Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#569193 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
a great example would be a local eye dr in the surrounding area which attracts patients from all over the state,(he is that good) He does surguries on eyes as well.
his waiting room is FILLED with posters about God.
no one complains, or if they did, he wouldn't be moved by it.
my family dr is a Christian.
there are LOTS of dr's who are christians and reflect it in their office decors.
thats what freedom of religion is all about.
why atheists want to change that is simply in my estimation just demonic activity at work.
Huh??? Listen up- I see three different doctors on a routine basis. They are all of different ethnic origins and different religious beliefs.

NONE of them have ANY religious material or icons in their offices at all.

Most SMART doctors won't. I go to the doctor for MEDICAL reasons- not RELIGIOUS reasons or to have them try to influence me with their personal religious beliefs.

MY religion (or lack of it) is NONE of their business- other than what I have to fill out on forms which is simply SOP. They do not ASK me what religion I practice; they do not care as that has no bearing on treating what ails me.

By the same turn, their religious beliefs (or lack of) are none of MY business and have no bearing on why I see them- which is ONLY for medical reasons and to be treated for any medical issues or concerns I might have.

Doctors who are TRULY professional know this and they don't use their offices or waiting rooms to "spread the word" to their patients.

And you are a LIAR- nowhere did I say I had any desire to change what doctors do or don't have in their offices; I simply said that MOST doctors do NOT display religious items or reading materials in their offices- and most do NOT.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#569194 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
Just remember that a gay person doesn't have sex with the opposite sex, that would negate the gayness.
And a straight person wouldn't have sex with the same sex, that would negate the straightness.
<quoted text>
How?
One is either straight, bi or gay....
Have you ever heard of the colour grey?

Come on, surely you must have looked enviously at another guy in the showers. Most men have

Or are you just weird?

Or too sh|t scared of your feelings to admit it?
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569195 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell needs YOU to justify gay people having sex?
And you are WRONG. Sex is NOT for the sole purpose of reproduction.
Do you think all STRAIGHT people have children and that if they don't, it somehow invalidates their natural desire to engage in the intimate, passionate and LOVING act of lovemaking?
Do you think sex should be intercourse ONLY?
There are MANY sex acts STRAIGHT people engage in which have NOTHING to do with procreation.
Evolution theory itself which you espouse (I assume you do) demonstrates that gay sex is unjustifiable.

Sex is for the sole purpose of reproduction; sentimentality doesnt count or else you must admit that the "search for a Deity" is as vital as advocating for gay rights.

The fact that some people cant have children is an exception, not a rule; and some of those people who cant have children, have physiological complications... so they dont count in this context.

The acts that straight people perform always have something to do with procreation. Those acts are performed to heighten sexual pleasure, and it is the heightening of the pleasure that makes sex attractive and thus encourages the repetition of the act, to yield more pregnancies.

If religious fervour is blind and meaningless (as some of you assume); then you have no business seeking fulfilment of sexual desires and passions... sentimentality is futile as such.

How does sexual desire and passion for the same sex encourage the survival of the species?

They dont, and are hence a tragic waste of gametes... It would be better if you masturbated.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569196 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
a great example would be a local eye dr in the surrounding area which attracts patients from all over the state,(he is that good) He does surguries on eyes as well.
there are LOTS of dr's who are christians and reflect it in their office decors.
why atheists want to change that is simply in my estimation just demonic activity at work.
So if I go to a pastor for advice, should I expect to see medical pamphlets in his office?

I would go to a pastor for spiritual and religious counseling and not for medical information.

And should I expect to see religious pamphlets at the local 7-11?

Not so much.......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569197 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
I still see no justification for having sex with the same sex.
Have there ever been reports of a "gay gene"? No, only the name of a gay woman named Gene.
Therefore you have no biological nor logical support for homosexuality.
Art is not necessary for survival, and the survival of the species must be the primary aim.
Whatever compromises the survival of the human species is to be eradicated.
If survival of the human species isn't your aim, you should just kill yourself.
Wow. Too bad you don't realize that one of the biggest threats to the survival of the human species is overpopulation by humans.

We are KILLING our own species by overpopulation- much of which results in one person dying of starvation every 2.6 seconds every single day in this world- with many of those dying of starvation being children and babies and with many of those having known nothing but hunger and starvation from cradle to grave.

If ANYTHING is compromising the survival of the human species, it is that no other animal breeds as irresponsibly as do humans and we long ago exceeded our carrying capacity on the planet.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569198 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution theory itself which you espouse (I assume you do) demonstrates that gay sex is unjustifiable.
Sex is for the sole purpose of reproduction; sentimentality doesnt count or else you must admit that the "search for a Deity" is as vital as advocating for gay rights.
The fact that some people cant have children is an exception, not a rule; and some of those people who cant have children, have physiological complications... so they dont count in this context.
The acts that straight people perform always have something to do with procreation. Those acts are performed to heighten sexual pleasure, and it is the heightening of the pleasure that makes sex attractive and thus encourages the repetition of the act, to yield more pregnancies.
If religious fervour is blind and meaningless (as some of you assume); then you have no business seeking fulfilment of sexual desires and passions... sentimentality is futile as such.
How does sexual desire and passion for the same sex encourage the survival of the species?
They dont, and are hence a tragic waste of gametes... It would be better if you masturbated.
Don't talk to me anymore and I won't talk to you.

You're clueless and that's the nicest thing I can say about you.

Buh-bye...

#569199 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest that you put your ego back in your pants and admit that "You know what though did?" isn't a sentence & you messed up?
May I suggest (as I have already suggested) that you look it up and stop for one moment being stupid all your life.

Here juts to make it easy for you I will supply a google search llink because I know you are too bone idle to actually look yourself, because you prefer to mock people based on your own ignorance but tough for you

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe=off&a...

Just because you have not heard the phrase is sodall to do with my ego but you stupidity

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569200 Dec 4, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the colour grey?
Come on, surely you must have looked enviously at another guy in the showers. Most men have
Or are you just weird?
Or too sh|t scared of your feelings to admit it?
RR is a person of extremes who doesn't have the intellectual ability to realize that very little in life is black and white- including human sexuality.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569202 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremely deluded. The fact remains that a woman likes being penetrated and a man likes to penetrate.
This fact seems to escape some if the Topix retards.
I'm a woman. I don't like to be penetrated so it's not a fact. Some men like to penetrate women. Some men like to penetrate other men. Some men like to penetrate little boys. Some men like to penetrate farm animals. Do those men have something in common? Is it a fact that men will penetrate anything with a hole?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569203 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
they want to know if the dr is a Christian so they can vent their anti-God hostilities against him or her for forcing their faith upon them.
Thats why they go after anyone who displays their faith publically.
that is their mission and goal.
Satans mission has always been to tare down the work of God.
so that is why Christians are persecuted and bullied so much.
You are NUTS. I don't CARE what religion a doctor is and I would NEVER choose a doctor based on their race, creed, color, religion or gender.

I choose a doctor based on their SKILLS and if I feel comfortable talking to them about whatever medical issue I might have.

I have NEVER discussed such personal issues as religion with ANY doctor and I never will.

I am sure that no REPUTABLE doctor will ever discuss their personal issues such as religion is with me either and I am sure they never will.

It is IRRELEVANT.

Christians are NOT persecuted and bullied so much- that is your OWN self inflicted persecution complex which leads you to post what is an out and out LIE, you LIAR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569204 Dec 4, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest (as I have already suggested) that you look it up and stop for one moment being stupid all your life.
Here juts to make it easy for you I will supply a google search llink because I know you are too bone idle to actually look yourself, because you prefer to mock people based on your own ignorance but tough for you
http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe=off&a...
Just because you have not heard the phrase is sodall to do with my ego but you stupidity
Um....the point of confusion seems to be that you didn't include the "t"- the site you posted references the expression:

You know what "thought" did? You had posted: You know what "though" did.

Not that big a deal- just thought I'd point that out before RR has a chance to MAKE a big deal out of it.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#569205 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG what???
Tell me, please. How can a homosexual engage in heterosexual sex and remain homosexual?
In much the same way you can use an axe to to hammer a nail, a machete to chop a large tree, or a hand saw to cut grass.

If that is done, they do not change in name or purpose, they are still the same.

Here's the funny thing, you're probably not going to understand what I illustrated above.

You may, but I doubt it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569206 Dec 4, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a woman. I don't like to be penetrated so it's not a fact. Some men like to penetrate women. Some men like to penetrate other men. Some men like to penetrate little boys. Some men like to penetrate farm animals. Do those men have something in common? Is it a fact that men will penetrate anything with a hole?
I've heard that is how VD first spread to humans- from goat herders having sex with sheep who supposedly have vaginas very similar to that of women.

#569207 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, here.
http://unitedfamiliesinternational.wordpress....
The study shows there is no correlation between IQ & religion/atheism.
A blog?

A blog that quotes several studies to say that he those with higher IQs tend not to believe in God

And written by an unspecified individual and not peer reviewed and quoting a canadian ID apologist at Mercator.net a god site that promotes christian ideals

What was that you said about prejudiced?

OK but I really thought you could do better than that

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569208 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not think people are smart enough to see the irony in what they do.
They petition courts to remove any and all symbols of religion.
They replaced God and prayer with evolution and homosexuality.
They sue people left and right if they should be 'offended' by the sight of, or mention of God.
They gripe and complain all the time about the church being tax exempt.
yet they send their spies in the holy sanctuarys across the lands to see if they can charge a house of worship with violating seperation of church and state codes.
and all the while they say they are not trying to surpress religious freedoms.
but let a Christian say "Merry Christmas" or "God bless you" and they accuse Christians of forcing their faith upon them.
we are living in very interesting times.
and i am continually impressed at the accuracy of biblical prophecy in the making.
I agree. You know that people have gotten fired for saying "Merry Christmas"? One lady had a Merry Christmas button on her work apron, a customer complained & they fired her for it! What kind of religious freedom is that?

Some schools have been forced, illegally, to take out any reference of God & replace it with symobls of atheism. They get away with it because they call it "science".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569209 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. again, you are incorrect. Some women do not enjoy penetration and only achieve clitoral orgasm ..
OK, you're right. Fair enough.

I should've said "generally, women like to be penerated & generally men like to penetrate".

There's an exception to every rule, HL. But the rule's still the rule...

#569210 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR is a person of extremes who doesn't have the intellectual ability to realize that very little in life is black and white- including human sexuality.
I realise some people are so affected with some degree of bipolar syndrome,‘tis a shame for him

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#569211 Dec 4, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Ontario is the name of an airport near Al.
OH. hahahhah!

#569212 Dec 4, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
dindnt you hear he hasnt ever showered with another dude
he has never seen another dude in the raw
didnt play sports and never did PE when he did he didnt shower so he was the fishy cheesy smellin kid who was bullied for it
which kinda explains a lot really
That makes sense

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#569213 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian doctor?!?

No....

The athitards say that religious people are idiots.....

LMOA, I've seen a lot of religous doctors, too. The last one I went to had a cross with Jesus on it, a few angel pictures & a John 3:16 poster. I saw no one complain. Even if they did, NO ONE can make him take them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Never-ending Doctor 30,116
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Rosesz 638,059
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 39 min Halle Berry Sister 3,558
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min scientia potentia... 617,982
Aguaje (Mar '11) 54 min Commongirl 103
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
Hiseville IGA Phillips 1 hr ayckmy 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr good advice 43,922
More from around the web