Yea!
klan meetings? i don't think so.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#565400 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't have all the answers, but I do have better ones than you have.
just curious, just asking, were your folks atheists?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#565401 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The soul being something existential is a completely new concept.
Also yes, even my opinionated rants could teach you a thing or two. My trolling posts could even teach you a thing or two.
you said the soul was a 'new' concept? thats not true.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#565402 Nov 24, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Also, I think I see your argument, even though you still haven't stated it explicitly in a sentence or paragraph. I don't know why you resist that, but I'm thrilled to see a citation, so we'll not belabor that further at this time.
I think that you're saying that a renegotiated treaty that doesn't reaffirm that, "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" means that the words have been contradicted, or in some sense no longer mean what they once meant. Is that correct?
It doesn't really matter what you say. You seem to be ignoring the FACTS of what the treaty was all about & WHY Congress & Adams decided to pass it.

Location hidden

#565405 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
No. I drove an RX-7, then a BMW 325i, then a Miata. My wife drove a Durango. We brought the Durango to Mexico because we needed a higher, more rugged vehicle with cargo capacity, but we barely drive it. It's a 2001 with 48,000 miles on it. We gas up about every ten weeks.
But what is wrong with a Prius? Do you resent efforts to reduce carbon emissions because you associate it with yuppie liberals, whom you have been conditioned to dismiss? That's pretty poor thinking.
Actually, taking a position against environmentalism in the face of the current evidence is unconscionably unethical and epically stupid.
lol. Miata.......

I see you've been fooled into thinking that we humans cause the planet to hear up.. Nice.

Honestly, I hate the phrase "carbon footprint". It's a ploy that some morons fall for so you'll spend more money on your hybrid car or your solar panels. Both if which anyone rarely recoups the cost of.

"...calculating the total carbon footprint is impossible due to the large amount of data required, the relatively recent attention brought to this issue within the last century, and the fact that carbon dioxide can be produced by natural occurrences."

"Most of the carbon footprint emissions for the average U.S. household come from "indirect" sources, i.e. fuel burned to produce goods far away from the final consumer. These are distinguished from emissions which come from burning fuel directly in one's car or stove, commonly referred to as "direct" sources of the consumer's carbon footprint."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_footprint

Good luck! Don't praise Gore too much :)

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#565406 Nov 24, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>So, is boooots you or Incest Lesbo or are all one in the same?
boooots
Since: Jul 10
I have to give her undeserved credit for being daring. She dug herself in a very deep hole when she tried to tell us we were liars about Pattiecake58 being Yellodog, and it took her quite a long time until she finally came around and admitted that she had been lying, though she never apologized to anyone who she had called a liar for stating she was the same person.
Now with this ID she was caught in the very first two or three posts that she is still that same person, yet she tells us daily that she isn't, and she is pretty well blaspheming her God and her Bible, by such blatant lying.
Now it seems likely that the "believer" and "Child of God" claims are just a lie too, that she just comes here to cause trouble for people and she likes to pick topics that she thinks that she can used to "lord" it over others because of her 'superior' knowledge (which actually is mediocre at best).
Lying about being a Christian would be her "out" for telling us she is a Christian but lies constantly. She will be able to come back and say that she can lie because as a non-Christian, lying doesn't matter.
But my above explanation requires someone more intelligent than Patty to pull off.
are you boots, or lesbo, or plh? cause you sure sound EXACTLY like them with your great 'insights' into things which you have no way of knowing.

I am NOT pattiecake.
but i know her.
and had you SICK TWISTED PERVERTS not have stalked her with your feverish insistance on invading her privacy she would not have had to use 2 different names on here to begin with.
why on earth would she need to apologize for trying to protect herself? you must oblivious to how it works on the internet.

If you want to 'lump' yourself into the same pile of fornicators of poopish propaganda by calling me someone i am NOT, then go ahead but you sure won't be right.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#565407 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In my view, you live a very dull existence.
Spanish, bridge, Jeopardy & West Wing... Fun!
Don't mock my town, douchebag. You havent been here since 1975, you're a bit behind the times.
"You live a very dull existence". This coming from a guy sitting in his underwear knockin' back some beers...

Location hidden

#565408 Nov 24, 2012
There is no difference between undetectable in the strongest sense of the word - not detectable from any vantage point by any direct or indirect means - and nonexistent.
If your god has any effect on reality, we'll find it. If it doesn't, the idea of it is meaningless.
God has had an effect on billions of people. Don't be so dense. To some of us, He is very observable.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#565410 Nov 24, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>So, is boooots you or Incest Lesbo or are all one in the same?
boooots
I have to give her undeserved credit for being daring. She dug herself in a very deep hole when she tried to tell us we were liars about Pattiecake58 being Yellodog, and it took her quite a long time until she finally came around and admitted that she had been lying, though she never apologized to anyone who she had called a liar for stating she was the same person.
Now with this ID she was caught in the very first two or three posts that she is still that same person, yet she tells us daily that she isn't, and she is pretty well blaspheming her God and her Bible, by such blatant lying.
Now it seems likely that the "believer" and "Child of God" claims are just a lie too, that she just comes here to cause trouble for people and she likes to pick topics that she thinks that she can used to "lord" it over others because of her 'superior' knowledge (which actually is mediocre at best).
Lying about being a Christian would be her "out" for telling us she is a Christian but lies constantly. She will be able to come back and say that she can lie because as a non-Christian, lying doesn't matter.
But my above explanation requires someone more intelligent than Patty to pull off.
FYI.......... if you want to bust some lies start with yourself.

Unless you knew pattiecake on a personal level then you are out of line, off base, and that fruitytooty is what you call LYING.

she came on topix and told the truth about what the bible teaches
it wasn't her fault satan would recruit his hounds from hell to chase after her trying to tear into her privacy on here.

here is the question NONE of you can answer.
what does anyone "OWE" anyone on here, personal info about themselves?
thats why i jumped in when i did.

Location hidden

#565412 Nov 24, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
"You live a very dull existence". This coming from a guy sitting in his underwear knockin' back some beers...
You are evidence of how easy it is to fool the masses....

You judge me by my redneck screen name and ASSume I'm sitting on a lawn chair somewhere sippin beers at 9:30 in the morning.

I'd bet that if my screen name was RiversideLawyer you'd ASSume I'm in a high rise apt or something.

Why do you idiots assume so much?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#565415 Nov 24, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonstrate otherwise.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565416 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>No, you need to go to gay organizations to find truth. I mean gay groups would never lie, especially when it comes to defense of your gay perversions. "BIGGER CHUCKLE"
Ah, you're a closeted self hating gay man.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565417 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evidence of how easy it is to fool the masses....
You judge me by my redneck screen name and ASSume I'm sitting on a lawn chair somewhere sippin beers at 9:30 in the morning.
I'd bet that if my screen name was RiversideLawyer you'd ASSume I'm in a high rise apt or something.
Why do you idiots assume so much?
Your point? Your moniker is how you are judged online, it's how everyone is judged online, if you don't like it then perhaps you should stop being online or choose a more apt moniker.

Location hidden

#565418 Nov 24, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI.......... if you want to bust some lies start with yourself.
Unless you knew pattiecake on a personal level then you are out of line, off base, and that fruitytooty is what you call LYING.
she came on topix and told the truth about what the bible teaches
it wasn't her fault satan would recruit his hounds from hell to chase after her trying to tear into her privacy on here.
here is the question NONE of you can answer.
what does anyone "OWE" anyone on here, personal info about themselves?
thats why i jumped in when i did.
How are you and Patty both from RS or area, both having moved years ago from Ohio, info that both characters gave us voluntarily, both use words that are found in no dictionaries, and keep using them when others have told them they are incorrect many times, both have same style of posting, both have same slang terms when they are caught lying?

Don't you realize that it would be impossible to have read and memorized everything that Patty told us in well over 50,000 posts, plus to also memorize her style, spelling errors, lack of knowledge of correct spelling of several words, mis-use of phrases?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565419 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Al Garcia is desperate to fool a fly into thinking he is a real Christian. Clearly, he is a sock of a sock, and Happy Lesbo wears him out.
Al Garcia has never read the Bible, and if he had read the scriptures he posted he would have at least one clue.
The word "psychiatry" means the study of the soul. The fact that Al boy posted that the soul is our body and is mortal, makes him the dumbest poster ever to post on this site. Well, koder's post is close.
You just admitted to hating anyone who disagrees with you. Al is certainly far more intelligent than you, that's clear as day, and I don't like most of his views.

Location hidden

#565420 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point? Your moniker is how you are judged online, it's how everyone is judged online, if you don't like it then perhaps you should stop being online or choose a more apt moniker.
No, I won't. It's interesting to watch the fishies.

Keep swimming, fishie.

Location hidden

#565421 Nov 24, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonstrate otherwise.
Plato (428-348 B.C.), the Greek philosopher and student of Socrates, taught that the body and the "immortal soul" separate at death.

Demonstrated. You're wrong.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565423 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Plato (428-348 B.C.), the Greek philosopher and student of Socrates, taught that the body and the "immortal soul" separate at death.
Demonstrated. You're wrong.
So, the christians robbed the Greeks for their myths, thanks for proving that.

Location hidden

#565425 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the christians robbed the Greeks for their myths, thanks for proving that.
Thanks for proving that you can't admit when you're wrong.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565430 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Were did he post such a thing. So, you just admitted that the idea of the soul came from God, was delivered to man some 7-10,00 years ago and was written in the book of Genesis.
The ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of five parts: the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. In addition to these components of the soul there was the human body (called the ha, occasionally a plural haw, meaning approximately sum of bodily parts). The other souls were aakhu, khaibut, and khat.
The Book of the Dead derives in large part from the Middle Kingdom (about 2025-1700 BC) Coffin Texts.
I'll let a linguist correct me, you are not qualified for such, therefore you have no grounds to stand, neither does RR. You just pointed out something that I already mentioned, a long time ago, catch up. The soul to the Ancient Egyptian mythology means exactly what Al asserted it means in the christian mythology, it means "all" or "the entire being." The concept of the souls being a different "part" is new, and that's what I stated, no one has countered that yet. Claiming a false victory is called lying, you are good at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 539,184
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min WasteWater 4,343
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 9 min andet1987 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 258,078
I'm SO GLAD the St. Louis Rams cut Michelle Sam... 12 min andet1987 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Just Wondering 600,013
Good bye Michael Sam 31 min Doctor REALITY 8
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 226,389
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr JUDEletePete 118,007
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE