|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? You possess little authority or power to demand this. I agree there is no g-d (a pagan concept). But there is the Mighty One; YHUH Elohym/The Existing One who is the All-Powers.
But First: prove *you* exist. You are a puny human defying Someone Ultimate and beyond your ability or willingness to grasp; the fault is in having a closed mind.
Assuming you are an Atheist; your religion of scoffing is limited to the physical realm that you personally can detect with your senses; in essence you're a materialist, humanist, relativist, etc. That means the sub-atomic world is just as magical as the spiritual world is to you and you must rely on equipment to help you detect the unseen. Unacceptable! For, based on what i assume is your current belief, how can you trust the evidence? Remember the sub-atomic world's feature is non-locality; non-materiality; something you don't believe in.
In any case, you are in the minority in this world. YOU prove to us there is no Mighty One/Powers. It should be interesting because you'd have to be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; something you don't believe is possible; and you're not the only one with an experience or opinion; you're just one of many; not the ULTIMATE ONE.
burden of proof FALLACY

try again

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. There is one God who will use/manouver the United Nations to ban and get rid of Religion. The UN is world wide in scope and is the only force to make such a unified decision. The true Religion will still worship God, regardless of persecution, it will be identified as such (only for a short time)....Then Armageddon will destroy all enemies of God....Rev. 16:16. Gods Kingdom Government will then make all changes to perfect our world...Mathew 24:14. CLEANSE our world.
Wow. It's awesome when schizophrenic people find a socially acceptable outlet for their craziness.

Truly, one of the unsung benefits of religion - without it - you might have started a suicide cult. Be grateful.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
they have been posted half a dozen times on this thread.
and
can you not see yourself?
that theists are undereducated and for the most part, unintelligent?
That certainly would be the case on this thread anyway. I everyday become more amazed at just how little these people seem to know or understand.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for attacking people in my posts. I do that to get a response, which is stupid. I am 57 and I believe you are 66? You have more life experience than I and I appreciate your thoughts. Please give yourself credit, "life after death" is a false teaching from Pagan Ancient Babylon, 2000 years before Christianity. It was adopted by Constantine, ruler of Pagan Rome in the 4th century, after he had a vision??? It's not a belief of the early 1st century Christians. You have an enormous amount of intelligence to see that "life after death" is false. Keep searching for truth.
Are you related to TJ Maxx?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? You possess little authority or power to demand this. I agree there is no g-d (a pagan concept). But there is the Mighty One; YHUH Elohym/The Existing One who is the All-Powers.
But First: prove *you* exist. You are a puny human defying Someone Ultimate and beyond your ability or willingness to grasp; the fault is in having a closed mind.
Assuming you are an Atheist; your religion of scoffing is limited to the physical realm that you personally can detect with your senses; in essence you're a materialist, humanist, relativist, etc. That means the sub-atomic world is just as magical as the spiritual world is to you and you must rely on equipment to help you detect the unseen. Unacceptable! For, based on what i assume is your current belief, how can you trust the evidence? Remember the sub-atomic world's feature is non-locality; non-materiality; something you don't believe in.
In any case, you are in the minority in this world. YOU prove to us there is no Mighty One/Powers. It should be interesting because you'd have to be omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; something you don't believe is possible; and you're not the only one with an experience or opinion; you're just one of many; not the ULTIMATE ONE.
Why do you people bother to post on this site, when you have nothing to contribute? If you claim what you do, then show us proof. We atheists are making no claims to the existence of any invisible supernatural entity power.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. It's awesome when schizophrenic people find a socially acceptable outlet for their craziness.
Truly, one of the unsung benefits of religion - without it - you might have started a suicide cult. Be grateful.
I think he's related to TJ Miller.

http://www.topnews.in/files/images/T.J._Mille...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. It's awesome when schizophrenic people find a socially acceptable outlet for their craziness.
Like you, I am awe-inspiring. We truly should consider joining our intrests to "change the world" to grow more peaceful. Perhaps we can create the unthinkable...peace, love, harmoney among all peoples everywhere. Without our endeavours...what else would make this happen? America owes 18 trillion, what can we actually acomplish without funding? As a team, what can we do to benefit mankind? It seems your suggestion is suicide for the masses....You must think hard....who and WHAT are youuu?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to TJ Maxx?
Use the rabbit TOOL..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. There is one God who will use/manouver the United Nations to ban and get rid of Religion. The UN is world wide in scope and is the only force to make such a unified decision. The true Religion will still worship God, regardless of persecution, it will be identified as such (only for a short time)....Then Armageddon will destroy all enemies of God....Rev. 16:16. Gods Kingdom Government will then make all changes to perfect our world...Mathew 24:14. CLEANSE our world.
Sorry once you get into Revelation and Armageddon, I am out of it. I don't play those games. I had enough of wanting to beat up someone who put up signs all over the winter vacation Island where I have gone for the past several years, about the coming Rapture of May last year, which was a hoax that some people should have done prison time for, because of the lives that were likely irreparably damaged through some people being suckers enough to have believed the predictions.

I don't play end times, Rapture, Armageddon or any of those pseudo-science fiction games.

Also I no longer do Bible quotes on this thread which very specifically in post #1 states to not quote the Bible.

You talked about wanting serious discussion, but nonsense is not serious discussion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for attacking people in my posts. I do that to get a response, which is stupid. I am 57 and I believe you are 66? You have more life experience than I and I appreciate your thoughts. Please give yourself credit, "life after death" is a false teaching from Pagan Ancient Babylon, 2000 years before Christianity. It was adopted by Constantine, ruler of Pagan Rome in the 4th century, after he had a vision??? It's not a belief of the early 1st century Christians. You have an enormous amount of intelligence to see that "life after death" is false. Keep searching for truth.
Truth as far as we humans know so far, is that when an egg and sperm combine and become eventually a child, we are born, we live a life of anywhere from a few minutes to 70 to 100 years, if we are lucky, and then we die, and that is all. What we do between the birth and the death is what gives meaning to our lives and to those whose path we cross in the process.

That man has always invented Gods and afterlives because he cannot deal with his not being eternal is a shortcoming of humans that cannot find meaning in the her and now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry once you get into Revelation and Armageddon, I am out of it. I don't play those games. I had enough of wanting to beat up someone who put up signs all over the winter vacation Island where I have gone for the past several years, about the coming Rapture of May last year, which was a hoax that some people should have done prison time for, because of the lives that were likely irreparably damaged through some people being suckers enough to have believed the predictions.
I don't play end times, Rapture, Armageddon or any of those pseudo-science fiction games.
Also I no longer do Bible quotes on this thread which very specifically in post #1 states to not quote the Bible.
You talked about wanting serious discussion, but nonsense is not serious discussion.
I am all for that. All Armageddom is, is the time when God will intervene in mans affairs. He destroyed a world of bad people before, if you believe the flood story. Does God have a right to rule?? I would say yes. He will intervene before we destroy ourselves. There are tons of scriptures which we won't go into.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth as far as we humans know so far, is that when an egg and sperm combine and become eventually a child, we are born, we live a life of anywhere from a few minutes to 70 to 100 years, if we are lucky, and then we die, and that is all. What we do between the birth and the death is what gives meaning to our lives and to those whose path we cross in the process.
That man has always invented Gods and afterlives because he cannot deal with his not being eternal is a shortcoming of humans that cannot find meaning in the her and now.

That's not Gods plan. He gave man a perfect start in EDEN....everlasting perfect life. But some things delayed this from moving forward. It's still His purpose, He doesn't change His objective like we do. He's all-Eternal. It is still His objective today and forever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you, I am awe-inspiring. We truly should consider joining our intrests to "change the world" to grow more peaceful. Perhaps we can create the unthinkable...peace, love, harmoney among all peoples everywhere. Without our endeavours...what else would make this happen? America owes 18 trillion, what can we actually acomplish without funding? As a team, what can we do to benefit mankind? It seems your suggestion is suicide for the masses....You must think hard....who and WHAT are youuu?
Of course not. I was merely suggesting that without the healing power of our lord and savior, many of us may have taken the easy way out. But you and I, brother, we must stay strong for the masses. We must join forces to save the planet. I am earth, for I am but a simple man who loves nature, and based on your passionate posts I can tell that you are fire. We only need wind and water. Once we unite, you on my right hand, of course, we shall usher in a new era of peace and prosperity, free from the tyranny of the satanic eco terrorists.

Are you with me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's related to TJ Miller.
http://www.topnews.in/files/images/T.J._Mille...
Shhh. Join us. You can be wind or water.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not Gods plan. He gave man a perfect start in EDEN....everlasting perfect life. But some things delayed this from moving forward. It's still His purpose, He doesn't change His objective like we do. He's all-Eternal. It is still His objective today and forever.
thnx for sharing your MYTHology

now prove god exists

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for that. All Armageddom is, is the time when God will intervene in mans affairs. He destroyed a world of bad people before, if you believe the flood story. Does God have a right to rule?? I would say yes. He will intervene before we destroy ourselves. There are tons of scriptures which we won't go into.
The Flood story never occur as has been shown on this thread likely several hundred times, confirmed by science in several different disciplines, and has been accepted as myth by many mainstream denominations. You continue to beg the question when the topic has not yet been answered.

Since: Nov 12

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have produced no evidence for your god.
that is not an opinion!
the god you imagine is a projection of your psyche, that is why the god is so evil.
The Mighty One does not need my belief or disbelief or opinion in order to exist. So YHUH is not *my* creation but *the* Mighty One; YHUH/Self Existence.

how do you know about my psyche? Or even what evil is? the knowledge of the difference between good and evil comes from the thing you say doesn't exist.

So tell me what does an electron look like? And does it stop existing because you can't describe it's actual physical features? Theoretical images or drawings from your psyche don't count.

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
burden of proof FALLACY
try again
? so you want proof of something you refuse to believe in? You want a magical manifestation so you can just believe right?
MAGICAL THINKING.

Because you don't believe does YHUH stop existing? You wish.

I ask for you to prove because you are the Johnny-come-lately's and you are the ones asserting a newer and limiting belief. You are the scoffer; not me. Your Atheism means against theism; so you have a different religion.(btw, religion is a belief system not necessarily a spiritual belief system; look it up).

A belief is not scientific. Thanks for coming out.

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you people bother to post on this site, when you have nothing to contribute? If you claim what you do, then show us proof. We atheists are making no claims to the existence of any invisible supernatural entity power.
Oh dear, did i rain on your parade? It's a free internet baby. Last i checked anyone can comment. Your attempt at ad hominem is quaint though.

Actually you are making a claim; you are saying nothing existed and then it exploded on its own; that's how we came to be. Even your g-d particle is a physical thing. i don't have that kind of faith. i need more proof than that.

Everything is fractal; like begets like. In our reality, you can't have nothing produce something unless the so-called nothing is an intelligence and power beyond our capacity to know it except as it reveals itself to us. Anybody can know the Mighty One; it takes an open mind and humility. That's all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, did i rain on your parade? It's a free internet baby. Last i checked anyone can comment. Your attempt at ad hominem is quaint though.
Actually you are making a claim; you are saying nothing existed and then it exploded on its own; that's how we came to be. Even your g-d particle is a physical thing. i don't have that kind of faith. i need more proof than that.
Everything is fractal; like begets like. In our reality, you can't have nothing produce something unless the so-called nothing is an intelligence and power beyond our capacity to know it except as it reveals itself to us. Anybody can know the Mighty One; it takes an open mind and humility. That's all.
And of course, the origin of the "mighty one" need not be explained.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 536,781 - 536,800 of679,159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

642 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Regina 511,603
Arthritis Pain 5 min andet1987 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aerobatty 216,248
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min who 250,253
Opposite Of Truth 9 min dad of 3 3
Am looking for a good wealthy family to adopt m... (Oct '13) 11 min dad of 3 37
private money lender in glasgow/south lanarkshi... (Feb '13) 13 min lalka 44
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Toby 89,370
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zoelitchfieldx 215
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Divinity Surgeon 596,443
•••
•••
•••