“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569420 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you do not get to define me or my nephew ..
Let me clear that up real quick.

"""*** I ***""" am not defining you or your nephew (who are both bi, not gay).

The definition of homosexual vs. bisexual does.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569421 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean? RR has NO CLUE as to what he is talking about.
That is not because he is straight; I am straight yet very well educated in human sexuality including homosexuality whereas RR is not and I think that is largely due to his incredible homophobia.
He prefers to remain ignorant of what he fears and disdains.
It's easier for him.
Ya.

Right.

If I'm the ignorant one on sexuality, why haven't any of you answered?

uh huh

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#569422 Dec 4, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your church preaches apocalypse. It also teaches that scientists, including climatologists, aren't to be trusted or believed.
“We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand”- James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Reagan
Eradication of your church isn't necessary. We only need to neutralize it.
Too bad the ahole didn't stop to think that his belief that the second coming is at hand BECAUSE of how we have so screwed up the environment.

We humans have done more to trash this planet than any other species and more than all other species combined.

The sense of entitlement of religinuts is no less astounding than it is pitiful.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569423 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a mockery of the Jesus fish, that's all.
What's wrong, you can't see it?
BTW, I hope you know that not everyone who displays a Darwin fish doesn't believe in a god.

It might not be the god you believe in but so the F*CK what???

godchecker.com

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569424 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya.
Right.
If I'm the ignorant one on sexuality, why haven't any of you answered?
uh huh
You've BEEN answered- you just refuse to accept the answer, that's all.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569425 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is a work of fiction?
Please admit that's your opinion.
Or continue to look like a fool.
For the most part-yes it is. It is an amalgamated set of allegorical representations that alludes to distant pieces of factual reference that has been elaborated upon, and in many cases, just plain fabricated stories presented as "truths"-which couldn't be farther FROM the "truth". The entire religion suffers from the misappropriation of fact and fiction. A "myth" that has yet to pass to relic.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569426 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clear that up real quick.
"""*** I ***""" am not defining you or your nephew (who are both bi, not gay).
The definition of homosexual vs. bisexual does.
You will NEVER understand this. NEVER.

You're too rigid, you're too ignorant and you're too homophobic.

Give it UP already, RR.

If nothing else, it's really none of your concern.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#569427 Dec 4, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
hes never heard of a kiwi or a moa or a kakapo or a shearwater
I had to look up the kakapo. Nice.

Fennario

#569428 Dec 4, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I just love those people who wear religious jewelry, put fish and bumper stickers on their cars, wear funny hats, clothes or beards, strew Bibles and other religious impedimentia around like confetti - and then tell me that I should keep my atheism to myself.
LOL. You militant.

Fennario

#569429 Dec 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
I make my own veggie patties
Your bowel habits are inappropriate here.
nanoanomaly wrote:
I think we could do with a little less meat. They are very satisfying on an organic burger bun.
That goes for your sexual habits as well.

Location hidden

#569430 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
You don't have an answer, cool.
Correct. I don't have an answer as to why people other than me do things. Why would you expect me to?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569431 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you really are a naive fool if you think there aren't straight men who have sex with women they don't find attractive, but think will do just fine for sexual release.
And no doubt the same can be said of some straight women.
A physical attraction is NOT needed to want the physical release of sex.
You never heard the following expression:
Put a flag over her face and f*ck for old glory.(or do it for your country)
What do you think that expression means, RR? It means the guy thinks the woman is UGLY but he'll have sex with her anyway because she will satisfy his need as a sexual outlet and for sexual release.
Of course I know what that means. My friends & I call them "baggers" or "double-baggers"...

I haven't ever screwed an ugly broad, I have a higher standard for myself than that, but I've heard plenty of stories from guys I've known over the years that have.

BUT, there's a monumental difference from screwing an ugly broad versus screwing a dude....

This is a concept you apparently CANNOT understand.

If a man screws ugly women, he's just a horny loser.

But if a man screws another man, but still likes women more, he's bi, NOT straight.

Why?(I know you have to ask)

BECAUSE HE SCREWED A MAN!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569432 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- that's my opinion. No proof that it is anything BUT a work of fiction.
Now- how about YOU admit that it's YOUR opinion that the bible is a work of fact?
Or not....because even if you do, you will still continue to look like the fool you are.
It is my opinion that the Bible is fact.

Can you say the same?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#569433 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean? RR has NO CLUE as to what he is talking about.
That is not because he is straight; I am straight yet very well educated in human sexuality including homosexuality whereas RR is not and I think that is largely due to his incredible homophobia.
He prefers to remain ignorant of what he fears and disdains.
It's easier for him.
RR, unfortunately, appears to not have much education at all. Kind of makes one wonder sometimes how these people figure out how to use a computer. I guess though some people that don't get much formal education are good with some technical things. I had two cousins (brothers) who lived in the same city I now do much of their lives, but were born where I was born, and the younger died a few years ago, having moved back to somewhere near where his father's family had come from, and not far from where he had been born, but then got cancer and lived until he had turned 70.

They both struggled through primary school, and went no further, although they were in the city and had ample opportunities to go, but one became an auto mechanic and worked at that most of his working life, until he got too old to do the heavy work, so he got an easier job driving a pickup truck for a company that built windows, running errands for them, etc., while the other, who was even a poorer student (the one now dead) became a welder, and also used to always be tinkering with cameras, etc. at least back in the days of the old movie cameras that had tape on reels. They were 8 and 9 years older than me, so that was mainly back when I was a little kid, and it is claimed that he had a digital camera before he died, as he left a will which he made on a video he produced of himself speaking, which they found in his belongings after he died, and was acceptable by the lawyers to dispense with his estate, which would have all gone to his brother, likely, as he never married, and had no other close relatives, except cousins, such as me, and his brother's family; after the government took their slice, that is.

Location hidden

#569434 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read it. That article isn't a lie.
The Darwin fish is a mockery of the Jesus fish. It teaches atheist intolerance of religion, particularly Christians.
It is a vehicle for monetary gain just as the Jesus fish is.

"If you can nail together two things that have never been nailed together before, some dumb schmuck will buy it from you" ~ George Carlin

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569435 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say the same?
No- I can't say the same because my OPINION is that the bible is NOT fact.

And I already posted that to you- that's it my opinion that the bible is a work of fiction and there is NO proof that it is not.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#569436 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"""*** I ***""" am not defining you or your nephew (who are both bi, not gay). The definition of homosexual vs. bisexual does.
.. actions are used to verify the truth of words ..

.. if you punch someone and say nothing, nobody understands your action. If you say, "Nobody tries to steal my truck without seeing my fist!" the action makes sense because your words define the action ..

.. if my nephew says he's gay, his words define his actions. Words are important, you misuse and abuse them to fit your particular outlook or agenda ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm the ignorant one on sexuality, why haven't any of you answered?
.. we did. You just don't like the words that define actions ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569437 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say the same?
Can you not read the post to which you responded?

Did you NOT see where I said:

"Okay- that's my opinion. No proof that it is anything BUT a work of fiction."

Geez......

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#569438 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But if a man screws another man, but still likes women more, he's bi, NOT straight.
.. tell that to the guy in prison who stands 6'3", weights 200# and is getting a BJ from his bitch ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569439 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- it's not. It's a different way of looking at things- that is not a mockery of anything- it's an OPINION- the same as it being an OPINION of those who display a Jesus fish.
Right.

Darwinists take the Jesus fish, a long time recognized symbol of Jesus and add legs to it, symbolizing that Darwin is right & Jesus is wrong.

But hey, don't listen to me:

"The ichthys symbol, or "Jesus fish", typically used to proclaim an affiliation with or affinity for Christianity, is sometimes a subject of satire, especially when adorning the bumpers or trunks of automobiles. "

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parodies_of_th...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Insults Are Easier 230,105
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Ratloder the scum 118,674
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min karl44 602,276
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Chess 548,921
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,793
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr mike 441,445
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 2 hr sofia 9
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 261,710
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr USN Atheist 5,511

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE