Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#566330 Nov 27, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is the French flag?
Although I could probably guess about 5 times, and perhaps get some of it right, without looking it up, I would probably not have a clue. In fact from time to time I might get it wrong if you asked me what color is the Canadian Flag, because flags tend to come and go from my brain. When I see someone flying a flag in their own property, I sometimes wonder why, and I have gone for years (example to highschool) and one day looked up and saw a flag flying above a building and wondered if I had ever seen it before or did it just suddenly get placed there.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566331 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no regrets for beating that theif's ass.
I suffered for almost a year because of him. He suffered for a whopping 2 weeks!
But, I can see the liberal point if view.
"poor criminal. Society has turned him into a shithead, drug a using thief. It's our fault, we should pay the price, not him."
I sure am glad the liberal camp doesn't run the military........
BTW, how do YOU know what residual suffering he may have suffered? How do YOU know if you caused any permanent damage or disfigurement or scarring or not?

You DON'T know, you violence-loving emotionally-out-of-control FOOL that you are.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566332 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not at ALL weak. The "punishment" you took it upon yourself to mete out was not only excessive, sadistic and unnecessary, you took the law into your own hands and broke the law as well.
That is hardly showing yourself to be an American who is respectful of our governing laws.
Respectful?

RESPECTFUL?!?!?

How much f_cking respect did the judge give ME when his sentenced that thief to 30 days?!?

How much f_cking respect did the DA give me when she didn't go after that thief for my losses?!?

How much f_cking respect did I get having to replace my window, windshield wipers, blown tire AND finding THREE glass pipes that asshole smoked his speed out of in MY truck and got NO compensation for it ?!?

If anything, I paid the price for my truck & tools getting stolen, NOT the criminal!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566333 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!? We DID detain him. The cops came out & arrested him!
How else do you think he made it to jail? Do you think Batman here just pulled up & dropped him off? You're a moron!
If you read the story, you'd understand. Had I not jumped into the truck, he would've took off & likely would have never been caught. The cops don't do shit when it comes to a stolen vehicle. What, you think they put up roadblocks in a 10 mile radius? Call in the FBI? Send out all their helicopters to hint down this criminal?
The ONLY reason why I beat his ass is because the opportunity was there. He's lucky (I am too) that the cops even came......
Okay- you've just proven that your story is total BULLSH*T.

The cops would not need the guy to press charges to arrest you, RR.

If the guy was beaten as badly as you claim to have beaten him, no charges by the individual beaten need to be pressed in order for police to make an arrest.

And YOU are much luckier that the cops came than HE is- while I realize you were chomping at the bit to KILL the guy, while he might have wound up dead, you'd be rotting in prison right now.

And thanks for also letting us all know what a smarmy opportunist you are- ugh- you truly do make me sick, you SICK f*ck.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566334 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
America is predominantly white, yes. But "white" isn't a race, so........
But Caucasian IS a race, so that means the majority of Americans are Caucasian; however, that does NOT make the USA a Caucasian nation, you stupid ineffectual little WEASEL.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#566335 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no regrets for beating that theif's ass.
I suffered for almost a year because of him. He suffered for a whopping 2 weeks!
But, I can see the liberal point if view.
"poor criminal. Society has turned him into a shithead, drug a using thief. It's our fault, we should pay the price, not him."
I sure am glad the liberal camp doesn't run the military........
You are an imbecile. Broken bones don't stop hurting after two weeks, concussions don't always kill you until after two weeks, even if they don't kill you they destroy your ability to work, completely. Damaged heart never fully recovers. Damaged lungs will always pose a threat. Scarring on any internal organ will create health issues that are not only serious but will prevent him from working at all. Damage to the spinal column could cause paralysis, depending on actual damage that may not appear for a while, even if it does, damage to the back means he cannot ever work.

You just created another dead weight, that is all you did, and that's after he gets out of jail. Guess who paid for the medical expenses? It wasn't him, they probably went to collections and your state wound up paying triple what they actually were because of it.

I'm wagering you never think before you act, you just react, going through life like you have no need to care or be concerned with it. Well, congratulations, your idiotic behavior helped to produce a huge federal debt. Pat yourself on the back, you're part of another problem, you idiotic liberal.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566336 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>PFFT- as if I need the likes of YOU to give me ANYTHING.
And what you did to that guy? You reacted EMOTIONALLY- something you like to fault WOMEN for but which YOU did yourself and without thinking clearly, rationally or LOGICALLY.
You silly WUSSY man- you let your EMOTIONS get the better of you- ROFLMAO!!
You should be laughing at the man I made shit his pants in terror....

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#566337 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction - That was my humanity at work.
Oh, really? You find it to be human to pistol whip an individual if s/he had done bad?

What happened to turn the other cheek? Ran out of cheeks?

WWJD? Yep - he would have done the same. You are right.

*rolls eyes*

Christianity divides.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566338 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectful?
RESPECTFUL?!?!?
How much f_cking respect did the judge give ME when his sentenced that thief to 30 days?!?
How much f_cking respect did the DA give me when she didn't go after that thief for my losses?!?
How much f_cking respect did I get having to replace my window, windshield wipers, blown tire AND finding THREE glass pipes that asshole smoked his speed out of in MY truck and got NO compensation for it ?!?
If anything, I paid the price for my truck & tools getting stolen, NOT the criminal!
Oh geez....first it was 2 weeks- now it's 30 days.......

Why were you deserving of ANY due process of the law when you took it upon YOURSELF to take the law into your own hands?

You didn't let the LAW do their job, so why should they do their job where YOU are concerned?

You SHOULD have had the book thrown at YOU- what you did was WRONG and even MORE wrong than what the thief did, for not only did you take it upon yourself to mete out punishment, you did so excessively and very violently.

Location hidden

#566339 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>True enough back in the mid 50s, I'm sure. I started the first grade in 1960 and bullying was nowhere near as rampant- or as violent- as it is today.
I'm sorry you had to suffer through such abuse in silence, boooots....
With a couple exceptions, the bullying did not actually involve injury to my body, but for a small child being "picked on", mocked, belittled, and otherwise assaulted, is not an easy thing to endure.

Thank you though.:)

I have honestly in more recent years associated a lot of my more precent problems concerning mental health, etc., directly to my early experiences at school. I am pretty sure that had I been born 20 years later, and in the same place, my life would have been much different than it was. Not saying that it would have been entirely better, as I have much in my life that has been good, but certain very negative aspects would not have occurred.

I was not bullied and had friends in high school though, and there I also was all of my teachers' favorite student, because I got exceedingly higher marks in almost all of the courses than others in my class. That probably rankled some of my classmates, but I was not picked on because of it. I used to be a hyper perfectionist, and if I could get 99% on a test and the teacher had missed a mark, I would go back to him/her and insist on getting that mark.

In hindsight though, perhaps a lot of that over achievement in highschool, although I was a top student in primary school as well, but in a class of only 5 students, was trying to win back some personal self-esteem that had been pretty well totally eroded in primary school.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566340 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an imbecile. Broken bones don't stop hurting after two weeks, concussions don't always kill you until after two weeks, even if they don't kill you they destroy your ability to work, completely. Damaged heart never fully recovers. Damaged lungs will always pose a threat. Scarring on any internal organ will create health issues that are not only serious but will prevent him from working at all. Damage to the spinal column could cause paralysis, depending on actual damage that may not appear for a while, even if it does, damage to the back means he cannot ever work.
You just created another dead weight, that is all you did, and that's after he gets out of jail. Guess who paid for the medical expenses? It wasn't him, they probably went to collections and your state wound up paying triple what they actually were because of it.
I'm wagering you never think before you act, you just react, going through life like you have no need to care or be concerned with it. Well, congratulations, your idiotic behavior helped to produce a huge federal debt. Pat yourself on the back, you're part of another problem, you idiotic liberal.
RR doesn't think before he acts- he is endowed with many of the negative traits he attributes to the female gender.

RR's emotions get the better of him- and MUCH more than I've ever known to be the case with ANY woman I know or have known in my entire 58 years.

GREAT points in this post of yours, Kitten.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566341 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....I don't laugh at those who are beaten and made to shit themselves as a result of heinous acts of violence.

Location hidden

#566342 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
America is predominantly white, yes. But "white" isn't a race, so........
Actually, though very few, if any, humans are actually technically white, white in most cases is referring to the Caucasian race.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566344 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I wish there was a way YOU could have been forced to EAT the sh*t you BEAT out of him.....

Beating someone like that over a "worldly" possession and all the more when INSURANCE would have covered it, but go ahead- give me your sob story that you also had no auto insurance (despite THAT being illegal just as your actions were.....).

You really are pathetic.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#566345 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You beat someone above and beyond any need to do so.
The same will NEVER happen to me; if my car was stolen, I would do the RIGHT thing and the MORAL thing- I would alert LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
You're a friggin' vigilante, RR.
Violence unfortunately is necessary. It would be awesome if it wasn't necessary in a perfect world, but this isn't a perfect world. I do prefer in my personal life to avoid violence at all costs but i realize that there will be times when that wont be possible and I personally am prepared to carry it out to its finale.

About 3 months ago as I was leaving the grocery store late one night with my date in hand I was approached by a man asking for change. As a rule I don't give money but will give food instead.
When I told him point blank that yes I did have money and no I wouldn't give him any he became upset and loud. I shrugged my shoulders and told him to have a good evening then and proceeded to get into the car. He got into my face and started telling me about my mother. I shrugged again and made sure my date who was pretty shook up was safely in the car. I calmly told this guy to back down as I was starting to not like him and his poor attitude. We had a few additional verbal exchanges then He took a swing. I easily blocked it and and reached around his back and gave him a knee to his diaphragm. Stopped him cold.
I could have easily inflicted damage as he gasped for air but figured that was sufficient.

Violence is not always the answer but sometimes its the only answer. Knowing how much to inflict is difficult as sometimes its simply a response to stimuli.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566346 Nov 27, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? You find it to be human to pistol whip an individual if s/he had done bad?
What happened to turn the other cheek? Ran out of cheeks?
WWJD? Yep - he would have done the same. You are right.
*rolls eyes*
Christianity divides.
RR is a sadist with an alarming penchant for fascism, anarchy and vigilantism.

RR is a very sick person.

BTW- he twisted that bit of the bible which I also referenced to him earlier by telling me it means "nation against nation"- not a fight or altercation between individuals.

Funny, because it sure seems clear to me and is written very clearly:

“But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also” Matthew 5:39

To turn the other cheek is neither humiliating nor retaliation. It is rather a response of strength that says,“I will not seek revenge because I am stronger than that”. It also says, I will not respond in shame because I have dignity in Christ. My dignity is not found in if I can hit you back and hurt you. My dignity is found in Christ and I will respond in just the way He would respond.

http://provocativechristian.wordpress.com/200...

I pointed out to RR that as the scripture states: a person. Well, a person is not a nation. Someone. Well, "someone" is just that- some ONE. And "him". "Him" is ONE PERSON- not a nation.

Of course, RR did NOT respond when I pointed the above out to him; why would he- given the moronically smarmy WEASEL he truly is?

(My apologies to the non-human animals known as weasels.)

Location hidden

#566347 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But Caucasian IS a race, so that means the majority of Americans are Caucasian; however, that does NOT make the USA a Caucasian nation, you stupid ineffectual little WEASEL.
In the light of the actual topic posted here, and because we have pretty well established, and it has been confirmed independently by many others here that your opinion of RR is accurate, we should maybe move on, and let the issue of his criminal behavior go. The law was not served in that particular incident the way it should have, but that has been the case with a lot of criminal cases.

That is not a criticism, but just my opinion that RR is getting way more attention than he appears to deserve.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566348 Nov 27, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck youve kicked the a55 out of this one and everyone is laughing at it again throw in the towel
RR is too damned dumb to know when to STFU.

He expected ACCOLADES for coming on here BRAGGING about how he so horribly beat someone.

Go figure....and over a STUPID TRUCK no less- for which there should have been insurance anyway to cover the cost of the damage done and the items stolen, which I guess weren't really stolen after all anyway!

Geesh!

And then RR has the BALLS to whine (not really, because he is quite the ball-less wonder...) about the law not having protected HIM!

Go figure.......it's a conundrum, alright....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566349 Nov 27, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
In the light of the actual topic posted here, and because we have pretty well established, and it has been confirmed independently by many others here that your opinion of RR is accurate, we should maybe move on, and let the issue of his criminal behavior go. The law was not served in that particular incident the way it should have, but that has been the case with a lot of criminal cases.
That is not a criticism, but just my opinion that RR is getting way more attention than he appears to deserve.
Okay.....but you're responding to a post of mine to him which has nothing to do with him having gleefully beaten someone to the point of sh*tting their pants.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566350 Nov 27, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence unfortunately is necessary. It would be awesome if it wasn't necessary in a perfect world, but this isn't a perfect world. I do prefer in my personal life to avoid violence at all costs but i realize that there will be times when that wont be possible and I personally am prepared to carry it out to its finale.
About 3 months ago as I was leaving the grocery store late one night with my date in hand I was approached by a man asking for change. As a rule I don't give money but will give food instead.
When I told him point blank that yes I did have money and no I wouldn't give him any he became upset and loud. I shrugged my shoulders and told him to have a good evening then and proceeded to get into the car. He got into my face and started telling me about my mother. I shrugged again and made sure my date who was pretty shook up was safely in the car. I calmly told this guy to back down as I was starting to not like him and his poor attitude. We had a few additional verbal exchanges then He took a swing. I easily blocked it and and reached around his back and gave him a knee to his diaphragm. Stopped him cold.
I could have easily inflicted damage as he gasped for air but figured that was sufficient.
Violence is not always the answer but sometimes its the only answer. Knowing how much to inflict is difficult as sometimes its simply a response to stimuli.
Sorry, Al- RR took the law into his own hands, used excessive force and violence and no, it was NOT necessary.

He reacted out of EMOTION with that EMOTION being unchecked anger and rage.

Your experience is way different than what RR tells us was HIS experience. The guy he beat to the point of sh*tting in his pants at NO time threatened RR PHYSICALLY.

He stole a TRUCK, for Pete's sake!!! Not at ALL the same as your experience.

And if RR was a RESPONSIBLE and LAW ABIDING citizen, he would have not laid a hand on the guy but would have waited for the police.

In RR's own words, he said he beat the guy because he had the OPPORTUNITY to do so- not because it was NECESSARY and it was NOT necessary and all the more as RR was NEVER physically threatened by the thief.

Sorry, Al- you're wrong on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min dr Shrink 601,153
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 227,739
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min HipGnosis 173,800
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min thewordofme 543,020
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 min Roger 880
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 259,643
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 18 min MUQ1 36,893
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr jokesta 156

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••