|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
well, you're incorrigible and immoral, but fun to rant against.
i reject your new-age PC/nazi idea of 'morality' and promote THEE MORALITY that doesn't change as society deteriorates.

my kind aren't going away; tho you kill us, we just multiply all the more;)

“You have blue shoes”

Since: Mar 11

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say evolution is incorrect, did I?
My point was that you boast & brag that God is completely false and manmade, yet you have nothing to back that up.
Why won't you admit that's your opinion?
Since we both agree that evolution happens, let's ask this question: HOW did evolution happen? What kick started the whole thing? Was it God? Was it "nature"?
Can you grasp even the possibility that God actually DID create everything in the beginning? Not that He's still creating - He's not, He got it all started. IMO
It was nature. It wasn't your imagined deity.

You're welcome.

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's going to happen, HL, maybe not in our lifetime, but you sure don't have to promote the antichrist cause.
BTW- for the last time; i'm not degrading PEOPLE, but only pointing out how people are degrading themselves while trying to take the rest of us with them.....
Does respecting cultural difference equate to antichrist to you?

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's really kinda funny how this keeps coming up all the time by the very same people who claim to be 'live & let live' "liberals"!
i'm not looking for anyone here, but i sure do draw heat for having a personality while pointing out the hypocricy of God-haters.
i can do this forever cuz i luv bullying back bullies;)
I don't care if you're married and have girlfriends, to be honest. Or boyfriends. I wouldn't see you as immoral for those reasons, unless you were doing it to hurt your wife. But if she knew, or didn't care, it wouldn't be an issue for me.

I don't hate the Christian deity. I hate the bigotry your religion promotes. Mind you, other Christians on here have denounced your personal version of Christianity as hateful and divisive, so I respect their belief systems.

If you guys all just worried about your own lives and how to better them, that would be respectful. That you have to pass judgment on others, that's the annoying part.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What a silly post of yours.
Was the bible supposed to address RIVERSIDEREDNECK personally???
Peter 2:18-21
New International Version (NIV)
18 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God. 20 But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Better?
Not at all. Peter is talking about servants, not slaves.

Servents before God....

Try again?

“You have blue shoes”

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i reject your new-age PC/nazi idea of 'morality' and promote THEE MORALITY that doesn't change as society deteriorates.
my kind aren't going away; tho you kill us, we just multiply all the more;)
Nah. Education will improve your kids and your immorality will wash away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- I should know them all by heart, huh?
But gee- when YOU copy/paste from the bible, that's perfectly fine, right?
Geez....
No. I asked about biblical law for """ ME """. You're posting ancient laws to the Hebrews.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The 3rd Reich was a christian perspective
The Vatican ambassador to the Reich was a christian perspective
Mein kampf was a christian perspective
The killing of Jews was a chrsitian perspective
Is this like the martyrdoms that christianity claims 300 years before christianity became christianity?
Personally I would prefer to read about it from a FACTUAL perspective, I am not interested in faith, cop out, excuses and BS but FACTS
Just because you do not like the fact that Hitler was christian and that the 3ed Reich was modelled on christian belief in no way means that Hitler was not christian it just
means that you donít like it
LOL! the vatican/rome was the beast/antichrist system in the day of the caesars as it is still today under the caesar/popes.

you don't know who you're dealing with here, lying spirit, but you can bet that you're under my foot & not vice versa;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Does respecting cultural difference equate to antichrist to you?
i respect cultural differences. i don't respect illicit & demoralizing behaviors tho.

do you respect & promote alcoholism, gluttony, covetousness, greed, arrogance and sexual immorality as 'culturalism'???

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Peter is talking about servants, not slaves.
Servents before God....
Try again?
Can you not read?????

********Slaves******, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.

Who the HELL are YOU to say who Peter is talking about and are you really SO obtuse that you don't know that in the interpretations where it DOES say "servants", that is simply meaning the same as SLAVES????

Also, Peter says for SLAVES to submit themselves to their MASTERS!

What is WRONG with you???

YOU need to stop trying to twist what is written in the bible to suit your own agenda that all that is in the bible is good, just and MORAL.

The same way you need to stop trying to twist what our country was founded ON and HOW it was founded to suit your own agenda that all the USA does is good, just and MORAL.

While SOME of the bible may talk about that which IS good, just and MORAL, that is not true of the ENTIRE bible.

While SOME of what the USA does is good, just and MORAL, not ALL of what the USA does is good, just and MORAL.

Why are you a person of such extremes that doesn't want to accept that with the sweet, also comes the bitter?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I asked about biblical law for """ ME """. You're posting ancient laws to the Hebrews.
And I posted laws from the NEW Testament as well.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that your god condoned slavery and actually encouraged it?

You whined that I posted the laws to the Hebrews- then I posted from the NEW testament.

And you're back to your same STUPID question- as if there is any biblical law that only applies specifically to YOU and was written and addressed only to YOU.

I'm sure that is NOT what you mean, so then why do you keep asking about biblical law SPECIFICALLY for YOU?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
How can you agree that evolution happens if you also believe that the first man came from dirt and the first woman from a rib of the first man?
That's all you had to write, you know....

I believe that God created everything. Start with that. I believe that God uses things like evolution to create.

As far as Adam & Eve, I believe they were the first homo sapiens & God knew it.

I believe the "dirt" & "rib" stories as allegory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It is YOUR kind that America doesn't need- the kind with a PENCHANT for fascism, a theocracy and anarchy.
After all, you're the big tough guy who thinks taking the law into your own hands (and BREAKING the law by doing so) is the right thing to do. That is a part of what ANARCHY is.
We don't need people like you here who in SO many ways has shown your utter disregard and disrespect for this great nation and the principles it was founded upon.
Ya right. I uphold American rights & traditions. I'm not the one on Topix bad mouthing my own country every chance I get.(like you)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It was nature. It wasn't your imagined deity.
You're welcome.
Alright! With THAT kind of evidence.........

-_-(asian bored face)

'_'(everyone else bored face)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you're married and have girlfriends, to be honest. Or boyfriends. I wouldn't see you as immoral for those reasons, unless you were doing it to hurt your wife. But if she knew, or didn't care, it wouldn't be an issue for me.
I don't hate the Christian deity. I hate the bigotry your religion promotes. Mind you, other Christians on here have denounced your personal version of Christianity as hateful and divisive, so I respect their belief systems.
If you guys all just worried about your own lives and how to better them, that would be respectful. That you have to pass judgment on others, that's the annoying part.
okay hiding, let's cut to the chase:

you said that you "have denounced your personal version of Christianity as hateful and divisive, so I respect their belief systems"

IMO your accusations of me are much more hateful & divisive than i've ever been to you personally!

if you're insinuating that i'm hateful and divisive for standing against the promotion of things like alcoholism, gluttony, covetousness, greed, arrogance and sexual immorality, then i'm in good company!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW- not gonna scroll back, but last evening you said you were getting health insurance in January and that you hoped they could help you to quit smoking.

Er......that's kind of bizarre, RR- that's not their job or their thing.

There are TONS of quit-smoking programs and hotlines for all 50 states.

If you're serious about quitting, here's a start for you- having NOTHING at all to do with any health insurance company:

http://www.californiasmokershelpline.org/

http://www.tobaccofreeca.org/quit-smoking/how...

http://www.lung.org/associations/states/calif...

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/healthinfo/healthylivi...

http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/individuals/Pages/Quit...

Not sure why you would think it was the responsibility of function of health insurers to help you stop smoking.....it's not.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you had to write, you know....
I believe that God created everything. Start with that. I believe that God uses things like evolution to create.
As far as Adam & Eve, I believe they were the first homo sapiens & God knew it.
I believe the "dirt" & "rib" stories as allegory.
But how do you think Adam and Eve came to be?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Can you not read?????
********Slaves******, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
Who the HELL are YOU to say who Peter is talking about and are you really SO obtuse that you don't know that in the interpretations where it DOES say "servants", that is simply meaning the same as SLAVES????
Also, Peter says for SLAVES to submit themselves to their MASTERS!
What is WRONG with you???
YOU need to stop trying to twist what is written in the bible to suit your own agenda that all that is in the bible is good, just and MORAL.
The same way you need to stop trying to twist what our country was founded ON and HOW it was founded to suit your own agenda that all the USA does is good, just and MORAL.
While SOME of the bible may talk about that which IS good, just and MORAL, that is not true of the ENTIRE bible.
While SOME of what the USA does is good, just and MORAL, not ALL of what the USA does is good, just and MORAL.
Why are you a person of such extremes that doesn't want to accept that with the sweet, also comes the bitter?
On and on we go, where you'll stop no one knows...

Hebrew word for slave: ebed
Hebrew word for servent: aebaed

Different words. Similar, but different.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i respect cultural differences. i don't respect illicit & demoralizing behaviors tho.
do you respect & promote alcoholism, gluttony, covetousness, greed, arrogance and sexual immorality as 'culturalism'???
You consider sex immoral? Are you celibate?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya right. I uphold American rights & traditions. I'm not the one on Topix bad mouthing my own country every chance I get.(like you)
Tell me where I have bad-mouthed this country every chance I get.

Gee- at one time, SLAVERY was a right and a tradition- no longer upheld.

At one time, SEGREGATION was a right and a tradition- no longer upheld.

At one time, meting out CORPORAL PUNISHMENT to children was a right and a tradition- no longer upheld.

You don't get that as societies grow, evolve and become more enlightened, many rights and traditions fall by the wayside.

You also don't get that one can love their country- as I surely do love the USA- while also recognizing its faults and flaws- just the same as one can love a PERSON- while also recognizing their faults and flaws.

No PERSON is perfect and no COUNTRY is either- and that INCLUDES the United States of America.

If me saying so is YOUR idea of me bad-mouthing my country, that's YOUR problem, YOUR issue and your STUPIDITY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

526 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min israeli cult must pay 115,045
New Iaeger ""Burgar"" 10 min Tony 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aura Mytha 224,087
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min lightbeamrider 172,304
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 24 min Anon 3
Obama Ė the Anti-President 27 min yon 1
amber armes (Jun '13) 32 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••