Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even pay attention to what you post? It doesn't seem like it.
What part of "that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" doesn't make sense to you?
LOL!! You saying you won't die is one of the most senseless things you have ever said.

And AGAIN- you pick parts of the bible to suit your own twisted, warped and moronic agenda.

Get bent, LOSER.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

IANS: I don't love my enemies.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. we must love their humanity ..
I'm not sure that mean specifically, or what you are suggesting I should do differently. I don't think that I love the humanity of my enemies, who in this context are the enemies of humanism. That would be the church, and the conservative element that is undermining Americanism and attempting to concentrate wealth, political power and privilege again. I don't love them or their humanity. I would cripple both if I could.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say the US is not a Christian nation? No.
You just don't get it, do ya? The US government, specifically Congress, is secular. ie; not bound by religious rule or law. The nation, specifically the nations people are bound by religious rule and law, at least 85% of us are.
The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are. That would suggest that America is most definitely a religious nation & since 75% of the 85% that are religious are Christian, that would make America a Christian nation.
Desk with it.
*hands OCB a tissue*
Here is what you said:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you're responding to a post in which I FACTUALLY stated that the USA is NOT a Christian nation. It is also not a JEWISH nation. It is also not a MUSLIM nation. It is also not a BUDDHIST nation.

YOU responded- YOUR post #566233:

"It's actually all of those. It's also an atheist nation.

The fact that the Congress is secular does NOT mean the nation is.

I don't expect a liberal, government loving lunatic to understand..."

So if the USA is a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation and as YOU said, also an Atheist nation, why do you keep MORONICALLY insisting that the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation?

The REALITY is that it is a nation comprised of ALL religions as well as being comprised of those with NO religion.

THAT is NOT a CHRISTIAN nation, RR or at the VERY least, NOT a Christian nation to the exclusion of all other religions or of no religion at all.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were filed because the tweaker was too scared to tell the cops. They never knew the whole story.
I don't believe your story either. How 'bout that.
And charges SHOULD have been filed. What you did was WRONG- I don't care if the guy had stolen a whole fleet of trucks.

And if YOU weren't the coward YOU are, you would have turned yourself in.

You broke the law, you took the law into your own hands, you used excessive force and violence to do so and you did so with PLEASURE.

You are SICK.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should choose to not communicate any longer here, which I think I have previously done several times, but then forgot I had and got back into it.
I find that your posts lack being involved in the topic here anyway, but rather you seem to be just here to stir up arguments. You are definitely not a true believer in Christ as we humans commonly think of that term.
Is the non-believer telling the believer that he's not a "true Christian"?

You've told me that you won't post to me ever again several times, boooots. I don't pay much attention to that anymore.

Why don't you tell me what you think a true Christian is.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>ROFFLMAO!!! RR won't die and UIF (Patty's) home is HEAVEN!
So not only should RR stand on that railroad crossing, UIF (Patty) should give her dwelling- be it house, apartment, double-wide trailer or hovel- to someone who does NOT claim their home is heaven.
Have you ever SEEN so much walking BULLSHIT???
Sometimes all one can do is laugh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I just re-read this post of yours, RR.
You're SICK, man- really sick.
You actually got OFF on inflicting violence and pain on someone and sorry, pal- but that IS sick.
What makes it even sicker is that you did something SO heinous over a "worldly" possession- a friggin' TRUCK- WTF is WRONG with you?
You did NOT pay back just a little of what was dished out to you- the guy who stole the truck didn't lay a FINGER on you and you think LITERALLY beating the crap out of him was equal to him having stolen a truck? You OVERREACTED- to say the least- and as I previously told you, I do not believe it for a second for IF that happened, YOU would have been charged with at the very least- the CRIME of ASSAULT.
You are a walking time bomb, RR.
Overreacted?! That scumbag cost me over $10K! It took me almost a year to recover. I had a few month old son to care for & a wife. I had no savings. I had crappy insurance - all that I could afford. I was only making $8/hr then.

What did he lose? A little shit in his pants and 2 whole weeks in county.

I'd say that I under reacted if anything.

F_ck your assumptions, OCB. You make me sick with that shit.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a question for you.
would help if you would be honest here.
if ...IF it were in your power to remove all religion from America, would you do it?
i am curious as to what restrictions you would like to place upon those who believe in God and the bible.
would you like to see laws in place that would forbid anyone from discussing God or the bible at all?
UIF, I see that as a logical question, and though you may have different reasons for asking, I wish to give you my response to that also.

In that regard have you yet read my offer of a truce which I posted yesterday, and still stands, as I have not yet got to any posts you might have made about it?

If I were in power in the USA, I would not remove any religions or make laws against any religions. However, I would re-enforce the laws already on your books regarding separation of church and state, and would also recommend prosecution of anyone promoting hatred against any group that some religions might believe are evil, when doing so breaks the laws of human rights which the USA adhere to.

Churches however would be subject, along with their members to the same laws as all other citizens, so that what was illegal in the USA, would also be illegal in a church, so, for example, if some very right wing church was telling its members that certain people are to be demeaned, and must be made to change their ways, and that is contrary to the rights assured by US law, then the minister or congregation would be just as liable to be charged with a hate crime, as would a private business or government office.

That would not mean that people would not be able to hold their own opinions nor to express them in socially acceptable ways, but if they are preaching, or teaching, that certain things should be different than what the law states, because God said so, then they are breaking the laws of the USA.

Two men arguing about gay rights on a street corner is okay, but if one of them gathers some passers by around him and starts advocating that gays should be stopped or should be harmed in any manner at all, then he would be subject to criminal charges and possible imprisonment. That would apply to any other forms of overt bigotry and discrimination.

People like Fred Phelps, Don Black, and David Duke, would become criminal organizations, which they are anyway, and would be dealt with to the full extent of the existing laws about criminal organizations. Any church or sect that also engaged in such activities would also be considered criminal and/or hate groups and would be subject to criminal law.

However, you, and all like you, would be free to believe whatever made you happy, as long as your belief didn't become a personal crusade to demean some other people, at which time you would be breaking the law.

If at any time, you felt that the law as it stands was not fair to you and others who think like you do, then you as all people would have the same rights to present your case before whatever group would look at these things, and if necessary, and legal, the laws could and should be changed.

In the same vein any group of non-religious people who were promoting discrimination against any religious group or any religion, would be subject to the same hate laws as all other people. They would though, as would religious groups, have the right to bring to the attention of the appropriate authorities any violation of law that they had seen.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
if ...IF it were in your power to remove all religion from America, would you do it?
Yes, but not by force - by persuasive argument and example. I'd like to see people turning away from religion by choice until it disappeared. Same with smoking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument against that view when I was a church goer is that a church is place for sinners, not saints, so if you are a believer staying away is just defeating the whole purpose of it, which I do now endorse you doing. The more that stay away the quicker will be the demise of this outdated mythology, which is indeed corrupt, but not likely for the reasons that you are thinking.
Odd way to see church....

I've always seen church as a place of learning, not a place to repent.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
this sounds very reasonable and fair.
when i am making a point and i do so based on my faith, i will always begin the statement with, "I" believe.....
I don't wish to argue either. It is a waste of time.
you are who you are, and i respect your right to be who you choose to be.
i don't have to agree with you, but thats ok, becauae you don't have to agree with me either.
it should simply be an exchange of ideas.
and left at that.
I hope you have a nice day boots.
so let today be a fresh start for us both.
Thank you, I just commented on my offer above, as I had not yet scrolled down to this response. I will make every effort to adhere to what I have stated, In fact because I am forgetful and may forget particular points, I am going to now copy off that list I made, with your response, so I can check myself from time to time, that I am still on track.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are SUCH a liar. You twist your OWN words as stupidly as you twist the words of your bible.
And you are an IDIOT. NO ONE in this country is BOUND by ANY religious rule or law- that is a CHOICE.
No- America is NOT a CHRISTIAN nation! Why have you not addressed the many times I've posted to you that IF what makes a nation a CHRISTIAN nation is that the majority of people are Christian, then why wouldn't it make the USA a WHITE nation since the majority of people are WHITE?
You don't respond because that is where even YOU can see that your convoluted logic falls apart at the seams or else you don't have the BALLS to proclaim the USA is a WHITE nation despite having the BALLS to proclaim the the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation.
LAST time: THE USA IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION. THE USA IS NOT A WHITE NATION. THE USA IS NOT AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING NATION.
That the MAJORITY of people are Christian, white and English-speaking does NOT define this nation as Christian, white or English-speaking.
Speaking of "English-speaking"- you can't even master that- I should "desk" with it???
Okay- you go "chair with it"- the FACT that the USA is a SECULAR nation comprised of PEOPLE who have the CONSTITUTIONAL right to practice ANY religion they CHOOSE to and which they CHOOSE to become WILLINGLY bound to or not- as they see fit for themselves as INDIVIDUALS.
Hand YOURSELF a tissue, you silly little SNOT nose.
Apparently you don't read very well I said:

"The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are."

Of course by choice, dumb ass.

And "snot nose"?? Are you 12?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are."
I read it- and you're WRONG.

Those who feel bound to religious law do so WILLINGLY and as such, that totally contradicts your MORONIC notion that the USA is a Christian nation.

It's not.

Sorry for your luck.

No- I'm not 12, and yes, you ARE a SNOT nose.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes all one can do is laugh.
It's HILARIOUS!!! Sadly pathetic, but hilarious just the same.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be happy to provide you with the County clerk website here and I will even give you the defendant's names in a PM, if you like.......
My story is 100% TRUE- but unlike YOU, I am not a liar.
My story is 100% true, too.

I don't lie, the truth is far too much fun.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Overreacted?! That scumbag cost me over $10K! It took me almost a year to recover. I had a few month old son to care for & a wife. I had no savings. I had crappy insurance - all that I could afford. I was only making $8/hr then.
What did he lose? A little shit in his pants and 2 whole weeks in county.
I'd say that I under reacted if anything.
F_ck your assumptions, OCB. You make me sick with that shit.
Tough SH*T what it cost YOU. You beat a guy VERY violently- YOU bragged about that here, RR and you have NO remorse or guilt of sense of shame or wrongdoing??

You're a total REPROBATE. You make ME sick with ALL of your sh*t, and that's ALL you talk- SH*T- which given that you ARE a PIECE of sh*t, actually makes sense.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My story is 100% true, too.
I don't lie, the truth is far too much fun.
Whatever, you're more of a CRIMINAL than the guy you so horribly- and GLEEFULLY!- beat the crap out of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what you said:
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you're responding to a post in which I FACTUALLY stated that the USA is NOT a Christian nation. It is also not a JEWISH nation. It is also not a MUSLIM nation. It is also not a BUDDHIST nation.
YOU responded- YOUR post #566233:
"It's actually all of those. It's also an atheist nation.
The fact that the Congress is secular does NOT mean the nation is.
I don't expect a liberal, government loving lunatic to understand..."
So if the USA is a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation and as YOU said, also an Atheist nation, why do you keep MORONICALLY insisting that the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation?
The REALITY is that it is a nation comprised of ALL religions as well as being comprised of those with NO religion.
THAT is NOT a CHRISTIAN nation, RR or at the VERY least, NOT a Christian nation to the exclusion of all other religions or of no religion at all.
Well excuse me.....

The USA is *mostly* a Christian nation.

Better?

(you anal retentive weasel)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you even know WHY that is by choice, you DUMB ass?

Uh....that would be because the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A SECULAR NATION.

Got it now??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And charges SHOULD have been filed. What you did was WRONG- I don't care if the guy had stolen a whole fleet of trucks.
And if YOU weren't the coward YOU are, you would have turned yourself in.
You broke the law, you took the law into your own hands, you used excessive force and violence to do so and you did so with PLEASURE.
You are SICK.
Wouldn't you say that the cost to repair my truck & to replace my tools was punishment enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Aquarius-WY 538,437
Can U Sell Someone Else 2 The Devil? 4 min PDX Dave 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 257,613
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 8 min Dubai Massage 05... 97
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Buck Crick 226,081
Dear Mr. Fantasy 12 min pusherman_ 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min bmz 36,729
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Holy dr Shrink 599,709
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 173,230

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••