christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#569560 Dec 4, 2012
atheists dont have a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
He and all you non-religious are trying to shove it up everyone's ass that god doesn't exist. Therefore, we have the same f_cking right, whether you and your fellow 'believers' in arrogance and selfishness agree or not.
And neither I nor he owes any of you an education about god.
why are you here then you moron?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#569561 Dec 4, 2012
Prop 8 is Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet you think that the gays are freaky twice a year, at Gay Pride parades and during Pride Week. This version of the homosexuals in America came out of the 60s sex movement and free sex and drugs.
I love those parades

boy,,,, those homos know how to party.

do you have a good time?

no one chooses their sexual orientation, and no one is obligated to the orientation they have, and acting outside of that orientation does not in any way change the orientation

you are suffering from xenophobia and paranoia

you must be a christian

fear your god, hate your neighbor, claim it is all love.

christianity is a failed moral system.

Location hidden

#569562 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah right, you're just too selfish to follow it, so you make excuses. lol. A good moral system will always make atheists and non-religious have inferiority complexes like you have.
how many times have you been banned for hate?

Location hidden

#569563 Dec 4, 2012
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hateful even when talking about issues outside of religion. Is there a subject that you can talk about where your mentally diseased brain is not in HATE mode?
register

and let us have a conversation

shall we?

or are you hiding?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#569564 Dec 4, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi karl. Cheers to you this festive time of year!
You bring up a good point, because scientists are now discovering many very ancient sites that appear to be well older than 6000+ yrs old. Underwater archeology has made the best leaps and bounds.
I'm with you - I also believe man has been around longer than the biblical theory.
- the mysterious underwater pyramid structure at Yonaguni, Japan
"A small but persuasive number of scholars and scientists have long thought that "advanced" societies may have existed as long as 10,000 years ago."
http://www.morien-institute.org/yonaguni.html
The Cambay Ruins - India
"Found within the ancient sunken city is pottery, human remains, and a structure resembling that of the early pyramids, keep in mind that this city sank 5,000 years before any other known civilization, but it is believed to have lived in prosperity for 4,000 years before that."
http://akensai.com/ancient-sunken-cities/
Ancient Sunken City of Cuba
"About a mile below the surface of the ocean in the waters of Cabo de San Antonio is the most intriguing of these ancient sunken cities.
>>>This one is thought to have sank at least 12,000 years ago,<<<<
it was found by Paulina Zelitsky a Russian/Canadian oceanographer 15 years ago, the theory is that this city was old enough to exist during the Ice Age, the problem with this one though is that it is so far below the surface that it is nearly impossible to truly investigate it."
http://akensai.com/ancient-sunken-cities/
- a city can't be sunk if it wasn't "built". If it was "built", then it was built by men. Therefore, men existed 10,000+ yrs go in order to build the city, thus showing that the biblical story that man existed >>only<< 6000 yrs ago is untrue.
I believe youre correct,for example
theres a 25000 year old human setlement near Prague,
also
Damascus is the oldest continuously-inhabited city.
But archeologists have found evidence of aboriginal settlements dating back 40,000+ years.
Mojave Desert has a Calico Ghost Town (old mining town also developed by Walter Knott into a tourist attraction) which was the site of a California Indian tribe settlement 38,000 years ago.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#569565 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I have no agenda regarding gays. None, ok.
Second, you said your nephews words define his actions. You also said your nephew is gay. You also said he's screwed women...
His words says that he's gay, but his actions show that he's bi.
What are you missing? Or what am I missing?
You're missing something.

You're missing that bisexual represents an ambiguous sexual identity. There is no preference for one sex or the other. You'd have to ask a bisexual to be sure, but from what I understand, the opposite or same sex is just as desirable or appropriate.

Adjective: bisexual
1. Sexually attracted to both sexes
2. Having an ambiguous sexual identity

Noun: bisexual
1. A person who is sexually attracted to both sexes

WordWeb Pro 6.0

If a vegetarian had eaten meat before becoming vegetarian, or even after, but still adheres to the Vegetarian diet and prefers that, then they are still a vegetarian.

If a person drives an automobile, and 5 times in their life drove a Semi-truck, it doesn't mean they are a truck driver.

I joined the U. S Army. I was in the Army. Before I joined, I wasn't in the Army. After my discharge, I wasn't in the Army.

I'm not in the Army.

I also used to be a Christian.

I'm not a Christian.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569566 Dec 4, 2012
Prop 8 is Law wrote:
<quoted text>The actually number is 70% of prisoners that engage in consensual gay sex.
You mean 70% of the gay prisoners you approach agree to have sex with you, right?

Location hidden

#569567 Dec 4, 2012
Prop 8 is Law wrote:
<quoted text>Can you answer these two questions:
Can you answer these two questions?

Which is your favorite truck stop?

Why do you hide in the closet?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#569569 Dec 4, 2012
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Or what? Your fear and tantrums go wild?
Oh hell no! I just proves that you are talking out your ass and have no rational ground to even stand on...

NOW>>>prove your deity exists, so we may have some common ground on which to proceed on any conversation or argument...
NEXT>>>

Location hidden

#569570 Dec 4, 2012
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
bingo! Why do athe-ass forums exist? They have no morals, are full of bitterness, and can't help but be mean and vile......
Try listening to your own words LOL!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#569571 Dec 4, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> You're missing something.
You're missing that bisexual represents an ambiguous sexual identity. There is no preference for one sex or the other. You'd have to ask a bisexual to be sure, but from what I understand, the opposite or same sex is just as desirable or appropriate.
Adjective: bisexual
1. Sexually attracted to both sexes
2. Having an ambiguous sexual identity
Noun: bisexual
1. A person who is sexually attracted to both sexes
WordWeb Pro 6.0
If a vegetarian had eaten meat before becoming vegetarian, or even after, but still adheres to the Vegetarian diet and prefers that, then they are still a vegetarian.
If a person drives an automobile, and 5 times in their life drove a Semi-truck, it doesn't mean they are a truck driver.
I joined the U. S Army. I was in the Army. Before I joined, I wasn't in the Army. After my discharge, I wasn't in the Army.
I'm not in the Army.
I also used to be a Christian.
I'm not a Christian.
I'm a mutant, probably.

Location hidden

#569572 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Nah, that's just your arrogance talking.
What you're saying is that people that are unselfish are schizophrenic, but people who are arrogant and selfish like you aren't. lol.
But psychotic tendencies and actions come from arrogance and selfishness, however, they don't come from unselfishness. And some of these actions occur when people(p1) blame other people(p2) for their negative thoughts, when those people(p2) never said or did anything negative to the other person(p1). So all you non-religious should be responsible for your own thoughts and not blame other people for them.
Riiiight!...What Jesus said.

Location hidden

#569573 Dec 4, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Prop 8 is Law wrote:
Can you answer these two questions:
<quoted text>
I think you and many will agree, but if you notice the poster's first words towards the original post is a diversion to the actual forum's main subject and topic - "Prove there's a God"
Instead of answering, he chose an off-topic non-answer.
Many so-called "Christians" don't know how to be honest and direct with others, so they divert.
I know.
That's why I confronted it directly and ruthlessly. The "archers" have a purpose.
Now, the rest of you we can actually communicate with rationally.

Location hidden

#569574 Dec 4, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
I know.
And I had the full broadside all cleaned and loaded special.
Not to worry -Ole' ironsides is in the bay keep'n survey on the sitchiation! The parrot'll purvey the incursion o' any swashbucklers an such! Yer cabin be safe!

Location hidden

#569575 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
He and all you non-religious are trying to shove it up everyone's ass that god doesn't exist. Therefore, we have the same f_cking right, whether you and your fellow 'believers' in arrogance and selfishness agree or not.
And neither I nor he owes any of you an education about god.
Well, by all means mate...prove yer deity exists..whence we will have some common ground ta proceed on any intercourse. Lest ya be lack'n in any honest procedure with which ta proceed-in which case it could be construed that my command should be approved in the course of annihilation of the aggressor---namely YOU!

Location hidden

#569576 Dec 4, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
too complex for the dissonant christian
Indeed...But___just as deadly to their cause...and if cause presents itself in such arrogance, I will gladly begin and end the complete annihilation and total destruction of the aforementioned structure of "make believe".

Location hidden

#569577 Dec 4, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you here then you moron?
He has a propensity to having his face pushed in the dirt.
Why else?

Location hidden

#569578 Dec 4, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
how many times have you been banned for hate?
His momma loved him...well, til he learned ta talk anyway.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#569579 Dec 4, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, by all means mate...prove yer deity exists..whence we will have some common ground ta proceed on any intercourse. Lest ya be lack'n in any honest procedure with which ta proceed-in which case it could be construed that my command should be approved in the course of annihilation of the aggressor---namely YOU!
That's how I imagine somebody speaking in 1863.

Location hidden

#569580 Dec 4, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe youre correct,for example
theres a 25000 year old human setlement near Prague,
also
Damascus is the oldest continuously-inhabited city.
But archeologists have found evidence of aboriginal settlements dating back 40,000+ years.
Mojave Desert has a Calico Ghost Town (old mining town also developed by Walter Knott into a tourist attraction) which was the site of a California Indian tribe settlement 38,000 years ago.
Shit! That isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Even anthropologists are now suppressing "hard" evidence because it doesn't fit their evo stats. So it works both ways...amazing isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 270,121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min His Hollines dr S... 609,837
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Liam 579,075
Looking for a male friend? 1 hr Ivan 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 1 hr Joe 16
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 1 hr Swamp Fox 240
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 29
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,987
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web