|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I guess you don't know that the Bill of Rights says. Nothing about "separation", just that CONGRESS can't establish an official religion or prohibit anyone from worshiping as they see fit. It DOESN'T say no Christmas displays in the town square, no Ten Commandments in a courthouse, no prayer in school, or any of the other things that the revisionists and activist judges have ruled in the last 20-30 years.
Aren't you ashamed at all to whine about being outmaneuvered by a minority?

Just funnin' ya. I already know the answer to that.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
What would be your point anyway? Do you ever just come out and plainly make an affirmative statement or take a firm position? What are you claiming invalidates what, and why? I'm assuming at this juncture that the reason you chose such vague language is that you are either lying or confused.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
My point is that the treaty of tripoli was merely a political stunt to curb the Muslim pirates.
Why can't you do that the first time? Why can't you just have a point and make it?

The treaty included a firm claim that the American government was not founded in any sense on Christianity. It passed Congress UNANIMOUSLY.

"[T]he Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"

Res ipsa loquitur.

Anyway, your unsupported opinions carry no more weight than flatus, no matter how many tries it takes you to articulate them.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
But they can't.
I found a ton of great excerpts from the Qur'an today at http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/hell... Here are a few that may shed some light on why these people can't get along with the other faiths:
[1] Qur’an 8:12 - Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."
[Here Mohammed is giving step by step instruction on how to torture and kill Kafirs [non-Muslims] if they don't follow Islam.]
[2] Qur’an 4:144 - Believers, do not choose the unbelievers rather than the faithful as your friends. Would you give Allah a clear proof against yourselves ?
This verse clearly states that a Muslim can only befreind a Muslim. Mohammed in order to ensure that his followers will not befriend and get influenced by people of other religions, revealed this verse. This verse illustrates that if a Muslim befriends a Non-Muslim than the wrath of Allah will be on him. Therefore in Islam, people of other religions should be treated with contempt,disrespect and cruelty.]
[3] Qur’an 47:4 - When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until war shall lay down her burdens.
[In the above verse, Mohammed is giving detailed instruction about how to maim and torture unbelievers in Jihad. And finally when the Muslims are satisfied enough after torturing and maiming the unbelievers, they should proceed to demand ransom for the captives. All for the sake for all-merciful Allah !!]
Kind of makes one wonder, doesn't it, how many people actually read, or understand, what is really written in their holy books. No offense to Muslims as their books are no worse that the books of Christians and Jews, depending of course, which verses you are looking at.

This Allah/God guy, if it really existed, certainly was the model for the Saddam Husseins, Hitlers, Gaddafis and other monsters we have had in more recent times.

It is interesting though, how the followers have amended the original messages so often in past years so that they can be presented as showing God as a God of Love, rather than the perverted cruel selfish narcissist that the holy Books show Him to be.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Establish:

To set up, to found, to institute, to bring about, to start, to generate, to install...

America has clearly established a preference for Christianity within the government. This establishment is represented in numerous laws at every level of government.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why do you think that the "God" on American money is Amish?
Because chariots of iron terrify him?
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
We know. I am not.
<quoted text>
I'll bet that you don't brush your teeth or comb your hair when you leave the house, either. It's mostly strangers out there, you know. Try a little self-respect.
You'd lose that bet.

Ever take a shit while texting or emailing or posting? We all have. That doesn't mean we'd shit in public...

Dumb ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't know. I just know that you don't care how you are perceived by others. Neither do bag ladies or street winos.
I do know what *I* said about what you read on Topix, however : you don't understand it.
Nope. I never said I don't care how I'm perceived by others, did I? I said I don't care about a reputation on places like Topix.

Are you one if them dumb smart people?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope. They are conflicting, mutually exclusive creation myths in each case except the last unrelated to how things were done, just their order. These are all irreconcilable contradictions. You can't make them go away :
CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN THE TWO CREATION STORIES IN GENESIS
adapted from http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/acco ...
[1] Were the non-human animals created before man was created [Genesis 1:25-27], or was man created before the lower animals were created [Genesis 2:18-19]?
[2] Were the birds created before man was created [Genesis 1:20-21, 26-27], or was man created before birds were created [Genesis 2:7, 19]?
[3] Were man and woman were created at the same time [Genesis 1:26-27], or was man was created first, woman sometime later [Genesis 2:7, 21-22]?
[4] Were the trees created before man was created [Genesis 1:11-12, 26-27] or was man was created before the trees were created [Genesis 2:4-9]?
[5] Were there two [Genesis 6:19-21] or seven [Genesis 7:2-3] of each species on the ark?
Oops!
Besides, the truth isn't like either story.
OK. Well, you seem to have yourself convinced.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
Aren't you ashamed at all to whine about being outmaneuvered by a minority?
Just funnin' ya. I already know the answer to that.
No. I ashamed that there's so many gullible idiots out there that don't even understand their own rights.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why can't you do that the first time? Why can't you just have a point and make it?
The treaty included a firm claim that the American government was not founded in any sense on Christianity. It passed Congress UNANIMOUSLY.
"[T]he Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion"
Res ipsa loquitur.
Anyway, your unsupported opinions carry no more weight than flatus, no matter how many tries it takes you to articulate them.
I did make my point the first time, it just swished past your effervescent brain.

Anyway, your eagerness to ignore the whole truth about the treaty of tripoli displays you willfull ignorance in this matter. You ignore the purpose of that treaty and the FACT that it was altered.

It burns you up inside that America is and has always been a Christian nation.

The Founders did not intend to "found" a Christian nation. This is true. America was already a Christian nation. If the Founders intended to found a secular nation, their constitution would have been utterly rejected.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I see. So if I listen to your opinionated rants, I'll become more educated?
No. You'd have to understand them, too.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
LMAO
I know, right?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
For some reason, you can't accept that we have a soul because it's beyond scientific scrutiny & examination.
Erm, shyah!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Our souls are not scientific, Koder. They're physiological, and like many things physiological, they are beyond your scientific scrutiny.
Amazing. I don't think you know what physiology is.

It's a science, and it is readily studied scientifically. That's why there are physiology books full of physiology facts. I learned it from Guyton's physiology, which had no chapters on the soul :
http://images.angusrobertson.com.au/images/ar...

[1] Here's some GI physiology I described on Yahoo! Answers, where I posted as Yaybob for about a year or two before I got tired of it and moved to Topix: http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

[2] Here's a little cardiology, which is also physiology, and also a science:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

[3] Here's some immunology, also physiology, and also science. This answer wasn't selected as the best one:

That's all physiology, and it's all science. And just as "there's no crying in baseball," there is no soul in physiology.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
Because chariots of iron terrify him?
More biblical ignorance?

You are abundant in it.

It was Judah & his army that was stopped by iron chariots....

Dumb ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
No. You'd have to understand them, too.
<quoted text>
I know, right?
<quoted text>
Erm, shyah!
<quoted text>
Amazing. I don't think you know what physiology is.
It's a science, and it is readily studied scientifically. That's why there are physiology books full of physiology facts. I learned it from Guyton's physiology, which had no chapters on the soul :
http://images.angusrobertson.com.au/images/ar...
[1] Here's some GI physiology I described on Yahoo! Answers, where I posted as Yaybob for about a year or two before I got tired of it and moved to Topix: http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
[2] Here's a little cardiology, which is also physiology, and also a science:
[3] Here's some immunology, also physiology, and also science. This answer wasn't selected as the best one:
That's all physiology, and it's all science. And just as "there's no crying in baseball," there is no soul in physiology.
You like wasting time?

1st, that post was to Koder.
2nd, physiology was a typo. Should've been physiological, as I corrected it in the following post.

3rd, dumb ass.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I finally, out of curiosity to see why you keep appearing here, listened to that crap. Fortunate, for the USA, and the world, that Obama won, isn't it, after hearing that kind of nonsense? Who ever the creep was who is behind that presentation is a fear monger, hate monger, and a dangerous person. Kind of reeks of the same kind of mentality as the May 21, 2011 Rapture scam, doesn't it?

Fortunately sane people ignore those types, or at least they should.

Interesting too that the speaker shoots Christianity in the foot by claiming that the largest Christian denomination is part of the "Anti-Christ", not that I have any respect for the papacy, but this person is certain an evil person and a hate monger.

Imagine we should be encouraging Israel to attack the 'evil' people in their own country, who they have been discriminating against for years.

Perhaps you should take your crap and spread it somewhere else, other than on a discussion site; we have more than enough idiots on here already.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
*physiological should have been psychological*
LOL. How sad you are.

Those two words aren't even close to each other in sound or meaning. They sound no more alike than they sound like pathological, pharisaical, pharmaceutical, paleontological, pomological, palynological, paradoxical, parenthetical, or pedagogical.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're opinionated rants don't teach me shit.
What does?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ever take a shit while texting or emailing or posting?
No. Nor while showering.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
LOL. How sad you are.
Those two words aren't even close to each other in sound or meaning. They sound no more alike than they sound like pathological, pharisaical, pharmaceutical, paleontological, pomological, palynological, paradoxical, parenthetical, or pedagogical.
I blame autocorrect.

I corrected it to psychological, you missed it (as usual).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No. Nor while showering.
You're a very shut-in person...

Wine drinker?

Prius owner?

Cock smoker?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 536,721 - 536,740 of719,986
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

549 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Lyndi 172,208
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min Perera 4,469
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Hate troublemaking arabs 114,947
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min MideastNews 599,040
*ISRAEL-Gaza "will NOT erupt" in All-OUT WAR 20 min MideastNews 1
Man To Man Combat 21 min PDX Dave 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min atemcowboy 532,317
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Dr_Zorderz 256,365
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••