Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is you projecting, a common trait of christians.
you mean like the common trait of atheists to always deny that they go around pushing buttons and poking and irrating others because they have faith in something more than themself?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you are! that's what being 'gay' is all about S E X!!!
You are an IDIOT. Being "gay" is all about the same thing as being straight- that being wanting a relationship with someone you LOVE and someone you love on all levels and in all ways.

You are IGNORANT of the fact that MANY gay people have extremely long-term relationships- such as for their entire lives and they are relationships built on the very same foundations as those of heterosexual relationships.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that, I said your concept of it is new.
how is my concept of it new if it is defined in the ancient scriptures as such?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I read Nananomaly's post about handshaking.
not one rude remark, not one insult, not one sarcastic remark, not one to be found, then i read your reply and it opened with a insult about wearing long skirts, it contained insults and name calling and ended with get lost you whacko.
One of you was communicating with a civil tongue, and it was NOT you.
She called me a CREEP and to me to "learn culture" at the end of her post. She is anything BUT civil and if you think calling someone a creep is not a rude remark then you're a bigger MORON than nano is.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your doubts will be quickly confirmed if you visit the "Bush Is a Hero" thread.
Yeah, I'm sure that they would be. I used to be active on the political Topix threads until we left the States, and I know that you are right.

It was the same war there as it is here, only centered around politics instead of religion. And the conservatives posting there were just as off putting as the theists that I later encountered after I switched gears following expatriation.

If you are interested, here are some representative posts from those days. Same style, different subject :

[1] http://www.topix.com/forum/military/army/TL1L... [How martial law can end a republic]
[2] http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... [Phony conservative ideology]
[3] http://www.topix.com/forum/personal-finance/m... [Bush scared America black]
[4] http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... [Patriotism is a religion]

I ask myself why I still care enough about the religious issues in America to try to help, but not the political ones. I think it has to do with the hope factor. I have no hope left for American liberalism. It seems mortally wounded. The death of Americanism as I knew it, which is a liberal philosophy, appears to be a foregone conclusion in the process of unfolding itself now.

But there is more than hope for secularism. It seems like a done deal as well, but a win. It's the church that appears mortally wounded in this struggle. After decades of losses and failures, I just grew weary of the hopelessness of American politics and found I preferred the religious debate.

How horrible it must be for Christian Americans to be losing on both fronts, God and country.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. What, do you think I teach them to knock out everyone that looks sideways at them?
No.
I teach them to defend themselves when necessary and to NOT put up with people's bullshit.
Otherwise people turn into cowards that piss their pants at the first sign of trouble.
You're WRONG- again.

And as adults, we ALL know there are times we have to put up with other people's bullshit. And most adults who are CIVILIZED know that resorting to physical violence is not the answer and is not the solution.

Someone who is TRULY not a coward walks away at the first sign of trouble and someone who actually knows how to use their brain knows that.

I'll just BET you suffer from one of the worst cases of road rage to be found. You should get a handle on your Type A personality.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But, this is exactly what your religion states, all they have to do is "believe" in it, and they're in your homes again.
believing is the 'jumping off point' repentance is required when you believe in the one who died and shed His blood to be THE scarifice of remission for all sin.

repent means to 'turn away from'.
change

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. What, do you think I teach them to knock out everyone that looks sideways at them?
No.
I teach them to defend themselves when necessary and to NOT put up with people's bullshit.
Otherwise people turn into cowards that piss their pants at the first sign of trouble.
I SAID "walk away from a FIGHT"- I said nothing about everyone who looks sideways at them.

Those with limited intellectual capacity are those who are quick to resort and respond with physical violence.

You are teaching your kids to be THUGS which makes them NO better than those who are bullies.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been a homo much longer than I have. The difference is that I'm not afraid to admit it.
How bout you? Want to be a cheerleader for the homo-team? We have some cute little rainbow outfits with matching panties. Shake your pom-poms at the Pride parade?
no thanks.......... heaven is my home.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That verse is Matthew is irrelevant to a single person fighting a single person. It means to not wage a pointless war or fight. Jesus was born to die for us. That was His purpose. Don't even try to compare the two.
Defending yourself is NOT revenge. Get a clue.
You don't know how to read, do you?

“But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also” Matthew 5:39

"SomeONE"- that is ONE person, RR. "turn to HIM the other also".

"Him" is ONE person, RR. A "PERSON" is ONE person, RR.

You mock and distort the very words you claim to believe in.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
no thanks.......... heaven is my home.
Then give your house or apartment or wherever you dwell to a HOMELESS person.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up patty you mad old bat
Not to mention that at the end of Nano's post to which Patty is referring, Nano told me to "learn some culture,*creep*".

But Patty didn't see that- it's what the fundies do- they not only cherry-pick the bible to suit their twisted and warped agendas, they cherry-pick posts here as well to also suit their twisted and warped agendas; of course, how could their agendas being anything BUT twisted and warped given just how twisted and warped their "thinking" is?

"Thinking"in quotes because so many fundies do NOT do what is actually THINKING.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
We can make a nice little rainbow robe for His Christness. He can wear the matching panties too if he wants.
as i scan your filth laden posts my heart aches for you.
i can envision the day of judgement when your sins are announced by God to every person who has ever lived, i can see you face down before the holy God overwhelmed with SHAME. So much guilt and so much shame you can not bear it.
and then those words that will resonate in your ears for all of eternity, as you suffer in torment, "depart from Me you worker of iniquity, for I never knew you."

being worldly is not wise, blaspheming your Creator God is not safe, and getting on here and mocking God is NOT 'cool'.
the destiny of your soul hangs in the balance, it is NOT a game.
there is no garentee you will even see tomorrow....

You have been offered the greatest gift ever known to mankind.
why would you reach for the alternitve instead?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Flagler Beach wrote:
And it should stay that way since only the faith based organizations do anything to help clean up the messes after disasters in this country. You atheists sit back and do nothing but bash those who are helping.
FEMA, a secular agency of a secular government, does more after disasters than your church. Much more. MUCH, much, much more. Just ask Governor Christie.

"One of Mitt Romney’s biggest supporters, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, had nothing but praise for President Barack Obama today, as his state prepares to rebuild from the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.

“I have to say, the administration, the president himself, and FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate have been outstanding with us so far,” Christie said on Good Morning America.“We have a great partnership with them." http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...

Partnership, huh? Who bashes FEMA? Here are three recent articles:

[1] "Romney Wants To Disband FEMA"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/10...

[2] "Republicans vs. FEMA: GOP Politicians Advocate Cutting Disaster Relief"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/30/repu...

[3] "Why Republicans Are Turning Their Chainsaws on FEMA "
http://truth-out.org/news/item/12398-why-repu...

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it did.
The French have become the p_ssy laughing stock. They are cowards & they run from a fight and ask for everyone else's help instead of standing their own ground.
Don’t know much about the French do you.

Nope you are happy to stick to backroom rumour and supermarket tabloid hate sheets

http://www.blurtit.com/q9649992.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

And face facts the only war the US has won in the last 60 years was against a bunch of hill farmers.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>*SNIPPED FOR SPACE*I don't want to help him at all except in one way if possible: lead him out of the religion that taught him to think that way. If he remains as he is, and we both know that he likely will until the grave, I have nothing else for him.*SNIPPED*
.. thoughtful post, thanks ..

.. other than man, no other beast on earth practices a religion. We'll de-humanize a member of our own species, betray our family, even slit our neighbor's throat to spread the glory of God and save our brother from hell ..

.. because of diverse interpretations of holy books and doctrine, religion separates and peaceful coexistence as equals in a pluralistic society does not exist. Just think of Derek or 9-11. That is the moral failing of all religion ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
as i scan your filth laden posts my heart aches for you.
i can envision the day of judgement when your sins are announced by God to every person who has ever lived, i can see you face down before the holy God overwhelmed with SHAME. So much guilt and so much shame you can not bear it.
and then those words that will resonate in your ears for all of eternity, as you suffer in torment, "depart from Me you worker of iniquity, for I never knew you."
being worldly is not wise, blaspheming your Creator God is not safe, and getting on here and mocking God is NOT 'cool'.
the destiny of your soul hangs in the balance, it is NOT a game.
there is no garentee you will even see tomorrow....
You have been offered the greatest gift ever known to mankind.
why would you reach for the alternitve instead?
Hey- how about GROWING a pair and admitting that Nano was indeed uncivil to ME by calling me a CREEP in the post of hers you claimed was not at all uncivil?

Why are so many of you fundies such a smarmy and underhanded lot?

Is THAT how your Jesus taught you to be?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
I don't love my enemies. I think it's bad advice. But maybe I'm wrong there.
.. we must love their humanity ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t know much about the French do you.
Nope you are happy to stick to backroom rumour and supermarket tabloid hate sheets
http://www.blurtit.com/q9649992.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
And face facts the only war the US has won in the last 60 years was against a bunch of hill farmers.
RR doesn't know his ahole from a hole in the ground.

He is one of THE most ignorant, uninformed and misinformed posters here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say it was a lie, it's just that treaty language means little to us, it's meant to form bonds not to define those involved. When I state I am German, is that a lie because I was born in the USA?
If you were born in the USA, wouldn't that make you an American?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 537,561 - 537,580 of716,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 255,612
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 47 min howisthat 240
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 50 min hail 151
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 51 min sanju 31
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 55 min Johnny 1,394
Wedding silks 1 hr Rohini 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 3,867
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr andet1987 93,157
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 529,748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000