Doctor REALITY

United States

#566482 Nov 27, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are the crud of the universe.
I was thinking more along THIS line: http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6173/6152539022...
Razer

Europe

#566483 Nov 27, 2012
God can't be whoever you choose to be,eg yourself. He is a spirit and is not literally inside you. He came before us and is seperate from us. It's a metaphor that people use to say they believe when they pray for God to be in their hearts. They pray for the strength to believe. And people in a coma do have free will. Their brains are still working. People sin in thought,word and in deed. People in coma's still think and people who are mentally ill can still sin in thought, word and deed. Sin does exist. It is the work of the devil.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#566484 Nov 27, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they contribute 100% of their lives to destroying mankind.
Isn't Jesus supposed to do that when he gets back from buying ghost groceries?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#566485 Nov 27, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Jesus supposed to do that when he gets back from buying ghost groceries?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#566487 Nov 27, 2012
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your response. You seem quite kind. A rarity on topix.
Thank you. A carry over from my days of intense Christian indoctrination maybe; we were taught that being kind was a Christian attribute.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#566488 Nov 27, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
No other planet in the universe is FILLED WITH BILLIONS OF LIFEFORMS,EXCEPT EARTH,and yet atheists and agnostics want....P-R-O-O-F....of God's existence.......unREAL.
Since man had not yet been to any other planet in the universe, except possibly putting an unmanned satellite on or near a few of the planets of our own solar system, how would you even be able to comment on that, and there are universes, and solar systems, so far away that man will never be able to get within millions or billions of light years from them, so how would you know that there may not be life on many of their planets?

Any planet or piece of matter that is flying around in that huge expanse of whatever out there, which is close enough but not too close to a sun, to be able to support life within its own environment using the energy from its sun as its power, is likely just as capable of having life as earth is.

Earth and all that is on it, is big to us, because we are here, but in terms of all that we know about plus all that we know little or nothing about, earth is hardly even existing. Would that indicate we are the only tiny piece of debris in all of that which could have life on it, and for what purpose? What purpose would stars we can't even see, and which have no effect whatsoever on us due to such extreme distances have for existing if the earth was the centre of a Creation?

I don't know the answers, but I don't think that stating the earth is the only inhabited place of the whole makes much sense.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#566489 Nov 27, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít know much about the French do you.
Nope you are happy to stick to backroom rumour and supermarket tabloid hate sheets
http://www.blurtit.com/q9649992.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
And face facts the only war the US has won in the last 60 years was against a bunch of hill farmers.
has america won a war, other than the civil one?

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#566490 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you can personally pay for all their medical bills.
Anybody who attacks me deserves whatever injuries they get in return. It's called self-defense, i.e., "reasonable force", you obnoxious freak. It's the law!

Stupid troll. Like you would just take whatever abuse anybody wants to dish out? Fkg hypocrite. Go take your psych meds.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#566491 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fizzle?!?!?
Broken bones?
Damaged heart?
Damaged lungs?
Scarring internal organs?
Where are you coming up with all this excessive injury?
Why are you embellishing?
That's what crazy people do.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#566492 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>None of what you say here matters. YOUR emotions- and your control over them- or lack thereof- is YOUR fault and YOUR responsibility and no one else's.
You reacted irresponsibly, you lost your cool and you let your EMOTIONS- those being RAGE and ANGER- get the BETTER of you- the very same thing you have the nerve to have stated is something that only WOMEN do- again- I have never known any woman to so overreact as you most certainly did.
Look who's talking about out of control rage. You rant on here all the time.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#566493 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you don't know the damage you did to him, right? I mean, you don't have x-ray vision, that has yet to ever appear naturally, so you have no clue. A punch to the gut can do a ton of damage, from kidney or liver damage to rupturing of the intestinal tract. When a person defecates themselves while being attacked it's actually almost always because of internal injuries. A blow to the head, even a light one, can harm the brain, depending on the angle and location of the strike. A tiny tap to the right location of the skull and you can render a person catatonic even, and it's irreversible. Now the brain thing is a very low chance, but digestive problems will prevent a person from working.
If you were at all intelligent you'd wait until he was convicted, then sue him for lost wages and to cover the costs. It would likely be paid with tax dollars but it would have cost you, and all other taxpayers, a lot less money. Not to mention he'd owe a debt to the state for the rest of his career. But now, he won't ever work, he is now dead weight, all because you don't want to think.
Nobody cares what you think about it.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#566494 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
Now I'm DONE with this subject with you.
We've heard that promise about a hundred times now. When you gonna keep it?
Portal

Chicago, IL

#566495 Nov 27, 2012
Razer wrote:
God can't be whoever you choose to being yourself. He is a spirit and is not literally inside you. He came before us and is separate from us. It's a metaphor that people use to say they believe when they pray for God to be in their hearts. They pray for the strength to believe. And people in a coma do have free will. Their brains are still working. People sin in thought,word and in deed. People in coma's still think and people who are mentally ill can still sin in thought, word and deed. Sin does exist. It is the work of the devil.
Religion is a learned human behavior, nothing more. Think....Jim Jones Jesus Juice helped who? Marshall Applewhite's comet helped who? Hitler and his cronies helped who? Wake up primitive human animals...you have no more of a spirit than a bedbug.....sleep tight!

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#566496 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- it's called having done physical damage with effects that didn't go away- read Kitten's post again, you MORON.
I'm guessing you resent anybody with a pair of balls. Shut up wussy.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#566497 Nov 27, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZF_DhgisbysXX
Tony the Tiger dresses like a male exotic dancer.

For an extra $20, he'll frost your flakes.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#566498 Nov 27, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they contribute 100% of their lives to destroying mankind.
They don't destroy mankind.

Citation please.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#566499 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been flat broke? Then have your livelihood taken away? That truck was my work truck, my paycheck. As well as all the tools in it. You can't do your job without the proper tools, any job.
Have you ever smelled speed? The stinky putridness of it? Then have you been forced to put your 6 month old baby in a vehicle that was stolen, speed smoked in it & probably masturbated in?!?
No?
Then you have no idea what I'm talking about. What kind of mental hell that tweaking bastard caused my family.
Dang, now I don't feel comfortable sharing my stories of righteous retribution. ;)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#566500 Nov 27, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing you resent anybody with a pair of balls. Shut up wussy.
What's wrong?

You are very upset tonight.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#566501 Nov 27, 2012
Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is a learned human behavior, nothing more. Think....Jim Jones Jesus Juice helped who? Marshall Applewhite's comet helped who? Hitler and his cronies helped who? Wake up primitive human animals...you have no more of a spirit than a bedbug.....sleep tight!
"Jesus Juice" was Michael Jackson's personal lubricant.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#566502 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that Koder logic? Respond to the post prior of the post prior?
WTF?!
Prior means "before" or "previous." Please, if you don't know English then perhaps I could learn a language you do know quick enough to continue this discussion in something you are more comfortable with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 559,767
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min who 265,239
Sheriff Arpaio Predicts War on Police 6 min yon 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min preteen girl 605,114
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 8 min Ugly Truth from d... 16,455
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 22 min Ugly Truth from d... 33,168
Last Word + 2 29 min andet1987 986
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min Clearwater 175,701
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr mannibterf 441,787
More from around the web