Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#565596 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did answer my question, how many socks do you have?
Sorry Kitten, if you asked me that I didn't see your post. I have no socks. I am not really all that familiar with that term, though I am starting to catch on to what it means. I post here as myself, that terrible sinful ex-Christian church elder, who has had two heterosexual legal wives and one heterosexual common-law wife, helped create two children, who have gone on to create 6 kids of their own, making me a soon to be 66 year old Canadian grandfather.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#565597 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, so you are picking and choosing. I don't need to address the rest of your post because that is just too sad. You don't like something, so you ignore it, but expect everyone else to believe the parts you like without question. Delusions know no bounds.
It is not picking and choosing at all. The Bible itself shows that once Jesus died on the Cross that we were no longer under Mosaic Law, which is the Old Testamnet.

Galatians 2:16
Knowing this that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law, for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified."

Galatians 3:13
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

It looks pretty silly for you to try to be condescending when it is you that has no idea what he is talking about.

“YOU CAN NOT FOOL US WHEN”

Since: Nov 12

WE ARE LOOKING DEAD AT YOU

#565598 Nov 25, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
That person is one pathetically sick human being (using the term human with reservations in his case)
You hate your own mom because she was smart enough to be a Christian, so pathetic and sick describes you. You are right, I will not include human.

Location hidden

#565599 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, we have entire Bible word for word. We will tell you what you need to know. Perhaps?
I have seen a lot of people on Topix that are anti-Christina or ex-Christian that claim they know the Bible better than believers. I can think of 3 people on all of Topix that know as much or more and that is HipG, X, and Chess Jurist. I may be forgetting someone but the point is it is a very small minority. The rest simply regurgitate what they have heard and copy internet sites. Some believers don't know the Bible extremely well but generally they are pretty honest about that. I have never seen someone arguing against it that didn't try to present himself as an expert. And they just end up looking foolish when it isn't the case. At best they may know more than someone who knows nothing. That won't fly with anyone who actually knows their Bible pretty well

(T) Peace

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#565600 Nov 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not picking and choosing at all. The Bible itself shows that once Jesus died on the Cross that we were no longer under Mosaic Law, which is the Old Testamnet.
Knowing this that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law, for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified."
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
It looks pretty silly for you to try to be condescending when it is you that has no idea what he is talking about.
Cop-out answer, I made no mention of your fallacious "laws." I stated the book is smut, that was all. It contains incest, murder, rape, and lots of it, most in "the name of" your god. If the book is not literal, then it is not factual, but if it is factual, then those things happened, and they're in the book, therefore it is smut. The beating of that Jesus is pure smut, akin to the Human Centipede movie, same quality of production as well.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565601 Nov 25, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Kitten, if you asked me that I didn't see your post. I have no socks. I am not really all that familiar with that term, though I am starting to catch on to what it means. I post here as myself, that terrible sinful ex-Christian church elder, who has had two heterosexual legal wives and one heterosexual common-law wife, helped create two children, who have gone on to create 6 kids of their own, making me a soon to be 66 year old Canadian grandfather.
2 kids, 6 grandchildren. Okay, now you're up to 4 socks on here.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565602 Nov 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen a lot of people on Topix that are anti-Christina or ex-Christian that claim they know the Bible better than believers. I can think of 3 people on all of Topix that know as much or more and that is HipG, X, and Chess Jurist. I may be forgetting someone but the point is it is a very small minority. The rest simply regurgitate what they have heard and copy internet sites. Some believers don't know the Bible extremely well but generally they are pretty honest about that. I have never seen someone arguing against it that didn't try to present himself as an expert. And they just end up looking foolish when it isn't the case. At best they may know more than someone who knows nothing. That won't fly with anyone who actually knows their Bible pretty well
(T) Peace
Yet, you don't know the old testament. That makes almost all atheists more knowledgeable in the book than you. When you read it, I mean actually read it instead of pretending to or ignoring the parts you don't like, you'll realize everything we have stated about the book is fact. You deny it, yet even Google shows you are lying.

Location hidden

#565603 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Cop-out answer, I made no mention of your fallacious "laws." I stated the book is smut, that was all. It contains incest, murder, rape, and lots of it, most in "the name of" your god. If the book is not literal, then it is not factual, but if it is factual, then those things happened, and they're in the book, therefore it is smut. The beating of that Jesus is pure smut, akin to the Human Centipede movie, same quality of production as well.
You don't understand what Mosaic Law is do you?

When you figure out that and the correlation to the Old Testament get back to me because then you may have a better idea of what's going on.

And yes I am well aware without being able to go back to the Old Testament, a time and rules we no longer are bound to, that you have pretty much nothing to say. Yes Jesus suffered an agonizing death at the hands of unbelievers so that all people might be saved. Brutal, but hardly smut. You are grasping.

Location hidden

#565604 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
2 kids, 6 grandchildren. Okay, now you're up to 4 socks on here.
??

Socks ON Topix are "sock-puppets" meaning someone uses different identities. How does boots having kids or grandkids equate to him using multiple identities on Topix?

I am starting to understand why we had issues in our last exchange.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#565605 Nov 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name doesn't rhyme if that is what you were going for genius!
And as for your claim, you really shouldn't just go around regurgitating anti-Christian indoctrination as itmakes you look silly. Especially when you couldn't be more wrong
Matthew 18:20
"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell
ah yes fear:

the Bible Bully Bastard

Location hidden

#565606 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you don't know the old testament. That makes almost all atheists more knowledgeable in the book than you. When you read it, I mean actually read it instead of pretending to or ignoring the parts you don't like, you'll realize everything we have stated about the book is fact. You deny it, yet even Google shows you are lying.
You didn't say anything. You just made a general claim with nothing to back it up and threw in a lie to end it

I guarantee I know the OT better than you. I guarantee I know the entire Bible better than you.

I would waste my time proving if that seemed liked something i would enjoy. I can't imagine why it would be. You have already shown your ignorance. I have no doubt you would offer nothing of interest. If you, someone who doesn't understand Mosaic Law or why I would bring it up in response to your comment, wants to believe I don't know the bible it really makes no difference to me, I will sleep just fine tonight either way:)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565607 Nov 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand what Mosaic Law is do you?
When you figure out that and the correlation to the Old Testament get back to me because then you may have a better idea of what's going on.
And yes I am well aware without being able to go back to the Old Testament, a time and rules we no longer are bound to, that you have pretty much nothing to say. Yes Jesus suffered an agonizing death at the hands of unbelievers so that all people might be saved. Brutal, but hardly smut. You are grasping.
Translation of the above post: You just got caught lying and are now backpedaling and avoiding the entire point. The fallacy is often called a red herring fallacy.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#565608 Nov 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
for which one of the 38000 christian sects do you advocate

does it have a name?

is there any other person who accepts your interpretations?

Location hidden

#565609 Nov 25, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ah yes fear:
the Bible Bully Bastard
So we are in agreement the Bible does mention hell and that poster didn't know what he was talking about.

Glad you saw that too Karl:)

Hey do you me on your personal tracker or is it just some sort of OCD compulsion? A crush maybe? Whatever it, it is creepy!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#565610 Nov 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
??
Socks ON Topix are "sock-puppets" meaning someone uses different identities. How does boots having kids or grandkids equate to him using multiple identities on Topix?
I am starting to understand why we had issues in our last exchange.
Slip of the tongue, that's Riverside's bio, or the bio RR gave. The exact same numbers and age.

You had issues, I was just enjoying your spinning.

Location hidden

#565612 Nov 25, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
does it have a name?
Anybody who accepts what the Bible says is in agreement unless they have scripture to refute it. I have yet to see any. The following is pretty self-explanatory:

Galatians 3:17
"And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect."

John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Galatians 3:24
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.

"Knowing this that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law, for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified." Galatians 2:16

Hebrews 8:7
"For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second."

Hebrews 8:13
In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth

Hebrews 10:4
"For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins."

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#565613 Nov 25, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not love. Building torture pits is not love. Keeping souls alive after death in order to make them suffer and keep them suffering is not love.
But building a grand and wondrous Heaven , filled with joy, comfort, happiness, and delight for those who are directly the opposite of you is LOVE. Those who love God , and those who warn others about disobeying God end up in Heaven eternally, never to suffer, never to be pestered with the fury you carry with you on a daily basis.

You and your hatred gets cast into an eternal lake of fire because your mind and heart is steaming with hatred of God and Christians.

Those who hate themselves and others ( like you) end up in Hell. So it all makes sense when you think about it. You just want to disobey and defy God's commands and this forum allows you to rant and rave about it all. You know I'm right and that you have CHOSEN to go to Hell of your own will, and this makes you very mad.

You lose in a big way, not only now, but forever.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#565614 Nov 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are in agreement the Bible does mention hell and that poster didn't know what he was talking about.
Glad you saw that too Karl:)
Hey do you me on your personal tracker or is it just some sort of OCD compulsion? A crush maybe? Whatever it, it is creepy!
The bible mentions Hell many times. You and Karl are just lying to each other to ease your fear of going there. I can see right through your fib-filled agenda.

#565615 Nov 25, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
(T) Peace
You are partly right. I do run across some unbelievers or atheists who know more about the Bible than some Christians. The issue is never what they know, it is what the Christians do not know. Many Christians and unbelievers regurgitate from different places.

I find it odd when an atheist will jump top that assumption.

This is what I have discovered, the unbelievers who quote the Bible, do not have a clue and they are greatly confused. However, the Christians who do not know the Bible, become overwhelmed.

I do not take any issue with calling myself an expert, because I rely on three experts, who are in agreement, God, Christ and the Holy Spirit. When I say the Bible, from cover to cover, word for word, that is so important.

If a person misses the message in Genesis and what really happened, he/she may become a Christian, but growth will be slow. I have found the contrary case to exist also, and that is the believer who does not know the Bible very well, but things that his version or addition with things like evolution and traditions have a more prominent place in this society. These Christians do not want God to be Lord over this nation, over their family or their lives.

I just read a post on another thread, where a Christian said that she believed in God and Jesus, but thinks satan is a myth.

#565616 Nov 25, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
does it have a name?
No sect. Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit and all who come to them. Do you understand now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Critical Eye 2,081
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 1 hr dheka 54
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr karl44 600,165
Middle aged man prefers wearing women's PANTIES 2 hr licketyslit54 1
Christianity is fading away... 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 12
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 40,901
CYD Dendritic Polymers-Wastewater Treatment Mat... 3 hr cytanzhi 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 272,439
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web