Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#569297 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality requires an emotional attachement?
No, it doesn't. That doesn't mean that most homosexuals don't seek an emotional attachment just like most heterosexuals seek an emotional attachment.

But don't tell me you think that HETEROSEXUALITY requires an emotional attachment......

So why do you ask such STUPID questions of people?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#569298 Dec 4, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never endorsed slavery and I don't believe in "race." But if you mean "why did Japanese have slaves?" I'll answer with "because they were not perfectly moral." Are you trying to tell me that the Japanese claim to be perfectly moral in the same manner that your claim that of your deity?
You claim your deity is perfectly moral - it is quite clearly not. And we know this because your bible does not describe a moral being, but some kind of bullying murderous stalker.
"why did Japanese have slaves?"

BECAUSE THEY'RE FALLEN HUMANS, LIKE YOU! don't think for a moment that if you were living as a privleged japanese person when slavery was an accepted cultural behavior that you wouldn't have had one....cuz you'd be lying!

guess where most of slavery is STILL going on: in AFRICA & ASIA!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569299 Dec 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Your pro-abortion doctrine lacks foresight. As usual, you refuse to see the forest for the trees.
As usual, you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

What I posted had nothing to do with abortion- not to mention there is really no such thing as "pro-abortion". What I am is pro-CHOICE.

Try to learn the difference.

Next- and as I already said, I was not at all referring to abortion or even thinking about abortion.

What I said- and what I meant- is that the human species is endangering its own continued existence due to irresponsibly procreating.

As usual, you can't tell the difference from your ahole and a hole in the ground.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569300 Dec 4, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,FILTHY AND NASTY.
I agree, but that doesn't make it right or wrong. I'm sure there are real gays out there that find hetero sex equally "filthy & nasty" as you & I find homo sex.

I just think there's not that many real gays out there, most of them are actually bisexual, not homosexual.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#569301 Dec 4, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ignorance I see is the variety you displayed in your post.
Denying Craigs skills and debate successes paints you as not a free thinker but as a closed minded ideologue.
Dawkins is a lispy little wussy.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569302 Dec 4, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Five whole generations?
Really?
*helpless laughter*
I know people in the land of my origin who have been there for over 20 generations, and they're still called "Bloody foreigners" or "Planters" or even "Sassanigh" in local disputes.
Nobody takes it seriously - but everybody remembers.
I doubt RR knows that a generation is a mere 25 years.

So he thinks his heritage going back a piddly 5 generations is a big deal.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569303 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Too bad you don't realize that one of the biggest threats to the survival of the human species is overpopulation by humans.
We are KILLING our own species by overpopulation- much of which results in one person dying of starvation every 2.6 seconds every single day in this world- with many of those dying of starvation being children and babies and with many of those having known nothing but hunger and starvation from cradle to grave.
If ANYTHING is compromising the survival of the human species, it is that no other animal breeds as irresponsibly as do humans and we long ago exceeded our carrying capacity on the planet.
Overpopulation is the result of lack of discretion in humans: it doesnt just "POOF!", and happen like that.

Therefore indiscretion IS the REAL threat to our survival, NOT overpopulation.

Furthermore, overpopulation does not justify homosexual behaviour because there is such a thing as birth control, abstinence, masturbation... just to name a few.

So homosexuality has no constructive value to the human species.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#569304 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, the owner's room, not the employee's.
Even if I were an employee, you have still missed the point. The Christian church created a hostile workplace for me by selfishly teaching its adherents - most of the town - that I was damaged goods in the eyes of their loving god. It's about as unpopular as being a registered sex offender, a Catholic priest, or a Wall Street investment banker.

Technically, I was not an employee. I did not have a salary, although I had a guaranteed minimum income, which was never paid, as I earned more than my minimum that year. I paid my own malpractice, and had no taxes deducted from my revenues, just a percentage of my gross revenues agreed upon for the use of the clinic's various resources. When I was on vacation, I generated and earned nothing. And I could not be fired.

I have been a physician employee, but this wasn't it. As a Hospice Medical Director, I was the opposite. I could be fired, income taxes were deducted, payroll taxes were paid on my behalf, etc.. There is a distinction.

But in the clinic, I had no employer.

But even if I were an employee, I was damaged by the teachings of the church, which was the point.

Don't let it bother you. They only caused me a little consternation and feeling of alienation for a year. I'm over it.

Besides, I turned their lemons into my lemonade at their expense.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569305 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we believe the Holy Bible or IAN'S opinion?
hmmm
God is eternal.
(Deuteronomy 33:27; Jeremiah 10:10; Psalm 90:2)
God is infinite.
(1 Kings 8:22-27; Jeremiah 23:24; Psalm 102:25-27; Revelation 22:13)
God is self-sufficient and self-existent.
(Exodus 3:13-14; Psalm 50:10-12; Colossians 1:16)
God is omnipresent (present everywhere).
(Psalm 139:7-12)
God is omnipotent (all powerful).
(Genesis 18:14; Luke 18:27; Revelation 19:6)
God is omniscient (all knowing).
(Psalm 139:2-6; Isaiah 40:13-14)
God is unchanging or immutable.
(Psalm 102:25-27; Hebrews 1:10-12; 13:8)
God is sovereign.
(2 Samuel 7:22; Isaiah 46:9-11)
God is wise.
(Proverbs 3:19; Romans 16:26-27; 1 Timothy 1:17)
God is holy.
(Leviticus 19:2; 1 Peter 1:15)
God is righteous and just.
(Deuteronomy 32:4; Psalm 11:7; Psalm 119:137)
God is faithful.
(Deuteronomy 7:9; Psalm 89:1-8)
God is true and truth.
(Psalm 31:5; John 14:6; John 17:3; Titus 1:1-2)
God is good.
(Psalm 25:8; Psalm 34:8; Mark 10:18)
God is merciful.
(Deuteronomy 4:31; Psalm 103:8-17; Daniel 9:9; Hebrews 2:17)
God is gracious.
(Exodus 34:6; Psalm 103:8; 1 Peter 5:10)
God is love.
(John 3:16; Romans 5:8; 1 John 4:8)
God is spirit.
(John 4:24)
God is light.
(James 1:17; 1 John 1:5)
God is triune or trinity.
(Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
Still waiting for you to tell me what "symbols of atheism" are, RR.

You made the stupid remark- can't back it up, huh?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569306 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "land of origin"??
In America, 5 generations is pretty solid. And that's only from my dad's side of the family, my mom's side (at least her dad's) has been here much longer.
No it isn't. That takes your family history back to only the late 1800s.

I can just imagine what your moronic idea of "much longer" is.....but gee- I can NOT imagine what your moronic idea of "symbols of atheism" is- and apparently, either can you!

TOO, TOO funny, RR- you ARE a hoot- and a half!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569307 Dec 4, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
look at me everyone - i like to scissor with other females so i'm very special! if you don't think so you're just a nasty old fashioned hater!
See? You have a calling.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569308 Dec 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No justification is required.
Everything that a rathional being does requires justification or is justifieabel; such that whenever he can provide no justification for his actions, it may be concluded that he is confused, ignorant, in denial are just plain mad.

Homosexuality is irrational and represents the need for psychological rehabilitation.

Cigarette smoking is healthier than homosexuality.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569309 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt RR knows that a generation is a mere 25 years.
So he thinks his heritage going back a piddly 5 generations is a big deal.
Oh ye of many doubts.......

I know that.

I'm proud to be an American.

To bad you're proud to be Russian.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#569310 Dec 4, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what your religion claims? It quite clearly doesn't act moral. Throughout history, it's acted quite poorly in the treatment of people.
For a religion that claims to be inspired by a perfect moral being, you have a lot of explaining to do.
There is no devil, just like there is no god. You are quite delusional. In the last post you sent to me you advocated hurting people, depriving them of their health, so that they would be "saved." This is how your religion spreads its immorality, by appealing to a childish vision of a life after this life. People like you, who believe in that nonsense, cause the world untold problems.
for an anthropologist, you sure don't have much patience for LIKE ONLY THE LARGEST DEMOGRAPHIC IN THE WORLD!

you ARE an anthropologist this week, aren't you?;)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569311 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but that doesn't make it right or wrong. I'm sure there are real gays out there that find hetero sex equally "filthy & nasty" as you & I find homo sex.
I just think there's not that many real gays out there, most of them are actually bisexual, not homosexual.
Homosexuals are not bisexuals.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569312 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate the re-quote, but I gotta...
One needs a bit of attraction to be sexually aroused.
<quoted text>
You'd have sex with a man you consider ugly? How?
<quoted text>
you can't compare a whore to the rest of us. They're already sexually brain-dead, the rest of us aren't.
<quoted text>
No. People do stupid shit when drunk or high. But it's no excuse. "A drunk mind speaks a true heart."
<quoted text>
Yes, some couples lose attraction, then guess what? No sex... hmmm
<quoted text>
Masturbate "on" an object? Like a pocket pooh sea? If so, no. He's not attracted to the vinyl or rubber, he's attracted to the similarity it has to a pooh sea, his real attraction.
<quoted text>
No. They're doing what they can to simulate a vagina, their real attraction. It's better than the alternative....
<quoted text>
Right, because they're attracted to vaginas & that stimulates them.
<quoted text>
How? A "gay" person is attracted to the OPPOSITE sex, not the same sex... They'd be bi.
<quoted text>
You've done it huh? You've had lesbian sex, regret it & want to be known as stright instead of bi.
<quoted text>
Last time? Again?
<quoted text>
You should be embarassed for yourself.
You lump America in with the rest of the world, "dumb it down" just like Obama wants.
You lump straight people into homosexual people. Why? Sexual attraction is what it is, there's no getting around it.
Gay is gay.
Bi is bi.
Straight is straight.
It is what it is....
Sigh....one doesn't need that bit of attraction for a PERSON.

Right- he is attracted to a BODY PART-NOT necessarily the PERSON who that BODY PART is attached to.

No- I've never had lesbian sex and never said I did- shove your ASSumptions up your stupid ass, you stupid ass.

I lump the USA in with the rest of the world? Other than that we are ALL a part of the same world, your statement is totally invalid and quite stupid.

Dumb it down? That's why we have Americans like YOU, RR- and frankly, WILLFULLY IGNORANT and INTELLECTUALLY LAZY Americans such as YOU are are a major threat to our national security.

You see, stupidity such as you display and can't rid yourself of makes this great country weak and vulnerable.

I lump all people into the same category when all is said and done in that there is only ONE group of people- the HUMAN race.

And you should be embarrassed over not knowing how to SPELL "embarrassed".

IDIOT.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569313 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you suggest gays kill themselves. That proposition brings the CATCHER white sheet down. You're on permanent ignore ..
But scientifically, they are already killing themselves; they are terminating their genes in the sense that they will never be able produce offspring as long as they decide to be totally gay.

Homosexuals are already killing themselves in that way; so why don't they just speed up the process and drink poison or something, instead of parading their nastiness so that children might see and learn their abominations.

The shortest distance between two places is a straight line; just go straight to your grave by suicide and stop waiting for time to take its toll... you obviously have no interest in the continuation of life.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569314 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Don't talk to me anymore and I won't talk to you.
You're clueless and that's the nicest thing I can say about you.
Buh-bye...
I am clueless?

You are so gay, you cant even think straight. What use do you have for clues?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#569315 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that a rathional being does requires justification or is justifieabel; such that whenever he can provide no justification for his actions, it may be concluded that he is confused, ignorant, in denial are just plain mad.
Homosexuality is irrational and represents the need for psychological rehabilitation.
Cigarette smoking is healthier than homosexuality.
And now, Catcher himself draws the Catcher white sheet over you.

Hasta la vista.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569316 Dec 4, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I don't sing, but I get that feeling that I reported when saving a turtle crossing the road, a spiritual feeling. It's a divine feeling - the closest thing to godlike I know of.
For a moment, in one tiny corner of the universe, with nobody looking to pat me on the back or reward me, or punish me if I didn't, I took responsibility for a piece life because it mattered, and because there was literally nobody else to do it.
I was my own judge. I was my own arbiter of good. I was sufficiently aware, concerned and powerful to be this creature's protector.
Christians ask where we get our moral grounding and our sense of purpose without their god. They'll just have to wonder.
<quoted text>
You are a goddess in your universe. Religion has nothing to teach you.
Like you, I too have helped turtles get safely across the road. It is a wonderfully spiritual feeling dampened only by how 99% of people will drive right by without even thinking to stop and help out a stranded creature.

I SO relate to ALL you say here.

Wow- a goddess in my universe; I can't say I disagree with you- the MANY animals I've saved and rescued over the years- as well as providing a safe haven on my property for wildlife- probably wouldn't disagree with you either.

Thanks for the wonderful post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 596,179
Entering Heaven? 9 min andet1987 3
Poll Why are white women jealous of us latinas (Aug '08) 11 min andet1987 27
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min PortaBella ITA 612,606
Whole Foods finally admits it ripped customers ... 18 min andet1987 6
2015 Audi RS5 43 min jack webber 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr PortaBella ITA 40,695
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr dGo nmeDad lyHo p... 903
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 444,291
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web