“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#569146 Dec 4, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, RR, the beginning of life is not a problem of the theory of evolution. It's THE problem of the abiogenesis research. Abiogenesis follows all other scientific disciplines and postulates purely natural causes for the beginning of life.
And why shouldn't it?
and let me ask you, if Creation is proved,(which it has been in intelligent design) what does that do to your evolution THEORY?

Scientists will admit two things
1. something can not be created from nothing
2. the intelligence in a single cell is beyond mans ability to grasp it in fullness.

I wonder why the WORLD has always used a time measuring term such as (AD & BC)?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569147 Dec 4, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam was an American?
How far back does one need to go for ancestry? Heritage? Lineage?

My family has been in America for 5 generations. The further back we go, the more widespread our true ancestry is. I could say literally that my "ancestry" is from all over the world, depending on how far bak I go....

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#569148 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotions dont require sexual expression.
No amount of love and intimacy that you feel for someone of the same sex, justifies you to have sex with that person.
Sex has no naturally consistently effective function but reproduction; ask the evos, they will tell you. The main role of sex is the propagation of the species.
Since homosexuality does not facilitate reproduction; it has no real natural value.
It is more of a subtle hate that leads people to homosexuality. If you love someone you would tend to want to see them reproduce and bring offspring that are like them, so that you can have "more of them" to love.
In homosexual relationships, there is no chance for reproduction so the genes of the partner are doomed to death and eradication form the life cycle and removed from the circle of life; WHERE IS THE LOVE IN THAT?
.. tell artists not to paint, writers not to write and musicians not to create music ..

.. you're just another clueless wonder, huh ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569149 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RT- at no time did I ever claim that homosexuals are bisexual.
That is the claim made by RR regarding a gay person having sex with a straight person.
So there was no need for RR to tell you to specifically say that to me.
HE is the one who needs to learn that- not me.
Liar.

You said a homosexual can have sex with the opposite sex & remain homosexual.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#569150 Dec 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
you pompous twit.
Pimpous twot.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#569151 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotions dont require sexual expression.
No amount of love and intimacy that you feel for someone of the same sex, justifies you to have sex with that person.
Sex has no naturally consistently effective function but reproduction; ask the evos, they will tell you. The main role of sex is the propagation of the species.
Since homosexuality does not facilitate reproduction; it has no real natural value.
It is more of a subtle hate that leads people to homosexuality. If you love someone you would tend to want to see them reproduce and bring offspring that are like them, so that you can have "more of them" to love.
In homosexual relationships, there is no chance for reproduction so the genes of the partner are doomed to death and eradication form the life cycle and removed from the circle of life; WHERE IS THE LOVE IN THAT?
Who the hell needs YOU to justify gay people having sex?

And you are WRONG. Sex is NOT for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Do you think all STRAIGHT people have children and that if they don't, it somehow invalidates their natural desire to engage in the intimate, passionate and LOVING act of lovemaking?

Do you think sex should be intercourse ONLY?

There are MANY sex acts STRAIGHT people engage in which have NOTHING to do with procreation.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569152 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
Just remember that a gay person doesn't have sex with the opposite sex, that would negate the gayness.
And a straight person wouldn't have sex with the same sex, that would negate the straightness.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. and, you are wrong ..
How?

One is either straight, bi or gay....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569153 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean soy bean crap as is veggie liberal homo retard shit like soy burgers, soy milk, soy fuel, etc....
Again- you're hopeless.

BTW, soy burgers are DELICIOUS and SO much healthier than eating animal flesh.

And the same is true of soy milk- really very tasty and btw- MUCH more calcium to be found in soy milk than in cow's milk.

LEARN, RR- LEARN!!!!!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#569154 Dec 4, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
UIF, I said nothing about your minister, and I wasn't suggesting that you could go to Youtube instead of your minister, but you have quoted many other people during your time here, do you think the minister is the only knowledgeable person in the world?
You were belittling Youtube, stating you don't go there, as if it was some evil place. I was just stating, that in fact, many very religious people, who would agree with your views, also post videos there.
I didn't say youtube was evil in all things.
I simply said if i am looking for answers to issues that are connected with God, I go to His word.
pastors teach from that word.
why would i go to youtube to find answers that lie in the pages of the bible for me to know?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569155 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>As RR so often is and the reason he is so often wrong is because he knows so very little about so very much.
So by your logic:

A gay man can screw a woman & remain gay?

A straight woman can have lesbian sex with a woman & remain straight?

A gay man can have a threesome, screw the man & the woman, and still be called gay?

A lesbian can have sex with a man and still be called lesbian?

WTF?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569156 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I'm not a liar. That IS what I said and what I meant, you MORON.

It is YOU who said that if a gay person has sex with a straight person they are NOT gay, but are bisexual.

So yes- what I said is correct- a homosexual can have sex with the opposite sex and remain homosexual.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#569157 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
How can one be homosexual AND bi, as she suggests?
Anbody who claims to be homosexual but still has sex with the opposite sex is bi. That includes those lesbians who don't feel sexually satisfied until they've had penetration. I've never met a lesbian who didn't utilize a phallic shaped sex toy for "completeness". If she still needs the feeling a ck provides then she isn't the total lesbian she claims she is. Like a cold dildo could ever replace the real thing? How deluded is that?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569158 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
only 1% huh? and you think that is a 'intellectual majority?'
lol, no. They do, the athitards. It's a common trait among the atheist, they think the title of atheist implies intelligence....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569159 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
READ, RR- READ!!!

Here is what I said:

RT- at no time did I ever claim that homosexuals are bisexual.

So WTF are you ranting about?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569160 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your logic:
A gay man can screw a woman & remain gay?
A straight woman can have lesbian sex with a woman & remain straight?
A gay man can have a threesome, screw the man & the woman, and still be called gay?
A lesbian can have sex with a man and still be called lesbian?
WTF?
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Perhaps if you would accept that homosexuality is about MUCH more than just sex just as heterosexuality is, you wouldn't ask such STUPID questions.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#569161 Dec 4, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is implied, if it says in the Bible, that women should not preach in church, the intent is that women should not preach at all, but rather that was the role of the men.
ya see thats the reason you misunderstand so easily.

the bible gave instructions at a SPECIFIC time and place that women should not have authority over men and preach IN THE CHURCH.
because God used great women like Esther to lead a nation out of harms way and give honor and glory to God.
Through out the bible God used women to accomplish great tasks for His purpose.

the reason women are not to have authority over men is because God says Eve deceived Adam.
also, as Christ is the head of the Church, so should the man be the head of the home.
it is a symbolic principle of position for benefical reasons outlined in the scriptures.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#569162 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sure- you might actually learn something- can't have that, now can we?
Nobody will ever learn about anything but insanity from your rants.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#569163 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
.. man is a physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual entity. We must honor all facets of self ..

.. won't even address male/female energy, you should know the difference by now ..

.. give it up, you're trying to debate something you cannot comprehend because your viewpoint is limited by your bias experience ..

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#569164 Dec 4, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an atheist has nothing to do with what one thinks about evolution. Those are two totally unrelated subjects. When a person is known to be an atheist, and no other information is given, all that is know about him is he doesn't believe in any deities. He may do a zillion other things, but one cannot determine that from the word atheist.
Can we save some web space and not have this discussion ever again, please.
so you are telling me that it is not a commonality that all atheists subscribe to evolution? sure they do.
what else would they embrace as a plausable cause for the reason everything is here as it is?

Creation or Evolution is the only 2 choices out there.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569165 Dec 4, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rather than having a little rant and possibly even p|ssin your pants, try looking it up and learn something
Once again you prove my point, thank you, you are too stupid to realise what you do, too stupid to realise that you are stupid, you are the perfect example of the dunning kruger effect. May I suggest you go and get yourself experimented on, you may even open the way to new research on stupidity.
May I suggest that you put your ego back in your pants and admit that "You know what though did?" isn't a sentence & you messed up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Tony17 558,853
kelly bright 32 min bigbadwolf91869 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 40 min Sniper II 95
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 59 min truth 5,704
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,246
Snow in Chicago! 1 hr andet1987 21
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,793
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 264,978
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 119,633
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web