Prove there's a god.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#570456 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You really do NOT know how to read!!!
Here is what I SAID:
Maybe it's not such a good thing that you know how to find the g-spot if you find your wife's vagina as rank as what you posted about vaginas last night......
"as rank as what you posted about vaginas last night....."
It is only common SENSE to realize that if you find vaginas to be FILTHY you would find them to be RANK- unless you are INTO filth and find nothing rank or disgusting about filth.
*whispers*
He could actually be gay, and fighting it all the way, because of his belief.

*shrugs*

Why else would he say such awful things about women?

Yep - there is something afoot....

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#570457 Dec 6, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer, with no evidence, most certainly is not "God", if that is what you want from me, and at that I don't want to prolong that line of questioning any further, because it is nonsense and goes nowhere.
Trying to make someone admit that something can happen by magic rather than by some natural functions of things is rather just trying to distract a person from the fact that you yourself don't know how to discuss a topic.
still you are on your same thinking,no problem friend i will pray for you that you start believing on a god soon.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#570458 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of what Jesus taught? What?
Are you really that ignorant of Jesus' teachings?

Let me help you understand the religion you try to be part of.

a. The only teachings by Jesus that Christianity think are his, are in the canon.

b. But since 1947, when 52 non-canonical texts were discovered buried in a cave, the Nag Hammadi Library came into existence.
- Coptic writings that include many additional teachings by Jesus
- http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html

c. Prominently, one of these texts - GoThomas is nothing but teachings by Jesus, in which some were re-written into GoLuke and GoMatt.

Yes RR - you are a "half-Christian" if you cannot accept Jesus and all of his teachings, especially when certain men have told you that you shouldn't.

How much more information about your religion do you need?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#570459 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't ranting, he was joking, not well, but still harmless goofing.
You, OTOH, rant, endlessly.
Good - show us how smart you are by defending the guy who thinks vaginas are filthy ....you must be a Mensa member- not!

And btw, RR was not joking regarding his moronic comments about vaginas but do keep defending him, you halfwit.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#570460 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish is a religion, how can it also be a heritage?
I was born into a Christian family, but I wouldn't think to say that my heritage is Christian...
Explain, please.
Scroll down to "cultural concept".

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah" ;

"Blood" is how the Jews establish another person's right to settle in Israel. To them religion and heritage are inseparable.

Location hidden

#570461 Dec 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. didn't go fishing. Saved the link for future reference ..
.. if a new woman should come to this thread, I plan on warning her of your blatant misogyny and refer her to this post ..
.. you demean women, are a relic from a bygone era and practice a patriarchal religion that endorses your sexism ..
.. won't be responding to anymore of your posts. You finally caught the attention of my scroll button ..
.. I reserve the 'final ha-ha' right ..
Why do you feel the need to warn a woman that he will never meet? Nobody on the internet gives a [email protected] about whether he is one or not.

Location hidden

#570462 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Good - show us how smart you are by defending the guy who thinks vaginas are filthy ....you must be a Mensa member- not!
And btw, RR was not joking regarding his moronic comments about vaginas but do keep defending him, you halfwit.
So much hate to spew and so little time to do it in. Geez, I bet you would kill to get your hands on a time machine. Lucky for us that you will be nothing but a pile of mold before that ever happens.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#570463 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You think vaginas are filthy - why would your wife's be an exception?
Again- unless you LIKE filth and get turned in by it.....
Oh shit, I forgot. This is Topix....

I shudda started with "generally........."

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570464 Dec 6, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're kinda ruining some things for me here, but that's alright cuz i'm a realist! lol
i'm quite sure that nano is not only female, but a hot one too!
Have you met her?

("Meeting" via text or Facebook doesn't count)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570465 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I am truly mystified as to how anyone would like the smell or taste of canned tuna.
It's an acquired taste. HL knows...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570466 Dec 6, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i wasn't insinuating that there's anything 'wrong' with being a socio-political conservative, of course. i was just pointing out that being so doesn't make a person a Christian:)
i think we're both for Biblical traditional values, whether the US holds to them by law or not
Fortunately, America can't make laws regarding religion. It's a great country and I'm very proud to be an Anerican!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570467 Dec 6, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time. The common internet variety of atheist would rather be roasted over hot coals than stray from the gospel of Dawkins-Harris-Krauss-Dennett etc. Nothing from nothing (which doesn't really translate to nothing) makes more sense to them than an intelligent cause being the designer.
Win.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570468 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If by "sheltered" you mean not being surrounded by ignorant aholes such as you are along with your weak and failed attempts at humor then okay- I've led a "sheltered" life.
No, you hang out with the ignorant wine sipping liberals.

Thanks for admitting it though!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570469 Dec 6, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Din't ya remember the story about yer work truck?
Or was that someone else?
Which one? I've had several.

For the record, I USED to be in construction.

I've never said that I am currently in construction.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570470 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Because Judaism is NOT only a religion - it is also about one's heritage.
Look, you're as clueless about Jews and Judaism as you are about prettying everything else so don't act as if you really care - you don't.
Maybe I'm just clueless about your definition of heritage.

Can you explai or will you just argue?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570471 Dec 6, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you? Or is it you you were and got promoted to a desk job? You referred to losing your tools when your truck was stolen as cutting into your income, so, yes, you certainly sound like a construction worker.
lol
If you paid attention, you would've noticed that I started that story with "about 20 years ago"

If....
TheApostle

Highland Park, IL

#570472 Dec 6, 2012
Bob Costas is an epic idiot.

I pray to GOD he is raped repeatedly by someone bigger and stronger than him (no gun of course) and then when hes crying like a little bitch, show him a gun that could save his ass but keep it JUST out of his reach..........too funny.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570473 Dec 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. didn't go fishing. Saved the link for future reference ..
.. if a new woman should come to this thread, I plan on warning her of your blatant misogyny and refer her to this post ..
.. you demean women, are a relic from a bygone era and practice a patriarchal religion that endorses your sexism ..
.. won't be responding to anymore of your posts. You finally caught the attention of my scroll button ..
.. I reserve the 'final ha-ha' right ..
You saved the link?

uh.....

Don't worry, I can express my mysoginistic tendancies without your help.

HA HA

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570474 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR is definitely in the construction field in some capacity and his bosses are WOMEN which pisses him off to no end- LOL!
"definitely"

lol

What do you know?

Dork.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570475 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the quickest way to clear out a mens room would be for one guy to say, "That's a nice lookin' cock ya got there!"
Yuuuuup!

Redneck would run!

With one hand covering the bungie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 1 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Seentheotherside 619,793
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 27 min Panteri11 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Godamd RCCsikfux2... 687,250
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min Tellthetruth 30,964
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 286,555
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,315
More from around the web