Prove there's a god.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569180 Dec 4, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's refreshing. Most of you deny that your god would have to have created sin, evil, Satan, demons, the souls of men and a hell to put them all in.
Thats because they are either retarded or illiterate.

The Bible clearly states in Isaiah 45: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things".

But it doest even have to reach that far, think about it: if God is Omnipotent and the first thing to exist, wouldn't He be the SOURCE of all things that my be categorized as good, evil... just everything?

Christians are a big problem even for Christians. If some Christians saw Christ today, they would probably try to crucify him again.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#569181 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're concentrating on sexual aspects ..
.. sure, lesbians can have sex with men, even achieve orgasm. But, the rhythm and energy is different. You can never understand it yet try to debate it. Why bother ??..
If a lesbian has sex with a man, or "men" as you say, she isn't a lesbian, she's bisexual. Period. Fact. Deal with it.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#569182 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremely deluded. The fact remains that a woman likes being penetrated and a man likes to penetrate.
.. again, you are incorrect. Some women do not enjoy penetration and only achieve clitoral orgasm ..

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#569183 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But you wouldn't have the Torah and the Quran as well?
And since when would an owner of a clinic be interested in specifically attracting a specific group of people?
And why should professionals make it a point to let their UNPROFESSIONAL (meaning having NOTHING at ALL to do with their business) be intent on making public what their PERSONAL views are?
Unless they are in the business of specifically selling one religion or another, what their personal beliefs are are irrelevant to the services they are offering.
a great example would be a local eye dr in the surrounding area which attracts patients from all over the state,(he is that good) He does surguries on eyes as well.
his waiting room is FILLED with posters about God.
no one complains, or if they did, he wouldn't be moved by it.

my family dr is a Christian.
there are LOTS of dr's who are christians and reflect it in their office decors.

thats what freedom of religion is all about.

why atheists want to change that is simply in my estimation just demonic activity at work.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#569184 Dec 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody will ever learn about anything but insanity from your rants.
And a typical nano lie.

I'm not insane nor do I rant.

You are a nasty curmudgeon blaming the world for your woes.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#569185 Dec 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Anbody who claims to be homosexual but still has sex with the opposite sex is bi. That includes those lesbians who don't feel sexually satisfied until they've had penetration. I've never met a lesbian who didn't utilize a phallic shaped sex toy for "completeness". If she still needs the feeling a ck provides then she isn't the total lesbian she claims she is. Like a cold dildo could ever replace the real thing? How deluded is that?
How deluded are you? When you meet a lesbian, how soon do you bring up the subject of masturbation preferences? Do most of them back away slowly while reaching for the pepper spray?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569186 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My "stupid" questions are better than your retarded answers.
Homosexual: Attraction to the same sex(including sexual attraction).
Heterosexual: Attraction to the opposite sex (including sexual attraction).
Bisexual: Attraction to both sexes (including sexual attraction to BOTH sexes).
Is this a difficult concept for you?
Sigh....the POINT is a gay person can have sex with a straight person and STILL be gay.

A straight person can have sex with a gay person and STILL be straight.

Attraction is about SO much more than SEX as is human sexuality about so much more than just sex.

I'm sorry you're too narrow minded and myopic to understand that.

An isolated instance of a gay person having sex with a straight person does NOT invalidate or negate their INNATE homosexuality.

Don't bother me with this anymore- this is stuff I learned before I was 21 years old- if at your age of 46 you don't get this, I can't help you.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569187 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. tell artists not to paint, writers not to write and musicians not to create music ..
.. you're just another clueless wonder, huh ??..
I still see no justification for having sex with the same sex.

Have there ever been reports of a "gay gene"? No, only the name of a gay woman named Gene.

Therefore you have no biological nor logical support for homosexuality.

Art is not necessary for survival, and the survival of the species must be the primary aim.

Whatever compromises the survival of the human species is to be eradicated.

If survival of the human species isn't your aim, you should just kill yourself.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569188 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ever amused at how you atheists ALWAYS nit pick the bible and extract issues out of context while totally ignoring the many positives. God sent Moses to 'set the captives free'
Moses led the slaves out of bondage to freedom with the help of God.
but you wouldn't admit that if your tail was on fire would you?
Point is the god of the bible approves of and condones slavery- he even encourages it by telling people how to treat slaves "well".

To answer your question- NO- I would not admit that- after all, we're talking about a book of fairy tales, parables and fables when we talk about the bible, so it's all hypothetical anyway.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569190 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're concentrating on sexual aspects ..
.. sure, lesbians can have sex with men, even achieve orgasm. But, the rhythm and energy is different. You can never understand it yet try to debate it. Why bother ??..
Exactly- that's why I just told RR not to bother me with this anymore.

His knowledge of sexuality- both heterosexuality and homosexuality- is as limited as is his knowledge about everything else which means his knowledge is EXTREMELY limited.

However, the issue is not his extremely limited knowledge; rather, it is his inability and/or lack of desire to GAIN knowledge.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#569191 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wouldn't have the Torah or the Quran. My choice, my legal, constitutionally protected right would be the Holy Bible.
Nope, if I owned a clinic, I'd assist anyone that walked in the door.
Unprofessional? Personal? WHAT?!? Ever been in a doctor's office? Attorney? Dentist? Bar Owner? ETC ETC??? Almost ALL of them have PERSONAL things displayed. What's your rocks address?
A doctor's personal beliefs are nothing? Wouldn't you want to know if your doctor was a Nazi? Or a Satanist or something? I would.
they want to know if the dr is a Christian so they can vent their anti-God hostilities against him or her for forcing their faith upon them.
Thats why they go after anyone who displays their faith publically.
that is their mission and goal.
Satans mission has always been to tare down the work of God.
so that is why Christians are persecuted and bullied so much.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#569192 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh. I agree. I like spiders. I keep them in my stals to help keep the flies in check.
I keep them in my pocket or my purse because I like to play with them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569193 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
a great example would be a local eye dr in the surrounding area which attracts patients from all over the state,(he is that good) He does surguries on eyes as well.
there are LOTS of dr's who are christians and reflect it in their office decors.
why atheists want to change that is simply in my estimation just demonic activity at work.
Huh??? Listen up- I see three different doctors on a routine basis. They are all of different ethnic origins and different religious beliefs.

NONE of them have ANY religious material or icons in their offices at all.

Most SMART doctors won't. I go to the doctor for MEDICAL reasons- not RELIGIOUS reasons or to have them try to influence me with their personal religious beliefs.

MY religion (or lack of it) is NONE of their business- other than what I have to fill out on forms which is simply SOP. They do not ASK me what religion I practice; they do not care as that has no bearing on treating what ails me.

By the same turn, their religious beliefs (or lack of) are none of MY business and have no bearing on why I see them- which is ONLY for medical reasons and to be treated for any medical issues or concerns I might have.

Doctors who are TRULY professional know this and they don't use their offices or waiting rooms to "spread the word" to their patients.

And you are a LIAR- nowhere did I say I had any desire to change what doctors do or don't have in their offices; I simply said that MOST doctors do NOT display religious items or reading materials in their offices- and most do NOT.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#569194 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
Just remember that a gay person doesn't have sex with the opposite sex, that would negate the gayness.
And a straight person wouldn't have sex with the same sex, that would negate the straightness.
<quoted text>
How?
One is either straight, bi or gay....
Have you ever heard of the colour grey?

Come on, surely you must have looked enviously at another guy in the showers. Most men have

Or are you just weird?

Or too sh|t scared of your feelings to admit it?
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#569195 Dec 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell needs YOU to justify gay people having sex?
And you are WRONG. Sex is NOT for the sole purpose of reproduction.
Do you think all STRAIGHT people have children and that if they don't, it somehow invalidates their natural desire to engage in the intimate, passionate and LOVING act of lovemaking?
Do you think sex should be intercourse ONLY?
There are MANY sex acts STRAIGHT people engage in which have NOTHING to do with procreation.
Evolution theory itself which you espouse (I assume you do) demonstrates that gay sex is unjustifiable.

Sex is for the sole purpose of reproduction; sentimentality doesnt count or else you must admit that the "search for a Deity" is as vital as advocating for gay rights.

The fact that some people cant have children is an exception, not a rule; and some of those people who cant have children, have physiological complications... so they dont count in this context.

The acts that straight people perform always have something to do with procreation. Those acts are performed to heighten sexual pleasure, and it is the heightening of the pleasure that makes sex attractive and thus encourages the repetition of the act, to yield more pregnancies.

If religious fervour is blind and meaningless (as some of you assume); then you have no business seeking fulfilment of sexual desires and passions... sentimentality is futile as such.

How does sexual desire and passion for the same sex encourage the survival of the species?

They dont, and are hence a tragic waste of gametes... It would be better if you masturbated.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569196 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I go to a pastor for advice, should I expect to see medical pamphlets in his office?

I would go to a pastor for spiritual and religious counseling and not for medical information.

And should I expect to see religious pamphlets at the local 7-11?

Not so much.......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569197 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
I still see no justification for having sex with the same sex.
Have there ever been reports of a "gay gene"? No, only the name of a gay woman named Gene.
Therefore you have no biological nor logical support for homosexuality.
Art is not necessary for survival, and the survival of the species must be the primary aim.
Whatever compromises the survival of the human species is to be eradicated.
If survival of the human species isn't your aim, you should just kill yourself.
Wow. Too bad you don't realize that one of the biggest threats to the survival of the human species is overpopulation by humans.

We are KILLING our own species by overpopulation- much of which results in one person dying of starvation every 2.6 seconds every single day in this world- with many of those dying of starvation being children and babies and with many of those having known nothing but hunger and starvation from cradle to grave.

If ANYTHING is compromising the survival of the human species, it is that no other animal breeds as irresponsibly as do humans and we long ago exceeded our carrying capacity on the planet.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569198 Dec 4, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution theory itself which you espouse (I assume you do) demonstrates that gay sex is unjustifiable.
Sex is for the sole purpose of reproduction; sentimentality doesnt count or else you must admit that the "search for a Deity" is as vital as advocating for gay rights.
The fact that some people cant have children is an exception, not a rule; and some of those people who cant have children, have physiological complications... so they dont count in this context.
The acts that straight people perform always have something to do with procreation. Those acts are performed to heighten sexual pleasure, and it is the heightening of the pleasure that makes sex attractive and thus encourages the repetition of the act, to yield more pregnancies.
If religious fervour is blind and meaningless (as some of you assume); then you have no business seeking fulfilment of sexual desires and passions... sentimentality is futile as such.
How does sexual desire and passion for the same sex encourage the survival of the species?
They dont, and are hence a tragic waste of gametes... It would be better if you masturbated.
Don't talk to me anymore and I won't talk to you.

You're clueless and that's the nicest thing I can say about you.

Buh-bye...

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#569199 Dec 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest that you put your ego back in your pants and admit that "You know what though did?" isn't a sentence & you messed up?
May I suggest (as I have already suggested) that you look it up and stop for one moment being stupid all your life.

Here juts to make it easy for you I will supply a google search llink because I know you are too bone idle to actually look yourself, because you prefer to mock people based on your own ignorance but tough for you

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe=off&a...

Just because you have not heard the phrase is sodall to do with my ego but you stupidity

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#569200 Dec 4, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the colour grey?
Come on, surely you must have looked enviously at another guy in the showers. Most men have
Or are you just weird?
Or too sh|t scared of your feelings to admit it?
RR is a person of extremes who doesn't have the intellectual ability to realize that very little in life is black and white- including human sexuality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min emperorjohn 445,732
The ""man" UPSTAIRS" 14 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Anthony MN 646,772
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Bongo 49,154
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min Lbj 105,643
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 1 hr Kelly 329
Love or money 1 hr Kelly 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,094
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web