Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#569501 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. You know that people have gotten fired for saying "Merry Christmas"? One lady had a Merry Christmas button on her work apron, a customer complained & they fired her for it! What kind of religious freedom is that?
Some schools have been forced, illegally, to take out any reference of God & replace it with symobls of atheism. They get away with it because they call it "science".
well, it is a beginning

as modest as it is

we want the desecration removed from the money

next.

Location hidden

#569502 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMMFAO!
You don't see the hypocrite that is OCB, do you?
You openly admit that you think God condones slavery. A suggestion that you believe God is real, otherwise you wouldn't comment on what He does or does not condone....
Then you openly admit that the Bible is all fairy tales, parable & fables...
Which is it?
the bible is mythology
your god is imaginary

christianity is a failed moral system

Location hidden

#569503 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh....one can become sexually aroused even if they are not attracted to the person or source of arousal.
One does NOT need to have attraction to the person they are having sex with.
Do you think prostitutes are attracted to the people they have sex with? Do you think prostitutes can't have sex with someone they're not attracted to?
Do you think ALL men and ALL women are attracted to the person they have sex with?
Do you think such attraction never wanes in some couples and that they don't have sex because they don't feel the attraction they once did?
If a man masturbates on an object, does that mean he is sexually attracted to the object? No.....it means he derives sexual pleasure from an object he feels no sexual attraction to.
This is pretty gross, but I've heard it's common practice in prison for straight men to take an empty toilet paper roll and insert a piece of bologna in it in which to put their penises to get the sensation of having sex with a vagina. Does that mean they sexually attracted to toilet paper rolls and bologna?
No.....it means they desire the SENSATION of sex and become sexually aroused as a result of that sensation.
Yes- a GAY person can have sex with a straight person and they are STILL gay.
A STRAIGHT person can have sex with a gay person and they are STILL straight.
Last time on this topic, RR- your lack of knowledge of ANYTHING having to do with ANY human sexuality should be quite the embarrassment for you.
That it's not makes ME embarrassed FOR you.
a large segment of those incarcerated for a significant period will engage in homosexuality while imprisoned, and never quit being heterosexual.
Rich

Sebastian, FL

#569504 Dec 4, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaw. Your precious symbol was pilfered from the Egyptians and Sumerians also.
Can't you bigots find anything new?
Fck'ng hypocrite!
Since this disgreement presumably is not taking place in Egypt it is safe to assume the Egypt reference is not relevant to the point being offered.
There are CLEARLY atheists who enjoy mocking Christians for an assortment of reasons. To deny the well know fish symbol wasn't altered to become the "Darwin Fish" as a means to mock is disingenuous at best.

Location hidden

#569505 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh?
Admiring another man for his looks or penis size does NOT equal attraction...
Are you weird?
Yes.
that is the real reason you stayed out of the showers.

take your hand out of your pocket when you look at my ass.

pervert

Location hidden

#569506 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a pastor have medical pamphlets? Is he medically religious?
trying to look educated
atheists dont have a clue

Kalamazoo, MI

#569507 Dec 4, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>But it is full of jealousy, arrogance and selfishness.
And that's just the deity.
yeah right, that's just your excuse to not be moral. you're projecting.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569508 Dec 4, 2012
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this disgreement presumably is not taking place in Egypt it is safe to assume the Egypt reference is not relevant to the point being offered.
There are CLEARLY atheists who enjoy mocking Christians for an assortment of reasons. To deny the well know fish symbol wasn't altered to become the "Darwin Fish" as a means to mock is disingenuous at best.
Yes it is. It is a relevant symbol from the very earliest of times.
Thank you for relating that truth.

Location hidden

#569509 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality requires an emotional attachement?
homosexuality is a response to an emotional attachment.

you fu_king moron

you are such an excellent representation of you religion

christianity is a failed moral system.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#569510 Dec 4, 2012
atheists dont have a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right, that's just your excuse to not be moral. you're projecting.
Whence the assumption that I'm not moral?

(Wait for it, folks.)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569511 Dec 4, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Whence the assumption that I'm not moral?
(Wait for it, folks.)
I am patiently waiting.........

Location hidden

#569512 Dec 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I wear IANS' hatred proudly. Yer an idiot.
he does not hate you

you have misunderstood

no surprise

Location hidden

#569513 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "land of origin"??
In America, 5 generations is pretty solid. And that's only from my dad's side of the family, my mom's side (at least her dad's) has been here much longer.
there has been people here for at least 15000 years

your "pretty solid" is mere bigotry and racism and suits you like your religion does

Location hidden

#569514 Dec 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Dawkins is a lispy little wussy.
you prefer men large enough and crude enough to force themselves on you.

stick with the christians
Prop 8 is Law

Pasadena, CA

#569515 Dec 4, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
a large segment of those incarcerated for a significant period will engage in homosexuality while imprisoned, and never quit being heterosexual.
The actually number is 70% of prisoners that engage in consensual gay sex. The problem is that you and most are arguing a lie. There is no such thing as a homosexual, it is simply a matter of men or women who sometimes engage in same sex acts and in some cases mostly engage. The confusion is in the lie itself, and gays made up the two terms homosexual and heterosexual. That is why the APA admits that there is no consensus as to what causes orientation. Abuse, trauma and exclusive access to the same sex perhaps? No, you see this does not support the gay cause.

I have still never met a person who knows gays, but all of the gays were not abused as children.

Bottomline, if you or they don't want to know then you and they will not. This is sad, considering that SSM pales in comparison to gay suicides. This is rather sad to me, suicides for a marriage agenda.

Location hidden

#569516 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that a rathional being does requires justification or is justifieabel; such that whenever he can provide no justification for his actions, it may be concluded that he is confused, ignorant, in denial are just plain mad.
Homosexuality is irrational and represents the need for psychological rehabilitation.
Cigarette smoking is healthier than homosexuality.
and a lot less natural

there is no safe way to smoke a cigarette

what is unhealthy for a nation, is deluded religious belief

if the nation needs restrict marriage, it needs start with those who harm their children.

the indoctrination of a minor child into a hate cult needs be sanctioned by Law

Location hidden

#569518 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ye of many doubts.......
I know that.
I'm proud to be an American.
To bad you're proud to be Russian.
i am rather glad that I am not a citizen of the US

I would be embarrassed to share a nation with you.
Prop 8 is Law

Pasadena, CA

#569519 Dec 4, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Can you answer these two questions:

If you are an atheist and you do not believe in God, then why do atheists always assume that Christians are supposed to act good and loving?

Also, if you do not believe in the Bible, but instead in atheist, then why tell Christian that the Bible says not to judge? Why not ask Christians to be like atheists, which would include name calling, attacking, and generally lacking in moral fiber?

So, in essense if you see that a Christian does not appear to be acting like a Christian, but instead acts like you, it seems like you would find agreement in contention.

Don't seek something that you do not believe in, if you are happy with what you don't believe in.

Location hidden

#569520 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
That list looks more like what you discovered from introspection than what you have learned about God.
Stop projecting your inadequacies unto God; you are trying to make God in your own little distorted image.
he was referring to the god of the bible

you should read it yourself fer crissake
Prop 8 is Law

Pasadena, CA

#569521 Dec 4, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuality is a response to an emotional attachment.
you fu_king moron
you are such an excellent representation of you religion
christianity is a failed moral system.
Which means that you admit that it is a choice. Emotional attachments are not innate. You are also lying and defending, because homosexuality is just sex, it means sex with the same sex period and it can be prostitution and with 10 to 50 partners in one night. The two examples are the origin of homosexuality, and all the stuff that you see now if just the LGBT trying to clean it up for the public while the essence of it remains the same.

Yeah, I bet you think that the gays are freaky twice a year, at Gay Pride parades and during Pride Week. This version of the homosexuals in America came out of the 60s sex movement and free sex and drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 2 min Whatever88 432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min -KENTUCKY- 71,215
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min Aussie Kev 3,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Marge 658,994
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Fit2Serve 299
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Voyeur 39,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,472
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 5,102
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr donaldtrump 283,046
More from around the web