“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#570513 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
...and coffee
Ironically, I used to think beer tasted like shit. Nowadays I love the flavor of it.
Most coffee is nasty. I'm a baby when it comes to strong drinks. It all tastes like some kind of nasty medicine to me. I can tolerate vodka and a decent champagne but that's it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#570514 Dec 6, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
#566228. What the hell?
That link is 538861-538880........

Location hidden

#570515 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet! Thank you!
Maybe OCB will finally move to Israel...
*crosses fingers*
They wouldn't allow him/her to stay for long.
TheApostle10

Deerfield, IL

#570516 Dec 6, 2012
A priest was telling me that the last time he was bangin' one of his alter-boys, he gave him a reach around and found that he had a hard-on.......then the priest looked me in the eye and said "can you believe that kid was queer".

Its a sad day when a priest accidentaly bangs a gay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570517 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I am curious as to what would make one smell that way. I've heard of it before, you know, guys kidding around... thought it was gross, and beyond bad taste(no pun intended, really!). It seemed like an insult to me, suggestive that the female they said it about didn't practice good hygiene. So...are you saying that some women smell and/or taste that way even if they are clean? It makes me suspect they may have a health issue.:-/
When I was a kid I overheard one woman telling another one that a friend of hers said that she had noticed smelling fishy after she had undergone a surgery in that area of her body. I thought that was kind of strange and related the concept of a woman smelling fishy with death or disease. I can't imagine that would make oral very pleasant. Sex is about affirmation of life and the pleasure derived from it, but...I suppose if *you* like that odor then that's your business. Not to mention....your wife got lucky that you *do*. Guys that don't like it might want to consider drinking tequila beforehand; it would overpower the taste of almost anything else.
Ever heard of the "fish taco"? It's a joking reference to a vagina & inner thighs.

Honestly, I've never been with a gal that had a stinky twat. I have more respect for myself than that.

But one time, at a titty bar, this broad gave me a lap dance, be t over in front of me and WHOOSH went the nasty fishie smell. I was prolly around 22. It was then I realized that the "joke" isn't made up.

And you can't deny that a period doesn't make you smell down there....

Location hidden

#570518 Dec 6, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just a guy who works on a computer, gets board and likes to say politically uncorrect things. it's never a bad thing to bump into a hottie while doing it so i kinda hope you're not an old perv doing some hard time or a twink trying to hit on straight guys;)
You call what we're doing "bumping"? That's funny.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570519 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Most coffee is nasty. I'm a baby when it comes to strong drinks. It all tastes like some kind of nasty medicine to me. I can tolerate vodka and a decent champagne but that's it.
Really? Oh, I love coffee. I have about a pot a day. But I don't like vodka straight or champagne.

Acquired tastes really means sumpin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570520 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They wouldn't allow him/her to stay for long.
Damn it!

Lift me up then slam me down.

wth?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570521 Dec 6, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't embark on those activities.
You can keep your tissue. You seem to need it more than I do.
So, "half-Christian" - why do you reject Jesus' teachings?
So, non-Christian. Why do you reject all if Jesus' teachings?

Location hidden

#570522 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of the "fish taco"? It's a joking reference to a vagina & inner thighs.
Honestly, I've never been with a gal that had a stinky twat. I have more respect for myself than that.
But one time, at a titty bar, this broad gave me a lap dance, be t over in front of me and WHOOSH went the nasty fishie smell. I was prolly around 22. It was then I realized that the "joke" isn't made up.
And you can't deny that a period doesn't make you smell down there....
Yeah, I've heard of it before.

Um, I can't say that I've ever noticed anything more distinctive than a slightly metallic scent during that "time", somewhat like a new penny.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#570523 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I tend to assume that it's likely most posters here are hairy old lifers using the prison's library computer or the rare young deek living in his/her momma's basement, riding the neighbor's signal.
xD
I guess I should post my real picture. The one where I'm disheveled, look like a schlump and my hairpiece looks almost natural. You know, the one where I have the black socks on with my sandals and look like I just came from a Comic con convention.
http://www.masterfile.com/stock-photography/i...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570524 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You call what we're doing "bumping"? That's funny.
For a computer geek, this is foreplay....

Location hidden

#570525 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Oh, I love coffee. I have about a pot a day. But I don't like vodka straight or champagne.
Acquired tastes really means sumpin.
True, but who doesn't like chocolate?
TheApostle

Deerfield, IL

#570526 Dec 6, 2012
Is there female priest and do they take advantage of their alter-boys as well????
TheApostle

Deerfield, IL

#570527 Dec 6, 2012
Do Christians bang their alter-boys as well???
Or is it just all Religious folk?
TheApostle

Deerfield, IL

#570528 Dec 6, 2012
What is the connection between God and boys asses?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570529 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I've heard of it before.
Um, I can't say that I've ever noticed anything more distinctive than a slightly metallic scent during that "time", somewhat like a new penny.
There are no two vaginas alike.
BadBreathBruce

Auckland, New Zealand

#570530 Dec 6, 2012
Waaaah!! Dees ayfeeists duzz not unnerstan dat God eggzist. Wah. But God luvz dem ennyways. God giv perpose, direkshin, an' meening too peeples lyvez. Butt most ov all, He giv dem hope (ee!). God bless yoos awl!!
TheApostle

Deerfield, IL

#570531 Dec 6, 2012
Why can't Goddists just butslam people their own age?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570532 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>True, but who doesn't like chocolate?
The chocolate bunnies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 582,683
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Paul Porter1 98,819
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 17 min PELE78 188
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Epiphany2 611,768
Emma watson (Sep '14) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 270,573
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr janeebee 3,000
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web