Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#571479 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one measure an expression or action to test the degree of intelligence that is being demonstrated?
What I'm trying to find out exactly, is this:
if the processes (natural or otherwise) that created an intelligent being are not a demonstration of intelligence; then how is man' ability to super intelligent machines and ultra intelligent entities, in any way a demonstration of intelligence?
Simply put: if natural intelligence doesn't exist, then how are you intelligent; supernaturally?
Come to think of it; how is it that you can believe "natural selection", but you deny "natural intelligence"?
I detect ill-logic and hypocrisy in you.
get someone who speaks the language to give you some help

who in hell can tell what the jesus you might mean

Location hidden

#571480 Dec 8, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
That aint happenin'!!!
What? But i'm not even black, i have an olive complexion too, you sayin' that wouldn't even be racist, it would be stupid, coz it's an obvious false statement. You would look dumb!
White/black/brown is not racist!! It's the truth. It's just telling you what skin colour people have.
but you are beautiful,(w)assup is ugly.

for it is the inner light which illuminates the soul
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#571481 Dec 8, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
mental meltdown of a narcisistic IDIOT ,
I LOVE IT
I sit here sipping peppermint tea, me and Christ laughing at your meaningless existence; and you say what?

Its funny how you are quick to ride my ass with some narcissism crap when you are the ones using science as an excuse to take elitist positions and assert yourselves as though you are elites due to the so called knowledge you posses.

You have the sense of equity of a frog.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#571482 Dec 8, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
get someone who speaks the language to give you some help
who in hell can tell what the jesus you might mean
My bad!

I forgot that logic repels you.

Location hidden

#571483 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of this fact, why is it that you fail to appreciate that there may be validity in religions material such as scriptures and symbols in that, they may contain profound insight into the nature of reality?
You use the expression "religious faith" quite ambiguously there?
"Faith" implies "confidence or trust in a person or thing"
[http://dictionary.reference.c om/browse/faith?s=t&ld=112 5]
"Religious" implies "scrupulously faithful; conscientious: religious care" {http://dictionary.reference.c om/browse/religious?s=t&ld =1125}
What do you mean by religious?
A person does not have to be spiritual to be religious.
A person does not have to adhere to a religion or even be aware of one, to be religious.
A man can be religious about facts.
A man can be religious about science.
A MAN CAN BE RELIGIOUS ABOUT EVOLUTION though evidence is not proof; much like yourself?
Evidence is not proof, it "lends" support.
I can give evidence of God but that will not be proof that He exists.
You can give evidence of evolution but that will not prove that it exists.
How are you not demonstrating religious faith and religious zeal and religious fervour by so adamantly advocating for evolution theory?
communication is entirely dependent upon an agreed lexicon.

it is also helpful when the lexicon is consistent, when the derivatives are not circular logic, and when the participants are honest in their intent to communicate

why in hell are you in this conversation? Your perception of reality is a private one.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#571484 Dec 8, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
That inner light you speak of is merely sweet nothings.

Look at your insignificant tard self, with your meaningless existence coming to talk about inner light.

What is the value of the inner light that you identify?

No inner light that you identify has any real value for it is doomed to dissolve into nothingness like any regular load of shit.

Location hidden

#571485 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is communication; you just dont have the capacity to receive the message as such.
I am schooled in the message of christianity, you are not.

you lack the ability to communicate your concepts.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#571486 Dec 8, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am schooled in the message of christianity, you are not.
you lack the ability to communicate your concepts.
Oh yeah?

Well how is this for communication:

KARL444, you are so gay; you cant even thing straight!

Get the message?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#571487 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't man demonstrated that evolution concepts can be used creatively to produce things like artificial intelligence technology?
Why do you readily assume that that God might be playing a trick?
Isnt it possible that that God was using evolution as a means of creating?
You have been taught a trickster's concept of God, that is your real problem. The real GOd is not your real issue.
Sure, just like it's possible that unicorns have been guiding evolution behind the scenes. Believe that if you want, but there's no evidence for it.

And what else would you call it other than a trick? Guiding the evolutionary process is one thing, leaving behind total evidence for evolution and none for your existence is a trick.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#571488 Dec 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That oughta ruffle some atheist feathers. Good job.
The circle jerk of the dimwitted. "You sure done did tell him tharrr!! Woowee god's the bestest!"

Location hidden

#571489 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have no problems with self satisfaction; you dont believe in living according to the will of God, so the only person you are satisfying is yourself and your meaningless idea of an existence.
I certainly do reject the morals of the christian ethos.

christianity is a failed moral system.

That in itself does not prove the god false, but certainly disposes of any value for the religion, and belief system.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#571490 Dec 8, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
communication is entirely dependent upon an agreed lexicon.
it is also helpful when the lexicon is consistent, when the derivatives are not circular logic, and when the participants are honest in their intent to communicate
why in hell are you in this conversation? Your perception of reality is a private one.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Yet none of those address my point directly.

You are merely attemtping to dodge the question by introdycing all kinds of irrelivnat stuff dsoe mdas slds kfa asdpoqw iqrhjiq owrei9qwdhisaldjsa aposd- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Location hidden

#571491 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Chaos out of chaos is certainly more logical than the idea of order out of chaos, i.e. everything with structure and form out of a "big bang".
Besides, it a heck of a lot more promising than the world suggested by evolution theory; at least a God night have mercy, but in a Godless world there is no hope nor chance.
you were born ugly and stupid

there is no god that is going to punish me for being born more handsome and intelligent than you, regardless your hope.

Your wish for a hell, to punish your betters, is the most immoral idea I have ever heard.

Location hidden

#571492 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us..." [St. John 17:21]
If you knew anything about the Bible you would know that Christ intended for man to see himself as "God in the Flesh".
It was even written from the begining:
COME, LET US MAKE MAN ACCORDING TO OUR IMAGE AND LIKENESS.
It is you who need to humble yourself to the presence of the God in me, before I shoot bolts of lightening from my ass and kill you all.
poe

Location hidden

#571493 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
I sit here sipping peppermint tea, me and Christ laughing at your meaningless existence; and you say what?
Its funny how you are quick to ride my ass with some narcissism crap when you are the ones using science as an excuse to take elitist positions and assert yourselves as though you are elites due to the so called knowledge you posses.
You have the sense of equity of a frog.
investment in an imaginary vessel builds no equity

Location hidden

#571494 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?
Well how is this for communication:
KARL444, you are so gay; you cant even thing straight!
Get the message?
jesus, some of my best friends are gay

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#571495 Dec 8, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Think it has something to do with loving God and neighbor as self.
<quoted text> Then what are you doing slumming it on Topix? <quoted text> What does rodeos and parties have to do with anything? You been around the block a few times? Did you go to them liberal wine parties we keep hearing so much about? <quoted text> If atheist, why serve people? They have no souls and just end up dead in the ground anyway? Why not make slaves out of them? <quoted text> Jeez, this person has really got to you. Free rent in your head? Having a bad night? What a tirade! Anger issues?

The difference between you and I , is that I do not need divine inspiration to serve my purpose in life.

*Angry no , but I get frustrated with the stupidity of brainwashed topix christards.

*Many of which have no semblance of logical reasoning and are driven by fallacious religious beliefs.

Like take this for example...

"If atheist, why serve people? They have no souls and just end up dead in the ground anyway? Why not make slaves out of them? "

Yeah you are dazzling with brilliance , It doesn't take divinity to understand honor and your moral compass is not moved by faith pal.
I'm afraid you fall into the * category above.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#571496 Dec 8, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not necessary to contemplate the will of God to serve Him. You cannot act against Omnipotence, so whatever you do is what It has allowed you to do and is within Its will/nature.
Even you are proof of His Omnipotent Will. All must serve Him whether they believe in Him or not, therefore some are sent believing and some are sent disbelieving.
I am a ratifier, you are a falsifier; both of us a revelation of the Truth.
What you are is brainwashed into a belief.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#571497 Dec 8, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl.... You can be charming. When you want to. You sly devil....

Location hidden

#571498 Dec 8, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Karl.... You can be charming. When you want to. You sly devil....
I was a christian for many years, I have much to improve upon, thank you for noticing the change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 265,390
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min marge 560,151
Big titties (Sep '10) 17 min TittySucker 19
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 29 min Classic 1,922
Moses never existed 52 min bacon hater 794
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr HipGnosis 44
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 1 hr lcwo i rho 33
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Atheist girl 605,279
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dolphin 441,808
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web