#570597 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Unhealthy?
Erroneous?
I think you mean:
Factual
Depressing(to you)
What is depressing to me is that you actually think what you say about women is factual rather than what it is, a very unhealthy, erroneous and PERVERSE perception of the female gender.

Maybe you really ARE gay, though I know plenty of gay guys and not one of them has such disdain, contempt and disrespect for women as YOU do.

You're SICK.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#570598 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>There is something seriously wrong who uses the word "filthy" in a GENERAL sense to describe vaginas.
Oh!(light bulb)

You don't like the word filthy....

Prude.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#570599 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Unhealthy?
Erroneous?
I think you mean:
Factual
Depressing(to you)
And yes- it IS depressing to me that what is FACTUAL is that you ARE a rabid misogynist.

The only thing that offsets that is the great delight I take in knowing I will NEVER have to deal with you in "real" life.

Though it IS depressing to think of the women who DO have to deal with you in "real" life- I feel sorry for them, but nowhere near as sorry as I feel for you.

You ARE a woman-hater.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570600 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But you DO. Because we ALL do unless you can claim that your heritage is that of Native Americans and as YOU yourself pointed out, even if it was, they came from somewhere else as well. So maybe your heritage is actually ASIAN!
BTW, I NEVER said I felt ANY kinship with Europeans, but I DO appreciate and respect that my HERITAGE is that of European countries.
If I was Asian, that would explain the Caucasian better.

Ok fine, YOU have respect for your European heritage, NOT me.

I know you'll have a problem with that.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#570601 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Still nothin about a truck theft.....
Are you weird, stupid or both? These are the pages you sent me to. This was supposed to verify your story about your truck being stolen 20 years ago, and obviously there's nothing here. Why would you direct me here if you knew there was nothing?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570602 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You did NOT say "next to you" and so what if you had.
Passed out is NOT the same as fell asleep- who are you trying to kid here, RR?
What difference does it make if she passed out drunk next to you or not?
And she was next to you passed out while you were here on Topix?
Eh- whatever, RR......and how me knowing the difference between the phrases "passed out" and "fell asleep" makes me a prude is quite a stretch on your part.
MORON.
I didn't say "fell asleep", you prude!

I said passed out.

Pay attention:

My lady is passed out.(what I said)

My lady passed out.(what you think)

There is a difference.

Damn, I feel like I'm teaching 3rd grade English.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570603 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!(light bulb)
Prude.
LOL!! I'm FINE with the word "filthy" when it's APPLICABLE.

It is NOT applicable to women's vaginas and it is demeaning to the entire female gender not to mention referring to ANY human body part as "filthy".

And call me a prude til the cows come home......all that does is let me know that you are WRONG- yet AGAIN.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#570604 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>There is something seriously wrong who uses the word "filthy" in a GENERAL sense to describe vaginas.
Tell that to IANS. He seems to enjoy visualizing mine in great detail.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#570605 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
Christians & Catholics are VERY different religions.
Christians are Catholic just as much as Americans are Canadian.
Kinda like saying stupid isn't retarded huh?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570606 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!(light bulb)
Prude.
Since you think women are filthy, you might want to ask your perfect god why he made women "filthy". Or at least why he made the women YOU know "filthy".

RR- YOU are FILTHY- and that has NOTHING to do with ANY of your body parts- it just has to do with the fact that you not only SPEW garbage, but that you are a walking pile of it.

You're a mean, petty, nasty and FILTHY LITTLE man, RR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570607 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh- no, it wouldn't. But I can't waste time going through what a race is with you again, RR.

I have NO problem with that- why WOULD I when I've known for MONTHS now what an isolated, insular and UGLY American you are?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#570608 Dec 6, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is it that after an idea arises in the minds of people like you, its no longer a belief but a fact... a seemingly unquestionable one?
Ok, you want to be arrogant? I can play that game.
Forget you and all your high and lofty virtues and values; they are all eventually futile...
...YOUR SCIENCE INSISTS THAT YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE AND ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS TO BE SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT ARE MEANINGLESS.
You arose from the inanimate and will return to the dead; YOU ARE LESS THAN MY DOG, for to the extent that a dog is faithful to a "believer in God" that dog has a chance to see a "brighter" existence.
belief is an error most often driven by a psychological state,
like your fears generate you gods
evolution is not a belief, it is an evaluation of the facts, it is a statement of truth. it is the way it is.
your god is a projection of your psyche.
and
you are a coward.
has the cock crowed thrice? for you dishonor your god with your shame, you have not even named him.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570609 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'll respond a second time and a bit better. While you may feel no kinship with Europeans, they ARE a part of your HERITAGE like it or not- unless you can lay claim to your heritage being that of Native Americans who as you have said also came from someplace else.
So for me, I feel no kinship toward Israelis because my HERITAGE is not that of Israel.
And I don't feel a kinship toward Europeans, but as I already said, I DO appreciate and acknowledge that my HERITAGE is that of Europeans.
It's too bad you've never had the opportunity to travel abroad; despite what a pain in the ass you can be, I think if you did, you would then have an appreciation for so much that came before there ever was a USA.
Just sayin'......
Native Americans aren't American. If they are, then so are Mexicans & Eskimos.

Heritage:
Property that is or may be inherited; an inheritance.
Valued objects and qualities such as cultural traditions, unspoiled countryside, and historic buildings that have been passed down.

NONE of that has to do with my heritage OR my connection with euros.
Property - nope.
Objects - nope.
Cultural traditions - nope.
Historic buildings - nope.

I've only traveled "inbroad". I have no desire to visit other countries. There so much to see right here in the good ole US of A!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#570610 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More filthy than a penis, ya!
Talk dirty to me.

"
"

lol

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570611 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to IANS. He seems to enjoy visualizing mine in great detail.
That may be, but has IANS told you that your vagina is "filthy" or that all vaginas are "filthy"?

Hey- if he wants to fantasize about your private parts, that's kind of a compliment........at least it's not an insult like referring to vaginas as "filthy" is.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570612 Dec 6, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you weird, stupid or both? These are the pages you sent me to. This was supposed to verify your story about your truck being stolen 20 years ago, and obviously there's nothing here. Why would you direct me here if you knew there was nothing?
???

I sent you no pages. I just listed what pages your link provided....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570613 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "fell asleep", you prude!
I said passed out.
Pay attention:
My lady is passed out.(what I said)
My lady passed out.(what you think)
There is a difference.
Damn, I feel like I'm teaching 3rd grade English.
OMG- she passed out so now she IS passed out.

You're gonna think the word "is" makes ANY difference? It doesn't.

Maybe you should contact Bill Clinton and ask HIM what the definition of "is" is.

And I KNOW you didn't say she fell asleep you IDIOT-that's the POINT!

You SAID she "passed out"!!! If she had fallen asleep you would have SAID that.

And YOU teaching ME ANYTHING about the English language and the proper usage of it?

Oh man.....hold on a sec....snort! Giggle! Tee-hee! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! I've got tears of laughter running down my face as I type!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#570614 Dec 6, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say the same thing about you.
As a mater of fact, Evolution theory is the direct antithesis of Spirituality/religion.
Do you think that things are that way by accident?
The main function of your theories is to "prove God out of existence"; that is its sole purpose.
Why are they advancing a theory of something that leads nowhere; in light of the concept of evolution, does it matter how much progress humanity makes?
All existence as we know it will dissolved into nothingness regardless of how advanced we are, so what is the function of your "Brilliance" and virtue and intellect? What will you achieve in the end?
If you want to live in a hopeless world, just live in it: dont try to impose your hopelessness on others in the name of science.
grownups talk about science

children talk about the super gods that they make up

you are a coward

and a troll

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570615 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And yes- it IS depressing to me that what is FACTUAL is that you ARE a rabid misogynist.
The only thing that offsets that is the great delight I take in knowing I will NEVER have to deal with you in "real" life.
Though it IS depressing to think of the women who DO have to deal with you in "real" life- I feel sorry for them, but nowhere near as sorry as I feel for you.
You ARE a woman-hater.
A mysoginist is basically a man that hates women.

I don't hate women.

I love 'em!

I just point out the obvious & I make fun of 'em. But I make fun of everyone, including myself.

You're just a sad lil prude that can't mess around & has no sense if humor.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570616 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay....sigh....the majority of Europeans are CAUCASIAN.

YOU even posted a link that stated that.

ASIAN is NOT Caucasian- the two are separate and distinct races.

You're dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min TrumpTheRetard 41,596
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 43 min Paul is dead 539
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 1 hr Paul is dead 97
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 15
Would the world have been better off...without ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 3 hr Paul is dead 53
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 5 hr Johnny 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr guest 690,311
More from around the web