Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You really are an evil bastard aren't you.
I love to see how quickly you project yourself, you worthless, baseless, desperate, do-nothing coward.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you're a mite peculiar.
Even for here.
Nothing a person going to Hell says bothers me......and you are going straight there after your dismal life of wickedness is over.

When are you finally going to give up?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be in prison.
Sounds like someone is butthurt for not winning some election or something.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to see how quickly you project yourself, you worthless, baseless, desperate, do-nothing coward.
So let me get this straight, you make yourself look like a fool then get angry with everyone else because of it. Such a christian attitude.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
A strip club in the atheist-infested state of Massachusetts was just leveled in an explosion due to a gas leak. I hope no less than 100 atheist pricks just like you were killed in that fiery explosion. I'll be watching the death tally on Fox news. What a great day if it exceeds 100 pieces of human trash atheists.
WOW!

You really are a lowlife...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
yes you do. I totally agree that you have every right to reject God and choose your eternal destiny. Even God thinks you have that right, its called FREE WILL... but He still loves you. Still prefers bestowing life and blessing on you rather than curse in His wrath.
That is not love. Building torture pits is not love. Keeping souls alive after death in order to make them suffer and keep them suffering is not love.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
It doesn't really matter what you say. You seem to be ignoring the FACTS of what the treaty was all about & WHY Congress & Adams decided to pass it.
What facts? You've provided no facts that support your implied contention that Congress was lying when it said unanimously that, "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion." You provided a snippet that said that one treaty was superceded by another.

The words speak for themselves. And they are obviously correct. There is no mention of Christ or Christianity in the Declaration or Constitution.

Which aspect of the American government did you think was founded on Christianity? The civil and human rights? There is nothing like it in your bible or your religion. Likewise with liberty, democracy, egalitarianism, individualism, populism and laissez-faire.

Nor is due process in your bible. Nor the limiting, division, or decentralization of power. Jehovah is an absolute dictator over man.

The rule of law is hardly Christian since Jehovah is above it.

So where's the Christian principles upon which American government was founded? It isn't church state separation. It's not even the census. The US Constitution calls for one, and Jehovah went apoplectic and killed 70,000 innocent Hebrews when David took a census.

Look at it from the Christian perspective. The American government is indifferent to the doctrines of sin, atonement, and salvation.

Obviously, Adams and Congress meant what they said, and were correct when they said it: "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

That is why it would be ridiculous to hang the Ten Commandments in an American courtroom :

"The Ten Commandments fit the United States like $10 shoes, from the first, where we install the "almighty " dollar as an idol, to the last, when we rely on covetousness to turn the wheels of commerce. We keep the Sabbath holy by shopping for bargains and allow and excuse false witness for advertising and political spin. We have been casual about killing for a nation that believes in "Thou shall not kill." And as for adultery, we apparently couldn't have a Congress without it. Beyond all that, we revere the Ten Commandments to shreds. Tom Blackburn

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Zen Master Ein wrote:
satan is running your show, because he is your daddy and he has control of the earth
So why would you love a god that made Satan, gave him "control of the earth," and set him loose on mankind?
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
So why would you love a god that made Satan, gave him "control of the earth," and set him loose on mankind?
Apparently God did not create Satan - One of two versions is that The most high God and the secend highest were always around and together they were the leading powers in all that ever was but The most high(YAHWAY) and his angels (2/3rds) and the second in power (Lucifer) with his angels (1/3rd) eventually after co-existing for an eternity disagreed on a few things such as the way Earth and the creation of humans was to transpire involving "free will" and the importance and the fate of Mankind and how we would eventually overshadow the spirit-beings by having a special status in all creation and there was war in Heaven Lucifer now becomes Satan which means-Enemy of God and is just barely defeated and thrown of Heaven he now makes war against Mankind. The Son of God (YESHUA)on Earth in human form overcomes Satan,Death and the world and furthers his Fathers cause as Saviour of the souls of Mankind(which was created in Gods image)and aftwr returning to the Father will come again to make everyrhing the way it should have been.
dnky oe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything will be, when it actually happens.
But this depends on us listening before it happens.
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
um......
Poles are supposed to be attracted to slots...
Just FYI.
Thanks for the info. However, what I had in mind was a law of magnetism which states that UNLIKE poles attract. So the 2 persons in question who are so unlike are like the poles of a magnet so they attract each other.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
"You live a very dull existence". This coming from a guy sitting in his underwear knockin' back some beers...
He's got that one, last brain cell that just won't leave him alone.

A few more barrels of Bud oughta do it.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit that gay anal ex is not normal. Thanks for proving that you think that it is disgusting and putrid.
What?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you done being a moron?
Lol!

Good one.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
A strip club in the atheist-infested state of Massachusetts was just leveled in an explosion due to a gas leak. I hope no less than 100 atheist pricks just like you were killed in that fiery explosion. I'll be watching the death tally on Fox news. What a great day if it exceeds 100 pieces of human trash atheists.
You are a vile example of a christard, much less a human being.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing a person going to Hell says bothers me......and you are going straight there after your dismal life of wickedness is over.
When are you finally going to give up?
Hell isn't in the bible, nancyboy. You're no better than those you condemn.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The modern christian concept is new. Also yes it does mean the whole in ancient Egypt. It's called a translation, the word "soul" does not exist in the language, it was added by the translators, likely for lack of a better word. Talk to someone who doesn't read ancient Egyptian, they'll believe your nonsense.
Why bother with the fundies? They are just here to vomit their hateful, religion poison and troll. Facts and common sense will not phase them.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Zen Master Ein wrote:
IS GAY THE NEW DISORDER, OR THE SAME OLD DISORDER?
David N. Glesne, DMin, Senior Pastor at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Fridley, MN, wrote the following statements in his 2005 book Understanding Homosexuality: Perspectives for the Local Church:
"Homosexuality is neither innate and unchangeable nor a 'life-style choice' and changeable at will. The one with homosexual feelings, desires, and behavior is struggling as a result of a developmental problem. This developmental disorder is most often a deeply embedded condition which normally starts in early childhood long before the development of moral and self-awareness and is genuinely experienced by the individual as though it was never absent in one form or another."
I see Glesne is a fan of Orwell's DoubleSpeak.

It speaks to his DoubleThink.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother with the fundies? They are just here to vomit their hateful, religion poison and troll. Facts and common sense will not phase them.
Feces! Long time no see! How are things in the underworld? Get your puter back from the pawn shop or hanging out in the gay thread? Not that there is anything wrong with that? Common sense lessons from a person named feces!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 537,141 - 537,160 of681,058
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

730 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Regina 512,449
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min karl44 217,367
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min DNF 89,652
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Porkpie Hat 250,480
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 25 min Truth 18
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 33 min Harrison Freebird 23,841
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 38 min Brit Expat 109,873
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min Annaleigh 596,649
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr Jasmine 140
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••