Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#570775 Dec 7, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
It is the concealment of information that gives one man an educational advantage over another;
Not in my experience. Ignorance in America s usually self-imposed by failing to even pay attention in required classes, then by not pursuing information independently.

The amount of information available to anybody with a computer and an Internet connection is staggering.
if all men were exposed to the same education, all men would be "intelligent" as such.
You don't seem to understand the difference between educated and intelligent. You need to expose yourself to knowledge to acquire it. You might even have to study. That educates you. It enhances your fund of knowledge.

Intelligence has more to do with processing knowledge and problem solving - analysis. That includes induction - extracting useful generalizations from that knowledge in order to better apply it to solving future situation specific problems.
The only thing you can be proud of is the fact that you have been able to go to school while other men cant find their nights dinner..
LOL. Is that why you haven't learned about evolution yet? You've been looking for your night's dinner?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#570776 Dec 7, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What life loving force?
Only the one that moved things from inanimate to living states.

Or maybe you didnt notice that even though all physical things are made of the same inanimate substances; some of the substances become part of living organisms while some remain as parts of the inanimate.

Thats one more thing I have to ask: why did some of the inanimate stuff "evolve" or by whatever means came alive while the rest remained inanimate, especially in light of the principle of "uniformitarianism"?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#570777 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Agreed. Formal experiments of the efficacy of prayer reveal that there is no magic there. Informal observations tell us the same thing, For example, your bible promises believers a "peace that passeth all understanding" and assorted "fruits of the spirit" such as joy and forbearance.
Take a look in this thread for starters. Do you see that promise being kept in these Christians? I don't. Did Jesus return soon as promised? Hardly. That's evidence to me - evidence that the other promises in the bible aren't going to be kept, either.
The bible made a valid prediction that there will be people like you saying the same things you are saying; how do you like that?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#570778 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
...No, I didn't say that. I said that there is a difference between evidence based belief and religious faith. Observing for evidence of a god can be scientific. So far, no evidence has been forthcoming. A skeptic rejects the claim of a god without evidence. A theist doesn't.
So how many such scientific observations for God have you conducted or have been apart of?

I know that sceptics rejects the claim of a God without evidence; thats why we label them as irrational, narrowminded fools.

You need evidence to reject a claim (or dont you?); but since a negative cannot be proven, there can be no evidence to prove that God does not exist... but you just go ahead and rehect despite your lack of evidence.

You are not a sceptic; you cant even spell sceptic; I have evidence of that.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#570780 Dec 7, 2012
<quoted text>
... I also had to feed my family, and competed for health care dollars to do so. Would you expect that compromise my professional ethics?
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuh.... yeah!

You would compromise your professional ethics.

You argue for a meaningless existence anyway, so there is no real reason for you to abide by any professional ethics while your survival and the survival of your family is at stake, as such... unless you are a hypocrite, a fool or just plain ballsless.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#570781 Dec 7, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many such scientific observations for God have you conducted or have been apart of?
I know that sceptics rejects the claim of a God without evidence; thats why we label them as irrational, narrowminded fools.
You need evidence to reject a claim (or dont you?); but since a negative cannot be proven, there can be no evidence to prove that God does not exist... but you just go ahead and rehect despite your lack of evidence.
You are not a sceptic; you cant even spell sceptic; I have evidence of that.
Skepticism (US) or scepticism (UK)

Anything that effects the natural world can be tested.
So claims that the natural world is affected by the supernatural
are in the realm of science.
Unfortunately for you the evidence is not in favor of the existence of a supernatural that can affect or produce effects
in the natural world. Therefore leading the skeptic to think
there is no god affecting the natural world.

If you can show that a supernatural force can or does affect the natural, then you will win a Nobel prize, but good luck with that.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#570782 Dec 7, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the one that moved things from inanimate to living states.
Or maybe you didnt notice that even though all physical things are made of the same inanimate substances; some of the substances become part of living organisms while some remain as parts of the inanimate.
Thats one more thing I have to ask: why did some of the inanimate stuff "evolve" or by whatever means came alive while the rest remained inanimate, especially in light of the principle of "uniformitarianism"?
endothermic reactions require a heat source

in our case, the sun

evolution will continue as long as there is a supply of external heat

in our case, the sun

you worship a sun god, for that reason.

Location hidden

#570783 Dec 7, 2012
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuh.... yeah!
You would compromise your professional ethics.
You argue for a meaningless existence anyway, so there is no real reason for you to abide by any professional ethics while your survival and the survival of your family is at stake, as such... unless you are a hypocrite, a fool or just plain ballsless.
no one takes the meaning of life from your god delusions

have you looked up the definition of insane?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#570784 Dec 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are easily impressed if you find him "incredibly" intelligent.
And you don't recognize or appreciate intelligence if you don't.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570785 Dec 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooo!
OCB hates that word....
No- I do NOT hate the word "filthy"- WTF is wrong with you?

Are you SO stupid that you haven't yet grasped that it is an inaccurate word to describe a woman's private parts, despite that YOU love to use the word "filthy" to do so?

Feh.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#570786 Dec 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're nuts. Sex is a wonderful blessing given to us by the Lord that serves to express intimacy to another. The purpose of sex is to glorify God, bring forth children, express intimacy, provide comfort, and bless the spouse.
<quoted text>
Easy?!? It's still being fought today... Teachers & schools get ridiculed about having a cross in a classroom. God isn't removed, but you people still try.
There should be no crosses in public school classrooms.

That is clear endorsement of christianity to the exclusion of other religions and world views.

That is expressly forbidden. They shouldn't be ridiculed. They should be censured and made to remove them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570787 Dec 7, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be no crosses in public school classrooms.
That is clear endorsement of christianity to the exclusion of other religions and world views.
That is expressly forbidden. They shouldn't be ridiculed. They should be censured and made to remove them.
It's disheartening how someone like RR who claims to be such a good American and such a patriotic American has such little respect and little regard for our clear separation of church and state- one of the founding tenets of this country.

If RR or anyone else is interested in their kids attending schools with religious icons, there are tons of parochial schools to choose from.

Our PUBLIC learning institutions are not the place for any such items of any religion.

What next if RR had his way? Crosses in the toll booths, public libraries and who knows what else?

Of course, RR has deluded himself into thinking the USA is a Christian nation which of course, would be to the exclusion of other religions and world views, and which of course, is NOT the case here in the USA.

If he was truly the good and patriotic American he thinks he is, he would respect that this nation is not in any way a Christian nation nor is it in any way a theocracy.

Once a nation is labeled as any religion- in this case- Christian- that nation ceases to be a secular nation which is what the USA is.

Of course, RR will blabber on about how our government is secular but that the people are not but that is because he doesn't understand the actual meaning of the word "secular" including when it is applied to a country nor does he grasp that one can be religious and still appreciate the fact and the freedom of the USA being a secular nation.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#570788 Dec 7, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the difference between p_ssy and tuna:
I don't eat tuna.
No?

Tuna sammiches are gewd

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570789 Dec 7, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, why don't you post it again? If there's evidence you should be able to post it anytime it's asked for.
Nah. You'll ignore it again.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570790 Dec 7, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
"I follow what is written & recorded in the Bible."
- Well, maybe certain passages you do, but not everything.
It needs a rewrite.
A rewrite?

Well, Genesis 1:2 DOES say that water has a face, so.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570791 Dec 7, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as it is NOT religion
it can be proven
are you slow, boy?
lol
LMAO

RPTFLMMFAO!!

Prove that black holes exists.

Prove you love your mom.

Prove you're not a gay stalker.

Location hidden

#570792 Dec 7, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It's disheartening how someone like RR who claims to be such a good American and such a patriotic American has such little respect and little regard for our clear separation of church and state- one of the founding tenets of this country.
If RR or anyone else is interested in their kids attending schools with religious icons, there are tons of parochial schools to choose from.
Our PUBLIC learning institutions are not the place for any such items of any religion.
What next if RR had his way? Crosses in the toll booths, public libraries and who knows what else?
Of course, RR has deluded himself into thinking the USA is a Christian nation which of course, would be to the exclusion of other religions and world views, and which of course, is NOT the case here in the USA.
If he was truly the good and patriotic American he thinks he is, he would respect that this nation is not in any way a Christian nation nor is it in any way a theocracy.
Once a nation is labeled as any religion- in this case- Christian- that nation ceases to be a secular nation which is what the USA is.
Of course, RR will blabber on about how our government is secular but that the people are not but that is because he doesn't understand the actual meaning of the word "secular" including when it is applied to a country nor does he grasp that one can be religious and still appreciate the fact and the freedom of the USA being a secular nation.
decent people are becoming impatient with the kind of philosophy he espouses.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570793 Dec 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bad boy...
lol

*whispers*

dirty girl

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570794 Dec 7, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Virtually 100% Christian. Since that meddling buffoon Patrick butted in - 1500 years ago.
"Peace", my aspidistra.
Wait, Roman Catholics, the majority in Ireland, aren't Christian.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570795 Dec 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. You'll ignore it again.
You mean like you ignoring my post in which I gave an example of how you do NOT follow the teachings of your Jesus made worse by you trying to twist that bit of scripture (turn the other cheek) to suit your own agenda and your own desires that are in direct contradiction to what your Jesus told you to do- which is "turn the other cheek"?

You mean like that? That you ignored my post to you of yesterday about that I'm sure your Jesus wouldn't find as offensive as you ignoring him instructing you to turn the other cheek or as offensive as you trying to twist what your Jesus instructs you to do.

You're quite the "fair weather" Christian, RR. When what is written in the bible suits your agenda, you're a good lil' Christian; when what is written in the bible does not suit your agenda, you mangle, twist and warp the words written to suit you.

That's not how it works, RR- even you should know that. Sadly, it doesn't seem as if you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Peter Ross 64,838
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 654,493
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 6 min Peter Ross 853
UNICORNS In the Bible 32 min Truthiness 11
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Dr Banonator 45,307
Looking For Elegant Watches, Luxury Watches or ... (Feb '09) 58 min krisjohns 2
luxury replica watches (Mar '11) 59 min krisjohns 62
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 281,957
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr lisw 183,223
More from around the web