Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is when you are dealing with your own children, your decisions and actions are clouded by emotion, you lost objectivity and become emotionally attached to the situation as you are to the child. This causes errors in judgment, and distorts your perception of the situations.
My background is schooling in handling developmentally disabled children in an educational setting. I don't mention it much, mostly because it doesn't come up. Originally it was a class for an "easy credit" but turned into much more. I hate seeing people be bullies as much as I hate seeing them bullied, it hurts to see a child so messed up in the head to become a bully, because I know where the problem lies, it's the parents, it's always the parents. Some parents realize their mistakes and work to try to correct them when they find out their kids are bullies, but most don't care or they encourage the behavior instead of addressing their bad parenting. But it's always the parents.
Yes, I agree 100%, a child is born a blank slate, and though certain brain disorders which are physical, not learned, may affect how that child later develops, the parent and all the other people around that child are responsible for what goes into that child's head as it is learning, and if the parents are not good parents, though they may think they are, they will have serious problems, resulting.

Perhaps if I had known your actual on hand experience in children through your education and work background, I would not have been questioning as much some of the things that I did.

Thanks for explaining it to me.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ever read a national geographic magazine?
there are people in the remote parts of this world, jungles and such who run around bucknaked.
Do NOT post to me again until and unless you have the DECENCY and MORALITY to admit you were WRONG when you told me that nano's post was not at all uncivil when the FACT is that it WAS.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
UIF, I have had a decent post today (or yesterday when he posted) from another believer on here, and I attempted to reply to him in like manner.
I have decided that I am tired of the daily fighting that is going on here, and so I want to suggest a "cease fire". I can't speak for anyone else so for me this will just apply to discussions between you and I. Here is what I would like to see.
1. I will not accuse you of being the other aliases, and will try to remember not to call you Patty, though due to 2 plus years of habit I may forget.
2. I will not call you a liar.
3. You will not remind me of how evil I am if I express an opinion about whatever we are discussing.
4. You will not quote the Bible to me, when my post to you was asking for a particular personal opinion of yours.
5. I will not suggest that you should be seeing a doctor/psychiatrist.
6. You will likewise not suggest that I need help, or refer to my responses showing evidence of my already confessed mental illnesses (your doing that doesn't bother me in the least, but it disrupts any further discussion). In fact my mental illnesses for which I am taking medication do not affect how I respond to posts; it would do so only if I was to become very anxious or depressed by something someone said, and in that case I probably would not even come here.
7. Neither of us will call the other a liar for expressing an opinion about something not related to a belief in God, such as something we read or something that is known by science. In my case when I say those things I am only reporting what someone else has said, so I can't be lying. To lie I would have to say something different than what I had read.
8. We will both refrain from making any and all personal remarks about the other person or their morals or character trait.
I hope that you will be agreeable to this.
this sounds very reasonable and fair.

when i am making a point and i do so based on my faith, i will always begin the statement with, "I" believe.....

I don't wish to argue either. It is a waste of time.
you are who you are, and i respect your right to be who you choose to be.
i don't have to agree with you, but thats ok, becauae you don't have to agree with me either.

it should simply be an exchange of ideas.
and left at that.

I hope you have a nice day boots.

so let today be a fresh start for us both.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever consider that to walk away from a fight is actually much more courageous than it is to lower oneself to the level of the person who started the fight?
Of course. I've walked away from many fights. There was one that a guy socked me in the eye, cut my eyebrow (gave me a cool scar), and a wicked black eye. I walked away. I didn't fight back. He was my friend & we had a misunderstanding. Plus he was very drink & I was very sober, so.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a question for you.
would help if you would be honest here.
if ...IF it were in your power to remove all religion from America, would you do it?
i am curious as to what restrictions you would like to place upon those who believe in God and the bible.
would you like to see laws in place that would forbid anyone from discussing God or the bible at all?
Okay- I'll respond to this post of yours, since my post telling you NOT to post to me again until and unless you admit you were wrong about Nano's post was posted after this post of yours.

No- I would NOT remove all religion from America or anywhere else for that matter.

I don't want ANY restrictions placed on those who believe in ANY god or ANY book of faith, other than the restriction that is LAW- our clear separation of church and state.

No- I would not like to see laws in place that forbid anyone from discussing ANY god or ANY book of faith.

Why do you ask such STUPID questions when not a single post of mine has ever even REMOTELY implied that I would want any of what you are asking to happen?

In the MEANTIME, per a prior post of mine to you- since you say HEAVEN is your home, why don't you DONATE where you reside (and you're not in heaven, dearie...) to someone who is HOMELESS?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a question for you.
would help if you would be honest here.
if ...IF it were in your power to remove all religion from America, would you do it?
i am curious as to what restrictions you would like to place upon those who believe in God and the bible.
would you like to see laws in place that would forbid anyone from discussing God or the bible at all?
BTW, you're responding to a post in which I FACTUALLY stated that the USA is NOT a Christian nation. It is also not a JEWISH nation. It is also not a MUSLIM nation. It is also not a BUDDHIST nation.

What the USA is is a SECULAR nation which means any and all have the Constitutional right to practice any religion they choose to and that we all also have the Constitutional right to not practice ANY religion.

RiversideRedneck is under the moronic and misguided notion that because the majority of Americans are Christian, that translates into the USA being a Christian nation.

That is convoluted logic at best, and IF that were the case- which it is NOT- that would also mean that because most Americans are white, that the USA is a WHITE nation.

What people like RR and you don't GET is that just because the majority of Americans are Christian no more makes the USA a Christian nation than it makes the USA a WHITE nation just because the majority of Americans are white.

If one asserts that the USA is a Christian nation- or a white nation- what does that say about those who are NOT Christian or who are not white?

Are they any less American than Christians or white people?

NO- not in the slightest. The USA is a nation comprised of people of ALL religions, NO religions, and ALL colors.

If one is BORN in the USA or becomes a citizen of the USA, they are ALL American- REGARDLESS of race, creed, color or RELIGION.

The USA does NOT have an official religion, it does not have an official race and it doesn't even have an official language.

Any and all who are Americans have the freedom and the LEGAL right to practice ANY religion they like, to practice NO religion at ALL, to have equal rights under the law regardless of their skin color and regardless of the language they speak.

You don't like it? Then leave. Go start a FASCIST THEOCRACY with the likes of RR where everyone is a carbon copy of everyone else.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pft, I don't know. But it's in the bible, and it's a staple of all religions.
i wish to ask you a question?

lets take the bible which you just said was a 'staple of all religions', and examine the purpose of the bible for a moment.
then i want you to tell me what you find so repulsive and wrong about these 'purposes'.

1. The bible was given to benefit mankind.
Good health via good foods and good hygene habits
prosperity via not wasting money, putting it to good use
giving. sowing into things that are helping others.

2. The bible was given to benefit mankind.
honoring your parents, working hard, being kind to others,
honesty, truth telling, thinking on things that are PURE,
honest, kind, and loving and truthful.

3. The bible was given to benefit mankind.
not only for our physical needs but also our souls,
reaping blessings and miracles and not curses.

4. The bible was given to mankind for
eternal wisdom
knowledge in the things the world can not offer
joy and peace that the world can not give
promises and hope for today and for eternity
purpose.

5. The bible was given to mankind for
Instruction which keeps us on the straight and narrow
out of harms way.
laws and morality to make us BETTER people

and mostly the bible was given to show us the magnitude of God's love for us.

tell me, where do you find any thing WRONG about those things?
they are all good and positive things.
it works in our favor not against us.

so how can anyone find ANYthing bad in a word that resonates LIGHT and LOVE for us?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Because children should never resort to violence against each other or anyone or anything else, that's why.
They don't have the intellectual or emotional maturity to make the right judgment calls. You are encouraging your children to take the law into their own hands.
Let me tell you a little story.
A family who lives in my community claims their car was stolen and that they knew who stole it and actually fought with the guy and tried to keep him from taking the car. The police told them that they would keep an eye out for the car, but that the person who allegedly stole it could have changed the plate, moved out of state, etc. so it was a long shot that the car would be recovered.
Some weeks went by and then the person whose car was stolen and his sister actually ran into the guy they thought stole their car.
Did they call the police? No. What they did was forcibly take the guy back to their house where the following occurred:
They were both charged with the following counts:
COMMIT OR FACILITATE COMMISSION OF FELONY- 1st degree felony
ROBBERY - WITH FIREARM- 1st degree felony
CAUSE BODILY HARM OR DISABILITY- 2nd degree felony
AGGRAV ASSLT - W DEADLY WEAPON W/O INTENT TO KILL- 3rd degree felony
FALSE IMPRISONMENT- 3rd degree felony
POSS OF WEAPON OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELON- 2nd degree felony
BATTERY - TOUCH OR STRIKE- 1st degree misdemeanor
This was several weeks ago- they are both still sitting in jail with no bail.
Were they first the injured party who were simply retaliating for their possession having been stolen?
Yes, they were. Did that in any way justify their actions? No, it did not.
You don't get points for defending yourself in a civilized society by taking matters into your own hands.
Had they done the RIGHT thing- which would have been to alert the proper law enforcement authorities, they just MIGHT have gotten their car back.
But they did the WRONG thing and that they were wronged first doesn't matter in the least.
The moral of the story, RR: TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.
And THAT is the lesson that RESPONSIBLE parents teach their children.
I have a similar story. Remember me saying that my work truck was stolen? The truck was stolen sometime during the night. I noticed it was missing at 4 am when I was gonna leave for work.

I called the cops immediately & reported it stolen. I then notified my boss. All of our tools were on my truck.

Later that morning, my boss, 2 coworkers & I were at a 7-11 getting coffee & being bummed. When out of nowhere, the tweaker that stolen truck pulled up! We rushed him & he peeled out, took off.

I jumped on the hood ofy truck, trying to hit him through the window while he was backing up. He spun my truck around, threw it in 1st & I went up & over the truck cab into the bed.

I kept hitting him. He rolled up the window & I couldn't break through it. There was a big ole chain in the bed with me. I rolled it up & ashes through the back window. The chain wrapped around his face & busted his eye open & busted his lip.

His stopped the truck (yay) & took off running. My boss chased him down, kicked his ass & brought him back to my bosses van.

My boss had a pistol I his glove compartment.
(stupid, I know. He had just been cheated on by his 7 year wife & was abut suicidal.)

I pistol whipped that dude & threatened him.

He shit his pants. Literally.

It was so rewarding to pay back just a little of what was dished out to us.

That was the SOB that got 30 days for GTA & was released in 2 weeks..... We never got our tos recovered.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. I've walked away from many fights. There was one that a guy socked me in the eye, cut my eyebrow (gave me a cool scar), and a wicked black eye. I walked away. I didn't fight back. He was my friend & we had a misunderstanding. Plus he was very drink & I was very sober, so.
Extenuating circumstances, RR. I wasn't talking about a fight with a friend who was very drunk.

I won't change my stand on this- you are teaching your kids that it's okay to take the law into their own hands and that it's okay to resort to violence; neither is okay and neither is right and neither are a solution.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You still exist? Wow, I lost a bet, oh well.
Dreamy is not sexual, unless you're a pervert.
It was to that kid sitting on the couch with Michael Jackson, holding hands and giving off the goofy, dreamy look that a guy gets when he's had one too many BJs. I suspect your "dreamy" thoughts about Cox were very similar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're WRONG- again.
And as adults, we ALL know there are times we have to put up with other people's bullshit. And most adults who are CIVILIZED know that resorting to physical violence is not the answer and is not the solution.
Someone who is TRULY not a coward walks away at the first sign of trouble and someone who actually knows how to use their brain knows that.
I'll just BET you suffer from one of the worst cases of road rage to be found. You should get a handle on your Type A personality.
I agree that violence is the last recourse. I've never suggested otherwise.

I think you're confusing "attack" with "defense".

I have ZERO tendancies for road rage. None. Ever. And I live in SoCal with some of the nastiest freeways & drivers in America.

You're wrong. Again.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*hint*
A born again Christian doesn't die....
Just FYI.
Really?

Let's test that assertion, shall we?

Okay, stand just here until 12:17. Pay no attention to those rail-like thingies.

CSX is usually pretty punctual - we should know by 12:18.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, you're responding to a post in which I FACTUALLY stated that the USA is NOT a Christian nation. It is also not a JEWISH nation. It is also not a MUSLIM nation. It is also not a BUDDHIST nation.
It's actually all of those. It's also an atheist nation.

The fact that the Congress is secular does NOT mean the nation is.

I don't expect a liberal, government loving lunatic to understand...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"to me they even though are like my embarrassing drunken brother. In fact are still my brother, and are on the same team , so their stupidity is overlooked in that respect."
Then you're a better man than I. Loyalty, fidelity, integrity: those things matter to me. I don't love my enemies. I think it's bad advice. But maybe I'm wrong there.
Nobody here cares what matters to you, otherwise I would have politely quit posting as you suggested...not wanting to interfere with your "ability" to compile and publish a book from Topix copy.

pffft...like I don't know enough about law to know that you can't sue me for saying what I please. Do something constructive...GFY.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a similar story. Remember me saying that my work truck was stolen? The truck was stolen sometime during the night. I noticed it was missing at 4 am when I was gonna leave for work.
I called the cops immediately & reported it stolen. I then notified my boss. All of our tools were on my truck.
Later that morning, my boss, 2 coworkers & I were at a 7-11 getting coffee & being bummed. When out of nowhere, the tweaker that stolen truck pulled up! We rushed him & he peeled out, took off.
I jumped on the hood ofy truck, trying to hit him through the window while he was backing up. He spun my truck around, threw it in 1st & I went up & over the truck cab into the bed.
I kept hitting him. He rolled up the window & I couldn't break through it. There was a big ole chain in the bed with me. I rolled it up & ashes through the back window. The chain wrapped around his face & busted his eye open & busted his lip.
His stopped the truck (yay) & took off running. My boss chased him down, kicked his ass & brought him back to my bosses van.
My boss had a pistol I his glove compartment.
(stupid, I know. He had just been cheated on by his 7 year wife & was abut suicidal.)
I pistol whipped that dude & threatened him.
He shit his pants. Literally.
It was so rewarding to pay back just a little of what was dished out to us.
That was the SOB that got 30 days for GTA & was released in 2 weeks..... We never got our tos recovered.
I don't believe most of what you say here.

You pistol whipped someone and threatened him and NO charges were brought against YOU?

Not buying it, RR. Not for a second.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So if someone attacks you and you do the RIGHT thing by telling law enforcement that means you are "tattling"??!!??
Look, RR- by telling your kids it's okay to use physical violence you are taking the easy way out and the path of least resistance.
Consider the following:
1. Your son gets hit.
2. He calls you if not from a cell phone- since your kids don't have them- then from the phone in the school.
3. Your kid also informs his teacher and the principal and any other school authorities right after he is hit.
4. The school authorities then bring the kid in who hit your son.
5. The parents of the kid who hit your kid are called.
6. If the issue is not resolved with the school having been informed and the parents of the kid, you then call the police.
7. The police WILL DEFINITELY pay a visit to the home of the kid who hit your son.
8. The police would then read the kid the RIOT ACT and would inform him of the consequences of having hit your kid and will also warn the parents that such actions could land their son in juvenile hall and that he could be taken away from his parents.
9. The kid who did the hitting would then know what he did was not only wrong, but was very serious and that he actually committed a crime for which there could be very serious consequences.
I realize all of the above would take time, effort and action on YOUR part, but since you are obviously LAZY, it is MUCH easier for YOU to simply tell you kid to hit BACK.
So not only does what you're teaching your kids go against what your Jesus preached, it also goes against our man made governing laws.
Indeed it was wrong of the kid to hit your son; however, it is no less wrong that your son retaliated with the same physical violence.
If your son doesn't want to be hit, he should not be hitting others nor should be be taught that to do so is okay- it's NOT.
In a perfect world your 1-9 would work. Or at least in an area where there are enough cops to have the time to deal with every little call they get.

Sorry, OCB. It ain't like that everywhere. I HAVE called the cops. You know what I get? "Tell the school."

Like the school can do anything. Like the parent(s) of the bully will do anything. He's a bully BECAUSE of his parent(s).

Sometimes, not always, taking justice into your owns hands is a necessary evil.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheol, Hades, Gehenna and Tartarus are not equal to the christian lie of hell. If you wanted to understand where the word Hel/hell comes from and get a better understanding of it, check the etymology.
The original (and current) meaning of Hel is that it is one of the nine worlds of Yggdrassil. It is a realm of COLDNESS and stillness and has nothing to do with eternal damnation and torture, or burning. It is unfortunate that the beliefs and traditions of those we call vikings have been distorted so much.
However, I think we can get diverted from the real issue by getting caught up in translations of various words. Christians as a group believe that you have to accept Christ as your Savior to be forgiven the sins of Adam (which is bizarre even if there had been an Adam) and of yourself, and to believe Christ died to take away those sins, which is also bizarre because someone cannot pay for something that some bad person might do several thousand years in the future.

Would we on a human level not try a murderer for a murder because some murderer died 2000 years ago to pay for all future murders? The author of those stories was spinning children's fairy tales, and a child's mind might see it as meaningful, and all those millions of adults who still believe that are never losing their 'child's mind' when it comes to religious beliefs.

While many mainstream churches no longer talk about a specific Hell, I think the idea is still that in order to attain the mythical Heaven you have to do what is believed is necessary to get there. Perhaps the alternative is that you just don't get the good stuff when you die.

However, all that to me is nonsense, because I strongly believe that when you die, the lights go out, and you are no more. Your only existence after that point is whatever evidence and memories you left behind for those who still have not died.

My father, who died in March 2002, is still with me, but not that I sense his presence as a spirit in the room with me, but I remember him often, and various things I see renew those memories of him. But his being here is 100% my own imagination.

On the other hand, my mother who is devoutly religious, lives alone in a 4 bedroom farmhouse, in a relatively isolated rural area, with one other home near where the people can see her house, originally my grandparent's home, and now my 1st cousin resides there but it belongs legally to my brother who lived in it until he left farming in the early 90s.

When Dad was alive she claims she would have been afraid to live alone, but now that he is dead, she feels safe alone because she feels that Dad is still there taking care of her. My parents were the son and the granddaughter of 1st cousins with the same family name, and they knew each other all of my mother's life, because Dad was 4 years older, were raised about 1 mile apart with part of my father's home farm backing onto my mother's home farm, all of which my father and then my brother and I owned in later years.

I don't believe that Dad's spirit is actually in the home with Mom, but rather she has a hyper sense of Him because her memory of Him is all she has left. However, what works for her, I am not about to blow away in her presence, because she is dealing with life very well.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually all of those. It's also an atheist nation.
The fact that the Congress is secular does NOT mean the nation is.
I don't expect a liberal, government loving lunatic to understand...
Just yesterday- and NOT for the first time- not by a LONG shot- you have repeatedly stated that the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation.

Now you're saying it's not???

Regardless, it is NONE of those- learn the meaning of the word "secular".

Here- I'll help you- yet AGAIN:

A secular state is a concept of secularism, whereby a state or country purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_state

Now what the means in terms of the PEOPLE is that the PEOPLE are under NO obligation whatsoever to support ANY religion or NO religion.

It is left up to each of us as INDIVIDUALS to determine for OURSELVES if we CHOOSE to be of ANY religion or of NO religion at all.

And I don't "love" the government, but YOU sure do; after all, you have no problem with our GOVERNMENT legally denying gay people the same rights and the equal rights which straight people enjoy.

And a lunatic? Pfft. That would be YOU, RR- teaching your boys that it's just fine and dandy to resort to physical violence.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that violence is the last recourse. I've never suggested otherwise.
I think you're confusing "attack" with "defense".
I have ZERO tendancies for road rage. None. Ever. And I live in SoCal with some of the nastiest freeways & drivers in America.
You're wrong. Again.
You're a LIAR. You did NOT teach your kid to use violence as a last resort.

And fighting back when there ARE other choices- such as was the case with your kid- is NOT the proper action to take nor is it a proper defense.

Okay- you say I am wrong about you having road rage- I'll have to take your word for it, since THANKFULLY, we will never cross paths- on the road or otherwise- in "real" life.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR doesn't know his ahole from a hole in the ground.
He is one of THE most ignorant, uninformed and misinformed posters here.
I know, but its good to let him know these things every now and again. Surely his ignorance must embarrass him. OK forget that last sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

271 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 32 min HaHa 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 36 min Mandela 36,562
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 58 min USA-1 115,660
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Nice_girl 447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 2 hr sunny 0569470225 38
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Hidingfromyou 93,873
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Megamegan 87