular group of entities (of the same kind) as well and this principle of distinctiveness or gradation is also seen among the human species in terms of eugenics, capacity and socio-economic status.

While we may afford equal opportunities to all, we should drop the perverse idea of the equality of human beings.

No two human beings are equal though similarities may exist.

Equality signifies stagnation and death; equity, which accords to each entity a specific slot in the cosmic hierarchy based on nature and capacity, symbolizes dynamism and growth.

Each should evolve along the line that's best suited to his nature, capacity and environment.

There are two benchmarks to determine the status of an individual - eugenic grade and psychological type.

Through these media the individual's consciousness effulges and is conditioned by them.

This is the law governing the evolution of consciousness in individuals that reflects the actual worth of a person.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572044 Dec 11, 2012
THE ULTIMATE REALITY & THE LIMITATIONS OF SCIENCE & RELIGION:

1) Religion or science cannot get at the ultimate reality that underlies the gradations of the universal manifestation since each of these disciplines clutches at a few manifested aspects and takes those to be the ultimate reality.

2) Science cannot define or get at the state of absolute rest or the grand unified force on the physical plane and will forever be deluded by its inferential bits of surface knowledge.

3) Religion cannot perceive the absolute reality that exceeds name and namelessness, form and formlessness, attribution and non-attribution, mutability and immutability and existence and non-existence and will forever remain content with its cursing, abusive, talking, smiling, fuming, threatening, megalomanical, egoistic, barbaric, sectarian, sadistic and murderous gods.

4) The ultimate reality is pure existence in which the subtlest ranges of consciousness and energy are so intimately involved in each other that they're indistinguishable and unmanifest and nothing of the manifested aspects of the unified field of consciousness-energy remains - motion and rest, subtle and gross, name and namelessness, form and formlessness, attribution and non-attribution, mutability and immutability, existence and non-existence are alien to this ultimate state of pure existence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#572045 Dec 11, 2012
Bye, boyz. Later.

(smiles)

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#572046 Dec 11, 2012
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how do you define nothing?
What nothing?

The vacuum nothing, completely evacuated of air, dust etc that photons pass easily through, that gravity exists in?

or complete nothing in which photons and gravity and other fundamental particles cannot exists?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#572047 Dec 11, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
If a place is a central location; is the path to that place accessible form only one direction, or is it possible to approach a single location from various directions (east, west north, south...)?
If ten men surround an external object and take a look at it they will all see different images of that same object; but does that mean their perception is false because the impressions they get vary? The images formed in their minds differ, but are they not all looking at the same object; though some may see that one side is rough and the others see that the other side is smooth?
That idea you posted is as invalid as the idea that man's perception of an external object is false if they look at it from more than one perspective. Does changing the angle from which you view a building mean any of your perception from previous angles were false or irrational?
The fact that each reader receives a different meaning suggests that God is multifaceted and that He has many different attributes/potentials which may be appealed to separately.
You and Robert Green Ingersoll should go kiss each other.
define reality

and

to what extent do you "think" that reality is shared?

when you and I look at the same object (from different perspectives) and for me the object is ruff and for you the object is smooth,--- if we were to change places, will our perception then reflect that of the other? or does it remain as it was? Is the object, in reality, smooth on one side and ruff on the other, or is one of us damaged in our perspective? and finally if the last is true, that is "one of us is wrong" how do we determine the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Outer Banks 26,950
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Just Think 685,857
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
Snitxh 10 hr Downlowinfo42069 1
More from around the web