Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#566363 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an imbecile. Broken bones don't stop hurting after two weeks, concussions don't always kill you until after two weeks, even if they don't kill you they destroy your ability to work, completely. Damaged heart never fully recovers. Damaged lungs will always pose a threat. Scarring on any internal organ will create health issues that are not only serious but will prevent him from working at all. Damage to the spinal column could cause paralysis, depending on actual damage that may not appear for a while, even if it does, damage to the back means he cannot ever work.
You just created another dead weight, that is all you did, and that's after he gets out of jail. Guess who paid for the medical expenses? It wasn't him, they probably went to collections and your state wound up paying triple what they actually were because of it.
I'm wagering you never think before you act, you just react, going through life like you have no need to care or be concerned with it. Well, congratulations, your idiotic behavior helped to produce a huge federal debt. Pat yourself on the back, you're part of another problem, you idiotic liberal.
What the fizzle?!?!?

Broken bones?
Damaged heart?
Damaged lungs?
Scarring internal organs?

Where are you coming up with all this excessive injury?

Why are you embellishing?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566364 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh geez....first it was 2 weeks- now it's 30 days.......
Why were you deserving of ANY due process of the law when you took it upon YOURSELF to take the law into your own hands?
You didn't let the LAW do their job, so why should they do their job where YOU are concerned?
You SHOULD have had the book thrown at YOU- what you did was WRONG and even MORE wrong than what the thief did, for not only did you take it upon yourself to mete out punishment, you did so excessively and very violently.
Is it age that makes you so forgetful or do you never fully read a post?

ahem....

I said he got sentenced to 30 days but got released after 2 weeks.

Go back & try reading, you dumb f_ck.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566365 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No.....I don't laugh at those who are beaten and made to shit themselves as a result of heinous acts of violence.
The 3 stages of stealing a redneck's truck:

1. Steal my truck.
2. Get ass beat.
3. Never steal a redneck truck again.

Don't like it? Tough shit. Go baby lather a car thief, see if it makes you feel better.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566366 Nov 27, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, though very few, if any, humans are actually technically white, white in most cases is referring to the Caucasian race.
Maybe to someone that's ignorant.
Razer

Europe

#566367 Nov 27, 2012
He helped me write a childrens book The Super Stars-Beginnings and he keeped me from killing myself by showing me how much he loved me in my dreams. Seriously God does exist and he is awesome!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566368 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly, I wish there was a way YOU could have been forced to EAT the sh*t you BEAT out of him.....
Beating someone like that over a "worldly" possession and all the more when INSURANCE would have covered it, but go ahead- give me your sob story that you also had no auto insurance (despite THAT being illegal just as your actions were.....).
You really are pathetic.
You seem to let it slide was CAUSED that whole chain of events.

Dude decided (or CHOSE, for you) to break my lock, open my truck door, jimmy the ignition, drive away, meet his dealer to trade expensive tools for cheap speed, drive back into town, go to 7-11....

It was all HIS FAULT. You seem to be missing that very crucial point.

If dude hadn't stolen my truck, none of it would've ever happened.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#566369 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fizzle?!?!?
Broken bones?
Damaged heart?
Damaged lungs?
Scarring internal organs?
Where are you coming up with all this excessive injury?
Why are you embellishing?
You do realize that you don't know the damage you did to him, right? I mean, you don't have x-ray vision, that has yet to ever appear naturally, so you have no clue. A punch to the gut can do a ton of damage, from kidney or liver damage to rupturing of the intestinal tract. When a person defecates themselves while being attacked it's actually almost always because of internal injuries. A blow to the head, even a light one, can harm the brain, depending on the angle and location of the strike. A tiny tap to the right location of the skull and you can render a person catatonic even, and it's irreversible. Now the brain thing is a very low chance, but digestive problems will prevent a person from working.

If you were at all intelligent you'd wait until he was convicted, then sue him for lost wages and to cover the costs. It would likely be paid with tax dollars but it would have cost you, and all other taxpayers, a lot less money. Not to mention he'd owe a debt to the state for the rest of his career. But now, he won't ever work, he is now dead weight, all because you don't want to think.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566370 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR is a sadist with an alarming penchant for fascism, anarchy and vigilantism.
RR is a very sick person.
BTW- he twisted that bit of the bible which I also referenced to him earlier by telling me it means "nation against nation"- not a fight or altercation between individuals.
Funny, because it sure seems clear to me and is written very clearly:
“But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also” Matthew 5:39
To turn the other cheek is neither humiliating nor retaliation. It is rather a response of strength that says,“I will not seek revenge because I am stronger than that”. It also says, I will not respond in shame because I have dignity in Christ. My dignity is not found in if I can hit you back and hurt you. My dignity is found in Christ and I will respond in just the way He would respond.
http://provocativechristian.wordpress.com/200...
I pointed out to RR that as the scripture states: a person. Well, a person is not a nation. Someone. Well, "someone" is just that- some ONE. And "him". "Him" is ONE PERSON- not a nation.
Of course, RR did NOT respond when I pointed the above out to him; why would he- given the moronically smarmy WEASEL he truly is?
(My apologies to the non-human animals known as weasels.)
I didn't "eye for an eye" him. If I had, I would've stolen his vehicle & made him suffer for a year....

He got off easy.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#566371 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No way! OCB's wrong?!?!?
The term Caucasian race has been used to denote the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia,parts of Central Asia and South Asia.
Historically, the term has been used to describe many peoples from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
I am what they'd call "white". But I am NOT white, I am NOT caucasian (an asian with a cauc), I am American. That's MY race.
IDIOT. American is NOT a race. It's a nationality.

Wow- you really do get stupider as the day wears on, don't ya?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#566372 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude decided (or CHOSE, for you) to break my lock, open my truck door, jimmy the ignition, drive away, meet his dealer to trade expensive tools for cheap speed, drive back into town, go to 7-11....
... and now you are blaming him for your thoughtless reaction.

"It's not my fault, she shouldn't have worn that skirt."

"It's not my fault, he wouldn't give me the money."

"It's not my fault, I was just following orders."

"It's not my fault, my religion says I have to."

I've heard all the blame game excuses, your excuse is no different.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566373 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR is too damned dumb to know when to STFU.
He expected ACCOLADES for coming on here BRAGGING about how he so horribly beat someone.
Go figure....and over a STUPID TRUCK no less-
I guess I won't bother going over the sentimental value of that "stupid truck" to someone as heartless as you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566374 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
None of what you say here matters. YOUR emotions- and your control over them- or lack thereof- is YOUR fault and YOUR responsibility and no one else's.

You reacted irresponsibly, you lost your cool and you let your EMOTIONS- those being RAGE and ANGER- get the BETTER of you- the very same thing you have the nerve to have stated is something that only WOMEN do- again- I have never known any woman to so overreact as you most certainly did.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566375 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it age that makes you so forgetful or do you never fully read a post?
ahem....
I said he got sentenced to 30 days but got released after 2 weeks.
Go back & try reading, you dumb f_ck.
WhatEVER, RR- the POINT is your reaction was WRONG on MANY counts and MANY levels and if you feel GOOD about what you did, you are a THUG- which you are.

Got it.

Now I'm DONE with this subject with you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566376 Nov 27, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, how do YOU know what residual suffering he may have suffered? How do YOU know if you caused any permanent damage or disfigurement or scarring or not?
You DON'T know, you violence-loving emotionally-out-of-control FOOL that you are.
"residual suffering"??

From getting your butt kicked?!

You're quite the loon, OCB...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566377 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I won't bother going over the sentimental value of that "stupid truck" to someone as heartless as you.
OMG!! And YOU dare to talk about WOMEN and THEIR emotions????

LOL times a THOUSAND!!

I'm not heartless at ALL, RR- actually, I have a heart as big as all outdoors and sometimes I have TOO much heart for my own good.

YOU are the one who is heartless- you GLEEFULLY and JOYFULLY beat someone SO much and SO badly that they actually lost control of their bowels.

That is SICK and HEARTLESS to the Nth degree, you total REPROBATE.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566378 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"residual suffering"??
From getting your butt kicked?!
You're quite the loon, OCB...
Yeah- it's called having done physical damage with effects that didn't go away- read Kitten's post again, you MORON.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566379 Nov 27, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence unfortunately is necessary. It would be awesome if it wasn't necessary in a perfect world, but this isn't a perfect world. I do prefer in my personal life to avoid violence at all costs but i realize that there will be times when that wont be possible and I personally am prepared to carry it out to its finale.
About 3 months ago as I was leaving the grocery store late one night with my date in hand I was approached by a man asking for change. As a rule I don't give money but will give food instead.
When I told him point blank that yes I did have money and no I wouldn't give him any he became upset and loud. I shrugged my shoulders and told him to have a good evening then and proceeded to get into the car. He got into my face and started telling me about my mother. I shrugged again and made sure my date who was pretty shook up was safely in the car. I calmly told this guy to back down as I was starting to not like him and his poor attitude. We had a few additional verbal exchanges then He took a swing. I easily blocked it and and reached around his back and gave him a knee to his diaphragm. Stopped him cold.
I could have easily inflicted damage as he gasped for air but figured that was sufficient.
Violence is not always the answer but sometimes its the only answer. Knowing how much to inflict is difficult as sometimes its simply a response to stimuli.
Good job, Al. I agree that violence is a last resort. A necessary evil.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566380 Nov 27, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
... and now you are blaming him for your thoughtless reaction.
"It's not my fault, she shouldn't have worn that skirt."
"It's not my fault, he wouldn't give me the money."
"It's not my fault, I was just following orders."
"It's not my fault, my religion says I have to."
I've heard all the blame game excuses, your excuse is no different.
RR let his EMOTIONS get the better of him. I truly understand that can happen and can happen to all of us and very likely does at one point in time or another.

My main issue with RR over how horribly he beat the guy is that he has no remorse, no guilt and no sense of wrongdoing. That is part of what defines a PSYCHOPATH- no remorse, guilt or sense of wrongdoing over causing bodily injury to another.

Had RR shown any remorse or regret for his actions borne of nothing other than raw emotion and a total lack of reason or had he admitted to acting out of nothing other than anger and rage and that he went overboard in doing so, there might be a glimmer of hope for him.

But as he has not done so and most likely will not, he is as helpless, hapless and hopeless as he has proven himself to be countless times over.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#566381 Nov 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job, Al. I agree that violence is a last resort. A necessary evil.
You are a LIAR. You said you beat the crap out of the guy because you had the OPPORTUNITY to do so. It was NOT at ALL necessary, but it was evil and that is what YOU are- EVIL.

Luckily, your way stupider than you are evil, so you're basically ineffectual.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#566383 Nov 27, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody looking to terrorize a fellow citizen deserves any abuse they get in retaliation.
Damn right! Thank you...

I guess that OCB would allow her home invader / rapist to just go on about his merry business when he's all done with her...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Sojurner D Truth 26,165
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 685,742
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 58 min Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 3 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 3 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,748
More from around the web