Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#569636 Dec 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your logic:
A gay man can screw a woman & remain gay?
A straight woman can have lesbian sex with a woman & remain straight?
A gay man can have a threesome, screw the man & the woman, and still be called gay?
A lesbian can have sex with a man and still be called lesbian?
WTF?
Yes.

Remember, there are many, many reasons for which people have sex. The best reason, is love. But there are plenty others: For companionship, for comfourt, for fun, happened while drunk, for money, for a favour.

If a lesbian gets raped by a man, she remains a lesbian. If she has to sleep with a man to pay he bills, she is still a lesbian. If she wants to sample what a man feels like, she is still lesbian.

Also, remember the "closet" factor - in many societies, being homosexual is seen as wrong. Many youngsters are expected to grow up "normal" and actually go as far as relationships and marriage with a person of the opposite sex, just to keep up appearances.
Now this is absolutely horrible, and I pity those souls who has to grow through that - but it still happens
Somebody

Nigeria

#569637 Dec 5, 2012
watch this and then think

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#569639 Dec 5, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt bag em just focus the rage
when you get a fugly its usually an end of the night whiskey goggles fugly so its nobodies fault she was the hottest in the room when you picked her up but you gotta have the mindset that you gotta punish them for being fugly and how much you gonna hate yourself in the mornin when you see it
So you got to go to town on them think of the wildest sheeyit and go for it to punish them in advance for the hit your gonna take in the self respect when you sober up and see it for the first time lmao
I had some wild nights with the fuglies and it dont matter how freaky it went they are always so GODAMn grateful
And they give me crap for stepping on spiders

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569642 Dec 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>And they give me crap for stepping on spiders
You stepped on a spider?

Why?

Was it trying to fuckyour girlfriend? Steal your XBox? Eat your insect collection? Eat your ex-girlfriend collection?

Did it piss you off somehow?

Why not just pick it up and put it outside?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#569643 Dec 5, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Prove there ISN'T one apocalypse666

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#569644 Dec 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>And they give me crap for stepping on spiders
LOL to hell with 'em! if that spiders gonna bite ya then who the hell cares if they die. theyre were gonna bite!
and i betcha those older folk that give you crap for stepping on 'em have never been bit by one. Step away lad Step away and know that youre in the right for your own personal opinion youre entitiled to.
i mean what are they gonna do about it? bash you with their shopping bag to make you stop?

now don't get me wrong. i don't mind the older folk. but i mean really. the saving the spiders bit is going too damn far

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#569645 Dec 5, 2012
Crickback wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL to hell with 'em! if that spiders gonna bite ya then who the hell cares if they die. theyre were gonna bite!
and i betcha those older folk that give you crap for stepping on 'em have never been bit by one. Step away lad Step away and know that youre in the right for your own personal opinion youre entitiled to.
i mean what are they gonna do about it? bash you with their shopping bag to make you stop?
now don't get me wrong. i don't mind the older folk. but i mean really. the saving the spiders bit is going too damn far
Do pigs have a problem with spiders?
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569646 Dec 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Science doesn't care about your belief system.
<quoted text>
They told the world what the evidence showed it in words commensurate with their degree of certainty, which is very high. They have no interest in making it harder or easier on the church.
Keep saying that.

But the problem is not with belief systems; science is a means of examined beliefs (testing hypothesis etc)... the problem is with you.

Science is not my enemy; its people who think that for some reason they are not obligated to show other peopled respect because they THINK they know more/better.

Moreover, I noticed that scientific thinkers will tolerate almost anything from a person; until the person mentions "God". Why do you/they use science as an excuse to hate God?

I know that science depends on the principle of cause and effects; but why you stop searching for cause when you think you can explain the presence of matter and energy is unclear.

Spirituality speculates that there is a cause that underlies all known causes; therefore science as a means of examining causes is necessarily compatible with spirituality.

#569647 Dec 5, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do pigs have a problem with spiders?
I do.

They don't pay not no rent.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#569648 Dec 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I know that has to suck- I know a few people with it as well- it is SO frustrating for them and all the more for they possess great intelligence just as you do.
Thanks.

It can be frustrating but I’m pretty much used to the mockery that (often) good christians pour over disability, it is, after all, why I abandoned the church in the first place.

Perhaps such is the case with RR, he knows I am dyslexic, we have had the conversation several times before when he has gloated over my spelling errors, funnily enough he excuses his spelling errors as problems with his tablet. However had he said I had made an error in spelling a word rather than taking the p|ss out of the whole (and well documented) phrase things may gave been different.

#569649 Dec 5, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>

Science is not my enemy; its people who think that for some reason they are not obligated to show other peopled respect because they THINK they know more/better.
Okay, so science is not your enemy? Good, let's talk science.

Answer these, please:

1) You believe in gravity, right? Tell us, in a single sentence, why the Earth does not pull the Earth towards it? How is the moon able to stay in the sky?

2) When digging for dinosaurs, why do I have to go down into deeper strata to find them? Why will I not find a dinosaur in the same strata than say, a lion, elephant or oryx?

3) When we radiometrically test the strata, why do we get more severe decay the deeper we do down?

4) GPS has allowed us to confirm that the continents are moving - at about 1-2 inches per year. Africa and South America's coast lines has a matching geologic profile - that implies that they were together at one stage in time. At the current rate of motion, the continents would have split up 97 million years ago. Do you have any other explanation that fit the facts?

5) Also by using the wonders of GPS technology, we measure that Everest is getting higher every year. Please, give a brief explanation of why

6) Take distilled water, put it into the microwave for about 5 minutes and add a spoonful of sugar. What would happen?

“Be strong ...”

#569650 Dec 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh?
Admiring another man for his looks or penis size does NOT equal attraction...
Are you weird?
Yes.
Does it not? Are you sure? Or are you making your own personal interpretation again (you do it often), in this case to cover feelings of guilt?

The very fact that you admire is attraction.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569651 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The bible says what happened, and it is wrong. It got every aspect of the biology wrong. The "kinds" were not created intact in one day. Mankind did not arise from dust and a rib on the next.
Yes, men have been free to speculate. And when it wasn't punishable by death, they were free to speculate aloud. Yadda, yadda ahead a few millennia, and we have secularism.
<quoted text>
Whatever. You really can't compare the two. As Bill Maher noted :
"It’s a way of saying,“Hey we all believe in some sort of faith-based malarky, so let’s call it a push. No. N-n-n-n-no ... we’re not two sides of the same coin and you don’t get to put your un-reason up on the same shelf with my reason. Your stuff has to go over there, on the shelf with Zeus, Thor and The Kraken - with the stuff that is not evidence-based "
You denial of the time for creation is based on a misunderstanding:

I take it that you did not hear me explain that the "day" suggested in the Bible is more suggestive of a thousand year period; and that a thousand represents the concept of infinity in the Hebrew tradition... therefore the process of creation is suggested to be an continuous, perpetual process.

You stuff is hardly less mythological that the sphinx and the centaurs. I mean, If you can be out searching for half man/half monkeys and half fish/half tetrapod: YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM LOOKING FOR A HALF MAN HALF HORSE.

your failure to appreciate the creation of Eve from Adam represents your failure to think critically:

When the bible says that Eve was made from Adam's "rib"; it was essentially making a reference to the X and Y chromosomes in the gametes.

The rib is located at the "side", hence the making of woman from what is "at man's side" represents the taking of the X chromosome from "beside" the Y chromosome to make a woman with chromosomes "XX".

Your elitist attitude amounts to nothing but arrogance. You have the pomp of a pope who thinks the principles of his faith are so solid that they are unquestionable.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#569652 Dec 5, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You stepped on a spider?
Why?
Was it trying to fuckyour girlfriend? Steal your XBox? Eat your insect collection? Eat your ex-girlfriend collection?
Did it piss you off somehow?
Why not just pick it up and put it outside?
ew gross... touch it?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#569653 Dec 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it not? Are you sure? Or are you making your own personal interpretation again (you do it often), in this case to cover feelings of guilt?
The very fact that you admire is attraction.
Are you saying that RR likey the weener?
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569654 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between a valid argument and a sound one? A sound one requires valid premises.
<quoted text>
Wrong. "If you actually knew anything about the bible, you would realize that" the Genesis creation myth transpires over a literal week. The days in Genesis included one morning and one evening each:
Genesis 1:5
God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning - the first day.
Genesis 1:8
God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning - the second day.
Genesis 1:13
And there was evening, and there was morning - the third day.
Genesis 1:19
And there was evening, and there was morning - the fourth day
Genesis 1:23
And there was evening, and there was morning - the fifth day.
Genesis 1:31
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning - the sixth day.
YOOOOOU CANNOT tell me that I am wrong; because you dont know what I am talking about.

I actually researched the tradition that produced the Bible and incorporated the "story of creation".

The reference to day and night may simply represent periods of increased activity and periods of decreased activity.

Even the word "Shadae" (the mighty) is synonymous with "Shade" (area of decreased light intensity) in English; suggesting that the "night" periods are the ones where the stronger, "consolidating" influences are active.

You know nothing outside of what you were programmed to think.

Religions are dogmatic; but you arrogance makes you just the same or little different.

“Be strong ...”

#569655 Dec 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your ego is astounding...
The phrase is "You know what thought did", not what you wrote; "You know what though did".
I guess it means you get brain damage whenyou have a thought.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your ego is astounding...
The phrase is "You know what thought did", not what you wrote; "You know what though did".
I guess it means you get brain damage whenyou have a thought.
Wow your mockery or deliberate misunderstanding of disability is astounding.

Yes I have dyslexia, as you ALREADY know. Thanks for telling me I had made a spelling error – oh just a moment you didn’t did you, you? Nope you harped on about the phrase not the word. Your ignorance of the disability is no excuse to taking the p|ss.

I have dyslexia (And before you go off into a lying rant about that you should know that it too is a defined medical condition) so you can’t write any papers on that score.

I had no idea I had made a spelling mistake and you taking the p|ss out of the whole phrase in no way gave me an clue that I had made a spelling error

Perhaps you should have considered highlighting the actual error rather than going into cristian mockery stance. Oh no wait a moment, you cond not do that, it’s not like you at all is it?

However last time you tried this it was not too long before I was able to highlight you spelling errors and for some reason you went into incredulity mode and blamed your tablet.

Funnily enough in the very post (referenced above) that this is replying to you have created a NEW word – what does “whenyou” mean?

WHENYOU? What does it mean?

Or do you get brain damage when you type?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#569656 Dec 5, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I do.
They don't pay not no rent.
Of course they do. You just don't see it. That's their big secret. They work undercover, in the dark.

Has a spider ever chewed on your house? Has a spider ever laid eggs in your garbage?

Spiders eat the things that can harm you. Spiders are your friends. Treat them as such.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#569657 Dec 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>ew gross... touch it?
I let them walk up my sleeve when they get scared.

They do get scared. Why are you afraid of them? I bite much harder than any spider.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569658 Dec 5, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Justifiable to whom? And by what comparison of measure?
Not necessarily justifiable to whom; but justifiable at what point?

Justifiable at the point where the person expects to be treated as a rational entity and interact in a world of people who refer to a common conception of what is rational.

If they (gays) had just retreated to their own little island and avoided the rest of humanity, all would be well; and there would be no need to justify anything to the rest of us.

But "they" dont want that. "They" want to advocate for scientific theories and assert their intelligence among "normal people" and then turn around and do things that are quite f#$&ing stupid.

Now that really pisses me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 5 min Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 21 min c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 26 min Poster Child for ... 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr EditorAtLarge 52,748
shuh up meathead! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 693,440
Question about travelling to the Philippines 3 hr angelo14 1
More from around the web