Prove there's a god.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569478 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A former coworker of mine that was just released from a 8 year prison stay told me about the big bubba they called "the rectum wrecker".
Sick sumbitch had a horse dong that didn't fit in a mouth, so he'd smash his roomies teeth against the bed frame until his teeth were gone then force oral on him, bloody mouth n all.
Tell me a man that'll go to that extreme isn't an insanely violent homo........
He's just insanely violent. Rape is rape whether the victim is male or female.

Rape has nothing to do with sexuality. An 84 year old woman was raped in a city not far from me. The rapist was in his 20s. Do you really think he was sexually attracted to her?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569479 Dec 4, 2012
hehehe

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#569480 Dec 4, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>HL---This fool live in his own little world, and has no clue what is around or about his existance at all!...nuff said
.. already know where he wants the argument to go. Since many gays and lesbians have tried heterosexuality, his knockout punch is, "Homosexuality is a choice." ..

.. he wants to redefine the human sexual experience ..

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#569481 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:

In that sense, yes. They are acceptable historical accounts attributed to Jesus.

New Age asked:

So why reject them?

Not good enough for you? Goes against Christianity?

Would you rather - go against Jesus or Christianity?

...I figured I'd give you a second opportunity to answer these. You seemed to drop off the discussion, or decided not to answer, but I didn't want you to feel left out.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#569483 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
You must come to terms with yourself.
Your very stance is irrational.
You mention God; so what do YOU mean when you refer to God?
A negative cannot be proven and the non-existent cannot be logically represented.
So how exactly do you know what you dont believe in?
How can you know that God is non-existent if He is truly non-existent?
How do you know that what you don't believe in does not exist?
Do you know what God has in common with all things that exist? YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST, JUST THE SAME WAY YOU CANT PROVE THAT THE THINGS THAT EXIST DONT EXIST.
THEREFORE GOD IS WITHIN THE ZONE OF THE EXISTENT, as it relates to proof.
You have absolutely no critical thinking skills; so all your education amounts to noting essentially.
you are a hollow vessel

you make sound without meaning

Location hidden

#569484 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good chap!
Now since you are the one educated in the use of scientific methodologies; WHY DONT YOU HAVE A GO AT IT AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENS?
And while you are at it; try to learn what God's attributes are from God himself... just the same way you determine the nature of an object by inspecting it directly.
Now your intellectual bias will be revealed.
How is it that you can run to investigate evolution theory but you fail to run to investigate God?
What qualifies you to assert the validity of your observations over the observations of a... Muslim; when you have not looked at what he has looked at and examined what he has examined?
I have investigated god

there is no evidence

your god is a projection of your psyche

In your case, a drug addicted delusion

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#569485 Dec 4, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just insanely violent. Rape is rape whether the victim is male or female.
Rape has nothing to do with sexuality. An 84 year old woman was raped in a city not far from me. The rapist was in his 20s. Do you really think he was sexually attracted to her?
Well, if he was a "christian" he was just promoting the doctrine of procreation...he just couldn't find a younger person who would consent to the doctrine...so it was OK to force it upon some old lady who just couldn''t resist.

Location hidden

#569486 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Emotions dont require sexual expression.
No amount of love and intimacy that you feel for someone of the same sex, justifies you to have sex with that person.
Sex has no naturally consistently effective function but reproduction; ask the evos, they will tell you. The main role of sex is the propagation of the species.
Since homosexuality does not facilitate reproduction; it has no real natural value.
It is more of a subtle hate that leads people to homosexuality. If you love someone you would tend to want to see them reproduce and bring offspring that are like them, so that you can have "more of them" to love.
In homosexual relationships, there is no chance for reproduction so the genes of the partner are doomed to death and eradication form the life cycle and removed from the circle of life; WHERE IS THE LOVE IN THAT?
the main function of sex, is bonding.. The bonding keeps the family unit together and increases the probability of the survival of the offspring.

you sir are an idot, a coward, and a liar.

you must believe in an abrahamic god

no other mind would be so weak

Location hidden

#569487 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. already know where he wants the argument to go. Since many gays and lesbians have tried heterosexuality, his knockout punch is, "Homosexuality is a choice." ..
.. he wants to redefine the human sexual experience ..
Again...he just can not understand sexuality or love. Christian fundamentalists like to put everything in neat little "hard" boxes. It just ain't like that.

Location hidden

#569488 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
You said a homosexual can have sex with the opposite sex & remain homosexual.
you are trolling.

I might like beef, and find seafood disgusting. If I could find nothing to eat, and filled up one meal on seafood, you you think my tastes would change?

no

because they are not driven by what I have last eaten, but by more complex internal chemistry.

You and your kind are a blight upon the human race. You should not reproduce

Location hidden

#569489 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
Just remember that a gay person doesn't have sex with the opposite sex, that would negate the gayness.
And a straight person wouldn't have sex with the same sex, that would negate the straightness.
<quoted text>
How?
One is either straight, bi or gay....
no, you can be any mix at all.

for example most christians

are bigoted, homophobic, and dishonest

like you

Location hidden

#569490 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, no. They do, the athitards. It's a common trait among the atheist, they think the title of atheist implies intelligence....
being smarter than you does not make that person intelligent

Location hidden

#569491 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are telling me that it is not a commonality that all atheists subscribe to evolution? sure they do.
what else would they embrace as a plausable cause for the reason everything is here as it is?
Creation or Evolution is the only 2 choices out there.
there are more

and the others are more probable than you imaginary god

Location hidden

#569492 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ever amused at how you atheists ALWAYS nit pick the bible and extract issues out of context while totally ignoring the many positives. God sent Moses to 'set the captives free'
Moses led the slaves out of bondage to freedom with the help of God.
but you wouldn't admit that if your tail was on fire would you?
moses never existed, there was no exodus

the christian bible gives instruction on slave ownership, it is a total moral failure

YHWH the most vile entity ever imagined

Location hidden

#569493 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not think people are smart enough to see the irony in what they do.
They petition courts to remove any and all symbols of religion.
They replaced God and prayer with evolution and homosexuality.
They sue people left and right if they should be 'offended' by the sight of, or mention of God.
They gripe and complain all the time about the church being tax exempt.
yet they send their spies in the holy sanctuarys across the lands to see if they can charge a house of worship with violating seperation of church and state codes.
and all the while they say they are not trying to surpress religious freedoms.
but let a Christian say "Merry Christmas" or "God bless you" and they accuse Christians of forcing their faith upon them.
we are living in very interesting times.
and i am continually impressed at the accuracy of biblical prophecy in the making.
it is the duty of every good citizen to stand against immorality

Location hidden

#569494 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Thats because they are either retarded or illiterate.
The Bible clearly states in Isaiah 45: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things".
But it doest even have to reach that far, think about it: if God is Omnipotent and the first thing to exist, wouldn't He be the SOURCE of all things that my be categorized as good, evil... just everything?
Christians are a big problem even for Christians. If some Christians saw Christ today, they would probably try to crucify him again.
if yhwy was real, he would not choose an idiot like you to represent him.

case closed

Location hidden

#569495 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. again, you are incorrect. Some women do not enjoy penetration and only achieve clitoral orgasm ..
sexuality is not driven by sexual congress, or by sexual release, it is a biological and evolutionary imperative. The main function, to bond the participants into a family unit, to enhance the survival of offspring.

there is no evidence that this paring need be heterosexual. If society needs restrict who can have children, we need start with those who damage their children.

the indoctrination of a minor child into a hate cult needs be sanctioned by Law

Location hidden

#569496 Dec 4, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
moses never existed, there was no exodus
the christian bible gives instruction on slave ownership, it is a total moral failure
YHWH the most vile entity ever imagined
Oh, I don't doubt that there was an entity that existed such as this...I think that the names and circumstance were changed to protect the guilty-so to speak.
History reveals that much.

Location hidden

#569497 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh....the POINT is a gay person can have sex with a straight person and STILL be gay.
A straight person can have sex with a gay person and STILL be straight.
Attraction is about SO much more than SEX as is human sexuality about so much more than just sex.
I'm sorry you're too narrow minded and myopic to understand that.
An isolated instance of a gay person having sex with a straight person does NOT invalidate or negate their INNATE homosexuality.
Don't bother me with this anymore- this is stuff I learned before I was 21 years old- if at your age of 46 you don't get this, I can't help you.
he engages merely to keep the responses to himself

he is merely a troll

a disgusting christian, but merely a troll

Location hidden

#569498 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
I still see no justification for having sex with the same sex.
Have there ever been reports of a "gay gene"? No, only the name of a gay woman named Gene.
Therefore you have no biological nor logical support for homosexuality.
Art is not necessary for survival, and the survival of the species must be the primary aim.
Whatever compromises the survival of the human species is to be eradicated.
If survival of the human species isn't your aim, you should just kill yourself.
excellent

I also support the end of religion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 7 min Doctor REALITY 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min PadMark 675,951
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min nanoanomaly 110,962
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 9 hr Wtf 1
More from around the web