Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are weird, they pee infront of other men, that's a fact!
How can men do that? Women don't do it.
I would imagin there are particians in mens restrooms so they don't have to do that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps this will help:
A blind carpenter walks into a lumber mill and shouts out, "I am a blind carpenter and I need a job."
The foreman walks over to the blind carpenter and says, "If you're blind, how can you work in a lumber yard?"
The blind carpenter says, "I can tell any piece of lumber by it's smell."
The foreman says "O.K. I'll give you a test and if you pass the test, you've got a job."
The foreman takes the carpenter over to a table and says, "I will put some lumber on a table in front of you and you tell me what it is."
The foreman then puts a piece of lumber on the table and says, "Ready!"
The carpenter bends over and takes a deep sniff moving his head from one side to the other. He says "That's a number two pine, two by four, eight foot long."
The foreman says, "Pretty good. That's right. But pine is easy to tell by the smell, and I think you guessed the rest. Here's another piece of lumber for you to identify."
The foreman puts a piece of lumber on the table and says, "Ready!"
The blind carpenter bends over and takes a deep sniff moving his head from one side to the other and says, "This is a tough one, please turn it over so I can smell the other side."
The foreman does this and says "Ready!"
The carpenter takes another deep sniff moving his head from side to side. He then says, "That's a clear heart red wood, four by four, six foot long."
The foreman is amazed and says "That's right, but I still think you're just lucky and still guessing. Let me try one more time and if you get it right you got a job."
The foreman then goes into the office and asks his secretary to help him stump the blind carpenter by putting a plank into her panties and rubbing one side it up her front side, and the other between her ass cheeks.
The foreman says lays the plank on the table and says, "Ready!"
The blind carpenter takes a deep sniff moving his head from side to side. He looks puzzled and takes another sniff and says, "This also is a tough one, please turn it over so I can smell the other side."
The foreman turns to womanized plank over and again says, "Ready!"
The blind carpenter moves his head from side to side again looking puzzled. He sniffs one more time, looks surprised, and says, "I got it. That's a plank from the door of the shit house on a tuna boat."
Ummmm....not bad.....though I must say last evening's posts about the smell of vaginas was in bad taste to say the least- and NO pun intended.

I don't know what kind of women any men here have been with that it seems to be some sort of consensus that women smell bad.

I've never been so afflicted myself nor as any man ever complained or negatively commented on the odor of my vagina and I think it's a put-down to the entire female gender for there to be such disgusting remarks about a woman's vagina.

If one doesn't practice normal hygiene, ANYONE can emit bad odors from their private parts- including men.

But such poor hygiene is NOT the norm, and a vagina that smells bad is an indication of poor hygiene and has nothing to do with the vagina itself.

Maligning vaginas is merely a means of indirectly (and not so indirectly at that) of maligning women.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
Snakes don't have to change diapers and heat bottles for their spawn.
I doubt that you could afford live in help.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you added the "for me" part, indicating that's your opinion.
That's a trait uncommon for Topix atheists.
You friggin' HYPOCRITE! ROFLMAO!!!

Just a few minutes ago, you posted:

"Sex is a wonderful blessing given to us by the Lord that serves to express intimacy to another. The purpose of sex is to glorify God, bring forth children, express intimacy, provide comfort, and bless the spouse."

Where is the "for me" part in YOUR post, RR- indicating that it's YOUR opinion?

Of course, that's a trait uncommon for Topix Christians.

You are a silly little man while at the same time being a BIG hypocrite.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

<quoted text>
... These scientists are competing for scarce economic and professional resources - research dollars and professional accolades. The fittest proposals from the most trusted researchers get the money. That's as it should be.
<quoted text>
I don't know what that means.
Thats all I needed to hear.

The pressure of "competing for scarce economic and professional resources - research dollars and professional accolades" is enough to make an honest man lie and agree with what is against his best interest, just so that he can feed his family.

Its as if there is a knife at the neck of these scientists. Your knowledge can be hardly unbiased as such.

"The fittest proposals from the most trusted researchers get the money", huh?

So whos interest are conclusions made in: the interest of facts or the interest of the investors.

Do you know what anything means outside of what you have been programmed to know?

You have not demonstrated one bit of capacity to think critically about anything.

You are just a diskette; written to and read from, written to and read from, written to and read from, written to and read from...

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I see- so you're saying that a doctor might be in the religious field also??
Yeah- the stores also play:
Jingle Bells
Let It Snow
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Winter Wonderland
Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer
I've even heard "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" in stores!
Doesn't rub me the wrong way that ANY Christmas songs are played- I get into the FUN of the season while paying NO attention at all to the religious aspects.
And do you think stores pipe in that music because of RELIGION??
LOL!!!
They want their shoppers to spend MONEY- that is the ONLY reason why stores play Christmas songs and you're incredibly naive if you think otherwise.
What do I say to someone who tells me "Merry Christmas"? I respond with: Happy Holidays to you as well.
What do YOU say to someone who might tell YOU "Happy Hanukkah"?
you think a Dr. who has faith in God is in a 'religious business'?

you get into the SECULAR fun of the holiday.

I wonder what would you atheists call it if there was no CHRIST in CHRISTmas?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>HUH???? You've never peed in front of another woman?
Odd.....
how odd that you have.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? After 6 months & 9,000 posts, you still don't know "which god" I'm talking about when I say God?
Most people exclaim to God during sex. That's a way of glorifying Him. Good job.
My post wasn't just about "any people", it was about Christians.
Surely, gays aren't glorying God during sex....
God is a peeping Tom now?
lol, you're weird.
Yeah- I know which god YOU are talking about- YOUR god doesn't mean SQUAT to those who don't believe in your god. You haven't gotten that yet???

No- saying: "Oh my god!" during sex is NOT a way of glorifying ANY god. When I exclaim "oh my god!" in bed, I am not in ANY way glorifying or even THINKING about ANY god unless I am perceiving my MAN as god-like. It's simply an EXPRESSION, RR- it has NO religious connotations for NORMAL people who do NOT think about god or religion during sex!

Hey- it's YOU that thinks your god is everywhere- so that includes between the sheets with you and your wife, right?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
What does tuna oh tuna mean? I don't get it!
Al Garcia wrote:
See dear its because on a woman and ummm...
And the ummm....(Al looks around worriedly looking for assistance)
I just took care of it with a parable, Al - a Least-Loved Bedtime Tale from the late Minstral period.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If there was a bible in the exam room of my doctor's office, I would disregard it for a 2 year old copy of Good Housekeeping instead.
If the bible was the ONLY reading material in the exam room, I would ask the nurse for something ELSE to read and something more appropriate.
I don't read the bible at my doctor's any more than I read it on the checkout line at the supermarket, and even if I did, it would be my OWN.
But luckily for me, while I go to doctors of different races and very likely of different religions as well, I see PROFESSIONALS who are also INTELLIGENT enough to know that their religious beliefs are none of MY business just as MY religious beliefs are none of THEIR business.
I guess it wouldn't be wrong of me to assume that your car mechanic is Christian and that there is a bible in that waiting area, right?
Or does your mechanic simply "bless" your car before, during and after he works on it?
I'd imagine that most people who disagree with, or don't read, the Bible would simply disregard it as you said. That's perfectly normal. What IANS suggested about the "atrocity" of having a Bible in his exam room is ridiculous.

You could ask the nurse for something else to read, but something "more appropriate"?

I'll agree that most doctors offices don't have any religious anything in their offices, especially those in large hospitals such as Kaiser.

I've only seen religious stuff in doctors & dentists offices that are privately owned. It's their business & their right to display religious icons. If you don't like it that's fine, you can go elsewhere.

Since I'm my own mechanic, yes, my mechanic is Christian and has a Biblei in the "shop". And no, he doesn't bless the truck....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you think a Dr. who has faith in God is in a 'religious business'?
you get into the SECULAR fun of the holiday.
I wonder what would you atheists call it if there was no CHRIST in CHRISTmas?
Look- I told you yesterday to NOT post to me again until you answer the question I posed to you several times yesterday:

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO SOMEONE WHO WISHED YOU A HAPPY HANUKKAH?

Now look- if you don't have the GUTS or the courage to answer what is a very simple question, do NOT bother me again.

Get it? Got it? Good!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And no....one will NEVER see religious pamphlets at a 7-11.
Or in ANY retail establishment for that matter.
that is not at all true.
i have seen religious tracks in store restrooms
and on benches inside stores. Walmart as a matter of fact.

People leave religious tracks (Pamphlets) just about everywhere.
I was pumping gas in my car at Kroger and look down and saw a tin coin that said, "I love Jesus" laying there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm....not bad.....though I must say last evening's posts about the smell of vaginas was in bad taste to say the least- and NO pun intended.
I don't know what kind of women any men here have been with that it seems to be some sort of consensus that women smell bad.
I've never been so afflicted myself nor as any man ever complained or negatively commented on the odor of my vagina and I think it's a put-down to the entire female gender for there to be such disgusting remarks about a woman's vagina.
If one doesn't practice normal hygiene, ANYONE can emit bad odors from their private parts- including men.
But such poor hygiene is NOT the norm, and a vagina that smells bad is an indication of poor hygiene and has nothing to do with the vagina itself.
Maligning vaginas is merely a means of indirectly (and not so indirectly at that) of maligning women.
You misunderstood.

Tuna smells good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You friggin' HYPOCRITE! ROFLMAO!!!
Just a few minutes ago, you posted:
"Sex is a wonderful blessing given to us by the Lord that serves to express intimacy to another. The purpose of sex is to glorify God, bring forth children, express intimacy, provide comfort, and bless the spouse."
Where is the "for me" part in YOUR post, RR- indicating that it's YOUR opinion?
Of course, that's a trait uncommon for Topix Christians.
You are a silly little man while at the same time being a BIG hypocrite.
um......

You forgot the "for me" part in you allegations.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

<quoted text>
You're quite the accomplished poet and philosopher.
<quoted text>
Why "embrace" the total man? Embrace the best aspects, and try to improve the remainder.
<quoted text>
What? I said that if you aren't getting anything out of sex but children, you're doing it wrong.
<quoted text>
I am interested in population control, but not through suicide.
<quoted text>
Not to me and a handful others. That's enough. Others might promise to make your life more meaningful, but they can't deliver on that promise.
Aaaaaaaah.

I smell elitist pu$$y:

" Embrace the best aspects, and try to improve the remainder."

"Not to me and a handful others. That's enough."

like the red queen in Resident Evil said:

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE DOWN HERE!

Muhu hahahahahahhahahahahaha!

Your best efforts will get you nowhere. And you will still need to ride on the backs of those "less" than yourselves so you still amount to nothing but a bunch of slave drivers who are due for a lash out of their own whips.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't go to a doctor to discuss religion. I go to a doctor to be treated for whatever ails me and to discuss that.
You are WRONG- I've known many people on their death beds; NO doctor EVER asked them what faith they are. It is IRRELEVANT.
You are entitled to feel as you like; I don't CARE how you feel.
the next time you go to a hosp. or take someone to a hosp.
when filling out the admission papers they do ask you what your religious affiliation is.

and of course if you have a dr who is an atheist they won't bring it up.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Maybe that's why he moved to Mexico, so he could f_ck Mexican men & still claim he's straight....
That's a great theory.

Is this supposed to agitate or frustrate me? Are you trying to hurt me? Is that because your feelings have been bruised? Sorry.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>How about answering my question in my post to you of a little while ago?
What would you say to someone who said "Happy Hanukkah" to you?
I would say Happy Hanukkah right back
because i very much respect my jewish brothers and sisters in the family of God.

Just because i am not jewish, doesn't mean i don't love them and respect them.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello? I said they're are acceptable.....(accept is the opposite of reject, btw)
<quoted text>
"Good enough"? What do you mean?
<quoted text>
Nope.
<quoted text>
Impossible. Jesus is Christianity. You have to accept both or neither.
<quoted text>
I though I already answered your "gotcha" questions.
Got any more?
Or will you answer my two?
First off RR - you never answered them.

Although you now say you accept them, yet they are not part of the Christianity that you say you are a part of.

You can't have it both ways, unless you are not a "Christian".

Are you a so-called "Christian"?

All I've seen is contradictions in what you write.

Please state your answer directly.

"Jesus is Christianity. You have to accept both or neither."
- and yet Christianity doesn't accept very much of what Jesus taught.

What are you trying to convey? You speak of one thinkg out of one side of your mouth, but another out of the other.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, how can I judge doctors on what religion they are since I don't KNOW what religion they are and since I don't CARE what religion they are?
I MIGHT know if a doctor is Jewish based on his last name, but of course, that is not always the case.
I would know if a doctor is Indian- actually, one of my doctors is, but I certainly don't know if he adheres to any religion- that of Indians or otherwise and I surely do not CARE.
My concern is that my doctor is a good health practitioner, which my doctor who is an Indian certainly is.
I couldn't care less what, if any god he believes in. That is HIS business, NOT mine. MY business is that he is a qualified medical professional who is offering the best treatment possible based on his medical skills and qualifications.
wait a minute, hold the bus.
YOU are the one who said you didn't think a professional Dr would have any kind of religious articles lying around his or her office.

I am not talking about a Dr's qualifications.
thats most important when going to a Dr.
but their faith is simply who they are as a person.
you are the one who scoffed at Dr's who had religious decor in their offices.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 541,421 - 541,440 of715,610
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

498 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Doctor REALITY 1,343
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min WasteWater 3,848
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min WasteWater 93,103
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min confrinting with the word 529,565
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min WasteWater 255,469
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Strength and Honor 171,377
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 39 min bryan 61
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 39 min Zioni 114,497
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr BenAdam 598,695
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••