“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#570474 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR is definitely in the construction field in some capacity and his bosses are WOMEN which pisses him off to no end- LOL!
"definitely"

lol

What do you know?

Dork.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570475 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the quickest way to clear out a mens room would be for one guy to say, "That's a nice lookin' cock ya got there!"
Yuuuuup!

Redneck would run!

With one hand covering the bungie!
TheApostle

Deerfield, IL

#570476 Dec 6, 2012
“Belief in nonsense will continue

as long as faith in nonsense is

seen as a virtue.”

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570477 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hold your breath waiting for him to be honest.
Whew!

I was turning purple :)
TheApostle2

Deerfield, IL

#570478 Dec 6, 2012
"Ninety-nine percent of the people

in the world are fools, and the

rest of us are in great danger of

contagion."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570479 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It must be a regional phenomenon.
It's called the female crotch.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570480 Dec 6, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
*whispers*
He could actually be gay, and fighting it all the way, because of his belief.
*shrugs*
Why else would he say such awful things about women?
Yep - there is something afoot....
*hands NASL a tissue*

To wipe the poop off your nose.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#570481 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
y'all were talking about vaginas when i asked the question.
forgive me, nano, it was inapropriate and i have more respect for you than that:)
TheApostle3

Deerfield, IL

#570482 Dec 6, 2012
I am a goddist because someone

created God. I am genius.

I know this because HE told me so..........
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#570483 Dec 6, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer, with no evidence, most certainly is not "God", if that is what you want from me, and at that I don't want to prolong that line of questioning any further, because it is nonsense and goes nowhere.
Trying to make someone admit that something can happen by magic rather than by some natural functions of things is rather just trying to distract a person from the fact that you yourself don't know how to discuss a topic.
"The answer with no evidene.."?

Who said anything about answers with no evidence?

What is nonsense and goes nowhere; asking about the origin/cause of matter and energy? You must be joking!

I suppose next you will tell me that the question of the origin/cause of matter and energy is a philosophical one.

Who is talking about magic?

What is magic/al?

"Distract a person from..." ?

What have I distracted you from?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570484 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Scroll down to "cultural concept".
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah" ;
"Blood" is how the Jews establish another person's right to settle in Israel. To them religion and heritage are inseparable.
Sweet! Thank you!

Maybe OCB will finally move to Israel...

*crosses fingers*
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#570485 Dec 6, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time. The common internet variety of atheist would rather be roasted over hot coals than stray from the gospel of Dawkins-Harris-Krauss-Dennett etc. Nothing from nothing (which doesn't really translate to nothing) makes more sense to them than an intelligent cause being the designer.
I tend to agree.
TheApostle4

Deerfield, IL

#570486 Dec 6, 2012
Writing for a penny a word is

ridiculous. If a man really wanted

to make a million dollars, the

best way to do it would be to start

his own religion.-L. Ron Goddard

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570487 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Good - show us how smart you are by defending the guy who thinks vaginas are filthy ....you must be a Mensa member- not!
And btw, RR was not joking regarding his moronic comments about vaginas but do keep defending him, you halfwit.
Oh, don't getcher panties in a twist...

('cuz they'll drip)
TheApostle5

Deerfield, IL

#570488 Dec 6, 2012
"Two things are infinite; the

universe and human stupidity; and

I,m not sure about the universe"

Albert Godstein

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570489 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you feel the need to warn a woman that he will never meet? Nobody on the internet gives a cr@p about whether he is one or not.
I'm under the impression that some people think this is a dating site.
TheApostle6

Deerfield, IL

#570490 Dec 6, 2012
Wouldn't Godists believe that

Satanists believe God exists? I

think that would put them a step

above atheists in Godists' minds.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#570491 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an acquired taste. HL knows...
I've heard the same about beer. Bleh.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#570492 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I tend to assume that it's likely most posters here are hairy old lifers using the prison's library computer or the rare young deek living in his/her momma's basement, riding the neighbor's signal.
xD
i'm just a guy who works on a computer, gets board and likes to say politically uncorrect things. it's never a bad thing to bump into a hottie while doing it so i kinda hope you're not an old perv doing some hard time or a twink trying to hit on straight guys;)
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#570493 Dec 6, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You have taken that way beyond anything that you claim I have done, and I have played that game, and watched others play it too many times here to do it again. We both know what kind of answers we will both come up with so let's stop the games, ok?
If you really want to discuss something in human terms, which both you and I should be able to do, assuming you have at least grade 8 or 9 education, and knowing I have 13 years of school plus 4 years of university education, plus numerous other courses taken since relating to various things I have been involved with in my life, which would probably, if I had taken them as university courses, have given me a master's or even doctorate degree. But I didn't go that route, nor do I plan to now.
Both of my kids though have their second degrees, one a master's, the other a Dr of Medicine. I can converse on a very intelligent level with either of them, and in the language they understand, though granted I certainly wouldn't know all the terms and names etc., relating to their specific disciplines.
No I dont actually.

I dont know what type of answers will come up.

It is the concealment of information that gives one man an educational advantage over another; if all men were exposed to the same education, all men would be "intelligent" as such.

The only thing you can be proud of is the fact that you have been able to go to school while other men cant find their nights dinner..

Can you account for or do you have the knowledge to explain the cause/origin of matter and energy?

Can you account for the formation of DNA?

I have absolutely no interest in your credentials themselves. The fact that men and society deem you as intellectually superior to the average man does not mean jack shit to me.

My concern is with the logical consistency of what you say, and its relationship to what is apparently real.

So what if you and your kids build a whole university for yourselves and write a whole library to go along with it; am I to just be stomped and awe inspired?

Knowledge has the same meaning in all minds, so that no man is any more intelligent than any other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Paul Porter1 99,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 585,713
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min dr Shrink 40,215
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min Halle Berry Sister 2,301
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min dr Shrink 611,948
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min Gas Woman 121,726
problems in marriage 28 min Halle Berry Sister 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 3,923
More from around the web