OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#569224 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an idiot.
Homosexuality IS more than just sex, this I know. But in order to have sex, one needs attraction to the person they're having sex with. If one volunteers homosexual sex, that means there's attraction there, homosexual attraction. And you'll still say that person who has homosexual attraction & homosexual sex is straight?!?!
Sigh....one can become sexually aroused even if they are not attracted to the person or source of arousal.

One does NOT need to have attraction to the person they are having sex with.

Do you think prostitutes are attracted to the people they have sex with? Do you think prostitutes can't have sex with someone they're not attracted to?

Do you think ALL men and ALL women are attracted to the person they have sex with?

Do you think such attraction never wanes in some couples and that they don't have sex because they don't feel the attraction they once did?

If a man masturbates on an object, does that mean he is sexually attracted to the object? No.....it means he derives sexual pleasure from an object he feels no sexual attraction to.

This is pretty gross, but I've heard it's common practice in prison for straight men to take an empty toilet paper roll and insert a piece of bologna in it in which to put their penises to get the sensation of having sex with a vagina. Does that mean they sexually attracted to toilet paper rolls and bologna?

No.....it means they desire the SENSATION of sex and become sexually aroused as a result of that sensation.

Yes- a GAY person can have sex with a straight person and they are STILL gay.

A STRAIGHT person can have sex with a gay person and they are STILL straight.

Last time on this topic, RR- your lack of knowledge of ANYTHING having to do with ANY human sexuality should be quite the embarrassment for you.

That it's not makes ME embarrassed FOR you.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#569225 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly- that's why I just told RR not to bother me with this anymore.
His knowledge of sexuality- both heterosexuality and homosexuality- is as limited as is his knowledge about everything else which means his knowledge is EXTREMELY limited.
However, the issue is not his extremely limited knowledge; rather, it is his inability and/or lack of desire to GAIN knowledge.
.. it's about retaining his bias views. He does not follow his Master's teachings ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569226 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you suggest gays kill themselves. That proposition brings the CATCHER white sheet down. You're on permanent ignore ..
Yeah- that evo dude is definitely white-sheeted by me.

I can't BELIEVE given the FACT that the world is HORRIBLY over-populated with humans that clown is worried about our species surviving and all the more when the delicious irony is that it is BECAUSE humans over-reproduce we are threatening our continued existence as a species- while threatening the continued existence of countless other species of life as well.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569227 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's about retaining his bias views. He does not follow his Master's teachings ..
Ah- but he DOES follow his god's teachings- when it's CONVENIENT for him to do so.

When it's not, he tells us what his god "REALLY" means.

With Established Harem

#569228 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're clueless and that's the nicest thing I can say about you.Buh-bye...
.. have free CATCHER white sheet. This one is as bad as THE TROLL OF MANY SOCKS. Ignore him ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569229 Dec 4, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the colour grey?
Come on, surely you must have looked enviously at another guy in the showers. Most men have
Or are you just weird?
Or too sh|t scared of your feelings to admit it?
Eh?

Admiring another man for his looks or penis size does NOT equal attraction...

Are you weird?

Yes.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569230 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMMFAO!
You don't see the hypocrite that is OCB, do you?
You openly admit that you think God condones slavery. A suggestion that you believe God is real, otherwise you wouldn't comment on what He does or does not condone....
Then you openly admit that the Bible is all fairy tales, parable & fables...
Which is it?
No, STUPID. It should be a GIVEN that I am speaking HYPOTHETICALLY, you MORON!

So I can't comment on the TOOTH FAIRY or SANTA CLAUS unless I think they are REAL???

I can't talk about The Cat In The Hat unless I think he is REAL??

I can't discuss any books of FICTION or the characters in them unless I think they are REAL???

Yes- the bible IS all fairy tales, parables and fables.

I am discussing it just as I would ANY work of FICTION.

I realize you've never had occasion to discuss ANY novel or work of fiction with anyone since I know you don't read.

So I guess all schools are wrong to assign fiction books for their students to read and then later discuss the books and the characters in them.

You are TRULY an IDIOT.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569231 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. You know that people have gotten fired for saying "Merry Christmas"? One lady had a Merry Christmas button on her work apron, a customer complained & they fired her for it! What kind of religious freedom is that?
Some schools have been forced, illegally, to take out any reference of God & replace it with symobls of atheism. They get away with it because they call it "science".
Just WHAT is a "symbol of atheism"?

This ought to be good.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569232 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So if I go to a pastor for advice, should I expect to see medical pamphlets in his office?
I would go to a pastor for spiritual and religious counseling and not for medical information.
And should I expect to see religious pamphlets at the local 7-11?
Not so much.......
Why would a pastor have medical pamphlets? Is he medically religious?

With Established Harem

#569233 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you're right. Fair enough.
I should've said "generally, women like to be penerated & generally men like to penetrate".
There's an exception to every rule, HL. But the rule's still the rule...
.. generalities are not rules ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569234 Dec 4, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest (as I have already suggested) that you look it up and stop for one moment being stupid all your life.
Here juts to make it easy for you I will supply a google search llink because I know you are too bone idle to actually look yourself, because you prefer to mock people based on your own ignorance but tough for you
http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe=off&a...
Just because you have not heard the phrase is sodall to do with my ego but you stupidity
Wow your ego is astounding...

The phrase is "You know what thought did", not what you wrote; "You know what though did".

I guess it means you get brain damage whenyou have a thought.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569235 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR is a person of extremes who doesn't have the intellectual ability to realize that very little in life is black and white- including human sexuality.
You know what's not "black & white"? Fact.

You should look it up.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569236 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a pastor have medical pamphlets? Is he medically religious?
Why would a doctor have religious pamphlets? Is he religiously medical?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569237 Dec 4, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
In much the same way you can use an axe to to hammer a nail, a machete to chop a large tree, or a hand saw to cut grass.
If that is done, they do not change in name or purpose, they are still the same.
Here's the funny thing, you're probably not going to understand what I illustrated above.
You may, but I doubt it.
So you're saying that homosexual sex is a stupid task?

You people are way too loose on your definition of homosexual....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569238 Dec 4, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
A blog?
A blog that quotes several studies to say that he those with higher IQs tend not to believe in God
And written by an unspecified individual and not peer reviewed and quoting a canadian ID apologist at Mercator.net a god site that promotes christian ideals
What was that you said about prejudiced?
OK but I really thought you could do better than that
Yes, a blog. An opinionated, biased blog. Just like the one IANS used to "prove" that atheists are smarter than theists, written by an opinionated, biased evolutionary PhD.......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569239 Dec 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>See how this works? You and IANS only have a problem with it when I do it because you hate me. Neither of you berate Tide for his arena of blood.
I only did it once, too, and would never do it again. I felt for the mantis when the wasp got him in the eye.
Awww......poor lil' baby nano thinks he/she/it is hated.

Here's a suggestion for you on how to deal with it:

Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. So you should go and eat a worm- a nice big fat juicy worm.

Just be sure you torture it first since we now know you get OFF on torturing insects- and that applies even if worms aren't actually insects- which they're not.

Bon appetit!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#569240 Dec 4, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that!
Yes, I'm not saying all white people are evil, I've always lived in an all white commuinty, I know they are good people, I feel more for them than my own community, I feel a part of them, whereas i feel a stranger in my indian community.
The british were so brutal when they ruled India, they didn't even spare women and children, but I can't hate them now. I think if i didn't know them I probably would, but if we can all understand that there are good people in all races then the world could be a better place.
You are right, the caste system is very old, it's to do with religion and stuff.
We Canadians are not necessarily proud of our British history. At least Canada tries to be a world leader in correcting human rights issues, but we still have some serious ones to deal with, one being our Native People, who do get preferential treatment by our government but are also placed in a separate position in society, which has led to their losing a lot of their dignity, and also being considered by many as parasites. The fault lies with the system rather than the people.

Personally, I feel that the Indian status, if it should ever have been created, should have been phased out long ago so that the Native People would function exactly as all other citizens of our country. I realize it is a complicated issue, based on former treaties, etc., but it isn't working well, and must not continue forever.

Aside from our cultural traditions, religious beliefs, etc., we are all still human beings and as such we should all be considered the same, when it comes to laws.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569241 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that homosexual sex is a stupid task?
You people are way too loose on your definition of homosexual....
No- you're way to rigid on YOUR definition.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#569242 Dec 4, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the kind of guy that would present religious material, is exactly the kind of guy that would commit a crime,
he is not perfect but he is saved
I got a chuckle from your response. So true.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569243 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's not "black & white"? Fact.
You should look it up.
This from a MORON who doesn't know what a fact actually is.

The FACT of the matter is that pretty much all you think is black and white is NOT as simple as that, you SIMPLETON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Happy Lesbo 55,975
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Rider on the Storm 182,935
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Student 44,935
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 31 min Steve III 433
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Steve III 650,045
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 43 min vanhalen 41
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 55 min vanhalen 36
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web