“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#570263 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yet YOU want people's "shopping rights" to be violated.
Why are so many of you Christians wannabe FASCISTS?
Oh- just want to wish you a Happy Hanukkah AGAIN!!
Still waiting for you to tell me to kiss your hide.......
this is the 4th time you ask it.
and i told you I ANSWERED YOU.
read the post.

you are not jewish.
why would you wish me a happy Hanukkah?
i would reply to any jewish person, Happy Hanukkah right back
THEY are celebrating GOD.
I don't have to be a jew to love my jewish brothers and sisters in God's family.

Happy Hanukkah is a religious time of the year.

happy holiday is a secular UNgodly greeting.
so do you want me to tell you to kiss my Yule Tide Hide AGAIN?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#570264 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
coward? how many times must i answer it? you only need to ask it once and then WAIT til i come to your post and have time to answer it.
you will find the answer on a previous post where i addressed this question.
I saw that you answered it and acknowledged your answer.....it sure took you long enough though.

Uh.....I first asked you yesterday and while you did not answer it yesterday, you DID answer several posts AFTER I first posted to you asking what you would say to someone who wished you a Happy Hanukkah.

You ignored that post in favor of answering posts which came AFTER that one.

Just sayin'......

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#570265 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I never said Nano didn't have the same rights. It is NANO who claimed a couple of posters hate him/her/it.
That is what I was responding to.
Look- do NOT post to me AGAIN until you have the GUTS to tell me what you would say to someone who wished you a Happy Hanukkah.
And btw, his/her/its name abbreviated is NOT Namo- it's NaNo.
Now don't bother me until you answer my question and for the LAST time, that question is:
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO SOMEONE WHO WISHED YOU A HAPPY HANUKKAH?
better yet don't post me until you have the kahunnias to acknowledge the answer i already gave you.

and YOU DID tell Namo that no one liked him.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#570266 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagin there are particians in mens restrooms so they don't have to do that.
Yes, they are Republican politicians.

But you spelled it wrong.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#570267 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- it's not odd at all. Then again, I find nothing shameful or at all with any sexual connotation regarding peeing.
Girlfriends peeing in front of each other or at least with the bathroom door open is very common and is not a big deal to those who don't find any connection between peeing, sex and one's private parts.
It's not as if my girlfriends have seen my vagina or that I have seen theirs, you know.
It's sitting down and tinkling, wiping and pulling ones pants back up- it's not some dark and nasty secret as you seem to be making it out to be.
.. Patricia is 'pee shy.' Best post about anal functions. That's her favorite ..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#570268 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If there was a bible in the exam room of my doctor's office, I would disregard it for a 2 year old copy of Good Housekeeping instead.
If the bible was the ONLY reading material in the exam room, I would ask the nurse for something ELSE to read and something more appropriate.
I don't read the bible at my doctor's any more than I read it on the checkout line at the supermarket, and even if I did, it would be my OWN.
But luckily for me, while I go to doctors of different races and very likely of different religions as well, I see PROFESSIONALS who are also INTELLIGENT enough to know that their religious beliefs are none of MY business just as MY religious beliefs are none of THEIR business.
I guess it wouldn't be wrong of me to assume that your car mechanic is Christian and that there is a bible in that waiting area, right?
Or does your mechanic simply "bless" your car before, during and after he works on it?
Only if it is a catholic vehicle...Never put "quaker" oil in a catholic or other vehicle-there were instances some years ago that the oil caused the engines to seize.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#570269 Dec 6, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter what people believe, but what reality is is real importnat
and the reality is every creation must have a creator.
the reality is you are breathing only because God allows you to.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#570270 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God made a perfect woman, only He gave her free will. She wasn't captive to Him. She f_cked up. Don't worry, though. Adam followed in her footsteps & f_cked up, too. And men are still paying the price for his mistake.
It's fascinating how so many of you Christians like to wag your finger at your fellow man while scolding him about accountability for his actions, but never hold you god accountable for his work.

I'll bet you that when Jehovah gets together with his sibs on the holidays and describes the universe that he's fashioned, they're none too impressed with the sin thing, consider him its author. I'd also bet that they're disgusted that he tortures so many of us for his own engineering inadequacies - and without mercy. Jehovah was always the bad seed of the litter with his sterilizing floods and continual genocides.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#570271 Dec 6, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the facts are: there is no god and faith is just a myth nothing else!
if that is true, then do me a favor.
create a flower from scratch.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570272 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanukkah is a religious part of the season. the jewish holiday.
representing God.
Happy Holidays is a SECULAR term with no 'God' in it.
so yes if you say Happy Holidays to me, you can kiss my Yule Tide Hide.
How very charitable and "Christian" of you, huh?

No worries where I'm concerned though as I am not at all inclined to wish YOU a Happy or a Merry ANYTHING- being the "good" Christian you are, you're not deserving of any such greeting.

Do note the word "good" in quotation marks- that is to indicate that I was being sarcastic.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570273 Dec 6, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if it is a catholic vehicle...Never put "quaker" oil in a catholic or other vehicle-there were instances some years ago that the oil caused the engines to seize.
LOL!!! Too funny!

So uh.....can you tell me where to take my car to get it baptized?

Of course, as I was born into the JEWISH religion, I guess I should look for a good moil instead!

LOL!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#570274 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- I know which god YOU are talking about- YOUR god doesn't mean SQUAT to those who don't believe in your god. You haven't gotten that yet???
No- saying: "Oh my god!" during sex is NOT a way of glorifying ANY god. When I exclaim "oh my god!" in bed, I am not in ANY way glorifying or even THINKING about ANY god unless I am perceiving my MAN as god-like. It's simply an EXPRESSION, RR- it has NO religious connotations for NORMAL people who do NOT think about god or religion during sex!
Hey- it's YOU that thinks your god is everywhere- so that includes between the sheets with you and your wife, right?
You know why it's called the g-spot?

Because God wanted men to search for it & women to cry out His name.....

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#570275 Dec 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay, why would I pee in front of a girl?
If I had a really strong relationship with my boyfriend or husband then I wouldn't care, but why infront of a girl if you're not gay?
they have no qualms about it.
they have been desensitized to any kind of morality or virtue.

this indecent new generation has come up with the idea of 'genderless' bathrooms where no matter what you are, you can go into one or both restrooms and potty.
SICK as far as i'm concerned.
call me old timey, but i value the concept of PRIVACY when using a restroom.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570276 Dec 6, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
you will see that the picture of the not so little girl is from 2009 in an internet cam girl called behindblueyes18 and is not the poster gemmagem
rule 30 is there are no girls on the internet
why are you pretending not to be buck crick?
Ah..... I didn't know about rule 30, thanks.

I'm not buck crick...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570277 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
this is the 4th time you ask it.
and i told you I ANSWERED YOU.
read the post.
you are not jewish.
why would you wish me a happy Hanukkah?
i would reply to any jewish person, Happy Hanukkah right back
THEY are celebrating GOD.
I don't have to be a jew to love my jewish brothers and sisters in God's family.
Happy Hanukkah is a religious time of the year.
happy holiday is a secular UNgodly greeting.
so do you want me to tell you to kiss my Yule Tide Hide AGAIN?
And I already responded- TWICE! Are posts taking a very long time to appear for you before you see them?

And don't tell me I am not Jewish- I most certainly AM in that I was born INTO the Jewish religion, but I am basically a non-practicing Jew.

And there is NOTHING at ALL wrong with wishing people Happy Holidays.

The opposite of that would be to wish you a MISERABLE holiday- would you prefer that?

Oh- I know.....you just prefer to be ungracious and not even take into account that the person wishing YOU Happy Holidays may be doing so so as to not offend YOU if they don't know what your religious affiliation is, but that they still want to wish you a Happy Holiday- no matter WHAT holiday you celebrate.

Fennario

#570278 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Thank God I'm not catholic.
Catholic, Protestant ... who cares? It's all Christian. You don't care if a Muslim is Sunni or Shia, right? Me, neither.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570279 Dec 6, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great theory.
Is this supposed to agitate or frustrate me? Are you trying to hurt me? Is that because your feelings have been bruised? Sorry.
In order for one to have bruised feelings, first one must give a shit.

Try again?

Fennario

#570280 Dec 6, 2012
Skitz wrote:
*sips tea* He was saying vaginas smell like fish.
LOL. Oh no you di-int!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570281 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
better yet don't post me until you have the kahunnias to acknowledge the answer i already gave you.
and YOU DID tell Namo that no one liked him.
Sigh....I already did- no less than TWICE....trying READING posts....

What I told NaNO- NOT NaMO- as you keep insisting was a kid's taunt paraphrased because it was NANO who whined about a few people here hating him/her/it.

You just didn't GET it is all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570282 Dec 6, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
First off RR - you never answered them.
Although you now say you accept them, yet they are not part of the Christianity that you say you are a part of.
You can't have it both ways, unless you are not a "Christian".
Are you a so-called "Christian"?
All I've seen is contradictions in what you write.
Please state your answer directly.
"Jesus is Christianity. You have to accept both or neither."
- and yet Christianity doesn't accept very much of what Jesus taught.
What are you trying to convey? You speak of one thinkg out of one side of your mouth, but another out of the other.
Apparently you don't know much about Christianity.

It is based on Jesus Christ, hence the name of the religion, CHRISTianity.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Linda Warren Hunter, Dekalb County (May '08) 7 min Atl 229
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 269,995
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Robert F 578,680
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min True Truth 609,732
My Mom Is Joining The Adult Film Industry (Jan '13) 1 hr Aiesha 14
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,935
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Sharlene45 2,174
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 97,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web