Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh? It has nothin to do with being manly or not, OCB. I just don't like & don't trust doctors. So I don't go for routine check ups, I only go when needed. Our bodies has a fascinating way of telling us when something's wrong....
I am very strict maintaining my vehicles. Oil changes, tires, etc just like you said. You see, cars don't self-heal like we humans do.
OMG- LOL!!! Your ignorance!!!

Do you have ANY idea how many SILENT cancers there are out there which KILL thousands and thousands of people every year because they went UNDETECTED until it was too late?

Do you have ANY idea how many of those cancers could have been effectively treated and cured if caught in time if people go for routine check-ups and screenings BEFORE the DEADLY symptoms of these MANY silent cancers? And many other diseases as well which produce no symptoms until it is TOO LATE to do anything about it.

Humans do NOT "self heal" from the deadliest of diseases that plague us today.

CANCER
HEART DISEASE
DIABETES
STROKE

You want more???

LOL!!! Your CAR has a better chance of "self-healing" than YOU do, RR.

You ARE a hoot- and a half!

ROFLMAO!!

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad I don't have the empirical evidence to provide you since the only way we could know is to take a society that started with cloths and then compare the abuse rate once they went naked. It is a preposterous request.
Common sense dictates it is a bad thing. A pedophile will try to convince a child it is ok to be naked around him or that it is ok for him to be naked around a child. That is normally the first and biggest obstacle. You would eliminate that obstacle for them. Yet you don't think it would increase abuse. Bizarre. Tell ya what, if you want your kids to see strangers nude then that is up to you. Maybe you will win parent-of-the-year and I am the one who has it all twisted. But I don't and I have to imagine almost all of society, other than pederasts and the small minority you are in that just sees nothing wrong with it, would agree with me.
.. think HFY was trying to articulate the taboo on nudity is a cultural deal but she was drinking a bit ..

.. in many Muslim cultures, women still wear a veil to fulfill the command of their God which encourages them to be modest, not to dress in a manner that attracts men. Christians think the idea is silly ..

.. because you do not see boobs everyday, you probably find them inviting, sexually stimulating. What is hidden becomes a mystery, a gift to unwrap and savor ..

.. I see naked boobs on a regular basis but my libido does not kick in unless I receive the 'come hither' look, the invitation ..

.. little boys in women's locker rooms see boobs. Does that harm them? I think not. You see SKOM, it is a cultural constrict, the mystery, the taboo, the unwrapping of the forbidden. Little boys haven't been indoctrinated yet ..

.. I've often thought the shame associated with nudity is based on religious teachings. You, SKOM, have the Adam and Eve story with the notorious fig leaf being a symbol of shame. I think you are the product of this religious indoctrination and see public nudity as shameful ..

.. the little boy in the women's locker has not yet been religiously indoctrinated and goes about doing his business as he smiles at naked women. I do the same thing ..

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There is no shame in a stalemate.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812#The_... ;
No but there is shame in claiming you won that stalemate

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S kicked Mexico's ass.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican%E2%80%93... ;
What we allow them to do now is shameful compared to that.
My apologies I usually qualify my statement with a time frame of the last 60 years as I had in the post that started the discussion

Since: Nov 12

Toongabbie, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Apocalypse666- You're 100% right, and no person arguing the point has even come close to your challenge, but it's not just your challenge, it's a challenge of every logical person, God to me is like a Boogeyman to the kids. Made so you will do the right thing. TUPPENCE we don't have to prove it as there is no evidence he exists, there is however scientific proof that man evolved, and yet the only "evidence" god exists is the bible- Did you know that christians originally worshipped on saturday not sunday, but then they borrowed from the wiccans to make sunday the worship day, did you know hundreds of years before "Jesus" was ressurected that thier was another apparent person that did the same thing in three days? Christians borrowed from that too, thats why the bible was written so long after all these occurences, you all took what you liked from Judiasm, Wiccan and many more, then you tried to rape the world in the name of your religion. Try researching before believing. By the way people which god do you believe in as according to all religions there can only be your own.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
The U.S. kicked Hitler's too. And Japan's.
We don't need subversive wussies like you, Christeinieweinie.
Ehm, no

You helped

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure that most nudists wouldn't agree as well. But I could be wrong as I don't know any or even if i did I would have no way of knowing if their opinions mirrored the majority. But I would hope that even nudists would agree it is one thing for adults to feel they have no reason to hide their bodies among other adults who feel the same way and quite another to be naked in front of someone else's child. Especially if that child's parents were opposed to it.
I could care less what consenting adults do with other consenting adults...within reason. But a child's brain is under-developed. They are very open to suggestion and easily influenced. They don't have the intellect to properly defend against predators. It is our job as parents, citizens, and human beings to do whatever we can to keep children safe. Planting the idea in their head it is ok to be around strangers who are naked imo would be an abject failure in that department.
I have nothing against nudists. Heck, I almost respect it as it takes a heck of a lot of confidence and breaks from traditional norms of a society that makes people feel bad about their bodies. But it goes from innocent expression among consenting adults to something very wrong when subjecting kids to it.
There are many things like that. If people want to masturbate in the privacy of their homes be my guest. If they want to form a masturbating community of all adults where they sit around on their lawns and masturbate, well weird as that would be, hey whatever floats their boat. But to do where a kid can see? No freaking way. Not you but anybody in general that thinks this is about a personal hangup or some sort of sexual repression is missing the point. There are simply different rules when it involves children.
(T) Peace
(T) Peace
God you are paranoid and bent on teaching kids that nudity is shameful.

The leaps of illogic you make are truly outstanding - from the requirement that we teach children that nudity is wrong because they can't handle it, to the strange assumption that not teaching children how wrong nudity is will lead them to trusting strangers.

A pedophile's job is not made easier if children accept nudity as normal. It's made easier if the child's parents trust the pedophile, and the pedo can manage alone time with the child. Nudity plays almost no role in that - again, cultures where nudity is normal don't know pedophilia. It has nothing to do with their walking around naked, it has to do with their lack of privacy.

I'm stunned that you would subsequently leap to public masturbation as normal as long as children don't see it. That's truly amazing. Well done.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, if it wasn't for America you'd either be dead or a forced Nazi right now.....
I won’t ever forget that you appear to know fook all about it

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just take the damn red pill.
NO! Never!

<grabs both>

<glug!>

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that, did I?
You did. You were drinking and forgot. It's ok.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know you are lying when you say such things.
I have said that every one has a right to choose how they will live their life.
the fact i might not agree has nothing to do with me trying to stop you from frolicking in sinful behavior.
sharing ones opinions is not restricting you from sharing your own.
why are you so hostile toward Christians?
But you do not respect those who are not Christian. You will not even entertain the possibility that IF there even is a god, that god might not be the one YOU choose to believe in.

You judge my behavior as sinful when it is anything BUT. You think that by virtue of the very fact of me- or anyone else- not being a Christian makes them "sinful".

I uphold, defend and maintain VERY high moral standards for myself and those I willingly associate with.

I am referring to REAL life- and not this thread, and on this thread, I have NOT been "immoral", though I know YOU think using curse words is proof of being in league with the devil you choose to believe in.

At any rate, I certainly am NO saint, but I am NO sinner either. What I am is IMPERFECT and imperfection is no more a sin than not believing in the god you do.

And of course, you really know NOTHING about my behavior in REAL life, and my behavior is not at ALL sinful. I don't break the law, I don't cause physical harm to anyone, I take pride in the appearance of my home and my community, I am a responsible citizen and I have done much to help others less fortunate than I am and have logged MANY hours of volunteer work over the past 30 years or so.

So yes- I am hostile toward those Christians who think anyone who does not believe as they do is a "sinner".

I am hostile toward those Christians who disregard, dismiss and disrespect the religious beliefs of BILLIONS in this world which don't coincide with the beliefs of Christians.

Count yourself among those Christians.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I'm the odd one out 'cuz I don't have my own business, I'm a hourly bitch. I don't have a PhD, in fact I have zero college training. I have no idea what my IQ is so I can't go there. And my member isn't 9 inches. I'm hung like a mouse, just not as thick ;)
Wow, all these guys coming on here and correcting me. You mean I'm not chatting with 25 adonises?!?

Damn...I need a new hobby.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Duct tape.
hahaha!

wait...wait...gross!!!

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That requires a pretty scientific explanation.....
Drink it!
And then another beer appears in your right hand as if by magic!

Damn, it never stops!

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hi! you're not really gonna ex-communicate me just cuz i won't conform to the PC collective, are you? i thought this was kinda a debate forum:(
Huh?

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the church never excommunicated Hitler for killing millions of people so I suppose you are safe
Hey! I'm not the church!

I would have personally shot Hitler. In the knees, to start.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i totally agree - kinda like the tyranny of special interest/homosexual marriage legislation!!!
i knew you were a reasonable person at heart!(hugs:)
.. if you don't agree with gay marriage, we won't badger you into marrying a man. Promise ..

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>.... I usually qualify my statement....
Liar.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. think HFY was trying to articulate the taboo on nudity is a cultural deal but she was drinking a bit ..
.. in many Muslim cultures, women still wear a veil to fulfill the command of their God which encourages them to be modest, not to dress in a manner that attracts men. Christians think the idea is silly ..
.. because you do not see boobs everyday, you probably find them inviting, sexually stimulating. What is hidden becomes a mystery, a gift to unwrap and savor ..
.. I see naked boobs on a regular basis but my libido does not kick in unless I receive the 'come hither' look, the invitation ..
.. little boys in women's locker rooms see boobs. Does that harm them? I think not. You see SKOM, it is a cultural constrict, the mystery, the taboo, the unwrapping of the forbidden. Little boys haven't been indoctrinated yet ..
.. I've often thought the shame associated with nudity is based on religious teachings. You, SKOM, have the Adam and Eve story with the notorious fig leaf being a symbol of shame. I think you are the product of this religious indoctrination and see public nudity as shameful ..
.. the little boy in the women's locker has not yet been religiously indoctrinated and goes about doing his business as he smiles at naked women. I do the same thing ..
No, I was pointing out that the Yanomami didn't engage in pedophilia, didn't have a word for it, despite that they walked around naked, until a French linguist named Lizot entered their culture. Now the word in Yanomami for pedophilia is "Lizot."

So it was a clothed man who brought that to them.

And you're right, btw. Women in Polynesian cultures universally went around topless - and many on many Polynesian and Micronesian islands still do - and breasts were not sexual things until Christians forced them to wear clothing.

Body parts become sexualized through clothing and shame, rendering Skom's point inaccurate and irrelevant.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
We can presume by what they do under the same circumstances, observations and when confronted with basic problems, they mostly react by pure instinct and not by advanced critical thinking. The key vs human and nonhuman thinking involves not just words, but the ability to recombine words in an endless variety of new meanings. That appears to be a unique human capability. Chimpanzees have a rich social and conceptual life, but they can't discuss it with each other and therefore cannot think beyond the basics of living day by day. They simply don't have the hardware to run the software.
There are rare exceptions of course, but not to the degree that humans do.
Yes, we make messes but we learn. It's how it's done. We learn to try not to repeat it. We analyze it. We mull it over. We think of different scenarios. We think in terms of "what if" most animals don't.
A couple of problems here. First, it's circular reasoning to judge other beings by human values. It would be like a wolf judging other beings by wolf standards. Of course wolves will come out superior by that standard. Secondly, again, we can only base what we know of other beings based almost exclusively by observation. That's akin to digging up a few spearheads and some jewelry from an archaeological site and thinking that you know what it was like to live in that culture. Third, before we humans pat ourselves on the back too much, look at what our ability to manipulate our environment has wrought for us and all other beings on this planet.

We are different in many ways than other beings around us, but where does the "superior" value judgement come in? And even if one were to feel that humans were, overall, superior, doesn't that imply a very high standard of responsibility to others? The Bible says that the world was created for humans (a highly arrogant claim, but nevertheless), but nowhere does it say humans have any moral responsibility for other beings who are under our power. Being "good stewards" seems to simply mean efficiently culling what we want. On the contrary, the Bible says animals have no souls, are are to be enslaved, consumed, or used for our amusement. What kind of morality is that? Of course, it also says it's fine to enslave humans too, so at least in that regard it's even-handed I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 538,661 - 538,680 of679,056
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

633 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min atemcowboy 511,504
Have you ever seen your parents having sex? (Jul '12) 2 min jeanie 39
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 216,169
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Dusty Mangina 89,359
Money is the God of USA (Aug '13) 7 min andet1987 45
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Aura Mytha 250,242
if someone is smoking a cigarrette, what does i... 11 min andet1987 5
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 49 min Hdogg07 213
teen snapchat nudes 50 min Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••