Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#565526 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>No, that was your dad, and he had you to help him.
hay I am not like you

I dont go double-dippin with my dad

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#565528 Nov 24, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You would love that wouldn't you, naughty boi. Do you dream of it? Do your palms get sweaty? Sorry, Al's not gay but you can still fantasize.
Good boi. Now come on out.
Do dog houses have closets?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#565531 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
IS GAY THE NEW DISORDER, OR THE SAME OLD DISORDER?
David N. Glesne, DMin, Senior Pastor at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Fridley, MN, wrote the following statements in his 2005 book Understanding Homosexuality: Perspectives for the Local Church:
"Homosexuality is neither innate and unchangeable nor a 'life-style choice' and changeable at will. The one with homosexual feelings, desires, and behavior is struggling as a result of a developmental problem. This developmental disorder is most often a deeply embedded condition which normally starts in early childhood long before the development of moral and self-awareness and is genuinely experienced by the individual as though it was never absent in one form or another."
Stop telling yourself it's a disorder. You're just confusing yourself. You were born that way. Embrace it. Come on out and join us. Be a big boi.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#565535 Nov 24, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet TROLL
Why do trolls do it?
I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.
Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.
For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.
Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?
Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!)
Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship. Don't forget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends and virtually no interaction with other people.
If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playing computer games with 'friends'(who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.
If he's an adult, then he has serious social issues. He may work, where people think he's a weirdo, and avoid him, he may sponge off his parents or be 'looking for work', which means he blames everyone for his problems. Except himself.
Most people who are out of work are nothing like the stereotype; most want to work, and gain their self respect through work and being part of the world; but the troll IS the stereotype whining scrounger, to whom the world owes a living.
Sex Life
Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.
The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.
There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.
This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.
--------
now make sure you copy and paste all this Chunkyboy and add some more insults about atheists and gays!!
A strip club in the atheist-infested state of Massachusetts was just leveled in an explosion due to a gas leak. I hope no less than 100 atheist pricks just like you were killed in that fiery explosion. I'll be watching the death tally on Fox news. What a great day if it exceeds 100 pieces of human trash atheists.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#565536 Nov 24, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's also tried to say he's not interested in sex ("asexual") after stating he thought Brian Cox (a bi) was "dreamy". This coming from a middle aged tranny who's hoping to attract youths on youtube.
The parents of Seattle should be worried, especially if any of their sons bear any resemblance to Brian.
I don't understand why you talk about yourself in the third person so much.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565537 Nov 24, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
A strip club in the atheist-infested state of Massachusetts was just leveled in an explosion due to a gas leak. I hope no less than 100 atheist pricks just like you were killed in that fiery explosion. I'll be watching the death tally on Fox news. What a great day if it exceeds 100 pieces of human trash atheists.
Ah yes, your hatred for your fellow humans. How cute.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565538 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>THERY-PA IS GOOD FOR YOU.
REPORT SHOWS LINK BETWEEN HOMOSEXUALITY AND CHILD ABUSE
by LifeSiteNews.com
WASHINGTON, May 31, 2002 (LSN.ca)- A new report published by the Family Research Council (FRC) reveals that there is a body of evidence indicating a definite link between homosexuality and pedophilia. Statistics show that homosexual men, who represent less than 3 percent of the adult male population, commit a disproportionate number (one-third or more) of the cases of child sexual molestation. The report,“Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse,” authored by Dr. Timothy J. Dailey, is being sent to parents, youth groups, school administrators, Catholic bishops, and religious organizations. FRC’s report comes at a time when the nation has been rocked by scandals of child sexual abuse and when homosexuals argue that youth organizations such as the Boy Scouts should be forced to include homosexuals as leaders. Similarly, gay activist organizations are encouraging homosexual teachers to share their sexuality with their students. Many parents have become concerned that children may be molested, encouraged to become sexually active, or even “recruited” into adopting a homosexual identity and lifestyle.“Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse” examines the following evidence linking homosexuality to pedophilia:* Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.* Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).* The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.* Homosexuals are over represented in child sex offenses: Those among the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.* Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of “boy-lovers” to be a legitimate gay rights issue.* Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote “intergenerational intimacy.”“Children have become the last sexual frontier,” FRC President Ken Connor said.“Those given the task of protecting our nation’s children should give a serious look at these statistics and think twice before complying with the demands of homosexual activists.” See the full FRC report at: http://www.frc.org/get/is02e3.cfm...
You believe FRC. <snicker> You believe FRC. <snicker>

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565539 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA, does it hurt little Tammy? Do you need therapy? You see, your mom and dad failed you. Ask your thery-pa?(sic)
CathMed.org :
"If the emotional and developmental needs of each child are properly met by both family and peers, the development of same-sex attraction is very unlikely...
Healthy psycho-sexual development leads naturally to attraction in persons of each sex for the other sex. Trauma, erroneous education, and sin can cause a deviation from this pattern."
Naw, that's not biased at all.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565540 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>So, do you support incest between adult gay brother and adult lesbian sister? Do you think that it is okay for a brother and sister, who are both gay, to have a biological child together. Perhaps, you think they should keep the child in a dog house or closet? Just curious.
In summary, the most credible research to date on homosexuality - and research conducted years ago - demonstrates that no one is 'born gay.' The homosexual is suffering from a developmental problem, which frequently starts out in childhood as gender confusion, family dysfunction, or molestation."
2003 - Traditional Values Coalition (TVC)
Neil E. Whitehead, PhD, scientific research consultant, wrote in his 1999 book My Genes Made Me Do It!:
"The stages of psycho-social development toward adult heterosexuality are clearly demarcated, known and understood by developmental psychologists, and are so obviously learned that heterosexuality is clearly not genetically mandated. Surveys of adult homosexuals show conspicuous deficits in several of these developmental stages - showing that homosexuality is cultural and environmental rather than genetic."
You are really obsessed with the details of gay sex, I think you were looking for man2man.org or something and wound up accidentally clicking on Topix. Common mistake for people with such small brains as you.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#565541 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to those who teach hate and who are human filth.....and that includes you, you despicable bitch.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#565542 Nov 24, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to those who teach hate and who are human filth.....and that includes you, you despicable bitch.
You know, you're a mite peculiar.

Even for here.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#565543 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be in prison.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#565544 Nov 24, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an evil bastard aren't you.

"Nine of the 18 injured were Springfield firefighters, four were gas company employees, two were police officers, two were civilians, and one was a municipal water and sewer department employee, the mayor said.

http://kwgn.com/2012/11/24/gas-leak-explosion...

Location hidden

#565545 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA, does it hurt little Tammy? Do you need therapy? You see, your mom and dad failed you. Ask your thery-pa?(sic)
CathMed.org :
"If the emotional and developmental needs of each child are properly met by both family and peers, the development of same-sex attraction is very unlikely...
Healthy psycho-sexual development leads naturally to attraction in persons of each sex for the other sex. Trauma, erroneous education, and sin can cause a deviation from this pattern."
It's OK wittle boi. You can take out your frustrations on me. I don't mind. If it helps you deal with your homosexuality, let it all out, baby. Soon you'll learn to embrace it. Come on out and be a big boi.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#565546 Nov 24, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You really are an evil bastard aren't you.
I love to see how quickly you project yourself, you worthless, baseless, desperate, do-nothing coward.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#565547 Nov 24, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you're a mite peculiar.
Even for here.
Nothing a person going to Hell says bothers me......and you are going straight there after your dismal life of wickedness is over.

When are you finally going to give up?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565548 Nov 24, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be in prison.
Sounds like someone is butthurt for not winning some election or something.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565549 Nov 24, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to see how quickly you project yourself, you worthless, baseless, desperate, do-nothing coward.
So let me get this straight, you make yourself look like a fool then get angry with everyone else because of it. Such a christian attitude.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#565550 Nov 24, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!

You really are a lowlife...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#565551 Nov 24, 2012
United in faith wrote:
yes you do. I totally agree that you have every right to reject God and choose your eternal destiny. Even God thinks you have that right, its called FREE WILL... but He still loves you. Still prefers bestowing life and blessing on you rather than curse in His wrath.
That is not love. Building torture pits is not love. Keeping souls alive after death in order to make them suffer and keep them suffering is not love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,787
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 96,414
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min WasteWater 4,838
Moses never existed 12 min WasteWater 82
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min gimpyolman 441,492
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min pusherman_ 550,875
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Zionists just lik... 118,743
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min WasteWater 262,078
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 44 min Johnny 3,804
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE