|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I would encourage you to read the many letters and speeches where the majority of our founding fathers spoke OFTEN about God and how important God was in the protection and prosperity of this nation.
They were always refering to God and scripture and yes christianity to, as being vital to the foundation of what America stood for.
Is this really the infamous patty that the legends speak about? Has she spoken to me?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the nipple is bitten...
:)
<quoted text>
you would spank the child until they had an orgasm.
wtf is wrong with you?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, it's the same ploy teens use to try and get under each others' skin. I laughed it off as a teen and I think it's just pathetic that an adult like you believes that tactic bothers any other adult. You are lame as an antagonist. Grow a set and act like an adult.
WTF are you talking about? I almost *never* capitalize proper nouns. It's just a bad habit. Not just proper nouns relating to christianity,*all* proper nouns.

If anything, this shows how petty and immature you are. You are actually getting upset that I'm not capitalizing your precious deities name. I promise you, I didn't even think anyone would notice and I definitely didn't intend to offend anyone, because I didn't imagine you guys would be offended by something so stupid. If you aren't bothered by it, why did you take the time to tell me how unfazed you are? Would you be crying about it if I didn't capitalize the almighty Zeus' name (I did that on purpose, gonna cry about it some more?)

Seriously, grow up.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think they're implying when they talk about hell? And I'm sure if I wanted to, I could easily find a clip of Pat Robertson threatening people with hell. This is the guy that blamed the disaster in Haiti on the wrath of god.
You probably could. I've never paid much attention to guys like Pat. The "big church" guys always seem to be out for money, which is of course NOT what churches are for.

I stopped going to church roughly 15 years ago. I tried many of them, big and small. The small ones were always the best, to me. The last church I went to, I remember the dumb ass preacher telling the congregation that if you don't tithe God gets mad at you..... Gimme a f_ckin break. I gave up.

The best church I ever went to was actually in a field under a big canopy tree. No money was asked for & none was given.

My point is that a lot of people are really stupid & gullible. The fear of hell scares them into religion, but they're going about it all wrong. They don't realize that they might just find themselves in he'll anyway...

I don't fear hell. I never have. I guess it's cuz I've always known ill never go there, my place in heaven in a sure thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares enough about what you post to do a search of them.
You are mental.
If you don't care what I post, then why are you crying about the shift button on my keyboard? It would seem that you are *overly* concerned with my posting habits, right down to the letter, literally.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
In the mid 1850's, the Mexicans that fought for freedom were so very proud once America took control of California. They were happy to finally be called Americans & finally be free. Nowadays, the decendants of those Americans fly a Mexican flag over their house, betraying the honor & dignity that their ancestors had. It makes me sick.
I notice that you only mentioned the Mexicans flying foreign flags. I'll bet a Redneck like you flies the stars and bars, or at the least, has no objection about others doing so. That's the flag of a now defunct nation that treasonously attacked the United States not long after those very same mid 1850's.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
she is an example of the harm of christian belief, I shall never forget her immorality.
Nobody makes you read her posts. You don't like it; don't read it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it would go that far (large scale attacks). However, you can never discount the prospect of a lone crazy guy with a lot of money and time.
Anyways, once the ball is in "our" court, I think the wrong move would be to try and punish them for any wrongdoings. I think if they perceive an "attack," that will only make the going harder, but if they are allowed to slowly fade to irrelevance, things might be a little more peaceful. They should be ignored, and in certain cases reprimanded (like if one lets a child die during a faith healing session), but not persecuted. I don't think that's what you were getting at, I'm just saying.
As you said, it should be fascinating.
You actually responded to that thing? Even after he said "When the Christian begin to experience their enfeeblement, they will likely want react to that."

ugh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No dude. This is hopeless. Forget it.
Only because you refuse to acknowledge what I'm saying.

And that I'm right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Atheist's Statement.
1. There is no evidence supporting the existence of a deity.
2. Therefore, there is no reason to believe in one.
3. Therefore, I don't.
Try to keep up. That's not a doctrine, and it's about as much as I can dumb the thing down for you.
READ.
Right. There's no evidence, so they believe there is no god...

WTF is going on here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Nor did Charlie Manson. What's your point?
Her faithful followers, good Christians all, DO kill.
Do they? That was my point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that in your mind, your deity merits special attention, since he's, well, yours.
Wait, that's his only qualification?
You might wanna rethink that.
I didn't write that, wiki did. Why is it so hard for you retards to understand?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God

First sentence. "God" & "god" are different.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He denied it to me, but I'm pretty sure that he's posting intoxicated part of the time based on the intermittent personality swings and his sudden drops in function.
He seems to not know what he has posted in that state. He seems to not go back and look. I'm sure that it represents a recurring problem for him. I'm pretty sure that he can tell us about many relationships that he's effed up in that state.
More ASSumptions?

I'm rarely, very rarely drunk...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>wtf is wrong with you?
It is karl44...

'nuff said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that you only mentioned the Mexicans flying foreign flags. I'll bet a Redneck like you flies the stars and bars, or at the least, has no objection about others doing so. That's the flag of a now defunct nation that treasonously attacked the United States not long after those very same mid 1850's.
What is it with you & your ASSumptions?? I would NEVER fly a confederate flag.

For the IANS record, I fly an American flag and have it tattooed on my arm.

I only mentioned Mexicans due to inordinate number of them in Southern California.

Get a life. But first, get a grip.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually responded to that thing? Even after he said "When the Christian begin to experience their enfeeblement, they will likely want react to that."
ugh
What he said was true. Your faith is going out of style, especially in the public policy sector. You aren't gonna like that, and neither will your friends.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because you refuse to acknowledge what I'm saying.
And that I'm right.
I know what you're saying. You think that atheism is a belief. Think what you want. So long as you agree that not playing baseball is a sport, and that not collecting stamps is a hobby. If you're gonna be stupid, be consistently stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. There's no evidence, so they believe there is no god...
WTF is going on here?
You are too dull to understand the distinction is what is going on here. He said atheists *don't believe" in a god, not that they *believe there is not* a god. This distinction has been explained to you many times. It's not hard.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are "Americans" at my kids school that don't speak English. Happy now? It happens, it's sickening.
I'm new here, so I ain't rightly sure...

In my travels, I've encountered a number of "Americans" who don't speak any language at all that wasn't imported by immigrants.

Is this normal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What he said was true. Your faith is going out of style, especially in the public policy sector. You aren't gonna like that, and neither will your friends.
God will never be "out of style"... As people change, religion changes. God doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

562 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min yon 1,520
The fear of dying a virgin 9 min Doctor REALITY 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Curiosityforever 115,039
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Chess Jurist 532,530
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Patrick 224,084
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,300
Birthers question Obama's citizenship and passport (Oct '11) 33 min birthers2O14 70
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Charlie Sheen 256,439
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••