#565329 Nov 23, 2012
Oooooops, two posts, sorry!

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#565330 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
Hello guys, I'm here! Where's Henry?
Him and Waldo are on vacation , they rode turkeys off into the sunset.
christianity is EVIL

Weymouth, Canada

#565331 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you learned that from your mom and gay dad, whom you hate!!!!!!!!
Internet TROLL

Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!)

Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship. Don't forget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends and virtually no interaction with other people.

If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playing computer games with 'friends'(who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.

If he's an adult, then he has serious social issues. He may work, where people think he's a weirdo, and avoid him, he may sponge off his parents or be 'looking for work', which means he blames everyone for his problems. Except himself.

Most people who are out of work are nothing like the stereotype; most want to work, and gain their self respect through work and being part of the world; but the troll IS the stereotype whining scrounger, to whom the world owes a living.

Sex Life

Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.

The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.

There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.

This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.
--------

now make sure you copy and paste all this Chunkyboy and add some more insults about atheists and gays!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#565332 Nov 23, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Him and Waldo are on vacation , they rode turkeys off into the sunset.
LLLOL!

Do you know that Tide tried to arrange my marriage to Henry? And Catcher is infatuated with me, He's tempting me with his money, it's hard to resist! You better be careful, I think they're trying to cause a rift between us!

“Proud Member”

#565333 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LLLOL!
Do you know that Tide tried to arrange my marriage to Henry? And Catcher is infatuated with me, He's tempting me with his money, it's hard to resist! You better be careful, I think they're trying to cause a rift between us!
It's ok I'm a diplomat , it's ok if you do...and it's ok if you don't. The Tide went out to sea from the River and catcher was in a row boat, he may float away. You never know.....?

Location hidden

#565334 Nov 23, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok I'm a diplomat , it's ok if you do...and it's ok if you don't. The Tide went out to sea from the River and catcher was in a row boat, he may float away. You never know.....?
Whatever, you just don't care about me, just admit it. You love that veta clement woman or whatever her silly name is!!!

I'm floating to sleep. Nite! X

Since: Sep 10

Vancouver, Canada

#565335 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, you just don't care about me, just admit it. You love that veta clement woman or whatever her silly name is!!!
Nite dear.

“Proud Member”

#565336 Nov 23, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Velveeta she is smooth and creamy . lol

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#565338 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
No, obviously you were grieved by being corrected, which is exactly why I did it.
But, I addressed you and attempted to reprove you, first. Then, came the barrage.
LIes Busters wrote:
To test your hypcrisy.
So, you concluded I was a hypocrite based on my one post to you?
LIes Busters wrote:
I simply pointed out that you needed to submit yourself to elders and that you were lacking, based on my observations.
Which was after I, again, addressed and attempted to reprove you. And how old (or, young, I should say) do you think I am, to think you're my "elder?" My two eldest sons are 27 years old.
LIes Busters wrote:
Nice to have you back, Brother Marine.
Am I "Brother Marine?" Was I? I'm not sure what you mean.
LIes Busters wrote:
You are right, when you looked in the mirror and saw your own hypocrisy then that must have been a shock.
I became my primary target, actually.
LIes Busters wrote:
Now, what us real Christians do,
Isaiah 65:3, 5
A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face...Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
LIes Busters wrote:
perhaps you are but just now grown up, we look at what God says and it remains, despite our own perfections. I don't drink alcohol, but if I did, I could still tell you that it was a sin and it would be so for both of us. Please learn that major point.
~sigh~
LIes Busters wrote:
Actually, I simply asked the question,made no assumption as to what it was, only you added the possibilities just now. I simply asked.
You suggested that I beg my parents to forgive me for whatever it was that you assumed happened when I was "small." You, obviously, made a general assumption, but one that must have had a negative impact on my life.
LIes Busters wrote:
No, the issue remains yours,
No issues exist, thank you.
LIes Busters wrote:
if something fatal or bad had happens, then it would explain what was openly presented.
And that would be..?
LIes Busters wrote:
Again, something bad most have happened to you when you were a child, because it is your behavior that you allude to and so your intentions must be bad.
Specifics, please and if you will, as to my behavior.
LIes Busters wrote:
Excuse me, why should we remember that God is long-suffering, more so than the scripture presented.
Because, our remembering such an important fact helps us to become brighter lights in a dark world. You're only adding to the darkness when you ridicule and demean others.
LIes Busters wrote:
That is you speaking, not God.
~sigh~
LIes Busters wrote:
It is true and not your illusion, that God smote the Amalekites, rightly gave the Sodomites and Gomorrah people would they asked for. People condemn themselves to hell, each and every second that we die, and the condemnation at the point of death, has nothing to do with long-suffering, it is a fatal and final choice.
You seem blood-thirsty and not compassionate. I feel sorry for you. Did something bad happen to you when you were younger?
LIes Busters wrote:
How does what you post encourage others to repent and who are these posters on Topix, which you elude to having repented?
I encourage, not discourage. And I've witnessed many repent.
LIes Busters wrote:
I see you constantly attacking Christians, trying to feign to yourself that you are better. You are quite a jealous soul and you have demonstrated that often and repeatedly with other Christians. Stop it and repent, I encourage you.
Evidence is required, please and if you will. But, I will examine myself in the meantime, though, and hope that you're only accusing me falsely.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#565346 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
Again, you post in an attempt to raise your statute.
By mentioning authors and their literature?
LIes Busters wrote:
I posted exactly what I meant, when you tried to challenge it, I posted the source and link.
And like I was implying-- We could find a source, or a few, on our computers, that attempt to prove Adolph Hitler was the Son of "God." For just about any one piece of information found, there's another to "disprove" it.

I appreciate the credit, though, for even thinking I invented any of what I shared.
LIes Busters wrote:
Whether I acquired it from years of research, years of education or from the Internet, it is still knowledge that you do not have. In fact, it was the former two.
LIes Busters 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with LIes Busters, and the Word was LIes Busters.
LIes Busters wrote:
You simply demonstrated how poorly you are educated, sorry you were impressed.
I guess they'll be no preparing for tomorrow night, then.
LIes Busters wrote:
Too bad you were not here, when I demonstrated to all how poorly they were educated.
Actually, I'm glad I wasn't. And there's more than just your side of the story, you know. Besides, I'm more concerned with our thoughts, actions, reactions, and speech. What profit is there in knowing anything when what we've learned doesn't manifest?
LIes Busters wrote:
I would not go back and read subjects that are beneath my knowledge and education. Sorry, you failed to learn from those books, and it is dad that you rely on assumed collective knowledge. You know, knowledge like the one which claimed it was a "fact" that the world was flat.
Would you happen to have a t-shirt that says, "I'm a TRUE CHRISTIAN..." on the front, and "...because I'm the most humble person ever!" on the back?
LIes Busters wrote:
When was America discovered, both generally and also by Europeans?
Only theories exist as to when this western hemisphere was first discovered. And some scholars believe Leif Ericson crossed the Atlantic first and hit the shores of Newfoundland, around the year 1000. Other historians theorize that Welsh and Irish sailors, or even the ancient Hebrews, preceded Ericson in North America by hundreds of years. Regardless, they're all opinions and theories. And as you know, anyone can find any one of these theories, and plus some, with a search engine now-a-days.
LIes Busters wrote:
What was the actual read date that Columbus discovered America, and it is not October 12?
I don't remember the exact date, but I do know he finally touched the mainland of this western hemisphere around mid-August, on what we, today, call Venezuela. And it wasn't actually called "America" until 1507, a year after Columbus died.
LIes Busters wrote:
When your ego grows up then come and see me.
And when you become a better reflection of our Godhead, then you can come see me.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#565355 Nov 23, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." - Judges 1:19
According to the myth, your "Lord" and Judah were stopped by chariots of iron.
Another reason to suspect that Jehovah was Amish is his name, which has an Amish feel, like Zedediah, Hezekiah, Zechariah, Zedekiah, Jedediah, Zachariah, and Zephaniah. I love bible names.
Two of my favorites are Dorcas and Nimrod.
I kinda like Jehu, son of Nimshi.

First person I know cited for reckless driving.

The Borderland of Sol

#565356 Nov 23, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you can not even find real love among your own parents, your mom and your gay dad. It seems that you are the one with the lack.
Aanndd the meltdown continues.

Youze funny.

The Borderland of Sol

#565359 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Hey troll, here you are again.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you can't imagine what it's like to long for a woman as appealing as YD, to want her so much that every part of your body seems to scream in desperation ..
.. there's no hunger so maddening as the ache of frustration. That awful, hollow, tearing feeling that pervades every cell in your body until you think you'll go mad if you have to endure another instant of it ..
.. no whip can inflict pain of that sort, Princess. In the whole world there aren't enough chains to duplicate the anguish caused by letting some woman love you that much, and then denying her your love ..
.. our monthly all female hot-tub sex orgy is scheduled to begin at 9:00 tonight. You'll be there, right? YD is appearing as herself, the wanton, evil seductress dressed only in riding boots, saving her fully-charged, magical JESUS LOVES ME vibrator, hunting for female prey ..
.. is it all some ugly rumor spreading through the gossip-laden Topix grapevine or is she really a lesbian ??..
.. FIND OUT TONIGHT !!..
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TM8...
One gathers that your prior ID was banned?

How long do you think this one's going to last?

Sheesh.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#565360 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Hey troll, here you are again.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you can't imagine what it's like to long for a woman as appealing as YD, to want her so much that every part of your body seems to scream in desperation ..
.. there's no hunger so maddening as the ache of frustration. That awful, hollow, tearing feeling that pervades every cell in your body until you think you'll go mad if you have to endure another instant of it ..
.. no whip can inflict pain of that sort, Princess. In the whole world there aren't enough chains to duplicate the anguish caused by letting some woman love you that much, and then denying her your love ..
.. our monthly all female hot-tub sex orgy is scheduled to begin at 9:00 tonight. You'll be there, right? YD is appearing as herself, the wanton, evil seductress dressed only in riding boots, saving her fully-charged, magical JESUS LOVES ME vibrator, hunting for female prey ..
.. is it all some ugly rumor spreading through the gossip-laden Topix grapevine or is she really a lesbian ??..
.. FIND OUT TONIGHT !!..
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TM8...
Is the mean lesbian making fun of my wittle spunk monkey again? Poor wittle boi.

Who wants a bone?

Location hidden

#565361 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick piece of gay pollutant.
What's wrong with you? You write everyone?? You are a FREAKSHOW embarassing yourself. Freak off.....TOOL

Location hidden

#565362 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick piece of gay pollutant.
You post too much......no one reads your crapshoot. Post less and just MAYBE.........we will catch it..........You are a Freakshow Tool......All over the map......You are also bisexual and dishonors this forum......
Mark

Seaford, DE

#565368 Nov 24, 2012
Prove there is not.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#565370 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>See also: Global atheism and American atheism and Atheist Population and Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian
In 2012, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary reported that globally every day there are 800 less atheists per day, 1,100 less non-religious (agnostic) people per day and 83,000 more people professing to be Christians per day.[42][43]
In 2011, the American Spectator citing research published in the International Bulletin of Missionary Research reported that atheism is on the decline as a whole in terms of adherents .[44][45]
The American Spectator declared:
“ The report estimates about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day. These atheists are presumably disproportionately represented in the West, while religion is thriving in the Global South, where charismatic Christianity is exploding."[46]”
In 2009, the book A sceptics guide to atheism indicated: "A worldwide poll taken in 1991 put the global figure for atheists at just 4.4% of the population. By 2006 it was estimated that only 2% of the world population were atheists
If this is true, then you have nothing to fear, do you? Your crusade is over, you are no longer needed.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#565371 Nov 24, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What the hell DO you do?
Apart from this, I am studying Spanish (hablé, he hablado, hablo, hablaré,), and learning and playing a lot of bridge. That is a difficult game.

I walk with Mrs. Aint every morning, and we are out and about on foot most days, usually meeting friends for meals or local events. Tonight, we will be dining at one of our newest restaurants with a couple that we know through bridge.

I belong to the bridge club and a local freethinkers club. On Sundays, we like to go to a series of talks on various subjects. Last week was about renewable energy, which was timely, since we just went all solar. Our carbon footprint might even be less than zero now, as we actually generate more power than we consume, all clean, and we give the excess to the Mexican government.

We go to a lot of art galleries and exhibitions of artists, and attend a lot of charity benefits, especially for animal shelters.

We like to take our black lab to the dog park three times a week to run her around and let her socialize with other dogs.

We frequently walk to a friend's B and B for Jeopardy, where we enjoy wine and shout out answers. The final Jeopardy last night was too easy. You only needed to know who famously said that he had nothing to declare but his genius. When not there, we like to go instead to one of two places on the lake where we can watch the sun set with a glass of wine.

Last month, we spent a week at a friend's condo in Mazatlan on the marina.

We watch about two hours of TV a night. Lately, it's been West Wing on DVD, which we never saw the first time around. Otherwise, it's usually comedy, movies, or HBO original programming.

We have no responsibilities, although my wife has a little business designing and hosting web pages.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I have found you boring.
No surprise there, Archie. I'm sure that you would hate my world.

Did I ever tell you that I spent an eternity in Riverside one year in the seventies? I was a student at Riverside City College that year, where I studied electronics and music. It was 1975, the year between my discharge from the Army and my return to university at Ohio State. That is one dead city.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#565372 Nov 24, 2012
I feel god everyday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 9 min Trouser Cough 2,972
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Thinking 282,863
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min PELE78 70,032
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Internet Reality 45,563
Franke Servis Sefakoy O2I2 299 I5 34 FRANKE Se... 1 hr wsrfirma 1
FRANKE Servis buyukcekmece O2I2 299 I5 34 Fran... 1 hr wsrfirma 1
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 2 hr Teacher 411
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr gundee123 4,930
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Anthony MN 658,358
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 10 hr Jersey97boy 86
More from around the web