|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you say that the cost to repair my truck & to replace my tools was punishment enough?
You should look into insurance.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it from a man that's been shit on by women: You're wrong.
:)
Women?

I don't think River was talking about an act involving a cash transaction, Ar Ar.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? You find it to be human to pistol whip an individual if s/he had done bad?
What happened to turn the other cheek? Ran out of cheeks?
WWJD? Yep - he would have done the same. You are right.
*rolls eyes*
Christianity divides.
WWJD ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems so, I said the post prior to that one, which means the post prior to the post prior to the one you just responded to. Sheesh. Learn English, please.
Oh, is that Koder logic? Respond to the post prior of the post prior?

WTF?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look into insurance.
I have great insurance now. But back thing I was just starting out & couldn't afford much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Women?
I don't think River was talking about an act involving a cash transaction, Ar Ar.
lol

To think that someone would pay to get pooped on....

What a world.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay.....but you're responding to a post of mine to him which has nothing to do with him having gleefully beaten someone to the point of sh*tting their pants.....
I agree and I think I told him several times that he was totally in the wrong. I am responding to this a couple hours after you responded to me, so hopefully, I have not veered off topic again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Typical bitter hatred of a man in a wheel chair, impotent in every way that counts. Suggesting it's someone else's fault that he can't get a publisher for his long winded, hate filled rants. I'll be lmao thinking of the lemon sucking look on you sour puss when you have to pay to have your manifesto printed on cheap stock.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA HA!
At least you won't have to worry about the glare coming off the pages...
You are sounding more and more like a person who is not a very nice person, in general. Is that because I have not read most of your posts, or is it because you are sounding worse all the time? Perhaps you can explain to me how you justify your position on the side of a believer in God, with the attitude you are demonstrating.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and I think I told him several times that he was totally in the wrong. I am responding to this a couple hours after you responded to me, so hopefully, I have not veered off topic again.
In ever said I was in the right, did I? I simply told y'all what happened.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
No OCB. I'm right. I'm not defending RR. He made a decision that I might not have made.
I am a very excellent fighter. I am not afraid of tangling with anyone and sadly I've enjoyed the fights that I have been in. With that being said, that is the reason that I avoid them. Sounds strange, I know. But I realize that having the ability, the power to do so doesn't necessarily make it right and I could very easily hurt someone badly. That would not be right either.
With respect, Al, and being a person who likely would have been killed had I ever got into a hand to hand fight with another adult male, I think your experiences sound like a lot of what we watch on tv movies, but I would highly not recommend it, as except where you are going to die for sure, you are not always going to be the toughest guy in the place. You just might get hurt worse than you have even imagined, but allowed to live.:)

I realize that I am likely a much more passive person, likely necessarily, but I think non violence is always the best route. It leaves more options for better solutions open. Having said that when I hear someone going by in a car with the windows up and the speakers in his vehicle playing rap, which must be about 1000 times the limit of what will totally destroy his hearing, my immediate thought is KILL. I however have not even attracted the other's attention to give him the finger. I just absorb my disgust and go on.

Perhaps somewhere in that you might note that I do not like rap. It is an offshoot of the type of music that comes from the Islands such as the ones that my wife was born in, but she can't stand rap either, or loud music. We both love music though.

I have, however, never been that fond of what music is popular during any of the past decades, but a couple decades later they sound very good in comparison to the current pop. That happened with me with Elvis, the Beatles, and others. My father and I used to listen to classical music on a radio in the barn when we were milking cows.

I love most classical, as does my wife, but not opera, in most cases. I also love the old western music; not so much country rock, or the more recent western singers. But except when alone I have never been able to listen extensively to country, because none of my partners particularly liked it.

You might note that I have gone off in many non topic tangents today. The question is have I done it more than most days or about the same.:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No way! OCB's wrong?!?!?
The term Caucasian race has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia,parts of Central Asia and South Asia.
Historically, the term has been used to describe many peoples from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
I am what they'd call "white". But I am NOT white, I am NOT caucasian (an asian with a cauc), I am American. That's MY race.
You blew it on that last sentence, RR, although I was going to try to debate you on the first part. American is a nationality, not a race. You don't understand what the word race means if you say American is a race, because people of all races live in the USA, and none of those races are called "American'.

Actually I have never heard anyone make that statement before and am guessing that you are just pulling our leg to keep this insane topic going. Otherwise I would have to think that you didn't get far enough in school to know how to operate a computer; granted my pre-schooler grandkids operate computers, but I think that generation are an entirely different story.
I B HUNG

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Yall ain't eight

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
With respect, Al, and being a person who likely would have been killed had I ever got into a hand to hand fight with another adult male, I think your experiences sound like a lot of what we watch on tv movies, but I would highly not recommend it, as except where you are going to die for sure, you are not always going to be the toughest guy in the place. You just might get hurt worse than you have even imagined, but allowed to live.:)
I realize that I am likely a much more passive person, likely necessarily, but I think non violence is always the best route. It leaves more options for better solutions open. Having said that when I hear someone going by in a car with the windows up and the speakers in his vehicle playing rap, which must be about 1000 times the limit of what will totally destroy his hearing, my immediate thought is KILL. I however have not even attracted the other's attention to give him the finger. I just absorb my disgust and go on.
Perhaps somewhere in that you might note that I do not like rap. It is an offshoot of the type of music that comes from the Islands such as the ones that my wife was born in, but she can't stand rap either, or loud music. We both love music though.
I have, however, never been that fond of what music is popular during any of the past decades, but a couple decades later they sound very good in comparison to the current pop. That happened with me with Elvis, the Beatles, and others. My father and I used to listen to classical music on a radio in the barn when we were milking cows.
I love most classical, as does my wife, but not opera, in most cases. I also love the old western music; not so much country rock, or the more recent western singers. But except when alone I have never been able to listen extensively to country, because none of my partners particularly liked it.
You might note that I have gone off in many non topic tangents today. The question is have I done it more than most days or about the same.:(
You're too paranoid, boooots. To hear loud rap & think "kill"?? That's nuts.

I don't like rap at all, either. But I've hung out with some of those guys and lemme tell ya, if they're your buds & shit goes down, they WILL have your back.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Supra wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your moniker. Look at your post. You are one stupid aho.
Like I said, kindness is a rarity on topix.

Feces for jesus is a song

Enjoy....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to let it slide was CAUSED that whole chain of events.
Dude decided (or CHOSE, for you) to break my lock, open my truck door, jimmy the ignition, drive away, meet his dealer to trade expensive tools for cheap speed, drive back into town, go to 7-11....
It was all HIS FAULT. You seem to be missing that very crucial point.
If dude hadn't stolen my truck, none of it would've ever happened.
RR, are you really as uneducated and as low of a lifeform as you are coming across or are you just into drugs or alcohol and having a good laugh at our expense, making us argue with you over some made up story? The more you tell the story the more obvious you should have done some serious jail time, if you story is true.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
you off tangent?
I would say About the same.

You're always an interesting read.:)
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

No other planet in the universe is FILLED WITH BILLIONS OF LIFEFORMS,EXCEPT EARTH,and yet atheists and agnostics want....P-R-O-O-F....of God's existence.......unREAL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You blew it on that last sentence, RR, although I was going to try to debate you on the first part. American is a nationality, not a race. You don't understand what the word race means if you say American is a race, because people of all races live in the USA, and none of those races are called "American'.
Actually I have never heard anyone make that statement before and am guessing that you are just pulling our leg to keep this insane topic going. Otherwise I would have to think that you didn't get far enough in school to know how to operate a computer; granted my pre-schooler grandkids operate computers, but I think that generation are an entirely different story.
I'm not Caucasian, boooots. Period. I've always considered myself Anerican & nothing more. If I HAVE to, I'll call myself a white-American. But only if I have to.

The census form from 2010 has a pretty big list of what "race" one is. Some of them are:
Hispanic
Latino
Spanish origin
Mexican
Puerto Rican
Cuban
Black / African American
Asian Indian
Chinese
Filipino
Japanese
Korean
Vietnamese
Native Hawaiian
Guamanian
Chamorro

and finally, my favorite....

White.

What the f_ck?

If "Chamorro" is a race, then God damn it, so is "American" !!!

I'm 100% American. Proud. True. Loyal. It IS my heritage and it IS my race.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, are you really as uneducated and as low of a lifeform as you are coming across or are you just into drugs or alcohol and having a good laugh at our expense, making us argue with you over some made up story? The more you tell the story the more obvious you should have done some serious jail time, if you story is true.
I'm not an alcoholic. I enjoy a few beers now & then.

I'm not on drugs. Never have, never will. I vehemently against drug use.

Jail time? lol, ya I'm a hardened criminal. The one time I was in jail was over a weekend. Arrested on a Friday, released Monday when the courts opened... No charges were ever filed.

What makes you think a fight causes "serious jail time", anyway?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD ?
KEEYAH!!

From another martial artist perspective.....

Hell yeah!!

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

584 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min GodsLovestheBestLove 115,096
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 14 min shyam 4,797
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Charlie Sheen 256,507
'Married at First Sight' 26 min yon 23
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 29 min yon 29
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min hojo 532,785
Homosexuals are an embarrassment to their families 45 min Doctor REALITY 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Reshi 76
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr The Awakener 172,400
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••