Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#565897 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stuck in your idiotic "anything goes" mindset....
Regardless, America's government was founded as a secular government. That says nothing as to the people or the nation.
America is a Christian nation.
Deal with it.
I never said anything goes. But any religion can be practiced by those of any color.

No, you're either stupid, a liar or both. The USA is NOT a Christian nation. That you would say it is is disgustingly insulting to those Americans of many other religions who are just as American as YOU are and who are just as entitled to the same rights YOU enjoy.

Try dealing with what a MORON you are as well as dealing with your bent for a fascist theocracy, since you will NEVER find either here in the United States of America.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#565898 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Helloooooo...... Anyone there?
At what point did I profess US stats on cell phones? I was talking about MY kids in THEIR schools.
Why are you arguing that? You said kids get bullied because they don't have cell phones. YOU'RE WRONG!
You haven't a clue what YOU'RE talking about. Can you even pose a debate without Google...?
I'm NOT wrong. The majority of kids have cell phones.

Gee- your "majority rules" mindset doesn't work too well for you when it's not convenient for you, does it, RR?

Just because YOUR kids don't get bullied for not having cell phones does NOT mean that NO kids get bullied for not having cell phones.

You're an isolationist IDIOT.

And you should actually USE google, but of course you won't, because the FACTS contradict your state of delusion.

Get lost, you IDIOT.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#565899 Nov 26, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for one I think my distaste for this country would probably qualify me as "anything but" to most people. ;)
My claiming German is actually a crack against race, I'm sick of everybody worrying about what skin color or heritage they or others have as a whole. Race is a social construct, and it's outdated, we need to upgrade to something a little more accurate, we can call it "DNA."
Or you can man-up & be a part of this great nation. You can call yourself American...

The problem I have with people like you is that you claim to hate America, or have distaste as you put it. But here you are. Living in America. Of you truly did not like America and were a "proud German", why not leave & go live in the mother country? Why stay?

America - Love it or leave it. It's that simple.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#565900 Nov 26, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
kin
UIF, I have had a decent post today (or yesterday when he posted) from another believer on here, and I attempted to reply to him in like manner.

I have decided that I am tired of the daily fighting that is going on here, and so I want to suggest a "cease fire". I can't speak for anyone else so for me this will just apply to discussions between you and I. Here is what I would like to see.

1. I will not accuse you of being the other aliases, and will try to remember not to call you Patty, though due to 2 plus years of habit I may forget.

2. I will not call you a liar.

3. You will not remind me of how evil I am if I express an opinion about whatever we are discussing.

4. You will not quote the Bible to me, when my post to you was asking for a particular personal opinion of yours.

5. I will not suggest that you should be seeing a doctor/psychiatrist.

6. You will likewise not suggest that I need help, or refer to my responses showing evidence of my already confessed mental illnesses (your doing that doesn't bother me in the least, but it disrupts any further discussion). In fact my mental illnesses for which I am taking medication do not affect how I respond to posts; it would do so only if I was to become very anxious or depressed by something someone said, and in that case I probably would not even come here.

7. Neither of us will call the other a liar for expressing an opinion about something not related to a belief in God, such as something we read or something that is known by science. In my case when I say those things I am only reporting what someone else has said, so I can't be lying. To lie I would have to say something different than what I had read.

8. We will both refrain from making any and all personal remarks about the other person or their morals or character trait.

I hope that you will be agreeable to this.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#565901 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
W.....T.....F.....?
Do you even live on Earth?
Are you really this stupid? Don't talk to me anymore.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565902 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me your clairvoyance. Tell me what I think the "mythical end" is that you're talking about.
Pft, I don't know. But it's in the bible, and it's a staple of all religions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565903 Nov 26, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything goes. But any religion can be practiced by those of any color.
No, you're either stupid, a liar or both. The USA is NOT a Christian nation. That you would say it is is disgustingly insulting to those Americans of many other religions who are just as American as YOU are and who are just as entitled to the same rights YOU enjoy.
Try dealing with what a MORON you are as well as dealing with your bent for a fascist theocracy, since you will NEVER find either here in the United States of America.
I would say that first & foremost, America is a free country. I am American and I enjoy & respect my freedom.

Here's my free speech: America is a Christian nation. It was founded by Christians, protected by Christians, built by Christians and honored by Christians.

I know you don't like that, but who cares?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565904 Nov 26, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm NOT wrong. The majority of kids have cell phones.
Gee- your "majority rules" mindset doesn't work too well for you when it's not convenient for you, does it, RR?
Just because YOUR kids don't get bullied for not having cell phones does NOT mean that NO kids get bullied for not having cell phones.
And you should actually USE google, but of course you won't, because the FACTS contradict your state of delusion.
Get lost, you IDIOT.
Did you get bullied for liking a certain music? Color? Hat? Skirt? Brand?...

The list goes on, you failed to demonstrate that there is an actual increase because of anything. Just because the "latest" changes, doesn't mean that it's to blame. Do you know that most victims of bullies never say anything in real life? Not to their parents, teachers, or anyone. They take it and forget about it, or try to until they commit suicide. Online though, they post these thoughts all the time, their parents see it, their teachers see it, the authorities see it, because now they feel like they can talk about it. It gets addressed, then added to the statistics, if not reported, it's not added to your statistics.

Again, Killary already tried this nonsense against video games, technology has improved things drastically in the world today, and you cannot deny that. You just sound jaded because you can't get the "latest." Well, my computer is more than 5 years old, I prefer the older models for developing because then I am sure of compatibility reaching the largest audience, and it's done me good so far. I also don't own a Pravda, but I like my tiny little handmade looking purse, it's easy to conceal.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#565905 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Helloooooo...... Anyone there?
At what point did I profess US stats on cell phones? I was talking about MY kids in THEIR schools.
Why are you arguing that? You said kids get bullied because they don't have cell phones. YOU'RE WRONG!
You haven't a clue what YOU'RE talking about. Can you even pose a debate without Google...?
You really ARE an idiot. Kids DO get bullied by other kids for not having what they have. It is a form of PEER PRESSURE and there is a thin line between TEASING someone for not having a cell phone, iPod, etc. and BULLYING them for not having a cell phone, iPod, etc.

Anyway, don't bother me anymore.......sinking to your level could give one a really bad case of the bends.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565906 Nov 26, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm NOT wrong. The majority of kids have cell phones.
Get lost, you IDIOT.
No kids in my area get bullied for having or not having a damn cell phone, OCB.

I don't give a shit what your sad lil stats say that 75% of *teens* have a cell phone. Did you bother to see what age of teen has them? Do you remember that kids that are 18 & 19 are teens and NOT in high school usually?

Did you bother to see what type of bullying is going on? Is it real or is it cyber? Do you even care?

Do you condone teens in school having cell phones?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#565907 Nov 26, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think it's ok for gays to come out but think its not ok if some people don't like it?
.. why do you think it's OK to be a misogynistic believer but think its not OK if some people don't like it ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565908 Nov 26, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really this stupid? Don't talk to me anymore.
Quitter.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#565909 Nov 26, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what makes you think I have that much power? Nobody takes instructions from me ..
I do, sometimes.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565910 Nov 26, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You really ARE an idiot. Kids DO get bullied by other kids for not having what they have. It is a form of PEER PRESSURE and there is a thin line between TEASING someone for not having a cell phone, iPod, etc. and BULLYING them for not having a cell phone, iPod, etc.
Anyway, don't bother me anymore.......sinking to your level could give one a really bad case of the bends.
You have still not demonstrated anything is to blame aside from the parents of the bullies.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565911 Nov 26, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pft, I don't know. But it's in the bible, and it's a staple of all religions.
Don't assume that we live our lives waiting for the "end times". We don't. It could happen today, it could happen 67,453 years from now....

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#565912 Nov 26, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The tone of your earlier post suggested that you thought everyone should run around naked in public. Considering how many people there are in the world that means that most children would have a considerable amount of crotches invading their personal space, from walking in the mall to standing in line at the checkout at every store they enter. I never mentioned nudists, as in nudist camps, jackass. I'm not the one here who brought up the subject of public nudity. Can the self righteous bs.
I think I may have been the one who brought it up.

Never thought it would lead to so much disharmony here.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565913 Nov 26, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You really ARE an idiot. Kids DO get bullied by other kids for not having what they have. It is a form of PEER PRESSURE and there is a thin line between TEASING someone for not having a cell phone, iPod, etc. and BULLYING them for not having a cell phone, iPod, etc.
I know kids get bullied. But you're implying that all kids that don't have a freakin cell phone get bullied. YOU'RE WRONG!!

The bends? Are you diving while texting?

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565914 Nov 26, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why do you think it's OK to be a misogynistic believer but think its not OK if some people don't like it ??..
I don't & never suggested that I did.

You can be gay. That's ok. I don't have to like it borgata ok, too.

I can be mysoginistic. That's ok. You don't have to like it.

We're not hurting each other, so I say it's fine. I think the only "damage" I could cause you is mental. If you can't handle that then you should keep your private life to yourself.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#565915 Nov 26, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get bullied for liking a certain music? Color? Hat? Skirt? Brand?...
The list goes on, you failed to demonstrate that there is an actual increase because of anything. Just because the "latest" changes, doesn't mean that it's to blame. Do you know that most victims of bullies never say anything in real life? Not to their parents, teachers, or anyone. They take it and forget about it, or try to until they commit suicide. Online though, they post these thoughts all the time, their parents see it, their teachers see it, the authorities see it, because now they feel like they can talk about it. It gets addressed, then added to the statistics, if not reported, it's not added to your statistics.
Again, Killary already tried this nonsense against video games, technology has improved things drastically in the world today, and you cannot deny that. You just sound jaded because you can't get the "latest." Well, my computer is more than 5 years old, I prefer the older models for developing because then I am sure of compatibility reaching the largest audience, and it's done me good so far. I also don't own a Pravda, but I like my tiny little handmade looking purse, it's easy to conceal.
You don't have a CLUE about me, Kitten- not even a glimmer of one.

I'm sorry that you're so defensive about the internet; I use it on a daily basis and just as much for personal reasons as for work reasons, but unlike you, I don't see it as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

And what makes you think I can't get the "latest"? LOL!!!

But I don't own anything that is Pravda and have no desire to do so.

I am quite the minimalist and a big believer that in many ways, less IS more.

And sorry- but you ARE wrong about bullying. Take the internet out of the equation and the fact remains that bullying has increased- or do you not think a kid brandishing a weapon at school is a form of bullying and something that NEVER occurred when I was in school?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#565916 Nov 26, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have still not demonstrated anything is to blame aside from the parents of the bullies.
You need to stop so fiercely defending the internet to at least be able to take a step back and see it for what it is- a double edged sword with there being good and bad to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Into The Night 64,161
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min crucifiedguy 281,897
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min LAWEST100 654,175
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 6 min Peter Ross 829
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Peter Ross 445,469
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 25 min sharps war 9,370
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 106,551
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 21 hr andy 43
More from around the web