|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
blah, blah, blah...
I didn't get caught. Even if I did, I would've probably gone to jail for just a few days. It was just an ass kicking, nothing more. You scaredy-cats think that "I almost killed him", but you are so wrong. I killed his ego, that's for sure. That was my intention.
Mission accomplished.
BTW - I had a co-worker that did similar to what your friends did. He had a truck stolen, found the theif and duct taped him to a chair for a week. He pissed on him slapped him around, cut his arms with a knife, etc. He was really whacked out of his mind.
But he was caught, charged & convicted of kidnapping, assault & attempted murder. He did 7 (maybe 8, I forget) years in prison.
Now, HE deserved prison time....
Whatever, RR- it has long been known here that you have a penchant for violence, discord and spilling blood.

And you are not in control of your emotions- how very "female" of you- at least according to YOUR whacked out definition of what a female is.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Sorry, but I had to laugh here.
Your avatar and United In Faith's avatar looks a lot alike - well, the colour, at least -, and I thought damn, so Yellodog hates being called old at 57, so she attacks Nano?
:)
I like old people, mostly. As long as the stinky ones don't try to touch me I can control the twitching.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Google, "Here's a fat woman jumping on a car".
WTF!!!!!! My eyes! My eyes!!!!! They're bleeding!!!!! ROTFLMBO!
Freaking PLEASE warn me about that first nano!
Lol!!!!!:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
When I went to school we had no kindergarten, and our primary school had no running water, just a crockery dispenser with a tap which someone brought water in the morning, likely from a well that was not necessarily safe, and filled for us, which was used mainly for those who would care to have a drink of water during the day, which in my case only got used occasionally. Washing our hands would be a rare thing, while at school. Even at home, if your mother insisted. Some of us bathed once a week, which is what we were taught in school was proper, and washed our hair every other week, while being in barns, mud, wetting ourselves, etc, and wearing often the same clothes all week.
We had no running water in my home either until I was maybe 7 or 8 years of age, and then the running water was only at the kitchen sink in a new home my dad built, for a few years, until we got a proper bathtub, flush toilet, etc., some years later. I was likely in high school before we had a shower installed. Before that we bathed in my mothers laundry tubs or the kitchen sink.
It's Canada. What did you expect!

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome. I love Buscemi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I liked him in The Sopranos.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm, you do kinda come across as pretty interested in gay sex. Don't be mad at River, she was just trying to help you out there with some advice about condoms. It's pretty unlikely she knows about male gay sex though, at least from an experiential point of view, but if you are going to go and try it, she's probably right about the whole condom thing. Unless, uhm, you know better - then, hey, do what you like. Just play safe :)
In fact, if you're going to give heterosexual sex a go while you're trying out new experiences, you should probably wear a condom, too. Some of the same reasons apply, right: STIs - and you get to add a whole new reason - pregnancy - hooray for fun!
:p
:p
:P
uhm....thanks for all the sex advice, hiding, but i keep that kinda thing personal and certainly not open for discussion to strangers on the www!

"look at me everyone, i do such and such with my such and such! aren't i so very special??? if you don't think so, you're a bigot!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I like old people, mostly. As long as the stinky ones don't try to touch me I can control the twitching.
What do old people smell like?
Depends...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends...
Well, in addition to the many "isms" which denote prejudice, ageism is among them.

What a shame. And all the more, since "god" willing, we will ALL grow old- silly to be prejudiced against what is inevitable- if one is lucky enough to live to an "old" age, that is.....

Cute joke/play on words, btw.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. look at Waaasssuuup, he practices heterosexuality, hits on every woman on Topix and demands that accept his behavior as valid/moral or we're being evil ..
yes - aren't i so very special?!

please don't be a 'waaasssuuupaphobe hater' and come to the waaasssuuup pride parade! everyone's doing it, even our president!;)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, your method is the best, when it works, but some conditions do not get better due to changing diet, perhaps because they have gone on too long to turn them around, and without meds, you will get more serious or even die. I take two meds for high cholesterol, and am in a family of very thin people with high cholesterol and heart condition history, so I have to take my meds. I also, especially since meeting my current wife, who is trained in foods, do follow a pretty healthy diet.
I also take two meds for prostate issues, because I have had a long history of infections which diagnosed as being due to an enlarged prostate, very common in men of my age, and older. That is hopefully to prevent prostate or bladder cancer which are often fatal, and also so that I can continue to pee without having to be permanently on a catheter.
I am not particularly happy about the main cholesterol med because it prohibits me from eating grapefruits or drinking their juice, which was previously a favorite of mine.
I am assuming from some of what you have told us re family etc,. that you are much younger than I am, and when I was young I took no meds, except the necessary antibiotics or very seldom pain killers.
I am younger than you, yes. But that doesn't mean I'll start taking all kinds of meds when I'm your age. I'm against most prescription meds.
My wife takes one pill. She has to. She has a bad thyroid & without that medication, she cold die. I'm totally for that kind of drug.
I promised myself to never fall in line with the rest of society & become dependent on drugs that aren't needed, like high cholesterol or high blood pressure pills.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
C'mon! Share with the class.
Which parts, the mushy parts, chase scenes in cars, chase scenes on foot, me whooping bullies, the Mexican standoff, me versus the supernatural, the kidnapping scenarios, the rescue, blah, blah, blah?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that 200 years ago, they were the meanest military power on earth
I know the Paras and the Legion remember.

Pretty sure the remember how, too.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am younger than you, yes. But that doesn't mean I'll start taking all kinds of meds when I'm your age. I'm against most prescription meds.
My wife takes one pill. She has to. She has a bad thyroid & without that medication, she cold die. I'm totally for that kind of drug.
I promised myself to never fall in line with the rest of society & become dependent on drugs that aren't needed, like high cholesterol or high blood pressure pills.
The "rest" of society? Do you actually think that other than you all of society is dependent upon or takes medication for high cholesterol or high blood pressure?

They don't- but for most of those who do, taking those pills or not taking them is a matter of life and death.

Only a MORON would refuse to take a pill if told by a doctor that the medication was the only way to get their cholesterol or blood pressure under control and that without that medication, they could risk a heart attack or death.

And too funny- you refuse to take pills that are prescribed ONLY if they are needed- yet you SMOKE cigarettes which is DEFINITELY not needed and is also reported to contribute to high cholesterol AND high blood pressure- TOO TOO funny!

And yes- I am also a smoker, but luckily for me, my BP is ALWAYS normal and a very good normal at 120/70 most times and my cholesterol is also within normal range.

Still and all, if I had high cholesterol or high blood pressure and chose to continue smoking, I would most definitely take medication that could save my life.

Then again, yesterday you claimed that as a born-again Christian, you will never die........so no reason not to add another delusion to your already delusional mind- that being that the "rest" of society is dependent on drugs, which is NOT the case, but even if it was, being dependent on something that could mean the difference between living and dying is NOT a bad thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Asians are not Caucasian. They are ASIAN. Asian is a race.
People from India are often termed as SOUTH Asian due to the geographic location of India.
As to the rest of your nonsense, if a FRENCH person is asked their race, if they are Caucasian, they will check that box.
I call MYSELF an American when asked what my NATIONALITY is. And I am VERY proud to be an American- despite having such piss-poor fellow Americans as YOU truly are who are an embarrassment to this country and all it stands for.
You have no more respect for this country than you do for the religion you profess to be a member of or the god you claim to believe in.
You are a disgrace to ALL of them and you make a MOCKERY of all of them.
I call MYSELF a Caucasian or a white person when asked what my RACE is.
Why do people get pissed of when you check the "other" box and write in American? Because it's ANNOYING to have to deal with such BLATANT stupidity such as you display when you INCORRECTLY fill out those forms, that's why.
I'm sorry for you that you don't know the difference between what is a RACE and what is a NATIONALITY and you have made it crystal clear that you don't have the intellectual capacity to KNOW the difference or to LEARN the difference.
Could you TRY a response without all the name calling?!

What would you call a white Brazilian? A white South African? How about a white Mexican?

Why is African-American considered a race? It's not.

Would you consider all them Caucasians, too? I doubt very much that they would....

"Asian is a race."

"Asian" Asian refers to anything related to the continent of Asia, but I suspect you wouldn't call a Russian an "Asian", would you?

Don't tell me to learn something new, I've posted several times where the "Caucasian" people come from. YOU are the one that seems to refuse to listen.

Again, if you are BORN in the United States, you are an AMERICAN. You are NOT African-American, Italian-American, British-American. You are American. Again, when people say that they are French-American, etc.- that is NONSENCE. You cannot be two countries. You are the country you are born in.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
I would have preferred Boehner.
Of course you would.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, RR- it has long been known here that you have a penchant for violence, discord and spilling blood.
And you are not in control of your emotions- how very "female" of you- at least according to YOUR whacked out definition of what a female is.
Is " penchant" your new favorite word? You've said it like 10 times between today & yesterday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Canada. What did you expect!
HA HA H HA HA HA !!!!!!!

D'oH!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Now ya got me thinking about who could play me in a movie.
I'm thinking Ernest Borgnine or Ed Asner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I liked him in The Sopranos.
He was great in Monsters, Inc.(I couldn't see his teeth.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends...
I get it!

Depends......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

584 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 256,473
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 4,680
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,044
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 532,685
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Strength and Honor 172,353
NFL Sober Coach: Building up the Stock in a “Fl... 13 min The Addictions Coach 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Catcher1 224,138
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••