|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you don't think that's absurd? He placed man in a garden, put a tree in the garden, and then gave man certain predispositions which he knew would lead to man eating the fruit of the tree - man does as expected, and then all of humanity is condemned. You think that makes sense?
It's even worse than that. The god also created a monster, unleashed it on the earth, and left his naive and undisciplined children alone with the tree and the monster.

You don't have to be omniscient to see what's coming next. I'm no lawyer, but I think that's depraved indifference. Or perfect love and infinite intelligence. They're so easy to confuse.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you really hiding out in Mexico?
She said her name was Billy Jean and she was fresh in town.
I didn't know a stage line ran from hell.
She had raven hair, a ruffled dress, a necklace made of gold,
All the french perfume you'd care to smell.

She took me up into her room and whispered in my ear,
Go on, my friend, do anything you choose.
Now I'm payin for those happy hours I spent there in her arms,
With a lifetimes worth of the Mexicali Blues.

And then a man rode into town, some thought he was the law.
Billy Jean was waitin' when he came.
She told me he would take her, if I didn't use my gun,
I'd have no one but myself to blame.

I went down to those dusty streets, blood was on my mind.
I guess that stranger hadnt heard the news
Cause I shot first and killed him, lord, he didn't even draw
And he made me trade the gallows for the mexicali blues.

Is there anything a man don't stand to lose
When he lets a woman hold him in her hands?
He just might find himself out there on horseback in the dark
Just ridin and runnin across those desert sands.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You freaks started the abuse, and I will not be asking to be excused for finally firing some back. Fk off, perv.
This is why when you talk about abuse, even though I don't condone it, I understand. You make it too tempting.

You recall that for a long time, I thought that you craved and sought abuse. Your behavior is perfectly adapted toward that end. Now I don't know, since you would never deny it.

Another bizarre thing about you is that the most insulting things that I say to you get almost no blow back, whereas you go ballistic over nothing. That's also consistent with seeking abuse. You're most complacent when you get it.

Once I liked you a little, and was willing to do that for you, but only if you really wanted it. I asked you. You never answered. What should I make of that? Who doesn't emphatically say that prefer not to be verbally abused in such a situation except somebody who wants it? So, I played with you.

But you kept sending mixed messages, so I quit. And now you act hurt by prior verbal abuse on Topix, even justifying your own absurd behavior with it. I don't buy it.

You're one effed up chick.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Nothing justifies your posting behavior.
<quoted text>
You are so full of feces. You are like a cobra hissing and spitting at most of the thread. That's all you.
<quoted text>
Are you now claiming to be a victim?
I might have been a little more receptive to that two years of your posting ago, and had there been a pinch of kindness in you eve. But there wasn't, and you've pretty much exhausted my good will for you.
<quoted text>
You hope I go through that? Very nice.
And whatever perspective you think I'm lacking that such an experience might provide, please recall that you've never mentioned any of this to me before. Now you're wishing harm on me for not seeing things through your eyes.
I'm afraid that you'll have to find sympathy or whatever else it is you seek somewhere else. I suggest that you try people that don't already know you, and I suggest that you try a little kindness however angry you are at the world.
Full of feces for jesus?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
There are different kinds of smarts.
In which sense are you smart?
nanoanomaly wrote:
I may be younger than you but I can take you down.
Is that a threat? Don't you usually use your scary chicken on a stick for that - maybe something to do with hell?

"Chicken arise! Arise chicken! Arise!"

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
Ians claimed I was asking for all the abuse I've been dealt offline, just like he claims I started the crap here. You know as well as I do that you freaks were abusing and stalking people on Topix LONG before I ever posted anything.
As I said, nobody's buying it. You earn whatever abuse you receive here.
Catcher1 wrote:
I am not a freak.

I have never stalked anybody.

I have been here less time than you.

And finally, I tried various times to reach out to you, without success.
Catcher's not buying it.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
It's really sad how hard you try to be funny.
It's sad how hard you try to be disliked.

What would be ever sadder would be that you WEREN'T trying to be disliked.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote: "You freaks started the abuse, and I will not be asking to be excused for finally firing some back. Fk off, perv."
timn17 wrote:
I've never been mean to you, have no idea who you are, and you've still fired off a few random insults at me.
Timn's not buying it, either.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix 101: The moron posts passages from the Bible, thinking they're relevant.
Some passages have never ending appeal.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
It's sad how hard you try to be disliked.
What would be ever sadder would be that you WEREN'T trying to be disliked.
I like nano.

She says what she says. I don't know if she means what she says or if she says what she means but she does say what she says.

I don't always like what she says but I like that she says it.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
My cause is education. The schools exist to teach the humanities, math and the sciences, the arts, physical education, health, citizenship, and critical thinking - not theism, and not atheism.
Do you think that teaching evolution, forbidding the teaching of creationism and intelligent design, and eliminating school prayer were efforts to promote atheism? They're not, even if they also do that. They're there for different reasons.
'The belief that life on earth arose spontaneously from non-living matter, is simply a matter of faith in strict reductionism and is based entirely on ideology."
Nuclear physicist and bioinformatician Dr. Hubert P. Yockey

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
Well said.
Yes, this economy is a good value.
Also, Mexico's star is rising. We're surrounded by people outperforming their parents in education, work, income, and sophistication in giant leaps. It's a good time to be a Mexican, and it's nice to live in such a time and place again.
But doesn't that cause you problems?

Well, maybe not if you invest in Mexican companies.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> prove there's not.
Why bother?

BTW, did you know that your face is showing? How about a little modesty here? There might be children posting, and several posters have expressed a concern about nudity with children present.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Muslimamomma wrote: prove there's not.
KittenKoder wrote:
Typical christian, avoiding your responsibility.
I got the impression that she was Muslim mother. I had a joke for her, but thought that it might be in bad taste telling her, so I stifled myself. But it's not bad taste telling you:

==========

Two Middle Eastern mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goat's milk. The older of the two pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. They start reminiscing.“This is my oldest son, Mujibar. He would have been 24 years old now.”

“Yes, I remember him as a baby” says the other mother cheerfully.

"He's a martyr now though" the first mother confides.

"Oh, so sad dear” says the other.

“And this is my second son, Khalid. He would have been 21.”

“Oh, I remember him,” says the other happily,”he had such curly hair when he was born.”

“He's a martyr too” says the first mother quietly.

“Oh, gracious me ...” says the other.

“And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would have been 18”, she whispers.

"Yes" says the friend enthusiastically,”I remember when he first started school”

“He's a martyr also,” says the first mother, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and, searching for the right words, says .... "They blow up so fast, dear, don't they?"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Recently I found this site with an article named "Drunvalo Melchizedek Wikipedia" (this is the link http://www.drunvalo.org/drunvalo-melchizedek-... ) it's about all similarities between Melchizedek and Jesus Christ (the King Melchizedek, in the Bible), and there lots of quotes from the Bible, so it happens that the name Melchizedek is almost like Jesus - it's some kind of a title. Also there's a Melchizedek order (priesthood), etc. I don't know what Drunvalo means though.

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
Why bother?
BTW, did you know that your face is showing? How about a little modesty here? There might be children posting, and several posters have expressed a concern about nudity with children present.
Nudity, nudity, nudity,
Nudity all day long,
Nudity, nudity, nudity,
this is my nudity
song!

Hey!

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
IANS, first we start with a lie. Then we add some bullshit. On top of that, a generous helping of sexism topped with racism. We don't stop there! Oh, no, you get what you pay for. That's when we add the child murders and genocides.
And we call this "The Good Morning Bible."
I'm still thinking of the Adonis slave trade business. What do you think of this ad?:

"Hi, folks! Crazy Louie here of Louie's Meat Market and Man Emporium asking what's it going to take to get you into a new slave, or the new slave into you, depending on taste. Just say,'Meat me, Insane Louie' and take one home today. Collar and manacles sold separately."

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, they blow up so quickly, hey?
Hey!

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey!
Yeah, that's right. I totally ninja'd you.

Suck it!

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
I'm still thinking of the Adonis slave trade business. What do you think of this ad?:
"Hi, folks! Crazy Louie here of Louie's Meat Market and Man Emporium asking what's it going to take to get you into a new slave, or the new slave into you, depending on taste. Just say,'Meat me, Insane Louie' and take one home today. Collar and manacles sold separately."
Whoa! Just calm down. Timn and I ... well, we're partners in the Adonis business. We don't need protection money. Oh, hey, come on now, don't break that. Ah, fcuk dude, that was my O&B stereo, do you know how expensive those are???

Wait, wait, that's my kid!

Damn. Who's going to clean that up? Not me! Just tell me how much your protection business is and get someone to clean that up, no problem.

Ok. Fine. Sweet. Here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 539,101 - 539,120 of716,299
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 255,650
Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' 5 min yon 6
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 223,132
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Uzi 114,595
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min WildWeirdWillie 171,430
Who really controls America and other Western c... 13 min yon 45
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min guest 529,841
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••