Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#569433 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean? RR has NO CLUE as to what he is talking about.
That is not because he is straight; I am straight yet very well educated in human sexuality including homosexuality whereas RR is not and I think that is largely due to his incredible homophobia.
He prefers to remain ignorant of what he fears and disdains.
It's easier for him.
RR, unfortunately, appears to not have much education at all. Kind of makes one wonder sometimes how these people figure out how to use a computer. I guess though some people that don't get much formal education are good with some technical things. I had two cousins (brothers) who lived in the same city I now do much of their lives, but were born where I was born, and the younger died a few years ago, having moved back to somewhere near where his father's family had come from, and not far from where he had been born, but then got cancer and lived until he had turned 70.

They both struggled through primary school, and went no further, although they were in the city and had ample opportunities to go, but one became an auto mechanic and worked at that most of his working life, until he got too old to do the heavy work, so he got an easier job driving a pickup truck for a company that built windows, running errands for them, etc., while the other, who was even a poorer student (the one now dead) became a welder, and also used to always be tinkering with cameras, etc. at least back in the days of the old movie cameras that had tape on reels. They were 8 and 9 years older than me, so that was mainly back when I was a little kid, and it is claimed that he had a digital camera before he died, as he left a will which he made on a video he produced of himself speaking, which they found in his belongings after he died, and was acceptable by the lawyers to dispense with his estate, which would have all gone to his brother, likely, as he never married, and had no other close relatives, except cousins, such as me, and his brother's family; after the government took their slice, that is.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569434 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read it. That article isn't a lie.
The Darwin fish is a mockery of the Jesus fish. It teaches atheist intolerance of religion, particularly Christians.
It is a vehicle for monetary gain just as the Jesus fish is.

"If you can nail together two things that have never been nailed together before, some dumb schmuck will buy it from you" ~ George Carlin

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#569435 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my opinion that the Bible is fact.
Can you say the same?
No- I can't say the same because my OPINION is that the bible is NOT fact.

And I already posted that to you- that's it my opinion that the bible is a work of fiction and there is NO proof that it is not.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#569436 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"""*** I ***""" am not defining you or your nephew (who are both bi, not gay). The definition of homosexual vs. bisexual does.
.. actions are used to verify the truth of words ..

.. if you punch someone and say nothing, nobody understands your action. If you say, "Nobody tries to steal my truck without seeing my fist!" the action makes sense because your words define the action ..

.. if my nephew says he's gay, his words define his actions. Words are important, you misuse and abuse them to fit your particular outlook or agenda ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm the ignorant one on sexuality, why haven't any of you answered?
.. we did. You just don't like the words that define actions ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#569437 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my opinion that the Bible is fact.
Can you say the same?
Can you not read the post to which you responded?

Did you NOT see where I said:

"Okay- that's my opinion. No proof that it is anything BUT a work of fiction."

Geez......

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#569438 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But if a man screws another man, but still likes women more, he's bi, NOT straight.
.. tell that to the guy in prison who stands 6'3", weights 200# and is getting a BJ from his bitch ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569439 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- it's not. It's a different way of looking at things- that is not a mockery of anything- it's an OPINION- the same as it being an OPINION of those who display a Jesus fish.
Right.

Darwinists take the Jesus fish, a long time recognized symbol of Jesus and add legs to it, symbolizing that Darwin is right & Jesus is wrong.

But hey, don't listen to me:

"The ichthys symbol, or "Jesus fish", typically used to proclaim an affiliation with or affinity for Christianity, is sometimes a subject of satire, especially when adorning the bumpers or trunks of automobiles. "

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parodies_of_th...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#569440 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
Homosexuals are already killing themselves in that way; so why don't they just speed up the process and drink poison or something
Does your church send the nastiest of you people to the Internet, or are the Christians we see here on Topix a representative cross section?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#569441 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. tell that to the guy in prison who stands 6'3", weights 200# and is getting a BJ from his bitch ..
Hell! Not only that, does that make the victim of the abuse Bisexual? According to RR it would.
Don't you think?
BTW-Where is the great and omnipotent "god" in all this?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569442 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it okay for those who believe in your Jesus and the STORY of creationism to display a Jesus fish but NOT okay for those who DON'T believe in your Jesus and who do believe in evolution to display a Darwin fish?
How is someone who has a Darwin fish on their car mocking ANYTHING?
Why are they not as entitled to express their opinion with a Darwin fish?
I could just as easily tell YOU that a Jesus fish is a MOCKERY of atheists and evolution, couldn't, I?
I could, but I won't because I'm not stupid and I KNOW those who display a Jesus fish are doing so because of what they believe and not as a means to mock anyone or anything.
That you think a Darwin fish is a mockery of the Jesus fish ties into your self inflicted persecution complex.
And the reason WHY you feel persecuted is because not EVERYONE believes as you do and not EVERYONE is a Christian.
And that IS what you want- what you THINK our nation is, but which it is NOT- a CHRISTIAN nation.
And it pisses you off to no end that there are MILLIONS in this country who do not believe what you do and who do not believe in the god you believe in.
Tough cookies, cookie.
I don't care if they wanna show off their atheist symbols, it just bullshit that they gotta use the Jesus fish symbol to spread their athitardism...

What, they can't think of anything new?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#569443 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "land of origin"??
In America, 5 generations is pretty solid. And that's only from my dad's side of the family, my mom's side (at least her dad's) has been here much longer.
I was born and raised in Ireland. Just so you know.

At least one side of my family can trace itself back to before the arrival of that meddling idiot Patrick.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569444 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You've BEEN answered- you just refuse to accept the answer, that's all.
Your "answer" is contradictory to the textbook definition. Therefore, not an answer....

Fennario

#569445 Dec 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
And now, Catcher himself draws the Catcher white sheet over you. Hasta la vista.
http://www.b3designers.co.uk/wp-content/uploa... [image]

Location hidden

#569446 Dec 4, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your church send the nastiest of you people to the Internet, or are the Christians we see here on Topix a representative cross section?
I am beginning to believe that they were rejected in every facet they came in contact with, and they converge here because it is all but impossible to remove them from the scene they are now infecting with their hatred and discourse.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569447 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. actions are used to verify the truth of words ..
.. if you punch someone and say nothing, nobody understands your action. If you say, "Nobody tries to steal my truck without seeing my fist!" the action makes sense because your words define the action ..
.. if my nephew says he's gay, his words define his actions. Words are important, you misuse and abuse them to fit your particular outlook or agenda ..
<quoted text>
.. we did. You just don't like the words that define actions ..
First off, I have no agenda regarding gays. None, ok.

Second, you said your nephews words define his actions. You also said your nephew is gay. You also said he's screwed women...

His words says that he's gay, but his actions show that he's bi.

What are you missing? Or what am I missing?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569448 Dec 4, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a vehicle for monetary gain just as the Jesus fish is.
"If you can nail together two things that have never been nailed together before, some dumb schmuck will buy it from you" ~ George Carlin
grrrr.....

Logic incarnate.

Location hidden

#569449 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if they wanna show off their atheist symbols, it just bullshit that they gotta use the Jesus fish symbol to spread their athitardism...
What, they can't think of anything new?

Aaaaw. Your precious symbol was pilfered from the Egyptians and Sumerians also.
Can't you bigots find anything new?
Fck'ng hypocrite!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569450 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Also any inmate that engages in homosexual sex acts is also bi. You can't take that action back. One has to be aroused to engage in a voluntary sex act. Will you argue that, too?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569451 Dec 4, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Hell! Not only that, does that make the victim of the abuse Bisexual? According to RR it would.
Don't you think?
BTW-Where is the great and omnipotent "god" in all this?
No, no, no. I've always kept this topic as voluntary sex, not forcible sex.

And where's God in all of this? Watching, waiting, remembering. Allowing us to do as we will, whether it's harmful, healthy, sinful or good.

Fennario

#569452 Dec 4, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The Christian church created a hostile workplace for me by selfishly teaching its adherents - most of the town - that I was damaged goods in the eyes of their loving god.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"Most of the town" berated you for being atheist?
Read it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 104,962
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Ex Lesbian River 673,543
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,635
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 5 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
Paul Ryan is a closet HOMOSEXUAL (Aug '12) 9 hr John 10
More from around the web