Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#568970 Dec 3, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the cap on the spray can.
it is a rainbow

now what?
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#568971 Dec 3, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are lost in the kind of sea that is produced by , your reality is a dream, from which you may never wake.
Uh huh.

You sound like you have been on the very hallucinogenic drugs you speak of.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#568972 Dec 3, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
he watched his own kid get tortured to death
and never raised a finger
now there is love
christianity, who want some?
So you are admitting that God and Jesus exists, right? Even though you are totally confused about what all happened and why.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#568973 Dec 3, 2012
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess since Adolph Hitler was one the kindest entities ever conceive d huh?
I mean, since he tried to do away with the ones who espoused the idea that there was beneficence in the abrahamic God; he was doing mankind a favour then, huh?
The "Abrahamic God" is "God according to the perception of Abraham".
God Himself is not Abrahamic nor B-Brahamic nor C-brahamic nor D-brahamic...
You need to revise some basic principles of reading comprehension.
I heard that knowledge was dangerous to fools; but you are living proof of that fact I tell you.
It is a myth that Hitler was a Christian....only a myth. That myth began from the delusional mind of Christian-haters who hide behind the title of "atheists". Atheists don't really exist.

Location hidden

#568974 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
The philosophy in that is that you cannot even give a sensible definition of natural selection, you cannot identify its causative structure/mechanism, you cannot justify the presence of things that are contrary to the suggested role of natural selection. You just resort to ToE because you have nowhere else to go.
You have not observed any natural selection; you have only seen some things living and some dying.
You cannot tell whether anything was selected from whether it was rejected because even that which is disadvantageousness at this moment will be advantageous the next.
There is no real reason/cause why one gene should be more suited for survival than any other, for environmental conditions are ever changing.
There is nothing to guarantee that the environment will facilitate any organism when it is born; the environment could have changed dramatically before the organism's conception, in a moment.
you prostitute your intellect to your beiefs

You have zero understanding of the theory which you despise.

I studied your worthless belief system before rejecting it

the abrahamic religions are a blight upon humanity.

get an education, religitard

you are an embarrassment to your nation.

Location hidden

#568975 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Egotistic assertion is not a way of knowing either
Your theories are devoid of truth
they are merely as hollow as your belief, as secure as you tripod stand
as factual as your hypothesis
you are so boring
at least try to justify something you say
I am sleepy
I am going to bed now
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you first

you pathetic religious troll

Location hidden

#568976 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
You can look for evidence of a thing until you acknowledge its characteristics; because a thing is identified by its attributes.
You cant define a thing without making reference to an attribute it possesses. E.g.: You cant test for the presence of a chemical unless you know how it responses to other chemicals etc.
I will not impose my conceptions of God on your psyche; I would like you to tell me the attribute of God that you are expecting to quantify/qualify.
I could tell you many attributes ranging from good to evil, creative to destructive; but I shall allow you to determine the attribute for examination.
it is your god === you define it's attributes

you pathetic troll

tell me this why would any god reveal himself to an empty vessel such as yourself and not to honorable persons?

Location hidden

#568977 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I could say the same about you :P
go ahead, it would be your first post of content

Location hidden

#568978 Dec 3, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You are joke to those of us who will witness you cast into Hell after you knee walk your way to the Lord at your judgement, begging for forgiveness for your willful defiance and rebellion. You will be turned away , and rightly so.
Your Hell will be awful.
looking forward to all of that.

I expect to see you there, sucking his cock

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#568979 Dec 3, 2012
I'm trying to find a page about Personal Care Henderson and bump into it http://spectrumlasvegas.com/

Location hidden

#568980 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
So I guess since Adolph Hitler was one the kindest entities ever conceive d huh?
I mean, since he tried to do away with the ones who espoused the idea that there was beneficence in the abrahamic God; he was doing mankind a favour then, huh?
I heard that knowledge was dangerous to fools; but you are living proof of that fact I tell you.
do not be so coy

tell me of your god

and tell me that you are not abrahamic filth

I expect you to name your god as Yahweh or yhvh

when I say the abrahamic god is the most vile entity ever imagined

you need to know that I certainly include yhvh

Location hidden

#568981 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
You sound like you have been on the very hallucinogenic drugs you speak of.
I am familiar with the symptoms, I thought that rather evident, there is therapy, but many minds never fully recover, yours appears very damaged

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#568982 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Because Enke brought Abrum out of northern India and then to the middle east, so he is the Abrahamic god you have all come to know. Neither was he omnipotent, but the religions constructors couldn't have that, now could they.

Location hidden

#568983 Dec 3, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are admitting that God and Jesus exists, right? Even though you are totally confused about what all happened and why.
I am a recovering christian, I spent years indoctrinated into the faith, I am also educated in the belief system, and in the bible.

I know exactly how much truth there is in your religion.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#568984 Dec 3, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The theory of natural selection is based and formulated on four observations of natural occurrences in life and the nature of living organisms .
1. All animal populations have genetic variation and each differ slightly.
2. The environment presents challenges to successful reproduction, and survival.
3. Individuals that are better able to cope with the challenges presented by their environment tend to leave more offspring than those individuals less suited to the environment , these animals prosper and thrive where others fail.
4. Individuals tend to produce more offspring than the environment can support there is competition to survive, and survival is only for the fittest.
http://people.uncw.edu/chandlerg/documents/Ev...
Elementary, My Dear Watson.
1. Variance in itself does not determine the capacity for survival

2. The overcoming of the challenges to survival demonstrates that there is an influence that is more conducive to life than one that operates with similar to a "fittest of the fittest" criteria... some organisms are not even fit enough to survive exposure to air. So how did they escape "the wrath of natural selection"?

3. The term "suited to the environment" is invalid; because it is the environment that determines the survival of the organism; genes are only responding variables.

It is the environment which shaped the organism. So it would be more reasonable to say the organism is in "equilibrium" with its surrounding, so that natural selection becomes:

Natural selection IS THE REMOVAL of that which is not in harmony with the environment.

4. Individuals may find alternative food sources, or may discover more of the same in different ways so fitness is more dependent on intellectual capacity than mutations and blind forces.

Furthermore, the capacity to reproduce effectively decreases with food supply by virtue of the dependence of healthy organs, gametes and eventually healthy offspring on the intake of proper nourishments.

Therefore it is not likely that a population will increase such that there is competition for food, so that they will "evolve" as a result.
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#568985 Dec 3, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
there are still rocks around buddy
Exactly!

And where is your great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother? Reduced to atoms by now.

Therefore we see that the in-animate form is superior to the living form; especially since life moves towards the inanimate.

Cant you see:

Living things become in-animate; and in-animate things never die.

Evolution would never produce anything livelier that a rock... and I'm not talking about music; rock rocks... and rolls :P
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#568986 Dec 3, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
how long have been in this induced reality?
drugs, just say no
I can see you love grugs so bad that you are tell them to refuse when someone tries to "take" them... see you are telling the drugs to say no?

You just keep calling for them dont you; like Eminem?
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#568987 Dec 3, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
... Atheists don't really exist.
I agree.

Science say a negative cant be proven; so how can they rationally accept a negative stance? They must be "out of this world".
Evo-Lotion is Rub-ish

Kingston, Jamaica

#568988 Dec 3, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you prostitute your intellect to your beiefs
You have zero understanding of the theory which you despise.
I studied your worthless belief system before rejecting it
the abrahamic religions are a blight upon humanity.
get an education, religitard
you are an embarrassment to your nation.
You?

Studied whose belief system?

Mine?

What do I believe?

Location hidden

#568989 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Exactly!
And where is your great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother? Reduced to atoms by now.
Therefore we see that the in-animate form is superior to the living form; especially since life moves towards the inanimate.
Cant you see:
Living things become in-animate; and in-animate things never die.
Evolution would never produce anything livelier that a rock... and I'm not talking about music; rock rocks... and rolls :P
you are an uneducated ignorant religious stupid f_K that has no clue about ToE, yet you have the unmitigated gall to post how it must work, in your fantasy filled fabrication.

You personify "evolution", indicating your lack of understanding and your brain damage.

I do not expect you to have sufficient education to comprehend an explanation.

you should go pray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 589,509
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min HipGnosis 176,844
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 27 min rdgupta 87
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 32 min martn 24
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 40 min WasteWater 4,168
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 40 min Doctor REALITY 26
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min truth 612,153
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min Pegasus 271,282
More from around the web