Prove there's a god.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#566412 Nov 27, 2012
WOW!

I never got soooo many judgeits soooo fast!

<blushing>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566413 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
The POINT is NOT what time the guy got or what time he served- the POINT is that you took the law into your own hands, used excessive force and violence when it was not at ALL necessary and as you yourself said, you did so because you had the OPPORTUNITY to do so.
If what I did was illegal, how could I have "taken the law into my own hands"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566414 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So you ADMIT that you allow others to control and dictate your emotions.
It's the THIEF'S fault that you can't control your emotions; not YOUR fault.
Got it.
Where do you get that? I've said countless times that the thief pissed me off, I NEVER said the thief casued me to react, did I?

Quit assuming.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566415 Nov 27, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
WOW!
I never got soooo many judgeits soooo fast!
<blushing>
Who are the lames doing all the judgeits?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566416 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If what I did was illegal, how could I have "taken the law into my own hands"?
You really are this dumb- taking the law into one's own hands is illegal- geez....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#566417 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the lames doing all the judgeits?
Law and Order: TJP (Topix Judgeit Patrol)

starring:

Lou Diamond Phillips as Judge Ponytail
Pauly Shore as the Bailef Dudley Fudd
Roseanne Barre as Assistant DA Shirley Whiner
and Sean Connery as DA Scott Clicker

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566418 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I got satisfaction out of it. Who wouldn't. It's not like I had my truck stolen from one of those rich car thieves, so I could sue him & get my money back...
Who wouldn't ? Those who don't take pleasure in beating people up, that's who.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#566419 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not playing any kind of game. I wa just telling OCB a story, kind of like hers, about my vehicle getting stolen.
You're the one playing the blame game. You're blaming me because a car thief pissed me off.
"It's not my fault, he pissed me off."

The fact that you were not also criminally prosecuted for your part in costing the city and state a fortune makes your story suspect, but I offer you the benefit of the doubt. Most stories like yours are really fish tales, and nothing more, told by you sexist men to make yourselves feel somehow "bigger" than you are. With this last excuse, I can no longer give you that benefit of the doubt, this is a fish tale and nothing more.

The excuse you just offered is actually a sign of a psychopath, most commonly used by them to try to justify their violent behavior, so if you want to stick by the story now, you are simply admitting to being a psychopath.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#566420 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that? I've said countless times that the thief pissed me off, I NEVER said the thief casued me to react, did I?
Quit assuming.
Yes, you are a closet psychopath, you are just admitting that you have no control over your violent reactions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566421 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> You really are this dumb- taking the law into one's own hands is illegal- geez....
How was is "law" (that you say I took in my own hands) that I beat someone up?

I should've let the cops do it, huh...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566422 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Who wouldn't ? Those who don't take pleasure in beating people up, that's who.
I'm sorry, I don't personally know any liberals, so.....

What America do you live in?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566423 Nov 27, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Law and Order: TJP (Topix Judgeit Patrol)
starring:
Lou Diamond Phillips as Judge Ponytail
Pauly Shore as the Bailef Dudley Fudd
Roseanne Barre as Assistant DA Shirley Whiner
and Sean Connery as DA Scott Clicker
Dudley Fudd is funny as hell!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566424 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind? Do you ever read? EVER?!?
Caucasian represents the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia,parts of Central Asia and South Asia.
I am NONE of those........
What is your race, RR? Do not answer "American"- American is NOT a race.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566425 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's not my fault, he pissed me off."
The fact that you were not also criminally prosecuted for your part in costing the city and state a fortune makes your story suspect, but I offer you the benefit of the doubt. Most stories like yours are really fish tales, and nothing more, told by you sexist men to make yourselves feel somehow "bigger" than you are. With this last excuse, I can no longer give you that benefit of the doubt, this is a fish tale and nothing more.
The excuse you just offered is actually a sign of a psychopath, most commonly used by them to try to justify their violent behavior, so if you want to stick by the story now, you are simply admitting to being a psychopath.
I was gonna post the court case, but Riverside is now charging for online case searches. You just aren't worth the dollar...

I really don't give a crap if you don't believe me. I wasn't telling the story to impress anyone, just to tell the story.

It appears that you're a bit jealous. That's not a good emotion.

Wanna hear about the time I busted a dude in the head with The Club?

Or how about the time I knocked out the school bully in an "after school fight" in one punch?

Or maybe you'd like to hear how I coped with my Grandpa's death...

Or maybe you wanna hear about my son nearly dying at birth?

NO?

Good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566426 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are a closet psychopath, you are just admitting that you have no control over your violent reactions.
Where do you get that? You have no idea how many times I've backed down from a fight, you just don't. You don't know me, you're just ASSuming some more.

It's making you look ridiculous & making me think that you ASSume everything you've posted. Is that so?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566427 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What is your race, RR? Do not answer "American"- American is NOT a race.
Why? Why is American NOT a race?

African is a race... And it's a friggin continent.(African-American is on applicaitions as "race")

Middle-Eastern is a race. It's part of several continents....(Middle Eastern is on applicaitions as "race")

How would you classify "race"?

By heritable phenotypic characteristics?
geographic ancestry?
culture?
history?
language?
physical appearance?
ethnicity?
social status?

All of the above?

In ALL of those characteristics, except physical appearance, I'm 100% American. That's my race.

If a black man from Tennessee can call himself "African-American" and a brown man from LA can call himself "Eskimo", then I can call myself American.

That's my race.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566428 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How was is "law" (that you say I took in my own hands) that I beat someone up?
I should've let the cops do it, huh...
Sigh.... You took the law into your own hands by beating the guy up instead of simply detaining him until the police got there- you used excessive force and violence because as you yourself said, you had the OPPORTUNITY to so and NOT because it was necessary.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#566429 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that? You have no idea how many times I've backed down from a fight, you just don't. You don't know me, you're just ASSuming some more.
It's making you look ridiculous & making me think that you ASSume everything you've posted. Is that so?
You didn't read my entire post prior to that one, or you'd know.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#566430 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna post the court case, but Riverside is now charging for online case searches. You just aren't worth the dollar...
I really don't give a crap if you don't believe me. I wasn't telling the story to impress anyone, just to tell the story.
It appears that you're a bit jealous. That's not a good emotion.
Wanna hear about the time I busted a dude in the head with The Club?
Or how about the time I knocked out the school bully in an "after school fight" in one punch?
Or maybe you'd like to hear how I coped with my Grandpa's death...
Or maybe you wanna hear about my son nearly dying at birth?
NO?
Good.
Everyone deals with death, everyone. Many of my friends have died as well, and they are more my family than your blood relatives are your family. You also added several more examples of you being a psychopath, you should be institutionalized or treated for that and not walking about free to harm whoever you so wish just because you cannot control your violence.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#566432 Nov 27, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, quick question. Do you think people like United in Faith, Timesten, Simply Said, Bongo, Just Results, bossdrop would have your back in a war?
Let me clarify ABSOLUTELY they will, Explanation...

Bongo yes , just results IDK , Boss drop IDK , How dare you refer to Timesten as an American! Honestly I do not know any of these people personally, so to actually comment on how they would react thrust into battle I can only say.
Insufficient data to formulate an opinion.

But I can tell you this , Combat relies on teamwork , teams require a team captain , under my command or any good leader.
We would make the best with what qualities the members possessed.

You have to remember in war you perform your duty , sometimes that isn't enough. But a good leader will inspire the soldiers under his command to perform.

So Yes under my command they would perform 100% or better or face Court Marshall .
Cowardice, absence without leave, desertion, insubordination in wartime is a capitol offense.

But it isn't about that , it is about the bond we make , and we may all march slowly to do things we do not want to.
But given the task we will do what we must. I think I can inspire them to go above and beyond the call of duty to perform the task at hand.

Hopefully we will never know , as our military as of now is entirely voluntary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 49,169
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min lisw 182,657
The ""man" UPSTAIRS" 23 min Doctor REALITY 2
"I SWEAR before "my" god that I didn't do it 33 min Doctor REALITY 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 34 min USA-1 38,760
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 43 min Rosa_Winkel 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 55 min emperorjohn 445,732
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 646,772
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Lbj 105,643
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,094
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web