Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#565100 Nov 22, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's related to TJ Miller.
http://www.topnews.in/files/images/T.J._Mille...
Shhh. Join us. You can be wind or water.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#565101 Nov 22, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not Gods plan. He gave man a perfect start in EDEN....everlasting perfect life. But some things delayed this from moving forward. It's still His purpose, He doesn't change His objective like we do. He's all-Eternal. It is still His objective today and forever.
thnx for sharing your MYTHology

now prove god exists

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#565102 Nov 22, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for that. All Armageddom is, is the time when God will intervene in mans affairs. He destroyed a world of bad people before, if you believe the flood story. Does God have a right to rule?? I would say yes. He will intervene before we destroy ourselves. There are tons of scriptures which we won't go into.
The Flood story never occur as has been shown on this thread likely several hundred times, confirmed by science in several different disciplines, and has been accepted as myth by many mainstream denominations. You continue to beg the question when the topic has not yet been answered.

Since: Nov 12

Hamilton, Canada

#565103 Nov 22, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have produced no evidence for your god.
that is not an opinion!
the god you imagine is a projection of your psyche, that is why the god is so evil.
The Mighty One does not need my belief or disbelief or opinion in order to exist. So YHUH is not *my* creation but *the* Mighty One; YHUH/Self Existence.

how do you know about my psyche? Or even what evil is? the knowledge of the difference between good and evil comes from the thing you say doesn't exist.

So tell me what does an electron look like? And does it stop existing because you can't describe it's actual physical features? Theoretical images or drawings from your psyche don't count.

Hamilton, Canada

#565105 Nov 22, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
burden of proof FALLACY
try again
? so you want proof of something you refuse to believe in? You want a magical manifestation so you can just believe right?
MAGICAL THINKING.

Because you don't believe does YHUH stop existing? You wish.

I ask for you to prove because you are the Johnny-come-lately's and you are the ones asserting a newer and limiting belief. You are the scoffer; not me. Your Atheism means against theism; so you have a different religion.(btw, religion is a belief system not necessarily a spiritual belief system; look it up).

A belief is not scientific. Thanks for coming out.

Hamilton, Canada

#565106 Nov 22, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you people bother to post on this site, when you have nothing to contribute? If you claim what you do, then show us proof. We atheists are making no claims to the existence of any invisible supernatural entity power.
Oh dear, did i rain on your parade? It's a free internet baby. Last i checked anyone can comment. Your attempt at ad hominem is quaint though.

Actually you are making a claim; you are saying nothing existed and then it exploded on its own; that's how we came to be. Even your g-d particle is a physical thing. i don't have that kind of faith. i need more proof than that.

Everything is fractal; like begets like. In our reality, you can't have nothing produce something unless the so-called nothing is an intelligence and power beyond our capacity to know it except as it reveals itself to us. Anybody can know the Mighty One; it takes an open mind and humility. That's all.

Location hidden

#565107 Nov 22, 2012
passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, did i rain on your parade? It's a free internet baby. Last i checked anyone can comment. Your attempt at ad hominem is quaint though.
Actually you are making a claim; you are saying nothing existed and then it exploded on its own; that's how we came to be. Even your g-d particle is a physical thing. i don't have that kind of faith. i need more proof than that.
Everything is fractal; like begets like. In our reality, you can't have nothing produce something unless the so-called nothing is an intelligence and power beyond our capacity to know it except as it reveals itself to us. Anybody can know the Mighty One; it takes an open mind and humility. That's all.
And of course, the origin of the "mighty one" need not be explained.

Hamilton, Canada

#565108 Nov 22, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>And of course, the origin of the "mighty one" need not be explained.
And of course you question your parent's existence don't you? Your anger is misplaced. The pagan Kristianay/Christian and Protestant Churches are your problem; they have misrepresented the truth to you.

Why don't Atheists apply the same critical and skeptical thinking to their own faith and belief? Because they're too busy tearing down someone else's so they can ease their consciences. Better wise up; the day is coming when you will be without the Mighty One.

Please understand, i have no quarrel with you other than the scoffing you have for someone else's belief. Do you get that you are offended by what someone else believes? i respectfully disagree with you; but here you are not returning the favour. i live by what i know for my own sake. i don't need disciples; you do; you need the numbers of opinion with you so you can feel secure; i can stand on my own because i know the Mighty One who is greater than anything that we know of in existence.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#565109 Nov 22, 2012
passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you question your parent's existence don't you? Your anger is misplaced. The pagan Kristianay/Christian and Protestant Churches are your problem; they have misrepresented the truth to you.
Why don't Atheists apply the same critical and skeptical thinking to their own faith and belief? Because they're too busy tearing down someone else's so they can ease their consciences. Better wise up; the day is coming when you will be without the Mighty One.
Please understand, i have no quarrel with you other than the scoffing you have for someone else's belief. Do you get that you are offended by what someone else believes? i respectfully disagree with you; but here you are not returning the favour. i live by what i know for my own sake. i don't need disciples; you do; you need the numbers of opinion with you so you can feel secure; i can stand on my own because i know the Mighty One who is greater than anything that we know of in existence.
Are you related to passingas?

Location hidden

#565110 Nov 22, 2012
passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
And you inferred all this from my short comment? What are you talking about? I'm just saying - don't demand such rigorous proof from the physical sciences if you aren't willing to demand such proof from your god.

Where did you get the idea I was angry? I don't care what you believe - I care that your church tries to force your beliefs and mores on everyone, and that it's followers give their tacit approval by not saying anything about it.

I hope you were being sarcastic with your comment about atheists not applying reason to their "beliefs." I really hope so. Atheists don't believe anything. Most, anyway. We simply do not acknowledge the existence of a god, but do not outright deny it either. As for which "side" needs to apply reason to their beliefs, it's probably the one that starts from the conclusion and works backwards.

Anyways, good for you - enjoy your "mighty one." If you're so happy with him, why are you on here threatening me by saying that I'm gonna "lose the mighty one?" Wtf are you talking about?

Hamilton, Canada

#565111 Nov 22, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you inferred all this from my short comment? What are you talking about? I'm just saying - don't demand such rigorous proof from the physical sciences if you aren't willing to demand such proof from your god.
Where did you get the idea I was angry? I don't care what you believe - I care that your church tries to force your beliefs and mores on everyone, and that it's followers give their tacit approval by not saying anything about it.
I hope you were being sarcastic with your comment about atheists not applying reason to their "beliefs." I really hope so. Atheists don't believe anything. Most, anyway. We simply do not acknowledge the existence of a god, but do not outright deny it either. As for which "side" needs to apply reason to their beliefs, it's probably the one that starts from the conclusion and works backwards.
Anyways, good for you - enjoy your "mighty one." If you're so happy with him, why are you on here threatening me by saying that I'm gonna "lose the mighty one?" Wtf are you talking about?
What has one to do with the other; you are the ones with the superior belief or you wouldn't scoff at someone else's. i demand? i am one who enjoys science; real science; not that of the establishment which is a religion in its own right. And why not expect those who think so little of others (or is that backlash talking) shouldn't have superior proof?

How do you know i haven't demanded and gotten proof of the Mighty One? It is outside of your capacity to experience because you have closed your minds to the possibility of an existence beyond what you want can prove.

You guys have church on the brain. You do care what i believe; and you're simply attempting to give back what you perceive you've gotten from the church (which is actually a pagan institution). And you do believe something; everybody does; like it or not. You realize you are saying "we" because you need the numbers. You can't stand on your own.

Hedging your bets makes you an agnostic not Atheist if you think something might exist.

If you don't believe in YHUH why do you feel threatened? If it's so make believe you have nothing to worry about. But you haven't considered everything or you wouldn't feel so unsettled.

To think that i almost became an Atheist; boy am i glad i didn't follow the crowd; you don't think for yourselves; you just follow along just like the Christians. i think for myself and i'm not a Christian. i follow the faith of Abraham; i am a part of family of Yshral. i don't need religion except to be compassionate to the orphans and widows and keep myself from losing my autonomy.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#565112 Nov 22, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the rabbit TOOL..
What the fluffy tail are you talking about?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#565113 Nov 22, 2012
passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mighty One does not need my belief or disbelief or opinion in order to exist. So YHUH is not *my* creation but *the* Mighty One; YHUH/Self Existence.
how do you know about my psyche? Or even what evil is? the knowledge of the difference between good and evil comes from the thing you say doesn't exist.
So tell me what does an electron look like? And does it stop existing because you can't describe it's actual physical features? Theoretical images or drawings from your psyche don't count.
http://us.gizmodo.com/5835164/fascinatingly-s...

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#565114 Nov 22, 2012
I went to a prostitute, and asked for a BJ, but the price was too high. The HJ was cheaper but I had just enough for a good TJ. She did the special version called the TJ Monk, where she did a humming type chant while my member was against her neck.

Location hidden

#565115 Nov 22, 2012
passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
What has one to do with the other; you are the ones with the superior belief or you wouldn't scoff at someone else's. i demand? i am one who enjoys science; real science; not that of the establishment which is a religion in its own right. And why not expect those who think so little of others (or is that backlash talking) shouldn't have superior proof?
How do you know i haven't demanded and gotten proof of the Mighty One? It is outside of your capacity to experience because you have closed your minds to the possibility of an existence beyond what you want can prove.
You guys have church on the brain. You do care what i believe; and you're simply attempting to give back what you perceive you've gotten from the church (which is actually a pagan institution). And you do believe something; everybody does; like it or not. You realize you are saying "we" because you need the numbers. You can't stand on your own.
Hedging your bets makes you an agnostic not Atheist if you think something might exist.
If you don't believe in YHUH why do you feel threatened? If it's so make believe you have nothing to worry about. But you haven't considered everything or you wouldn't feel so unsettled.
To think that i almost became an Atheist; boy am i glad i didn't follow the crowd; you don't think for yourselves; you just follow along just like the Christians. i think for myself and i'm not a Christian. i follow the faith of Abraham; i am a part of family of Yshral. i don't need religion except to be compassionate to the orphans and widows and keep myself from losing my autonomy.
K. Go; play; with; your; mighty; one.

Hamilton, Canada

#565116 Nov 22, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
How do you know that what they portray is the truth? You have to believe it's possible and that they're being truthful. It requires belief and faith.

I thought an electron was energy potential, charged gradient, or a wave; how do you picture that? They're probably imaging the effect of some phenomena that has to do with the electron; like electricity or some kind of discharge; but is it the electron itself? They are interpreting what they see; not necessarily what is.

"now we have images of the electron's orbital path around a nucleus"

It is the probability of the path the electron is taking they are imaging; not the electron itself. Pick up and handle one electron at a time so they can describe it and i'll accept that. What they are showing is the effect of what they think is an electron. And they are using the material to explain the material.

Still it's exciting that they have a result.

Location hidden

#565117 Nov 22, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
I went to a prostitute, and asked for a BJ, but the price was too high. The HJ was cheaper but I had just enough for a good TJ. She did the special version called the TJ Monk, where she did a humming type chant while my member was against her neck.
LOL. If you liked the TJ Monk, and you're ready for the next level, I need to take you to the buddhist temple down the street. They offer the KoanJob. They have a sign outside that says "Blow you and your mind, same time, 5 dollars."

Location hidden

#565118 Nov 22, 2012
passinby wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that what they portray is the truth? You have to believe it's possible and that they're being truthful. It requires belief and faith.
I thought an electron was energy potential, charged gradient, or a wave; how do you picture that? They're probably imaging the effect of some phenomena that has to do with the electron; like electricity or some kind of discharge; but is it the electron itself? They are interpreting what they see; not necessarily what is.
"now we have images of the electron's orbital path around a nucleus"
It is the probability of the path the electron is taking they are imaging; not the electron itself. Pick up and handle one electron at a time so they can describe it and i'll accept that. What they are showing is the effect of what they think is an electron. And they are using the material to explain the material.
Still it's exciting that they have a result.
You're right. That's actually a picture of the mighty one.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#565119 Nov 22, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Through Him,(the Lord Jesus Christ),ALL THINGS WERE MADE!!! And without Him was there not anything made that was made!!! John 1-3
But when Ar-Pharazon set foot upon the shores of Aman the Blessed, the Valar laid down their guardianship and called upon the One, and the world was changed.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#565120 Nov 22, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quote>•••••••It is a matter of the blind leading the blind......

I mean, Al Garcia drinks and get drunks, and he find pleasure in having sex with two anorexic chicks which he brags about and I am sure they were on drugs and perhaps him too.....
Get it right ........ It was three girls. It was only weed. It was 20 years ago. And I drink but not to get drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 min Classic 1,902
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Al Capone 5,111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,040
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Dr_Zorderz 265,174
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min June VanDerMark 559,626
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 36 min Clear Dharma 35
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Lyndi 175,682
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 441,784
More from around the web