|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying the bi/homo/hetero sex drives can come & go like a military tenure?
lol
Then why would one call themselves any of the three?
Becyase they want status.
You have no comprehension whatsoever.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you trying to recruit people to switch teams here?
I don't think you can speak for MOST men or MOST anyone because you don't have that kind of 'knowledge' or data to prove such a thing.
men who look at other men in showers are the ones who are SICK.
what is wrong with you?
I have never really had any experience showering with other men, as generally there were no showers in places where I would be with other men, such as physical education in high school. We had no showers.

I tend to like to shower by myself, as I was given such a negative opinion of the body by my 'Christian' upbringing that I feel foolish, however if men are in the shower with other men, they would have to be blind if they don't look at other men.

What are they going to do, look at the walls, or the ceilings? If they are in a pool such as I was a couple times this summer and showering before and/or after swimming, sometimes you happen to see other naked men. In my case naked men do nothing for me. I prefer that men be clothed. A naked woman though, depending on how nice she looks, might be a whole different ball game.

Actually, though, the majority of women do look better to me with a bit of clothing on rather than totally nude, as not a lot of women can look quite as good totally nude as they do by wearing certain clothes in certain ways, to sort of enhance and tantalize, rather than blatantly show everything. Though that is just me.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Again.
www.kairoscatholicstore.com
www.kountryfolks,com
Good for a few INDIVIDUAL establishments not to mention I was NOT talking about items for SALE but items in stores for no other reason than people to read or to take a pamphlet.

You will NOT find any such items in ANY retail establishment for FREE.

Better?

Geez....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny WHAT the majority of Americans believe. I think the majority of Americans thought the illegal invasion of Iraq was right and just. I think that majority was wrong.
I don't play "follow the leader", dearie.
You would lose that bet. I choose my doctors based on their medical experience, knowledge and bedside manner. Their personal religious beliefs matter not at all to me, unless those beliefs somehow compromise how good a doctor they are.
In the case of Iraq the majority were, of course, wrong. Thankfully our leaders saw through that and didn't send our troops.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Then most men are SICK. Men checking each other out- specifically the penises of other men- is VERY, VERY common.
Women do it too- they check out the size of breasts and butts of other women.
Nothing at ALL sick about it.
You just have a dirty mind is all.
My wife is Black, and since meeting her, I have learned that butts seems to be a thing with Black women, they have more butts than some other women in many cases, and they also notice that, and often comments about another woman's butt, such as she had a nice butt or she didn't have a nice butt, as she was too flat. She is nauseated with the idea of sex with a woman, so she definitely is not looking at the butts to get turned on sexually.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you might.
that pastor might be in the medical field to.
you might see posters in the pastors office of basketball teams, or football teams.
you might see any number of outside hobbies that pastor takes interest in, on his office walls.
you wish to set boundrys of where God is allowed and where He isn't allowed in this world?
Again the 'decor' choices a dr makes is for their enjoyment and free speech rights.
I know in my office i have things sitting about that are spiritual.
it is not for anyone elses benefit, but my own.
why shouldn't people be allowed to express who they are and what they like?
I am surprised you go to stores at all this time of year.
they play non stop Christmas music on the intercoms.
Joy to the world the Lord has come!
Hark the Harold ANGELS sing, glory to the NEW BORN KING!
Oh come all ye faithful
what child is this
silent night
Oh Holy night
and many others
these carols are piped into many stores and malls this time of year
looks like that would rubb you atheists the wrong way.
what do you say when someone says to you, "Merry Christmas"?
Lots of Dr's, and other professionals decorate their offices with a "reason for the season" theme.
do you boycott any Dr or any professional office who is not ashamed to acknowledge God?
We are not suppose to hide our light under a bushel
UIF, are you not aware that in countries that have traditionally held Christmas with the tree, Santa Claus, presents, etc., a large majority of non-religious people have also participated in the events just to the same degree as the religious ones do. I recall as a child it was annoying when Christmas fell on a Sunday, because on a farm we had a very full day of having to do farm chores and milk cows twice a day, plus go to both grandparents homes for a big meal and present opening with all of the families. If we had to also go to church that pretty well screwed up the day.

I can't remember every Christmas since I was an adult, but I suspect if we were having Christmas with my wife's family, which would have been most of the time, during my 31 years of marriage to her, if Christmas fell on Sunday, we would stay home, even though her parents were also very religious and regular church attenders as we were.

It was a special vacation time to visit with family we didn't see often, so things like church got set aside, for things we couldn't do when not together.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"He says, "Had a sexual release but it was like masturbating"
aww...poor nephew!
we all know that the MOST immportant thing in life is to have a very fulling "release"!!!
yes, my dear, SEXUhomoality is ALL ABOUT SEX!
So then, heteroSEXuality is all about sex as well.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Santa definitely rocks!!
You should see some of the Santa stuff here in Florida- Santa decked out in Hawaiian shirts and shorts, on skis, etc.- it's too funny but really fun!
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-resorts/53...
http://www.alonglifepath.com/2011/10/i-love-l...
Lol, I have to say I've seen better santa's in England. I prefer the traditional santa.

I'm sooo excited about christmas!!! Have you started singing christmas songs yet? I can't stop! I've still got to put the tree up tho. I can't wait!! Don't ya just love christmas????

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is this: You claim to be a friend of science, without understanding much of it. You try and criticise what you don't understand.
Here is a scenario. Say you are a design engineer at Ferrari, do you take advice on topics like aerodynamics and downforce, from average joes on the street?
Dude, you got issues.

I did not say that I was a friend of science; I only said it was not my enemy.

I would probably take advice from an average joe on the street if I were involved in designing of Ferraris. Do you know why?

I would take advice from them because KNOWLEDGE IS NO "RESPECT-ER" OF PERSONS; it doesnt matter who you are, nor where you learned nor where you are, EITHER YOU KNOW SOMETHING OR YOU DONT.

The everyday life of an average joe may very well lead him to experiences which give him more insight than me.

Furthermore, the perspective from which you view an issue may prevent you from learning further; therefore an average joe just might be ignorant enough to look at it from a silly perspective which gives me an insight into some aspect that I would not have noticed through CONVENTIONAL approaches.

As long as a person is intellectually "humble" enough, they can learn from anything or anyone.

Its your pride that will f*&$k you over one if these days; just keep your head up that a$$ of yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are weird, they pee infront of other men, that's a fact!
How can men do that? Women don't do it.
Could it be that, at least in Canada and the USA, that public washrooms line up a bunch of urinals side by side, and except if you want to use the toilet in a cubicle you don't have a lot of choice. Actually I am uncomfortable peeing in public, for reasons from my childhood, but also now, due to a common problem of older men, an enlarged prostate tends to make peeing difficult and extremely slow, and when men are waiting their turn and five men have come and gone beside you and you are just getting nicely started it is embarrassing.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG CALM DOWN DEAR! I'm 21.
I don't know about other organisms, but we call God, Akal.
Kal=time
A-kal= without time
So that means if time doesn't apply to him, he can't die.
but I don't get angry when atheists say there is no God, my belief is not going to change just coz they believe that. Everyone has the right to believe in God or not.
I'm 25 :P

Its not just the claims of atheists that gets me upset; its the fact that they are well prepared to enforce their beliefs (or disbeliefs) unto the world.

I am watching the way they are operating in society and the world at large; and I can see nothing but trouble approaching.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is Black, and since meeting her, I have learned that butts seems to be a thing with Black women, they have more butts than some other women in many cases, and they also notice that, and often comments about another woman's butt, such as she had a nice butt or she didn't have a nice butt, as she was too flat. She is nauseated with the idea of sex with a woman, so she definitely is not looking at the butts to get turned on sexually.
Yh, girls do it all the time, i have noticed that alot of men do it but don't like to admit they do it. I always say kim kardashian has a big butt that sticks out funny, but i think it's the way she stands that makes it look more sticky outy, lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I see- so you're saying that a doctor might be in the religious field also??
Yeah- the stores also play:
Jingle Bells
Let It Snow
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Winter Wonderland
Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer
I've even heard "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" in stores!
Doesn't rub me the wrong way that ANY Christmas songs are played- I get into the FUN of the season while paying NO attention at all to the religious aspects.
And do you think stores pipe in that music because of RELIGION??
LOL!!!
They want their shoppers to spend MONEY- that is the ONLY reason why stores play Christmas songs and you're incredibly naive if you think otherwise.
What do I say to someone who tells me "Merry Christmas"? I respond with: Happy Holidays to you as well.
What do YOU say to someone who might tell YOU "Happy Hanukkah"?
I would far sooner hear Christmas music in the malls and stores, then the crap that they usually play, at least in the malls around here. It is my thought that malls don't like a lot of gangs of kids loitering so one thing people do in some places is to play music that kids don't like so they tend to move on.

Unfortunately here they seem to play the music that kids enjoy, even though most of the people you see hanging around the malls are older people. I have been going to go to the management office (we have a mall 5 minute walk from us) and ask them what is the motive behind their lack of taste in music, but I never seem to remember to do it when I am actually there.

I find rather than making me want to buy something, which should be the purpose of the music, and is definitely the purpose of playing Christmas music, I get angry and want to leave. They shouldn't be trying to scare people away because of the very annoying stuff they do play.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That is horrible, if that lady sought LC with that, they would of had to hire her back, cause you can't violate someones free speech rights.
all the atheist should stay out of the stores this time of year.
cause they are buying into CHRISTmas with every holiday product they purchase.
they are supporting the idea of and notion of CHRISTmas.
which i find amusing. They claim there is no God, but they are spending money left and right on the CHRISTmas holiday which is about CHRIST.
as far as i am concerned if anyone says "Happy Holidays" to me, they can kiss my Yule-Tide hide! ha ha
cause it is MERRY CHRISTMAS!
everywhere i shop, everywhere i go, i say MERRY CHRISTMAS!
and you know what? just about everyone i wish a merry christmas to, says it back to me.
so while i am at it, RR, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
That's awesome. I do the same thing in my industry. Most, maybe 99% of people either day Merry Christmas back to me or just say thanks. It's the 1% weirdo athitards that bitch & whine.

I say f_ck 'em. And everyone that looks like 'em.

Merry Christmas to you, too.

And to all!
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
...Nope. Spirituality speculates no such thing. Spirituality is a psychological state of mystery, awe, gratitude and connection.
What spirituality are you referring to; the one that caused you to leave church and burn your bible and blaspheme against your God?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You have no idea of what spirituality is.

All you have is a one sided attitude about things and people; but you know what? All men have a capacity for arrogance, so the more you scoff and frown, the more I will scuff and frown.

Your utter failure to justify your BELIEFS as is evident from my questioning reveals that you are nothing but a disk head: your brain is like a WORM dis, it cannot generate a critical thinking process, it simply records and return what was recorded.

You elitist attitude is nothing but an attempt to MASK your ignorance and utterly false conceptions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
so then you do 'judge' doctors on what religion they are.
because you said no 'reputable' Dr would ever discuss faith with you.
If you are lying on your death bed, you can be sure a physican will inquire of what faith you are.
but regardless, there are many dr's who pray with their patients if the patient lets the Dr know they believe in God.
and if the Dr. is a believer often times a Dr will pray with a patient prior to surgery or treatment.
and let me tell you this, i would FAR rather have a Dr who was benefiting from the guidence of God combined with His or Her medical knowledge than one who didn't have any connections to God.
Having a strong faith in God only enhances and makes things BETTER.
thats how 'I' feel.
UIF, if I knew a doctor was praying before operating on me, I might want to get off the table and leave. I want to know the doctor is confident that he can help me because he has the knowledge and skill, not that he is aasking God to assist, because otherwise he might not save me.

Of course some doctors might ask a dying patient about their religion as some might be aware that some patients especially RCs will want last rites performed, so likely he is wondering if he should be contacting the hospital chaplain, if it has one.

I highly doubt though that most competent doctors are trying to get the patient into praying and spending time talking about God, except if they see that is something that particular patient seems to find important and the doctor actually has enough time to do that, which would be unlikely in most cases.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that, at least in Canada and the USA, that public washrooms line up a bunch of urinals side by side, and except if you want to use the toilet in a cubicle you don't have a lot of choice. Actually I am uncomfortable peeing in public, for reasons from my childhood, but also now, due to a common problem of older men, an enlarged prostate tends to make peeing difficult and extremely slow, and when men are waiting their turn and five men have come and gone beside you and you are just getting nicely started it is embarrassing.
It's the same here, i saw it on a film and also i accidentally walked into the mens tiolets, and thought WTF? Thank God there was no man in there, i quickly ran out and pretended it didn't happen.

hehehehe, that's what i was talking about. I find it so weird that men pee in front of eachother. Ok, i get that peeing standing up might be easier for men, i mean aiming, but u could atleast have barriers in between the urinals. But if men don't mind, it's fine by me.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're incredibly obtuse. How many times do you need to be told that the problem was in the clinic, not the town's people.
Let's drop it. I think that we've gone as far as we can with this topic.
The issue was the damage that your church does. You insisted on a personal example, which you didn't bother to try to understand before expressing your indifference. Your purpose in these inquiries is clear, and it's not to try to understand what harm your church does or how it adversely affects the lives of unbelievers. Like the typical Christian you are, you couldn't care less.
And that serves my purpose as well, which has always been to highlight the damaging effect your church has on the rest of us, its indifference to that, and the ongoing threat it represents to us as long as it remains influential enough affect the thoughts of so many of our neighbors.
You've done your part already. Let's move on.
I see.

Since you can't come up with any other example of the terrors of Christianity, you give up.

Thank God.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay, why would I pee in front of a girl?
If I had a really strong relationship with my boyfriend or husband then I wouldn't care, but why infront of a girl if you're not gay?
Have you let your bf pee on you?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
RR is a coward who has been frightened into the christian corner by his indoctrination that if he doesn't at least try to fake belief, he's going to hell.
He knows enough to know that the bible lies, but he is so afraid of eternal damnation that he has to jump through hoops trying to reconcile reality with biblical bullshit.
Thanks, Dr Ruth.

Take your meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 541,301 - 541,320 of679,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

571 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min karl44 440,801
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min ocxz 109,507
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 10 min Some1 Else 1,214
why are most gay white and latino men bias agai... (Aug '13) 24 min cpg2707 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Dr_Zorderz 250,345
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min No Shiite 216,679
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min Toby 89,495
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Josh 228
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 511,919