“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#570427 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it like 10 times......
Tuna smells good.
I am truly mystified as to how anyone would like the smell or taste of canned tuna.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#570428 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Social conservatism - "a political ideology that focuses on the preservation of what are seen as traditional values."
I see that as my views, too.
My traditional values are Amercian traditional values. I try to keep them in whatever way I can.
Thanks!
i wasn't insinuating that there's anything 'wrong' with being a socio-political conservative, of course. i was just pointing out that being so doesn't make a person a Christian:)

i think we're both for Biblical traditional values, whether the US holds to them by law or not

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#570429 Dec 6, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll be....
So you dont even know about the things you are discussing to any great length; yet you will act as if it is absolute fact that what you say is real?
A better explaination?
Seriously?
Look, I am perfetly justified in speculating that intelligent creatures are the product of an intelligent Creator: man has demonstrated the ability to creative "intelligent" things while he himself is intelligent... I have seen that intelligence is a product of the intelligent.
How do you justify intelligence from mindless matter and mindless natural processes?
If you claim that evolution is not the influence of an intelligent force though it created you; then you can in no way at all even imply that anything you do reflects intelligence or intelligent capacity.
In short, if nature is not under an intelligent influence; you have no intelligence at all... because you and all that you are, have been and will be is a product of nature.
If nature is mindless, so are you.
You're wasting your time. The common internet variety of atheist would rather be roasted over hot coals than stray from the gospel of Dawkins-Harris-Krauss-Dennett etc. Nothing from nothing (which doesn't really translate to nothing) makes more sense to them than an intelligent cause being the designer.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#570430 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you explained it perfectly and don't even realize you did.
you said if a gay man has sex with a woman he couldn't have sex because he wouldn't be 'turned on' enough to make it work.
which pretty much proves to you that it is a MENTAL thing.
the mind is a powerful thing.
Perhaps you should read that again, and read it with all of wht I said, rather than a few words.

While we are on the topic, and I just read your post where I first found out that you have been in a longterm relationship with a man, can you tell me if he usually lets you be satisfied before he ejaculates and then falls to sleep assuming it is late at night?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#570431 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was too a joke. I can't believe that in 58 years you haven't heard it before....
How can a woman bleed for a week and not die?
You must live a very sheltered life.
If by "sheltered" you mean not being surrounded by ignorant aholes such as you are along with your weak and failed attempts at humor then okay- I've led a "sheltered" life.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#570432 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a construction worker?
Is that the fantasy you have with me?
Din't ya remember the story about yer work truck?
Or was that someone else?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570433 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish is a religion, how can it also be a heritage?
I was born into a Christian family, but I wouldn't think to say that my heritage is Christian...
Explain, please.
Because Judaism is NOT only a religion - it is also about one's heritage.

Look, you're as clueless about Jews and Judaism as you are about prettying everything else so don't act as if you really care - you don't.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570434 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it feels like 100 times....
Tuna smells good.
So then you think tuna is filthy.

Got it. RR, you're SO busted on this one- your best course of action would be to STFU about it already.

Don't you have ANY sense about you?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570435 Dec 6, 2012
Pretty much everything else....
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#570436 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a construction worker?
Is that the fantasy you have with me?
Aren't you? Or is it you you were and got promoted to a desk job? You referred to losing your tools when your truck was stolen as cutting into your income, so, yes, you certainly sound like a construction worker.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570437 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not particulary, thanks.
It 'could' be true.
It 'could' be false.
It 'could' be exaggerated.
The point is, Huff Post is really known for it's honest reporting.
Google the story- I'm sure you could find a source more to your liking.

Location hidden

#570438 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, I'll be....
So you dont even know about the things you are discussing to any great length; yet you will act as if it is absolute fact that what you say is real?
A better explaination?
Seriously?
Look, I am perfetly justified in speculating that intelligent creatures are the product of an intelligent Creator: man has demonstrated the ability to creative "intelligent" things while he himself is intelligent... I have seen that intelligence is a product of the intelligent.
How do you justify intelligence from mindless matter and mindless natural processes?
If you claim that evolution is not the influence of an intelligent force though it created you; then you can in no way at all even imply that anything you do reflects intelligence or intelligent capacity.
In short, if nature is not under an intelligent influence; you have no intelligence at all... because you and all that you are, have been and will be is a product of nature.
If nature is mindless, so are you.
You have taken that way beyond anything that you claim I have done, and I have played that game, and watched others play it too many times here to do it again. We both know what kind of answers we will both come up with so let's stop the games, ok?

If you really want to discuss something in human terms, which both you and I should be able to do, assuming you have at least grade 8 or 9 education, and knowing I have 13 years of school plus 4 years of university education, plus numerous other courses taken since relating to various things I have been involved with in my life, which would probably, if I had taken them as university courses, have given me a master's or even doctorate degree. But I didn't go that route, nor do I plan to now.

Both of my kids though have their second degrees, one a master's, the other a Dr of Medicine. I can converse on a very intelligent level with either of them, and in the language they understand, though granted I certainly wouldn't know all the terms and names etc., relating to their specific disciplines.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#570439 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I made you go fishing, too....
I love it when women follow men.
It's the natural order of things.
.. didn't go fishing. Saved the link for future reference ..

.. if a new woman should come to this thread, I plan on warning her of your blatant misogyny and refer her to this post ..

.. you demean women, are a relic from a bygone era and practice a patriarchal religion that endorses your sexism ..

.. won't be responding to anymore of your posts. You finally caught the attention of my scroll button ..

.. I reserve the 'final ha-ha' right ..
endtime

AOL

#570440 Dec 6, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#570441 Dec 6, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you? Or is it you you were and got promoted to a desk job? You referred to losing your tools when your truck was stolen as cutting into your income, so, yes, you certainly sound like a construction worker.
RR is definitely in the construction field in some capacity and his bosses are WOMEN which pisses him off to no end- LOL!

Location hidden

#570442 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>
So is that justification to look no further than the length of your nose?
What is the cause of matter and energy?
What is the cause of DNA structure?
What principle is there that say "a bunch of chemicals left alone over time will just "Poof!" and form DNA structure"?
You clowns can be satisfied with what you think you know; but why do you have a problem when people try to dig deeper.
I have heard the idea of "infinite regress" as it relates to searching for "Original Cause" but I dont buy that crap; physical things are defined by limits; so they must start somewhere and they must stop somewhere.
The answer, with no evidence, most certainly is not "God", if that is what you want from me, and at that I don't want to prolong that line of questioning any further, because it is nonsense and goes nowhere.

Trying to make someone admit that something can happen by magic rather than by some natural functions of things is rather just trying to distract a person from the fact that you yourself don't know how to discuss a topic.
OMG

Ottawa, Canada

#570443 Dec 6, 2012
my name says it all and when you stand before him im sure my name will cross your lips.....

Location hidden

#570445 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you talking to?
I have had a man for along time.
I am NOT patty.
you need to get your hat on straight.
My life experiences are enhanced by time and events.
real men don't play peekaboo with other men.
who ever told you that it was normal to admire the private parts of the same sex, did you a great injustice.
Yep, the quickest way to clear out a mens room would be for one guy to say, "That's a nice lookin' cock ya got there!"

Location hidden

#570446 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'M a child? LOL!!! YOU with your miserable rants last evening about vaginas?
Maybe it's not such a good thing that you know how to find the g-spot if you find your wife's vagina as rank as what you posted about vaginas last night......
Sorry she doesn't know how to maintain proper hygiene.......
He wasn't ranting, he was joking, not well, but still harmless goofing.
You, OTOH, rant, endlessly.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#570448 Dec 6, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
The latter.
I've said it twice, i'll say it again, i'm 21!
OMG, DO I KNOW YOU?
Iam not OMG,And i don't know about you i was just asking a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Clearwater 104,781
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 673,352
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,190
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,626
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Orlando Hair MD (Nov '13) 5 hr Garry K 7
crooks frauds predators 10 hr Jedimaster of All 2
More from around the web