ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

#565480 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>You got the wrong person. I consider pattiecake aka yellodog a friend. I know a lot about what they did to yellodog.
I have no need to call you pattiecake, because my posts are directed at those low-life posters who have stalked and harassed her, which are Happy Lesbo, Hidingfromyou, Catcher, boooots, Kaitlin, Al Garcia, and PLH.
If you notice, I posted a quote from booots. I said:
boooots
Since: Jul 10
I am here to expose these stalkers and low-lifers.
And thanks for revealing that you are also "Lies Busters", the author of your referenced post.

It's not always easy to maintain more than 1 ID at the same time, is it? Ask Pattiecake if in doubt....

And now, my fun with you began and ended, in a single post.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#565481 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>What a hoot! Al know that he was a tweeker. He brags about tweeker sex. He yearns for his next tweek. He tweeks about it, then he tweets to his old cell mates. Then he walks away with a squeak.
do you think the name change will fool anyone Chunkymonkey you silly dawg

Lying Bastid suited you much better..LOLOL

now rant some more how much you. hate gays and atheists..DO IT!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#565482 Nov 24, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think the name change will fool anyone Chunkymonkey you silly dawg
Lying Bastid suited you much better..LOLOL
now rant some more how much you. hate gays and atheists..DO IT!
Wouldn't the term "poly atheist" be more suitable?

Or do all atheists only doubt one God?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#565483 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
In my view, you live a very dull existence.
I already told you that you would think so:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Don't mock my town, douchebag. You haven't been here since 1975, you're a bit behind the times.
Actually, I lived in Canyon Lake and Meniffee from 1984 to 1995, during which time my wife was an anthropology student at the University of California Riverside. We frequently had Indian cuisine with her T.A.s after classes at a great little tandoori restaurant somewhere around Chicago and University. Do you know it?

Also, I was a hospice medical director covering a huge territory that spanned from IIRC. It hadn't changed much in the twenty years since I first and last saw it. Are you saying that it isn't bleak any more?

Wait! You have a horse, right? Never mind.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565484 Nov 24, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Actually, I lived in Canyon Lake and Meniffee from 1984 to 1995, during which time my wife was an anthropology student at the University of California Riverside. We frequently had Indian cuisine with her T.A.s after classes at a great little tandoori restaurant somewhere around Chicago and University. Do you know it?
Also, I was a hospice medical director covering a huge territory that spanned from IIRC. It hadn't changed much in the twenty years since I first and last saw it. Are you saying that it isn't bleak any more?
Wait! You have a horse, right? Never mind.
Canyon Lake & Menifee are nothing like Riverside. Trust me, I've lived here for over 35 years. I have watched it change over the years, some for the worse but mostly for the better.

It's not bleak anymore, no. It still has its ghettos, but most places do.

No, I hate Indian food. The few times I've tried it, it tastes like dust to me. I used to live over by Chicago & University, though.

No I don't have a horse, I have two horses. Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#565485 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Canyon Lake & Menifee are nothing like Riverside. Trust me, I've lived here for over 35 years. I have watched it change over the years, some for the worse but mostly for the better.
It's not bleak anymore, no. It still has its ghettos, but most places do.
No, I hate Indian food. The few times I've tried it, it tastes like dust to me. I used to live over by Chicago & University, though.
No I don't have a horse, I have two horses. Why?
Ah, so now you are admitting that this is the better time to live in. Good that you are starting to admit it.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#565486 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Or do all atheists only doubt one God?
.. how did you manage to receive 10 negative judgeits in 10 minutes ??..

.. someone here likes you ..

.. did you hear about my 2-4-1 holiday hot tub special? Patricia's already booked my 1st class flight to Russell Springs, KY. Just wondering who the second person is. Tell me it's not you, OK ??..

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#565487 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck.....
(need I say more?)
:)
No but you will anyway....

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#565488 Nov 24, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it matters but you are about as close to a real Christian as was Pol Pot, Stalin, and old mythical Satan, himself. You have not given us any clues at all that you follow Christianity, except that you are arguing poorly against those who claim to not be Christians.
That's an accurate evaluation of our Troll friend there Booots. His actions speak volumes about his real intentions.

I'm sure it sucks to be him and he knows it.
That's probably why he's so bitter.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#565489 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you're a closeted self hating gay man.
The mirror never lies, which is sad for you.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#565490 Nov 24, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
just curious, just asking, were your folks atheists?
Don't expect the truth from this one.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#565491 Nov 24, 2012
I'm up for an argument if anyone has one to make.

Here are some options:

What is the statistical performance of faith as a methodology?

Does the definition of a god matter, or do all god beliefs point to the same entity? If there are distinct god beliefs, where does one draw the line?

Do believers maintain faith with both the conscious and subconscious parts of their mind?

#565492 Nov 24, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
I'm up for an argument if anyone has one to make.
Here are some options:
What is the statistical performance of faith as a methodology?
Does the definition of a god matter, or do all god beliefs point to the same entity? If there are distinct god beliefs, where does one draw the line?
Do believers maintain faith with both the conscious and subconscious parts of their mind?
Feeling feisty?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#565493 Nov 24, 2012
Did someone say sunny beaches?

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#565494 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great back pedaling!
First you say the idea of a soul is new.
Now you say it's ancient.
Make up your mind.
He's also tried to say he's not interested in sex ("asexual") after stating he thought Brian Cox (a bi) was "dreamy". This coming from a middle aged tranny who's hoping to attract youths on youtube.

The parents of Seattle should be worried, especially if any of their sons bear any resemblance to Brian.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#565495 Nov 24, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an accurate evaluation of our Troll friend there Booots. His actions speak volumes about his real intentions.
I'm sure it sucks to be him and he knows it.
That's probably why he's so bitter.
Your tender commiseration with a stalker like boooots speaks volumes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565496 Nov 24, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how did you manage to receive 10 negative judgeits in 10 minutes ??..
.. someone here likes you ..
.. did you hear about my 2-4-1 holiday hot tub special? Patricia's already booked my 1st class flight to Russell Springs, KY. Just wondering who the second person is. Tell me it's not you, OK ??..
I'm on an iPhone. I don't notice the judgits nor do I care.
I like toofers :)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#565497 Nov 24, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't expect the truth from this one.
&fe ature=related

#565498 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Owl Garcia? Hmmm.
You know what is funny, the difference between AL boy and me, are these things, I am a real Christian, I don't care what you all think, and I know the word of God. With Al boy, he is a hooter type religious boy, yes, he cares what Happy Lesbo, Catcher and you think, and he would not recognize God's word if God put it in a book.
I think it is funny, when you all were giving Al boy all those negative judgits, the poor sap accused me of caring so much that I would give him all those negative judgits.
Too funny, he is as clueless as say, hmmmmmmmm, wait, okay, I will get back to you on that one..........hmmmmmm, still nothing.
You.....? a real Christian......?!?
I would Probably consider Benny Hinn to be a far better Christian than you and I consider him to be a lying, cheating, narcissistic, greedy bottom sucking scum.
You suck!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565499 Nov 24, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's also tried to say he's not interested in sex ("asexual") after stating he thought Brian Cox (a bi) was "dreamy". This coming from a middle aged tranny who's hoping to attract youths on youtube.
The parents of Seattle should be worried, especially if any of their sons bear any resemblance to Brian.
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 4,930
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 560,649
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min who 265,577
Moses never existed 36 min KiMare 852
The most important reasons for not buying the n... 1 hr john beriin 1
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Darragh 184
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr sam 55
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 3 hr daveo69 72
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr JpostNewsYTube 605,379
More from around the web