OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566281 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't read very well I said:
"The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are."
Of course by choice, dumb ass.
And "snot nose"?? Are you 12?
I read it- and you're WRONG.

Those who feel bound to religious law do so WILLINGLY and as such, that totally contradicts your MORONIC notion that the USA is a Christian nation.

It's not.

Sorry for your luck.

No- I'm not 12, and yes, you ARE a SNOT nose.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566282 Nov 27, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes all one can do is laugh.
It's HILARIOUS!!! Sadly pathetic, but hilarious just the same.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566283 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be happy to provide you with the County clerk website here and I will even give you the defendant's names in a PM, if you like.......
My story is 100% TRUE- but unlike YOU, I am not a liar.
My story is 100% true, too.

I don't lie, the truth is far too much fun.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566284 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Overreacted?! That scumbag cost me over $10K! It took me almost a year to recover. I had a few month old son to care for & a wife. I had no savings. I had crappy insurance - all that I could afford. I was only making $8/hr then.
What did he lose? A little shit in his pants and 2 whole weeks in county.
I'd say that I under reacted if anything.
F_ck your assumptions, OCB. You make me sick with that shit.
Tough SH*T what it cost YOU. You beat a guy VERY violently- YOU bragged about that here, RR and you have NO remorse or guilt of sense of shame or wrongdoing??

You're a total REPROBATE. You make ME sick with ALL of your sh*t, and that's ALL you talk- SH*T- which given that you ARE a PIECE of sh*t, actually makes sense.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566285 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My story is 100% true, too.
I don't lie, the truth is far too much fun.
Whatever, you're more of a CRIMINAL than the guy you so horribly- and GLEEFULLY!- beat the crap out of.

Location hidden

#566286 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what you said:
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you're responding to a post in which I FACTUALLY stated that the USA is NOT a Christian nation. It is also not a JEWISH nation. It is also not a MUSLIM nation. It is also not a BUDDHIST nation.
YOU responded- YOUR post #566233:
"It's actually all of those. It's also an atheist nation.
The fact that the Congress is secular does NOT mean the nation is.
I don't expect a liberal, government loving lunatic to understand..."
So if the USA is a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation and as YOU said, also an Atheist nation, why do you keep MORONICALLY insisting that the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation?
The REALITY is that it is a nation comprised of ALL religions as well as being comprised of those with NO religion.
THAT is NOT a CHRISTIAN nation, RR or at the VERY least, NOT a Christian nation to the exclusion of all other religions or of no religion at all.
Well excuse me.....

The USA is *mostly* a Christian nation.

Better?

(you anal retentive weasel)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566287 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't read very well I said:
"The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are."
Of course by choice, dumb ass.
And "snot nose"?? Are you 12?
And do you even know WHY that is by choice, you DUMB ass?

Uh....that would be because the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A SECULAR NATION.

Got it now??

Location hidden

#566288 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And charges SHOULD have been filed. What you did was WRONG- I don't care if the guy had stolen a whole fleet of trucks.
And if YOU weren't the coward YOU are, you would have turned yourself in.
You broke the law, you took the law into your own hands, you used excessive force and violence to do so and you did so with PLEASURE.
You are SICK.
Wouldn't you say that the cost to repair my truck & to replace my tools was punishment enough?

Location hidden

#566289 Nov 27, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but not by force - by persuasive argument and example. I'd like to see people turning away from religion by choice until it disappeared. Same with smoking.
Ain't gonna happen, buckwheat.

Location hidden

#566290 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I read it- and you're WRONG.
Those who feel bound to religious law do so WILLINGLY and as such, that totally contradicts your MORONIC notion that the USA is a Christian nation.
It's not.
Sorry for your luck.
No- I'm not 12, and yes, you ARE a SNOT nose.
How am I wrong?!

The FACT that 85% of America is religious is PROOF that 85% of America is bound by religious rules.

How'd your math skills?

Location hidden

#566291 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Tough SH*T what it cost YOU. You beat a guy VERY violently- YOU bragged about that here, RR and you have NO remorse or guilt of sense of shame or wrongdoing??
You're a total REPROBATE. You make ME sick with ALL of your sh*t, and that's ALL you talk- SH*T- which given that you ARE a PIECE of sh*t, actually makes sense.
That's right. Tough shit on the victim, me.

Ya, lets send the poor little drug abusing car thief to some medical facility to "help him".

You liberals make me sick. I hope the same happens to you, then MAYBE you'll understand.

Location hidden

#566292 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And do you even know WHY that is by choice, you DUMB ass?
Uh....that would be because the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A SECULAR NATION.
Got it now??
ugh you're pathetic.

The UNITED STATES GOVERMENT IS SECULAR.

You REALLY don't see the difference between a nation & a nation's government do you?

Location hidden

#566293 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, you're more of a CRIMINAL than the guy you so horribly- and GLEEFULLY!- beat the crap out of.
Damn right! And I'd do it again!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566294 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well excuse me.....
Better?
No- not better because AGAIN- you IDIOT!- the majority of people being Christian does NOT make this a CHRISTIAN nation, you DOLT!

I'm not anal retentive nor am I a weasel, but no doubt any day now you'll bring up for the UMPTEENTH time any number of issues which aptly demonstrate that not only are YOU anal-retentive, your head is up that stupid arse of yours.

And AGAIN- you are too much of a WEASEL to admit that your STUPID and sorry excuse for logic comes apart at the seams when you do not address that the USA is also not classified as a WHITE nation just because it is "mostly" white.

You are too much of an insecure egotist to admit that you are WRONG.

"5 Reasons America Is Not -- And Has Never Been -- a Christian Nation

The myth that America is a "Christian nation" is not only untrue, but promotes the pernicious idea that non-Christians are second-class citizens.

1. The Text of the Constitution Does Not Say the United States Is a Christian Nation

2. The Founders’ Political Beliefs Would Not Have Led Them to Support the Christian-Nation Idea

3. The Key Founders Were Not Conservative Christians and Likely Would Not Have Supported an Officially Christian Nation

4. Shortly After the Constitution Was Ratified, Conservative Ministers Attacked It Because It Lacked References to Christianity

5. During the Post-Civil War Period, a Band of Politically Powerful Pastors Tried Repeatedly to Amend the U.S. Constitution to Add References to Jesus Christ and Christianity

http://www.alternet.org/story/155985/5_reason...

"Is America a Christian nation, as many conservatives claim it is? One American doesn’t think so. In his press conference on April 6 in Turkey, President Obama explained:“One of the great strengths of the United States is … we have a very large Christian population — we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values.”

Predictably, Obama’s remarks have enraged conservative talking heads. But Obama’s observations have ample precedent in American diplomacy and constitutional thought. The most striking is the Treaty of Tripoli, ratified by the U.S. Senate in 1797. Article 11 states:“As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility [sic], of Mussulmen [Muslims]; and, as the said States never have entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.”

Conservatives who claim that the U.S. is a “Christian nation” sometimes dismiss the Treaty of Tripoli because it was authored by the U.S. diplomat Joel Barlow, an Enlightenment freethinker. Well, then, how about the tenth president, John Tyler, in an 1843 letter:“The United States have adventured upon a great and noble experiment, which is believed to have been hazarded in the absence of all previous precedent — that of total separation of Church and State. No religious establishment by law exists among us. The conscience is left free from all restraint and each is permitted to worship his Maker after his own judgment. The offices of the Government are open alike to all."

http://www.salon.com/2009/04/14/christian_nat...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566295 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ugh you're pathetic.
The UNITED STATES GOVERMENT IS SECULAR.
You REALLY don't see the difference between a nation & a nation's government do you?
And while religion has a large presence in this country, that does NOT make its CITIZENS Christian; therefore, we are NOT a Christian nation.

Don't worry, RR- your dismissive attitude toward any and all who are not Christian has been duly noted here.

I KNOW you think that those who are not Christian are not as "American" as YOU are and you can deny that all you like- your posts SCREAM that without you having to actually SAY that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566296 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn right! And I'd do it again!
You're disgusting. I hope that should someday someone beats the crap out of you, they do so as GLEEFULLY as you did to someone else.

You have shown your penchant for sadism here just as you have shown your penchant for fascism and anarchy.

You are an ANTI-AMERICAN pile of walking garbage.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566297 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Tough shit on the victim, me.
Ya, lets send the poor little drug abusing car thief to some medical facility to "help him".
You liberals make me sick. I hope the same happens to you, then MAYBE you'll understand.
You beat someone above and beyond any need to do so.

The same will NEVER happen to me; if my car was stolen, I would do the RIGHT thing and the MORAL thing- I would alert LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.

You're a friggin' vigilante, RR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566298 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you say that the cost to repair my truck & to replace my tools was punishment enough?
NO.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#566299 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes it even sicker is that you did something SO heinous over a "worldly" possession- a friggin' TRUCK- WTF is WRONG with you?
That's Christianity at work......*shrugs*.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566301 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well excuse me.....
Better?
Ooh- goody!

"Evangelical leaders echo Obama, say U.S. not a Christian nation
July 31, 2012|By Mitchell Landsberg

President Obama has taken plenty of heat in conservative Christian circles for a remark he made in 2006 in which he said that that United States was no longer “just” a Christian nation, but was religiously diverse. Now, it turns out, he has allies for that view: evangelical Christian leaders.

In a statement issued Tuesday, the National Assn. of Evangelicals said that when it surveyed selected evangelical leaders about whether the United States was a Christian nation, 68% said no.

“Much of the world refers to America as a Christian nation, but most of our Christian leaders don’t think so,” said Leith Anderson, the association’s president.“The Bible only uses the word ‘Christian’ to describe people and not countries. Even those who say America is a Christian nation admit that there are lots of non-Christians and even anti-Christian beliefs and behaviors.”

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jul/31/news/...

Sorry for your luck, RR.

Now- get the HELL out of our SECULAR nation which has NO official religion, NO official race, NO office creed, NO official color and.....NO official language.

Get OUT!!! You are undeserving and unworthy of the rights and freedoms afforded to those who truly ARE Americans and who truly ARE proud of this country- you can NOT logically be counted among them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 3 min selina london 17
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 548,685
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 6 min Doctor REALITY 11
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 min Jared 172
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Skombolis 602,178
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 261,677
Is Michelle Obama a disbarred Attorney? (Mar '09) 15 min JUSTICE SEEKERS A... 77
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 10 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE