“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#570389 Dec 6, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
YOU: "God was being removed"
ME: "Why was your god so easy to remove"
YOU: "God isn't removed"
It's been as enlightening as ever chatting with you.
You're not very bright, are you?

In what world does "being removed" and "removed" the same?

ME: "I was removing the leaves from my lawn."
YOU: "Why did you remove the leaves?"
ME: "I haven't yet, I'm still removing them...."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#570390 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You must've misunderstood the question, lets try again.
So you think a Christian can't be a dentist, doctor or scientist?
It's a good thing that he isn't somebody who gets to select for who is allowed to enter a nursing program, otherwise atheism would be a prerequisite for that career.

He is the kind of extreme bigot that nobody sane wants in a position of power.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570391 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And....you said "FILTHIER"- not DIRTIER- and what you said was that a filthy penis is STILL cleaner than a filthy vagina.
YOU said- post #570023:
"Men are disgusting?!
Do you realize how much filthier a vagina is compared to a penis?
How do you bleed for a week and not die?"
Your message is IMPLICIT, RR- YOU used the word "disgusting" and in a way that clearly sends the message you think women- or at least their vaginas- are DISGUSTING.
What is truly disgusting is YOU.
UGH.
Don't have penile jealousy.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570392 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect you haven't smelled very many of either type.
I've only smelled one penis, so sure I'll say I have a limited point if reference to that.

But I've smelled dozens of pooh seas, so I know.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#570393 Dec 6, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
isolate the element from the webpage in debug tool then do a reverse lookup of the image shes all over the place and she goes by the name of behindhazeleyes18 or she did in 2009 when that pic was took
so we can assume that's not her posting and i'm not gonna meet her mom?!:(

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570394 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And you don't get to determine that "Happy Holidays" is a bad greeting or that it does not include New Year's Day and all the more since it most certainly DOES.
And there are no such rules that you are referring to anyway.
No- I'm NOT a very good Jew in that I am a non-practicing Jew in the religious sense.
However, I very much appreciate my Jewish HERITAGE and what THAT means, which I know to you means NOTHING because you have no use for heritage.
I never said that Happy Holidays is a bad greeting, you embellished. Again.

A non-practicing Jew, huh? What's that?

Your Jewish heritage? Weren't you arguing with me that Jewish isn't a race or heritage?

Make up your damn mind.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#570395 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that a clean vagina is still dirtier than a filthy penis....
Because they are.
.. no, you said, "Do you realize how much filthier a vagina is compared to a penis?" ..

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#570396 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a piece of work is a man,
how noble in reason,
how infinite in faculties,
in form and moving how express and admirable,
in action how like an angel,
in apprehension how like a god!
The beauty of the world
The paragon of animals.
And yet to me, what is
this quintessence of dust?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570397 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And....you said "FILTHIER"- not DIRTIER- and what you said was that a filthy penis is STILL cleaner than a filthy vagina.
YOU said- post #570023:
"Men are disgusting?!
Do you realize how much filthier a vagina is compared to a penis?
How do you bleed for a week and not die?"
Your message is IMPLICIT, RR- YOU used the word "disgusting" and in a way that clearly sends the message you think women- or at least their vaginas- are DISGUSTING.
What is truly disgusting is YOU.
UGH.
I know what I said.

I just wanted to make you go fishing.

You're predictable.

HA HA

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#570398 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The "bleed to death" is a friggin joke, you stubborn brick!
No it wasn't a joke but if you feel better saying it was go right ahead - I know you're lying.

At best it was another weak and failed attempt at humor on your part and saying that is giving you the benefit of the doubt- you had no clue as to what menstrual blood really is.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#570399 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're nuts. Sex is a wonderful blessing given to us by the Lord that serves to express intimacy to another. The purpose of sex is to glorify God, bring forth children, express intimacy, provide comfort, and bless the spouse.
<quoted text>
Easy?!? It's still being fought today... Teachers & schools get ridiculed about having a cross in a classroom. God isn't removed, but you people still try.
Yeah, right. You're a construction worker. I'm sure you sit around with your co-workers discussing the wonderful blessing of sex. More like, "Hey honey, show us your tits.". You're so FOS.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#570400 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please quote me from last night saying that vaginas are "rank".
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem...
Tuna?
.. RR doesn't realize this isn't going away ..

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#570401 Dec 6, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Science has one invincible advantage over all other "explanatory" attempts.
Science works.
That's why we're winning, and will win.
Winning?

And how can you say science works when scientific theories are refuted all the time?

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#570402 Dec 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no, you said, "Do you realize how much filthier a vagina is compared to a penis?" ..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Hello Happy Lesbo, how have you been?
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#570403 Dec 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG and yet another very weak and failed attempt at humor on your part, RR.
Anyway, I DO happen to know why it's called the g-spot and am very sure you have no clue as to why.
You've proven your ignorance regarding human sexuality countless times over and that is why I am very sure you have NO clue as to why it is called the g-spot.
BTW, a skilled and informed lover need not "search" for it.
LOL!

cant you at least identify humour?

Riversideredneck was clearly making a joke with the G-spot thing, you clown!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#570405 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if that's a true story....
" It has been estimated that in less than the past 100 years, governments under the banner of communism have caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives."
Stalin's an atheist hero.
"Richard Dawkins has attempted to engage in historical revisionism concerning atheist atrocities and Dawkins was shown to be in gross error."
Dawkins is your prophet.
www.conservapedia.com
It's quite true.

Would you like to see a [live] video of "witches" being burned alive?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570406 Dec 6, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i can tell that you're not buck. buck seemed to be strictly a socio-political conservative, not necessarily a Christian or spiritual. you sir, seem to be a very solid brother in the Lord:)
Social conservatism - "a political ideology that focuses on the preservation of what are seen as traditional values."

I see that as my views, too.

My traditional values are Amercian traditional values. I try to keep them in whatever way I can.

Thanks!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#570407 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
so explain please if you didn't come from a MONKEY which is a primate.
what tangible proof do we have of any such earlier form of primate that is not a monkey or ape that everything supposedly evolved from?
do you know boots that there is NO recorded documents prior to 3000BC
just the scriptures........
do you know there is no recorded language prior to 3000BC
or no human life prior to 3000BC
you want proof?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Ho...
there are no ancient historical records prior to 3000BC
so we have only what the early scriptures tell us.
no record of human life at all prior to 3000BC
thats a fact.
if you dare read the link in its entirety.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Ho...
Rather than dare read the link in its entirety, UIF, I choose not to go there at all, because I don't consider a site called jesus-is-savior.com to be a source of accurate historical information, as one would have to know from the name that the site is about Jesus, and worshiping Jesus rather than being open-mined about a topic.

However in reading more reputable sites, which draw their info from actual science, I find that your number of 3500 BCE, or so, is what is considered as the first sign of written language, but also they have found other pottery, etc, going back several thousand years prior to that which have definite symbols on them which indicate that they were showing some sort of a message, which may or may not be decipherable in today's words. Frankly I don't know how any of the ancient languages, that don't now exist, have been deciphered, but it seems some people know some sort of a means of doing that - I don't.

In any regard, if you are correct that man first learned to write some 5000 years or so ago, then that sort of means that the creation story has to be bogus, because we know the earth has been here for at least 4.5 billion years, and that man has been here for a few hundred thousands or more, perhaps not quite as evolved as man is today, so it would be humanly impossible to record only 5000 or 6000 years ago, events that occurred 4 billion or more years before that, or even 4000 years before, or 4 years before, because if man didn't have language 4000 years before how could he carry the information through hundreds of generations, with no way of even knowing that information can be carried?

That might be similar to if we could teach a dolphin, for example, being one of the smarter animals besides man, to speak so that they can record things and pass it on, that they would start talking and tell us stories that they had passed on by language for thousands of years, prior to their knowing that they could speak. Yes, I am sure that you will say that dolphins and all other animals do pass on information, which we know, because even butterflies, which have never been to Mexico, know exactly where to fly to to land in a tree that their grandparents lived in a while before.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#570408 Dec 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that Happy Holidays is a bad greeting, you embellished. Again.
A non-practicing Jew, huh? What's that?
Your Jewish heritage? Weren't you arguing with me that Jewish isn't a race or heritage?
Make up your damn mind.
You are a moron. Yes- I said Jewish is not a race and I said yes- it is very much about one's heritage.

You're either stupider than I already know you to be or your brain cells are diminishing at an alarming rate- which is it I wonder?

I have posted many times about the heritage of Jews being an important part of being Jewish!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#570409 Dec 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen a cross in any classroom of any school that I went to. I do remember there being a small U.S. flag on the wall in one when I was little.
Really? Wow.

I had several classed that had religious decorations, everything from a Christian cross to a Jewish star.

We had dozens of American flags around the schools and one huge one flying in the main courtyard out front.

I had the honor of putting it up every morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 678,600
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 33 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 37 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 42 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 44 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 57 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web