“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#566086 Nov 26, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How many gay people do you know that want to marry the opposite sex? It's a law tailored exclusively for straights. Why do you want special rights?
He walked right into that one.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#566087 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What has always been is "special"?
Why would anyone want to be gay?
What's the deal?
And why do I see so many so-called gay people dating someone of the same se that's trying to look like the opposite sex?
(gay men dressing & acting like women / gay women dressing & acting like men)
sup wit dat?
Polygamy has always been.

Why would anyone want to be straight? What's the deal?

I don't know what you see. You'd have to ask them.

sup wit dat?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#566088 Nov 26, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Like RR, I too had a problem in ninth grade. Some moron I had never met was constantly messing with me on a daily basis in gym class. I tried to reason with him, even offered friendship, all to no avail. After a few weeks of this constant badgering, I finally lost it and surprised myself by beating the crap out of him. The bullying stopped immediately. Unfortunately, sometimes the only way to stop violence is to use more violence.
My being bullied was when I was in a school with kids from 6 to 16 years of age, grades 1 to 8, in one room, and we all played together most days at breaks because of the small total number of people. The game on some days and sometimes lasting weeks at a time was 'let's pick on boooots'.

At 6, 7, 8, 9, etc., with the bullies, some of which were the big kids in grade 8, and all of them picking on just one little kid, what recourse to violence would I have had other than bringing one of my dad's guns to school and shooting one of them? But back in those days shootings in schools were not really a choice anyone had ever heard of, besides most of the bullies were also closely related to me.

As it turns out, though I probably didn't realize the connection at the time, the ringleaders were our nearest neighbors, a family of 6 children, and the ones we played with most in our early lives because we lived closest to, and they were the descendents of the eldest son of the person who had brought most of the settlers to our community, and I was a descendent of his sister the next eldest child in the family.

It could very well be that there was some adult family jealousy being expressed at home, which the kids were hearing and bringing to school to pick on me, as I was from one of the more respected churchgoing households, while the other family were not church going, and perhaps the parents resented the position in the community their cousins (actually the bullies' father, and my mom's father were 1st cousins) held. My mother's mom was our church organist, and held that position for 65 years.

I know that one of the things that I got bullied about a lot was that I went to church and wouldn't use profanity, and they wanted me to. In those days I would risk being picked on to save my soul. Today I wouldn't be so foolish. I was also the first kid in the school to wear glasses and that was likely from about age 7.

Location hidden

#566089 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You were raised to be a sissy?
pfffttt Canadians....
I think it does tremendous good to bully back the bully. It shows him that he can't pick on everyone. It's a great morale booster to the other kids, too. Because they know the school ain't gonna do shit about it.
It sounds like you were likely one of the bullies yourself, because that is really only effective in some very isolated cases, and usually in a case of a really weak bully who bullies because he is a sissy and when stood up to backs off. If the bully though is not one of those and he has strong allies, and you have none, fighting ain't going to do the trick.

Today though, if you are counseling your kids to hit other kids I think you should be stopped.

Location hidden

#566090 Nov 26, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
My door is always open.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566091 Nov 26, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you started the crazy tawk, I responded with the same idiocy. You know you're wrong, I know you're wrong. That's all that matters ..
.. now, be a good little pooper and tell me you're sorry. Might let you nuzzle up to my moniker ..
No no no no no no no........

*must..........resist......... .

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566092 Nov 26, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know that you will never get in her pants...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566093 Nov 26, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy has always been.
Why would anyone want to be straight? What's the deal?
I don't know what you see. You'd have to ask them.
sup wit dat?
Polygamy has always been what?

Straight? Because the male goes inside the female...(just like plumbing parts)

I explained what I see. You're gay. I assume you know those kind of gays. What's the deal?

Location hidden

#566094 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"In some cultures, parents have sex in front of their children. It is seen as a natural part of life"
In what crazy way is it natural for a child to watch their patents have sex?!
In American culture, and in all civilized societies, nudity is a private thing and an adult thing. There's no justifiable reason that a child should see their parents naked. I remember getting creeped out just HEARING my parents screwing in the next room. I was never afraid of nudity or sex, but when it comes to ones parents, it's a whole nother ball game.
Some things should stay sacred. Parents having sex away from their kids eyes & ears needs to be one of them.
That is because you were indoctrinated to feel that way, likely by your parents, or if not, by society as a whole, which has always treated sex as something dirty or at least naughty. I still would be uncomfortable today even if my mother wanted to talk about sex with me or she wanted to talk about how her sex life with dad was, but with 10 pregnancies, 2 miscarriages, and 8 delivered live children, they must have done it somewhere sometime, and we had a relatively small house where we were not in our parent's bedroom, but we could certainly have heard them if they had been making any verbal comments relating to their lovemaking.

I never once thought my parents were in the act of having sex right up to living with them for a couple months after I had been married for part of a year, and had moved back to the farm from university, but as yet did not have a home of my own.

Whether any of my siblings ever caught them in the act, I don't know, because none ever mentioned it to me.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#566095 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no no no no no........
*must..........resist......... .
.. resist, resist, delay, delay. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated ..

With Established Harem

#566096 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes, I will ..
urocladon

Madisonville, KY

#566097 Nov 26, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
No the point was prove it to be fact.
I believe there is no god because common sense dictates there isn't one.
So if it is a fact then prove it.
Saying you have to believe is no different than Santa Clause.
So prove that god is real and is a factual being.
If he is real then you can prove it.
If he is not then you cannot prove it.
looks like your proving there is a devil. if there wasent then why do you have a picture of him on your ID screen???

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#566098 Nov 26, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do when people call you names?
Name a special right that homosexuals are asking for?
Great Q's Tam!

I've tried thinking of a "special right" that LGBT folks promote, but in honesty, I can't think of any.

Well, maybe one - the "T" folks - its get a little wishy-washy when you think about non-unisex restrooms.

;o)

Location hidden

#566099 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He can borrow my pants anytime he wants to. A little secret RR. He's my friend. "What?", you may ask. A homosexual and a heterosexual being friends? Should we call the thought police? A priest? A tailor?

Location hidden

#566100 Nov 26, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on the side of working to correct a flaw in our society, all of them, and bullying is one, so is the correlation to causation fallacy you are using.
Kitten, can you accept that you are probably coming at this from being in a profession that works in the field of expertise that you are talking about, while I am just a person who does not believe in a god, does not like bullying, does not think parents should teach their kids to hit bullies, because violence doesn't cure violence?

My first wife's major at university to get her science degree, I think, was child and family studies, or something along that line, but mine wasn't, though my hobby since soon after graduating was to do with psychology, and I went through meany years of wanting to read about the current psychology of the times.

However, in replying to your comment in the previous to this post, about a professional without children often knows more about kids than do parents, yes that is true, and that is what my wife and I thought, and we had great plans for how we were going to raise our kids differently than we had been raised based on popular ideas of our time, but when the children came, reality took over and some of the ideals and plans got lost.

It is one thing to know the hows and whys, but to actually be with your own child 24/7, dealing with their various problems on a daily basis, plus having your own personal issues to deal with too, you often find out that theory and fact don't always mesh.

Disclaimer: That fact and theory comment does not apply when we are talking evolution.
Portal

Springfield, MO

#566101 Nov 26, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
People like me say that your "Lord" is a mythological creature like the Kraken.
A woman asked a guy in South America who his God was and he said, "We were dropped off here by a spaceship!" Amen!!!!!!!!!!Finally, a human with a brain and not brainwashed..........christian s!

Location hidden

#566102 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy has always been what?
Straight? Because the male goes inside the female...(just like plumbing parts)
I explained what I see. You're gay. I assume you know those kind of gays. What's the deal?
The norm.

I'm not a plumber. Females go inside females too. Males go inside males. We just use different tools.

All gays know each other, right?

With Established Harem

#566103 Nov 26, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He can borrow my pants anytime he wants to. A little secret RR. He's my friend. "What?", you may ask. A homosexual and a heterosexual being friends? Should we call the thought police? A priest? A tailor?
.. the vice squad ??..

Location hidden

#566104 Nov 26, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I thought we in England spoke nicer English! You american and canadian people are just jealous of the sexy british accent!!
My wife and I were this evening watching a British movie, The Orgasm Diaries, one with about 75% of it full nudity, and in a couple scenes neither my wife nor I could understand a word that the characters said, yet they were talking British English.

Actually I am impressed by a lot of the British accents too, as some of them sound very dignified. It tends, for me at least, to make one think the person is more intelligent than they might be. We had friends around our age when we first moved from the farm, and maintained some contact until my wife and I split in 2000, who had come to Canada from England after they married, and though I think both my wife and I were better educated than either, at least he was rather intimidating because his manner of speaking and his accent kind of carried an air of authority about it.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#566105 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You callin' me fat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 24 min truth 27
Pope-ism 35 min yon 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min RiccardoFire 96,868
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 40 min scirocco 37,848
welcome friends 45 min khanmasud 1
Easy ways to reduce stress 1 hr demha 1
Everybody know that moroccan people have the b... 1 hr blackgirl 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,592
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 560,750
Gay snapchat names 2 hr edm732 188
Moses never existed 3 hr KiMare 862
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Qu_innocence 605,392
More from around the web