“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#565417 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evidence of how easy it is to fool the masses....
You judge me by my redneck screen name and ASSume I'm sitting on a lawn chair somewhere sippin beers at 9:30 in the morning.
I'd bet that if my screen name was RiversideLawyer you'd ASSume I'm in a high rise apt or something.
Why do you idiots assume so much?
Your point? Your moniker is how you are judged online, it's how everyone is judged online, if you don't like it then perhaps you should stop being online or choose a more apt moniker.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#565418 Nov 24, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI.......... if you want to bust some lies start with yourself.
Unless you knew pattiecake on a personal level then you are out of line, off base, and that fruitytooty is what you call LYING.
she came on topix and told the truth about what the bible teaches
it wasn't her fault satan would recruit his hounds from hell to chase after her trying to tear into her privacy on here.
here is the question NONE of you can answer.
what does anyone "OWE" anyone on here, personal info about themselves?
thats why i jumped in when i did.
How are you and Patty both from RS or area, both having moved years ago from Ohio, info that both characters gave us voluntarily, both use words that are found in no dictionaries, and keep using them when others have told them they are incorrect many times, both have same style of posting, both have same slang terms when they are caught lying?

Don't you realize that it would be impossible to have read and memorized everything that Patty told us in well over 50,000 posts, plus to also memorize her style, spelling errors, lack of knowledge of correct spelling of several words, mis-use of phrases?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565419 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Al Garcia is desperate to fool a fly into thinking he is a real Christian. Clearly, he is a sock of a sock, and Happy Lesbo wears him out.
Al Garcia has never read the Bible, and if he had read the scriptures he posted he would have at least one clue.
The word "psychiatry" means the study of the soul. The fact that Al boy posted that the soul is our body and is mortal, makes him the dumbest poster ever to post on this site. Well, koder's post is close.
You just admitted to hating anyone who disagrees with you. Al is certainly far more intelligent than you, that's clear as day, and I don't like most of his views.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#565420 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point? Your moniker is how you are judged online, it's how everyone is judged online, if you don't like it then perhaps you should stop being online or choose a more apt moniker.
No, I won't. It's interesting to watch the fishies.

Keep swimming, fishie.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565421 Nov 24, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you said the soul was a 'new' concept? thats not true.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonstrate otherwise.
Plato (428-348 B.C.), the Greek philosopher and student of Socrates, taught that the body and the "immortal soul" separate at death.

Demonstrated. You're wrong.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565423 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you said the soul was a 'new' concept? thats not true.
<quoted text>
Plato (428-348 B.C.), the Greek philosopher and student of Socrates, taught that the body and the "immortal soul" separate at death.
Demonstrated. You're wrong.
So, the christians robbed the Greeks for their myths, thanks for proving that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565425 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the christians robbed the Greeks for their myths, thanks for proving that.
Thanks for proving that you can't admit when you're wrong.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565430 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Were did he post such a thing. So, you just admitted that the idea of the soul came from God, was delivered to man some 7-10,00 years ago and was written in the book of Genesis.
The ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of five parts: the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. In addition to these components of the soul there was the human body (called the ha, occasionally a plural haw, meaning approximately sum of bodily parts). The other souls were aakhu, khaibut, and khat.
The Book of the Dead derives in large part from the Middle Kingdom (about 2025-1700 BC) Coffin Texts.
I'll let a linguist correct me, you are not qualified for such, therefore you have no grounds to stand, neither does RR. You just pointed out something that I already mentioned, a long time ago, catch up. The soul to the Ancient Egyptian mythology means exactly what Al asserted it means in the christian mythology, it means "all" or "the entire being." The concept of the souls being a different "part" is new, and that's what I stated, no one has countered that yet. Claiming a false victory is called lying, you are good at it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565431 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it is only you who hates your mom and your gay dad. I pity anyone who hates the two people responsible for their existence. If you think that Al is more intelligent than anyone, then that infringes upon your limited intellect.
Riverside is schooling you both on the soul.
You are so desperate, dumb and weak. Sad. Thanks for admitting that you fear my far superior intellect and much ore evolved life, evidenced by two loving parents.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psychedel...
Psyche: The Core Concept
Who owns the mind? Is it the believers in spirit, that illusive "thing" that isn't a thing, but somehow resides in the brain ... or is it the heart? Do scientists own the mind? Those dissectors and understanders who deny something just because they haven't seen it yet? Before Wilhelm Wundt opened the first experimental psychology laboratory in 1879 there was no academic discipline of psychology separate from philosophy and biology. Perhaps it should have stayed like that for a while longer at least: the study of mind from a physiological perspective as a subfield in biology and the study of mind from a conceptual perspective as a subfield of philosophy.
The word psychology comes from the Greek psukhe, meaning "soul," "spirit," "mind," "life," and "breath," combined with the Greek logos, here used as "statement," "expression," and "discourse," more often thought of today in the form of "-ology," as "the study of." Although the academic and clinical discipline of psychology has become a medical-and therefore a pathology-oriented-field, prior to the late 1800s, the study of our inner mental life was the study of our soul, our deepest self or essence.
My purpose in writing this blog is to bring psychologists, my clients, and us all back to psychology as the study of the psyche, to a focus on the ground of our being, to the soul, because it is this part of us that is the earliest, deepest, and the most authentic part of us. From a psychotherapeutic perspective, the psyche is the part of us that is the most influential in effecting behavioral change and improving self-esteem.
How many socks do you have on Topix? There's two that I know of.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#565434 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted to hating anyone who disagrees with you. Al is certainly far more intelligent than you, that's clear as day, and I don't like most of his views.
Kitten, please don't waste your time on that hateful troll. It brings nothing to the table except hate and bitterness. This much we can certainly agree on.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565435 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, keep looking, I am not your closeted self hating gay dad. Try public bathrooms in gay areas of your town. If not, then take a trip to San Francisco and ask the locals if they know him. Don't describe his face, but simply describe his butt.
Come on, that was funny!
You sound just like he did when he was self hating, word for word.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#565438 Nov 24, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten, please don't waste your time on that hateful troll. It brings nothing to the table except hate and bitterness. This much we can certainly agree on.
(For the rest of the thread, this is just a joke.)

No, Owl Garcia, all you care about is hooters, not God's word, which is in-foul-able! All you bring to the table is bitter owl pellets, that we can certainly agree on.(sick)

#565442 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>No, it does not, idiot, no where does it mention the physical. You also called it a new concept.
Trust me, foolish chimera, I certainly have corrected you.
For the ancient Egyptians, their body and soul that made up the ‘being of man’ consisted of nine parts. There was the physical form and eight immortal or semi-divine parts that survived death. Each of these nine parts survived after death and required provisions and protection in the afterlife. Each required sustenance and shelter if the deceased should not die a second time. These nine parts consisted of:
· Khat (Kha)– the physical form
· Ka – the Spirit of Emotional Body
· Ba – the Soul
· Khaibit – the shadow
· Akhu (Akh, Khu, Ikhu)- being of light
· Sahu – the incorruptible spiritual body
· Sekhem – the life force
· Ab (Ib)– the heart
· Ren – the true name.
Notice, the physical form is distinguished from the 8 immortal forms and note the soul is called the Ba, which is a different part.
GEEEEEEEEEZ, between Al Garcia and you, there is not one brain cell to be found. Perhaps your loving mom took all of yours, I doubt that Al ever had one.
"Oh, I forgot you were Standing here. You may go now....."
-Doc Holliday (Tombstone)

#565444 Nov 24, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
(For the rest of the thread, this is just a joke.)
No, Owl Garcia, all you care about is hooters, not God's word, which is in-foul-able! All you bring to the table is bitter owl pellets, that we can certainly agree on.(sick)
Tide! I don't give a Hoot! I found the statement a cheep excuse for a guy that's cuckoo.
Sorry if I ruffled your feathers.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565446 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let a linguist correct me, you are not qualified for such, therefore you have no grounds to stand, neither does RR. You just pointed out something that I already mentioned, a long time ago, catch up. The soul to the Ancient Egyptian mythology means exactly what Al asserted it means in the christian mythology, it means "all" or "the entire being." The concept of the souls being a different "part" is new, and that's what I stated, no one has countered that yet. Claiming a false victory is called lying, you are good at it.
Great back pedaling!

First you say the idea of a soul is new.

Now you say it's ancient.

Make up your mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Embrace the grey.

#565449 Nov 24, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Tide! I don't give a Hoot! I found the statement a cheep excuse for a guy that's cuckoo.
Sorry if I ruffled your feathers.
He needs to be treated, seriously.

But not to be treated seriously.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565450 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>No, it does not, idiot, no where does it mention the physical. You also called it a new concept.
Trust me, foolish chimera, I certainly have corrected you.
For the ancient Egyptians, their body and soul that made up the ‘being of man’ consisted of nine parts. There was the physical form and eight immortal or semi-divine parts that survived death. Each of these nine parts survived after death and required provisions and protection in the afterlife. Each required sustenance and shelter if the deceased should not die a second time. These nine parts consisted of:
· Khat (Kha)– the physical form
· Ka – the Spirit of Emotional Body
· Ba – the Soul
· Khaibit – the shadow
· Akhu (Akh, Khu, Ikhu)- being of light
· Sahu – the incorruptible spiritual body
· Sekhem – the life force
· Ab (Ib)– the heart
· Ren – the true name.
Notice, the physical form is distinguished from the 8 immortal forms and note the soul is called the Ba, which is a different part.
GEEEEEEEEEZ, between Al Garcia and you, there is not one brain cell to be found. Perhaps your loving mom took all of yours, I doubt that Al ever had one.
The modern christian concept is new. Also yes it does mean the whole in ancient Egypt. It's called a translation, the word "soul" does not exist in the language, it was added by the translators, likely for lack of a better word. Talk to someone who doesn't read ancient Egyptian, they'll believe your nonsense.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565451 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great back pedaling!
First you say the idea of a soul is new.
Now you say it's ancient.
Make up your mind.
More of your dishonest "interpretation."

Embrace the grey.

#565452 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Owl Garcia? Hmmm.
You know what is funny, the difference between AL boy and me, are these things, I am a real Christian, I don't care what you all think, and I know the word of God. With Al boy, he is a hooter type religious boy, yes, he cares what Happy Lesbo, Catcher and you think, and he would not recognize God's word if God put it in a book.
I think it is funny, when you all were giving Al boy all those negative judgits, the poor sap accused me of caring so much that I would give him all those negative judgits.
Too funny, he is as clueless as say, hmmmmmmmm, wait, okay, I will get back to you on that one..........hmmmmmm, still nothing.
Hims is twying sooo hard, yes hims EEEEEis!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#565453 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The modern christian concept is new. Also yes it does mean the whole in ancient Egypt. It's called a translation, the word "soul" does not exist in the language, it was added by the translators, likely for lack of a better word. Talk to someone who doesn't read ancient Egyptian, they'll believe your nonsense.
That's stupid. The word "word" doesn't exist in Egyptian... It's ALL translated, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed (May '14) 12 min Ron 46
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 12 min weirdworld 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Lost In Transition 174,971
Old Earth/All Life Will Be Destroyed, Maybe By ... 27 min Kinseys Dad 2
The Book of Chess (Aug '13) 46 min Chess Jurist 41
fun wanted 1 hr funonly1973 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,601
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 554,480
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr truth 263,318
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr LAWEST100 603,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE