Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#570112 Dec 5, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
*sips tea*
He was saying vaginas smell like fish.
Oh f*ckin 'ell, I got that ages ago, I thought he was on about something else, more rude!! u muppets!! lol

Location hidden

#570113 Dec 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Packed in a can?
Oh, what r u on about now?

u guys make things more dirty than they r!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#570114 Dec 5, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "filthy", but i said, "we keep it clean"!
did i say wrong?
Always use orgasmic soap.

Or was it organic soap?

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#570115 Dec 5, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh f*ckin 'ell, I got that ages ago, I thought he was on about something else, more rude!! u muppets!! lol
Muppets LOL. London girl?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#570116 Dec 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to stop becoming like us, we aren't good role models at all.:P
Yes, I think I and the rest of the world know that, but still we want to be like you. Maybe it is that 'badness" about you that attracts us.:)

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#570117 Dec 5, 2012
I'm offski to bed. I'll see you in a couple of months or so.

Peace out!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#570118 Dec 5, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, what r u on about now?
u guys make things more dirty than they r!!
Help me clean this thread up, pretty please.

I've got the detergent.

Do you have a French maid outfit and a feather duster?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#570119 Dec 5, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"They" can talk about soy burgers but I can't? Go choke on your "wife's" sausage gaywad.
You are demonstrating an obsession with IANS.

Pick on somebody else for a change.

You may offend, but you won't look so much like a foolish schoolgirl.

OK, I'm ready: Go for the jugular.
Rich

Sebastian, FL

#570120 Dec 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The context was that he provided a link "proving" that atheists are smarter than theists.
It was a completely biased link, provided by a PhD in evolutionary science that is an atheist.
I responded with an equally biased link to show that my "proof" is as lame as his.
And yes, you're sorry.
Christopher Langan with a certified I.Q. of 195 and reportedly measured as high as 210 is a fellow at the ID institute. He is working on what he calls CMTU whose goal is to prove the existence of God through the use of mathematics. So much for I.Q.

Location hidden

#570121 Dec 5, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
awwwww, u and your wife are sweet!
I have been in platonic relationships(I don't believe in sex before marriage) with men alot older than me.
Yes, very true. We have not a clue what our future will be. If your life goes like mine has, you could not have predicted correctly a single event in it, or at least I couldn't have.

In some ways it might be considered a complete disaster, but in others, perhaps all the negative and bad things led to some things that are good and wouldn't have gone that way had the bad events not led me in a certain direction.

On the sex before marriage thing, since I was raised that way, and taught, or implied, as I was not taught anything anywhere near the subject of sex and marriage, it was sin to have sex before marriage, that is sort of what I believed, though being a guy, I had the desire to not obey if the opportunity had presented itself.

On a strictly practical side though, I think it is next thing to insanity to go into a marriage, not ever having had sex at all, and especially with your spouse, because marriage is a huge step, and it ties you to a lot of things that can't be easily undone, including in a lot of marriages, other than my last one, a huge amount of money, likely ten times what one should spend on the wedding and all the trappings that go with that, could be suicidal for the marriage.

Sex, especially in the first year(s) is the main thing in marriage which couples participate together in, and if after you marry you discover that you cannot have any kind of satisfactory sex with your spouse, because of ignorance of what to do, one or the other objects to something the other considers necessary, or one partner really only sees sex as a necessary evil, then it could mean a whole life together of disappointments that are completely unnecessary.

In most societies people get married only because of the sex, because everything else we do can be done in or out of a marriage, but sex is considered what (only) married people do. If you had a platonic relationship with a person but never wanted or planned to have sex, then there would be no point to a marriage.

So aside from the religious prohibitions, and personal hangups, or pride or whatever are the reasons, in my own personal opinion, based a lot on my own personal experiences, one should know that one is 100% comfortable with one's partner before committing oneself to marrying them, or else plan on making the marriage only a short term arrangement until some better person comes along.

It, according to reports, is highly unusual nowadays that people get married without having had sex with one or more people many times before they get married. In some places people even don't get married until much older so they can sort of live the free life while they are young. I think that is foolish, and if you want kids, it is better to have them so you get them through the growing up and leaving home stage while you are still young enough to survive it.

My youngest sister is 48 now and she had her only child, so far, and probably that is all, when she was 45, after her first husband died and she remarried. She will be an elderly woman when her kid is in college. I would not want children still living me today and going through the growing up stage at my age.

So on a strictly practical side of things, leaving all rules, beliefs, traditions, etc., out of the picture, sex is going to be the biggest thing that either makes or breaks a marriage, and if you eliminate some of the potential problems before committing to marrying someone, then you may have saved yourself a whole lot of unhappiness later.

But don't take my word for it.

Location hidden

#570122 Dec 5, 2012
@ TIde.......lol I'm too tried I'm off to dreamland we'll sort something out tomorrow

@ Skits..... I've lived in London for a few months but they say Muppet up north too

Nite guys!

Location hidden

#570123 Dec 5, 2012
Clementia wrote:
@Karl44...eewwwwwwwwwwwww, why can't men just use the loo.
@Catcher....eewww, ewwwwwwwwww!! what a freak!
Men are disgusting, I remember when all us students had to pee in a f*ckin' pot and transfer it into test tubes, coz we had to test and measure it, for science! And us girls, who don't even have dicks were doing a better job of pissin' in a pot than the guys! There was pissin' piss everywhere. That's the most hazardous investigation i've ever carried out!
Sounds like you must have all done it right there in the lab.:)

Men likely use the urinal rather than the toilet because they don't like to go to use the toilet and find out that the person before them had peed all over the seat, or worse. Toilets in public restrooms are usually not the cleanest things in the world, and according to my wife, the women are worse than the men.

But since, in most places, they insist on separating women and men while they pee, the woman really shouldn't be concerned how the man does it anyway, except in your own home, and I can tell you that a man who stands up to pee in his own washroom at home, also pees on the floor and the walls at times, so that is not the nicest thing either, yet many men would consider it not masculine to sit while peeing.

The joys of having different anatomies.

Location hidden

#570124 Dec 5, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
high heels are a promise of submission
Yes, so it is said, but I doubt that at least 50% of the women who wear them know the message they are sending, while the other 50% do know it and do it for that reason.:)

Location hidden

#570125 Dec 5, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't remind me of my f*ckin period, it comes quiker if u think about it!!
Our first period is more than 1 week, i did think i was goin' to die then.
Men don't understand how painful it is for some women, they think we f*ckin joking and making excuses to take days of uni or work or to not do the housework.
You know what the weird think is, after our period finishes we forget how painful it actually was, so everytime it's like a f*cking new feeling.
Yh, but we blumin' keep ourselves clean!!!
AND WHY U ASKING ME ASK GOD!!!
But of course a woman must bear the pain of her periods and childbirth because that is God punishing all women for the evil that Eve committed back in that mythical Eden, which I believe had nothing to do with eating a fruit, but was actually intended to be a story about two naked people who saw each other running around naked, and wanted to see what was the reason they were getting funny feelings in certain parts of their bodies, so in looking for the reason, they ended up having the first sex act, which God had not planned for, but rather had a whole different plan for procreating the humans.

Since the story is a myth anyway, I think my version makes as much sense as any other.

And anyone who believes that the pain that women unfortunately have to put up with throughout much of their lives has nothing at all to do with a mythical God or punishment but is just a flaw in the natural process which hasn't quite corrected itself.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#570126 Dec 5, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, still nothing!
come on, u know u being dirty, i know u being dirty, just tell me straight.

You know flipper needs love too ugh huh ugh huh ugh huh!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#570127 Dec 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Packed in a can?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#570128 Dec 5, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
That's why it called faith. Prove you are capable of Aristotelian thought, and stop asking questions that you could answer yourself, with a minimal amount of critical thinking.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#570129 Dec 5, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they can't.
But, but, but.........but we know there is one. The Bible says there is. So there.
I'm glad I could make you mad.

Let me make you and your demons mad again by re-stating, "There is a God".

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#570130 Dec 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, like you're bigoted against Christians?
And your Christophobia?
And you sir, are an innate liar.
You must be referring to Karl44, the gutless atheist we are all familiar with.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#570131 Dec 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope all the other atheists & homotheists are reading your posts...
Thanks for admitting that homosexuality is a choice.
Homosexuality is a choice to sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Michael 670,589
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 31 min emperorjohn 445,675
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min Sky Writer 31 184,324
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 6 hr lightbeamrider 2
More from around the web