Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#564724 Nov 20, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
True...it is not my philosophy, but It is yours and I thought all you guys would appreciate it! Besides, I thought it was really cute! Lol...just call me Storm!:)
I'm beginning to think there might be hope for you!
dnky oe

Melrose Park, IL

#564725 Nov 20, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've heard. And Horton heard a Who. The Book of Seuss tells us that. Not everything in a book is believable, nor an adequate foundation upon which to build ones life.
It will be, when it actually happens.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#564727 Nov 20, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
<quoted text> It will be, when it actually happens.
Everything will be, when it actually happens.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#564728 Nov 20, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the one who claims diversity is beautiful, helpful and necessary for people. I am the one who argues that there are many ways to reach human spirituality.
You are the one who wants to end diversity and make everyone like you. You fail to understand that telling a lesbian she is confused, despite that she is an adult and knows herself better than you ever can, is hateful. You fail to understand that telling a Buddhist they are worshiping demons is hateful. You fail to understand that demanding everyone on the planet be like you, because you are the only one who has found the "one, true god" is disrespectful and hateful.
You completely and utterly fail to understand and respect other people's points of view. If you had your way, you'd destroy their points of view.
You don't call that hateful? It's the worst kind of hate and to not understand that is the worst kind of thoughtlessness.
christianity removes empathy,

replaces it with paranoia and xenophobia

Location hidden

#564729 Nov 20, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
That they are....but imagine where we'd be without them!
Okay...so Einstein didn't believe in the same God I do...but he wasn't an atheist, and like myself, he had a great respect for Jesus...which is actually, why I included him.:)
you are wrong about most of the names you have offered, you are particularly wrong about Einstein.

did you not wonder why it was, you need to look so far back in history to find famous christians?

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#564737 Nov 20, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are wrong about most of the names you have offered, you are particularly wrong about Einstein.
did you not wonder why it was, you need to look so far back in history to find famous christians?
yeah....yeah...I know what Einstein believed. but no, I didn't wonder why I chose those names. I could put a whole lot of names on here of highly educated people...but they aren't famous, so you wouldn't have a clue who they are.

Now...about those statistics you were talking about. Where can I find them?

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#564739 Nov 20, 2012
Lies Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I am the one who claims diversity is beautiful, helpful and necessary for people. I am the one who argues that there are many ways to reach human spirituality through Christ.
You are the one who wants to end diversity and make everyone like you and think not confused, despite that she is an adult who is prone to suicide and knows herself just as well as a pedophile knows herself, is hateful. You fail to understand that telling a Christians they are worshiping a myth is hateful. You fail to understand that demanding everyone on the planet be like you, because you are the only one who has found the "confusion and uncertainty in science" is disrespectful and hateful.
You completely and utterly fail to understand and respect other people's points of view. If you had your way, you'd destroy their points of view.
You don't call that hateful? It's the worst kind of hate and to not understand that is the worst kind of thoughtlessness.
Are you neglecting the young boys chained in your basement because you're playing on Topix again? You're even useless as a pedophile. Those children need your loving attention.

Come on Doc. Snap out of it.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#564740 Nov 20, 2012
Lies Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You are either a sock of HL's or another puss who just admitted that you received your stalking memo.
Could you make your next sock "Flies Water"?

I think that would be cute.

Location hidden

#564744 Nov 20, 2012
Lies Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Flies for your mom and water in your brain, no you better make the tribute to your family.
I've got it:

"Needle Knows Liars"

If you don't like that one, I can come up with more for you.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#564745 Nov 20, 2012
Lies Buster wrote:
<quoted text>This is the problem, atheists are stupid and they are too stupid to see how. If you do not believe in gods, that means Zeus and Odin too. So, you can not use gods that you don't believe in to refute the God that you fear.
Now, there are fake Christians, like Al Garcia, he does not believe in God, so he makes up one. So, you are confused by this.
Al reads the Bible and then denounces it and does not follow certain things in it, then says that it must be a story or an example.
I can't see how "Thou shall not lay with mankind as you would with womankind, it is an abomination and the two shall be put to death" is a myth, when it is a clear message.
So, you atheists, dumb, say there is no God, then you read the Bile and call it a myth and say that there is no evidence of the flood and the Noah story.
That is stupid, because you closed your mind and covered that truth when you said that there is no God.
Back up, there is a God,so that means that the Bible is true and God is able to make the flood happen, and why wouldn't He, since he is God. You atheists are being dumb, because if you say that there are no such things as a car, then it is dumb for you to say that you don't believe the story of cars driving on freeways.
Don't be mad, I am trying to help.
You're not good at Scrabble are you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#564746 Nov 20, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you're a hate mongering idiot?
You are a FREAKSHOW just starting out on a moor.....hate imenates from your holes..ofensive stink...CELLS FREAKSHOW.

Location hidden

#564747 Nov 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a FREAKSHOW just starting out on a moor.....hate imenates from your holes..ofensive stink...CELLS FREAKSHOW.
Are you related to TJ Hooker?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#564748 Nov 20, 2012
Like I said, rife with psychopaths.

Location hidden

#564749 Nov 20, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah....yeah...I know what Einstein believed. but no, I didn't wonder why I chose those names. I could put a whole lot of names on here of highly educated people...but they aren't famous, so you wouldn't have a clue who they are.
Now...about those statistics you were talking about. Where can I find them?
anywhere in the last 50 yrs where they have taken that measure

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#564750 Nov 20, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think politicized religion in America will die pretty abruptly, but the cultural shift will likely take much longer.
I agree.

Fennario

#564751 Nov 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More ASSumptions?
I'm rarely, very rarely drunk...
That's what I said. And you're an abusive drunk when you are.

Fennario

#564752 Nov 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I didn't write that, wiki did. Why is it so hard for you retards to understand?
Maybe he just skimmed over it. While drunk.

Fennario

#564753 Nov 21, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why would you think that makes me clueless? I pay attention in church.
You told us that you don't go to church. Maybe you were drunk and don't recall. Or maybe you're drunk now and don't recall posting the opposite claim. It doesn't matter. The important thing to note is that your word is not reliable. Don't you think that you should care about that? Do they ever discuss that kind of thing in your church?

Honesty is the cornerstone of integrity. The meaning of integrity is latent in the word, which is related to words like "integrals," which are the whole numbers, or numbers without fractions or decimal, and "integrate," which means combine parts into a whole. In Spanish, "trigo integral" means whole wheat.

Integrity as a human quality relates to personal habits considered collectively - that they be mutually consistent and not internally contradictory. When your words today contradict your words yesterday, you are a liar. When your actions today contradict your words yesterday, you are a hypocrite if the words were a moral admonishment, or perhaps merely undependable if your words were a promise that was not kept. Are you getting the drift here?

Far from being a person whose words and deeds form a consistent and seamless whole, you are all over the place. People notice, you have been called on it repeatedly, and your personal reputation has suffered for it.

I don't really care like your mother might any more. My purpose is to promote irreligiosity, and part of that effort is to showcase Christian ethics in practice in order to belie the claim that Christianity is moral training. The humanists here outperform the Christians by several lengths. I don't recall any being caught in as many lies as you have been lately.

Although your preacher may give lip service to it, integrity doesn't seem to be a Christian virtue. Lying is. And hypocrisy is. Christians apologetics comprise specious argumentation, revisionism, and assorted fallacies - especially semantic fallacies such as equivocations and prescriptive definitions.

Fennario

#564754 Nov 21, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What is written on this thread is meaningless.
Not to me. I care very much about what I post, and I learn from what others post.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Don't be fooled by what you see on Topix.
How could that happen? By giving a liar the benefit of the doubt? That's hardly being fooled, and there is no harm in being charitable there if you don't act on the lie. I accepted you at your word until I knew better, and it did me no harm.

Fennario

#564755 Nov 21, 2012
OCB wrote:
You don't get that just because more people speak English than any other language or just because more people are Christian than any other religion or just because more people are white than any other race does NOT- by ANY means translate into the USA being a white, Christian nation with English as our official language.
If America is a Christian nation because the majority of Americans call themselves Christians, she is also a female nation, since 50.8% are female. http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

The next few years are going to be difficult for the Archie Bunker types in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min PELE78 56,017
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 650,082
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 8 min Doctor REALTY 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 26 min Aussie Kev 2,310
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Just Think 435
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,067
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr New Ideas 44,944
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web