OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566260 Nov 27, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We get that your concept of "ignore" is on par with OCB's and ChristineB's. I dare you to ignore me and RR for 24 hours. It's not a long time, reasonable in length but we aren't dealing with a reasonable person. Reasonable people don't stalk other people for years online and offline. Why don't you show the rest of the world that pic you guys took of Patty's grave marker, you know, the one you guys pass among yourselves and drool over like starving dogs.
What? Would that be just a little too incriminating? You talk shyt about how awful bullying and stalking is when it's done to kids but you don't have any problem doing to some old lady and her elderly mom.
You are making some very serious accusations here while also showing your incredible level of immaturity.

From what I've read here, Patty is 57 or 58 years old- THAT is your MORONIC idea of an "old" lady?

And btw, Patty is NO lady- no matter her age.

But you term Patty as an "old lady" and her mother as "elderly"?

You are a MORON. And you're STILL a mess.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566261 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were filed because the tweaker was too scared to tell the cops. They never knew the whole story.
I don't believe your story either. How 'bout that.
I'll be happy to provide you with the County clerk website here and I will even give you the defendant's names in a PM, if you like.......

My story is 100% TRUE- but unlike YOU, I am not a liar.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#566262 Nov 27, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. thoughtful post, thanks .... other than man, no other beast on earth practices a religion. We'll de-humanize a member of our own species, betray our family, even slit our neighbor's throat to spread the glory of God and save our brother from hell .... because of diverse interpretations of holy books and doctrine, religion separates and peaceful coexistence as equals in a pluralistic society does not exist.

Just think of Derek or 9-11. That is the moral failing of all religion ..
Agree. Christianity is a moral failure.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566263 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Just yesterday- and NOT for the first time- not by a LONG shot- you have repeatedly stated that the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation.
Now you're saying it's not???
Regardless, it is NONE of those- learn the meaning of the word "secular".
Here- I'll help you- yet AGAIN:
A secular state is a concept of secularism, whereby a state or country purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_state
Now what the means in terms of the PEOPLE is that the PEOPLE are under NO obligation whatsoever to support ANY religion or NO religion.
It is left up to each of us as INDIVIDUALS to determine for OURSELVES if we CHOOSE to be of ANY religion or of NO religion at all.
And I don't "love" the government, but YOU sure do; after all, you have no problem with our GOVERNMENT legally denying gay people the same rights and the equal rights which straight people enjoy.
And a lunatic? Pfft. That would be YOU, RR- teaching your boys that it's just fine and dandy to resort to physical violence.
Did I say the US is not a Christian nation? No.

You just don't get it, do ya? The US government, specifically Congress, is secular. ie; not bound by religious rule or law. The nation, specifically the nations people are bound by religious rule and law, at least 85% of us are.

The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are. That would suggest that America is most definitely a religious nation & since 75% of the 85% that are religious are Christian, that would make America a Christian nation.

Desk with it.

*hands OCB a tissue*

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566264 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were filed because the tweaker was too scared to tell the cops. They never knew the whole story.
I don't believe your story either. How 'bout that.
And regardless, you used excessive force and excessive violence- and over a "worldly" possession no less- a STUPID TRUCK- and you felt GOOD about it. It is SICK to find pleasure and joy in inflicting pain on another- that is SO like the Nazis and just sadists in general and that is a very serious psychological disorder.

Be sure you tell THAT to your maker when you DIE...oops! sorry- I forgot you said just a little while ago today that born again Christians don't die....if that is the case, why are there so many CHRISTIAN cemeteries taking up valuable space that could be used for people to LIVE on?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566265 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>ROFFLMAO!!! RR won't die and UIF (Patty's) home is HEAVEN!
So not only should RR stand on that railroad crossing, UIF (Patty) should give her dwelling- be it house, apartment, double-wide trailer or hovel- to someone who does NOT claim their home is heaven.
Have you ever SEEN so much walking BULLSHIT???
Do you even pay attention to what you post? It doesn't seem like it.

What part of "that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" doesn't make sense to you?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566266 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're a LIAR. You did NOT teach your kid to use violence as a last resort.
When?

Explain that post.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566267 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say the US is not a Christian nation? No.
You just don't get it, do ya? The US government, specifically Congress, is secular. ie; not bound by religious rule or law. The nation, specifically the nations people are bound by religious rule and law, at least 85% of us are.
The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are. That would suggest that America is most definitely a religious nation & since 75% of the 85% that are religious are Christian, that would make America a Christian nation.
Desk with it.
*hands OCB a tissue*
You are SUCH a liar. You twist your OWN words as stupidly as you twist the words of your bible.

And you are an IDIOT. NO ONE in this country is BOUND by ANY religious rule or law- that is a CHOICE.

No- America is NOT a CHRISTIAN nation! Why have you not addressed the many times I've posted to you that IF what makes a nation a CHRISTIAN nation is that the majority of people are Christian, then why wouldn't it make the USA a WHITE nation since the majority of people are WHITE?

You don't respond because that is where even YOU can see that your convoluted logic falls apart at the seams or else you don't have the BALLS to proclaim the USA is a WHITE nation despite having the BALLS to proclaim the the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation.

LAST time: THE USA IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION. THE USA IS NOT A WHITE NATION. THE USA IS NOT AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING NATION.

That the MAJORITY of people are Christian, white and English-speaking does NOT define this nation as Christian, white or English-speaking.

Speaking of "English-speaking"- you can't even master that- I should "desk" with it???

Okay- you go "chair with it"- the FACT that the USA is a SECULAR nation comprised of PEOPLE who have the CONSTITUTIONAL right to practice ANY religion they CHOOSE to and which they CHOOSE to become WILLINGLY bound to or not- as they see fit for themselves as INDIVIDUALS.

Hand YOURSELF a tissue, you silly little SNOT nose.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566268 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even pay attention to what you post? It doesn't seem like it.
What part of "that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" doesn't make sense to you?
LOL!! You saying you won't die is one of the most senseless things you have ever said.

And AGAIN- you pick parts of the bible to suit your own twisted, warped and moronic agenda.

Get bent, LOSER.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#566269 Nov 27, 2012
IANS: I don't love my enemies.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. we must love their humanity ..
I'm not sure that mean specifically, or what you are suggesting I should do differently. I don't think that I love the humanity of my enemies, who in this context are the enemies of humanism. That would be the church, and the conservative element that is undermining Americanism and attempting to concentrate wealth, political power and privilege again. I don't love them or their humanity. I would cripple both if I could.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566270 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say the US is not a Christian nation? No.
You just don't get it, do ya? The US government, specifically Congress, is secular. ie; not bound by religious rule or law. The nation, specifically the nations people are bound by religious rule and law, at least 85% of us are.
The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are. That would suggest that America is most definitely a religious nation & since 75% of the 85% that are religious are Christian, that would make America a Christian nation.
Desk with it.
*hands OCB a tissue*
Here is what you said:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you're responding to a post in which I FACTUALLY stated that the USA is NOT a Christian nation. It is also not a JEWISH nation. It is also not a MUSLIM nation. It is also not a BUDDHIST nation.

YOU responded- YOUR post #566233:

"It's actually all of those. It's also an atheist nation.

The fact that the Congress is secular does NOT mean the nation is.

I don't expect a liberal, government loving lunatic to understand..."

So if the USA is a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation and as YOU said, also an Atheist nation, why do you keep MORONICALLY insisting that the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation?

The REALITY is that it is a nation comprised of ALL religions as well as being comprised of those with NO religion.

THAT is NOT a CHRISTIAN nation, RR or at the VERY least, NOT a Christian nation to the exclusion of all other religions or of no religion at all.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566271 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No charges were filed because the tweaker was too scared to tell the cops. They never knew the whole story.
I don't believe your story either. How 'bout that.
And charges SHOULD have been filed. What you did was WRONG- I don't care if the guy had stolen a whole fleet of trucks.

And if YOU weren't the coward YOU are, you would have turned yourself in.

You broke the law, you took the law into your own hands, you used excessive force and violence to do so and you did so with PLEASURE.

You are SICK.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566272 Nov 27, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should choose to not communicate any longer here, which I think I have previously done several times, but then forgot I had and got back into it.
I find that your posts lack being involved in the topic here anyway, but rather you seem to be just here to stir up arguments. You are definitely not a true believer in Christ as we humans commonly think of that term.
Is the non-believer telling the believer that he's not a "true Christian"?

You've told me that you won't post to me ever again several times, boooots. I don't pay much attention to that anymore.

Why don't you tell me what you think a true Christian is.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#566273 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>ROFFLMAO!!! RR won't die and UIF (Patty's) home is HEAVEN!
So not only should RR stand on that railroad crossing, UIF (Patty) should give her dwelling- be it house, apartment, double-wide trailer or hovel- to someone who does NOT claim their home is heaven.
Have you ever SEEN so much walking BULLSHIT???
Sometimes all one can do is laugh.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566274 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I just re-read this post of yours, RR.
You're SICK, man- really sick.
You actually got OFF on inflicting violence and pain on someone and sorry, pal- but that IS sick.
What makes it even sicker is that you did something SO heinous over a "worldly" possession- a friggin' TRUCK- WTF is WRONG with you?
You did NOT pay back just a little of what was dished out to you- the guy who stole the truck didn't lay a FINGER on you and you think LITERALLY beating the crap out of him was equal to him having stolen a truck? You OVERREACTED- to say the least- and as I previously told you, I do not believe it for a second for IF that happened, YOU would have been charged with at the very least- the CRIME of ASSAULT.
You are a walking time bomb, RR.
Overreacted?! That scumbag cost me over $10K! It took me almost a year to recover. I had a few month old son to care for & a wife. I had no savings. I had crappy insurance - all that I could afford. I was only making $8/hr then.

What did he lose? A little shit in his pants and 2 whole weeks in county.

I'd say that I under reacted if anything.

F_ck your assumptions, OCB. You make me sick with that shit.

Judged:

10

10

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#566275 Nov 27, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a question for you.
would help if you would be honest here.
if ...IF it were in your power to remove all religion from America, would you do it?
i am curious as to what restrictions you would like to place upon those who believe in God and the bible.
would you like to see laws in place that would forbid anyone from discussing God or the bible at all?
UIF, I see that as a logical question, and though you may have different reasons for asking, I wish to give you my response to that also.

In that regard have you yet read my offer of a truce which I posted yesterday, and still stands, as I have not yet got to any posts you might have made about it?

If I were in power in the USA, I would not remove any religions or make laws against any religions. However, I would re-enforce the laws already on your books regarding separation of church and state, and would also recommend prosecution of anyone promoting hatred against any group that some religions might believe are evil, when doing so breaks the laws of human rights which the USA adhere to.

Churches however would be subject, along with their members to the same laws as all other citizens, so that what was illegal in the USA, would also be illegal in a church, so, for example, if some very right wing church was telling its members that certain people are to be demeaned, and must be made to change their ways, and that is contrary to the rights assured by US law, then the minister or congregation would be just as liable to be charged with a hate crime, as would a private business or government office.

That would not mean that people would not be able to hold their own opinions nor to express them in socially acceptable ways, but if they are preaching, or teaching, that certain things should be different than what the law states, because God said so, then they are breaking the laws of the USA.

Two men arguing about gay rights on a street corner is okay, but if one of them gathers some passers by around him and starts advocating that gays should be stopped or should be harmed in any manner at all, then he would be subject to criminal charges and possible imprisonment. That would apply to any other forms of overt bigotry and discrimination.

People like Fred Phelps, Don Black, and David Duke, would become criminal organizations, which they are anyway, and would be dealt with to the full extent of the existing laws about criminal organizations. Any church or sect that also engaged in such activities would also be considered criminal and/or hate groups and would be subject to criminal law.

However, you, and all like you, would be free to believe whatever made you happy, as long as your belief didn't become a personal crusade to demean some other people, at which time you would be breaking the law.

If at any time, you felt that the law as it stands was not fair to you and others who think like you do, then you as all people would have the same rights to present your case before whatever group would look at these things, and if necessary, and legal, the laws could and should be changed.

In the same vein any group of non-religious people who were promoting discrimination against any religious group or any religion, would be subject to the same hate laws as all other people. They would though, as would religious groups, have the right to bring to the attention of the appropriate authorities any violation of law that they had seen.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#566276 Nov 27, 2012
United in faith wrote:
if ...IF it were in your power to remove all religion from America, would you do it?
Yes, but not by force - by persuasive argument and example. I'd like to see people turning away from religion by choice until it disappeared. Same with smoking.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566277 Nov 27, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument against that view when I was a church goer is that a church is place for sinners, not saints, so if you are a believer staying away is just defeating the whole purpose of it, which I do now endorse you doing. The more that stay away the quicker will be the demise of this outdated mythology, which is indeed corrupt, but not likely for the reasons that you are thinking.
Odd way to see church....

I've always seen church as a place of learning, not a place to repent.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#566278 Nov 27, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
this sounds very reasonable and fair.
when i am making a point and i do so based on my faith, i will always begin the statement with, "I" believe.....
I don't wish to argue either. It is a waste of time.
you are who you are, and i respect your right to be who you choose to be.
i don't have to agree with you, but thats ok, becauae you don't have to agree with me either.
it should simply be an exchange of ideas.
and left at that.
I hope you have a nice day boots.
so let today be a fresh start for us both.
Thank you, I just commented on my offer above, as I had not yet scrolled down to this response. I will make every effort to adhere to what I have stated, In fact because I am forgetful and may forget particular points, I am going to now copy off that list I made, with your response, so I can check myself from time to time, that I am still on track.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566280 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are SUCH a liar. You twist your OWN words as stupidly as you twist the words of your bible.
And you are an IDIOT. NO ONE in this country is BOUND by ANY religious rule or law- that is a CHOICE.
No- America is NOT a CHRISTIAN nation! Why have you not addressed the many times I've posted to you that IF what makes a nation a CHRISTIAN nation is that the majority of people are Christian, then why wouldn't it make the USA a WHITE nation since the majority of people are WHITE?
You don't respond because that is where even YOU can see that your convoluted logic falls apart at the seams or else you don't have the BALLS to proclaim the USA is a WHITE nation despite having the BALLS to proclaim the the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation.
LAST time: THE USA IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION. THE USA IS NOT A WHITE NATION. THE USA IS NOT AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING NATION.
That the MAJORITY of people are Christian, white and English-speaking does NOT define this nation as Christian, white or English-speaking.
Speaking of "English-speaking"- you can't even master that- I should "desk" with it???
Okay- you go "chair with it"- the FACT that the USA is a SECULAR nation comprised of PEOPLE who have the CONSTITUTIONAL right to practice ANY religion they CHOOSE to and which they CHOOSE to become WILLINGLY bound to or not- as they see fit for themselves as INDIVIDUALS.
Hand YOURSELF a tissue, you silly little SNOT nose.
Apparently you don't read very well I said:

"The people of this nation are not legally bound to any religious law, no. BUT, most of us are."

Of course by choice, dumb ass.

And "snot nose"?? Are you 12?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,726
Ebola Vaccine 13 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 20 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Adam 230,021
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 36 min ChromiuMan 5,469
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 602,186
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr top 1,071

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE